Register
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Quote Originally Posted by BiGuy_458 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.
    not sure i can answer this. i LOVE eating pussy. but i really love the feel of cum shooting into my mouth.

That's like comparing apples and oranges lol! Im very oral so love both for different reasons eating pussy appeals to my masculine take charge side, Sucking dick is my submissive feminine side. Either way I give it my all!

I love rubbing my face in a furry, wet pussy. But I love licking & sucking the love juice out of a big hard cock. Sucking a pussy-soaked cock or cum soaked pussy. I love both!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I agree. I love sucking cock

Both have there equal turn ons. I love doing both for different reasons. Im 100 bi and cant get enough of either.

I would love to try eating out a pussy with a cock in it, then pull the cock out, licking all the tasty pussy juices off . From there, I'd switch back and forth between the two.

My wife is not into oral sex anymore. I think I'll focus becoming an experienced cock sucker!

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseGuy View Post
    I would love to try eating out a pussy with a cock in it, then pull the cock out, licking all the tasty pussy juices off . From there, I'd switch back and forth between the two.
    I'd second your motion

for me it is sucking cocks love this action so much I want to suck every day of the week but does not happen very often.

I have been eating pussy for 30 years, but now that I've sucked my first cock there is no question about it. Definitely.....COCK

Quote Originally Posted by Avid_Cummer View Post
    I'd second your motion
    Let me give a hearty third!!!

I like cock best, little bit of pre-cum with it to warm up for the big load

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    If I had to chose between the two, I'd go for the cock.
    Same here.

both....mmmmmmm

Being bi I don't have to choose

Given the choice now days, I'll suck and swallow a cock!!

Eating pussy but my current fantasy is to eat pussy while it is getting fucked. Have the cock go back and forth from my mouth to the pussy.

Too lazy to page through all the previous answers to see if I'd previously weighed in on this. But if I did, it probably put me in the 'either/both' camp. I still LOVE women's bodies, but, answering the question strictly as-written, I unhesitatingly, unambiguously say I would rather suck a cock over eating pussy, any day of the week! (and twice on Sunday...) When i broke bisexual, I broke hard!

Depends on the response I am getting from the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by curmwm52 View Post
    Depends on the response I am getting from the receiver.
    So you like both!

I enjoy both very much it just depends on my mood but who every its they have my full attention I will devote all my abilities on getting them off

that's the point behind sex & that means ur a very good sexual partner!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylookin4fun View Post
    I enjoy both very much it just depends on my mood but who every its they have my full attention I will devote all my abilities on getting them off

I eat alot of pussy but i love sucking cock as well, that said, now i prefer to suck cock. I love the reward that comes from sucking a cock, a throat full of hot sticky cum.

Like a lot of people, I love both equally.

With eating pussy, I love how wet it will get, I cant get enough of the taste or smell of an aroused pussy, and the sounds she makes as she is rocketing to the moon.

With sucking cock, I really like the taboo factor of me blowing another guy, and the feel of his rock hard shaft sliding across my lips and tongue, then coupled with his spongy head probing at the back of my throat. I really love when he finally releases and fills my mouth with his cum. I will swish it around in my mouth a little bit before swallowing it all. I have a bit of a cum fetish, and I love the taste and texture of a mouth full of fresh cum.

I love the feel and taste of a sweet pussy just as much as I love a nice hard cock and cum. Can't give one more favorable than the other.

I love eating pussy but I also fantasize about what it would be like to suck a cock now that I'm grown up. Me and a friend took turns sucking each other when we were only five but I can't remember if we got hard or not. I remember us finding a place to hide out to do it. I remember I was on my knees and pulled his swim trunks down and put it in my mouth and was rolling my tounge around it before I began sucking.and at six me and another not only sucked but we also tried anal. I remembe him being bent over and me behind him trying to get my cock in his hu

Seriously, it's quite difficult to answer because it depends on the person itself and how the puissy or the dick is looking. For example if i could choose beetween an average looking 45y old woman and a guy with a very nice dick, i would prefer sucking the dick. But if i had to choose beetween a young perfect teen pussy and an average dick, i would choose the young pussy without any hesitation.

There are also some dicks that doesn't look nice at all. Then i would prefer to lick and average looking pussy i guess.

But let's say i had to choose beetween an average man or average woman: i would prefer sucking the dick. A dick will always have something a pussy don't have: the nice cumshot at the end! I like that so much that i would choose the dick in let's say70% of the cases and in 30% of the cases i would choose the pussy. No wonder i sucked like 200 dicks and only around 10 pussies during my life
    Last edited by Franz007; Oct 17, 2018 at 5:29 PM.

I like both. I really enjoy a guy taking my woman Doggie style while she is on top of me sucking my cock and I am licking her clit and the guy goes back and forth between fucking her and pulling out and letting me suck on his cock.

I prefer eating pussy, but will never turn down a beautiful cock!!

I like sucking dick the best. It was while I was eating pussy and getting my dick sucked I came to the realization that I would rather suck cock.