Register
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Quote Originally Posted by thatcher29 View Post
    I guess my answer is "Yes!" With me, I really enjoy making someone feel good. Doesn't matter what their sexual parts are.
    It comes down to the person for me...a truly great woman or truly great guy...love to give them both sexual pleasure orally...just since my "soon-to-be ex" shut me down to physical contact (about 8 years ago) it has only been men (thankfully) that I have been able to please.

Eating pussy. Way more surprises and the smell is intoxicating

Suckling, licking pussy, preferably my wifes, with another mans fresh semen it it!

Interesting thread. While I do love sucking cock I would have to say I love eating pussy more. Preferably both at the same time & sucking his cock after he pulls out of her pussy. But also, it depends on the cock & the pussy & the attached persons. I had one young male friend several years ago that I would prefer over a lot of women I’ve known. Isn’t sexuality & bisexuality fun & incredibly interesting?!?

I as a Bi Chap should say Both.
    But I really enjoy sucking a dick as to a pussy ...!

I just feel that I can have more enjoyment with a cock in my mouth than a pussy.

Plus.
    I enjoy the taste of cum more hehe
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Quote Originally Posted by thatcher29 View Post
    I guess my answer is "Yes!" With me, I really enjoy making someone feel good. Doesn't matter what their sexual parts are.
    I do tend to agree, most human body's are design for sexual pleasure and I am always ready to please most sexual desires!
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!