Register
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Lately for me, it is sucking dick!! .........

Not that many years ago I would have said pussy without thinking. But I would have said that I enjoyed cocks too.

Well, now that I give it some thought, I really do like sucking a nice cock more than eating pussy. And, I don't really have a preference as to what cock. I like large, small, hard, soft and am open to other's, if there are others.

Now when it comes to rimming? Well, I'll rim about any woman that I'd eat. But there have only been two men, so far, that I've rimmed.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Definitely sucking cock

eating a pussy with a cock fucking it

Was both for most of my life but as life went on I became more attracted to men. Haven't had sex with a woman since about the mid 90s. Can't even remember the last time or when exactly it was and have no desire to. Only interested in men for many years. Call myself a Kinsey 5 now.
    "

Licking a cock with a pussy wrapped around it.

Love love love to eat pussy it's like a drug to me!
    Don't be shy to try your bi side

I like to eat pussy my girlfriend really like for me to cum in her pussy and then go down on her she climaxed within minutes. I like to feel a women climax when eating her. But I would not be here on this site if I didn't enjoy sucking some cock. Their is nothing better that feeling a cock throbbing just before getting a load of cum.

LOVE sucking my wife's clit - haven't had a cock yet. :o(

I'm SOOOOOOO sorry you haven't had a cock yet. Whenever and wherever it does happen play with it in your mouth, especially the slit in the partners tip. It will drive them wild.

eating pussy for me, but sucking cock is a major turn as well, so i would say both.

This sounds like those dumb car commercials. Do you like sweet or sour? Nuts or bolts? How about AND? Sucking AND eating. ;-)

I love eating pussy but sucking dick is pretty addictive too. I would have to say I enjoy both

personally i wish god would have created women with a pussy and a dick,i love licking orgasmns from a kity,and love a hard ,throbing,swelling cock exploding in my mouth,but pussy wont saticfy my craving for cock and man cum,and cock wont satify my craving to eat pussy,i love doing either all night long,i dont even care if i fuck the pussy if i can lick4,5,or6,or more orgasmns from a kity..........here kity kity kity,,dam all this talk got me wanting now,,,,,anyone need there cock sucked

Sucking dick is my favourite of the two by far. Actually, of the two choices, sucking dick is the only one I have done. I have no desire to be with a woman...men are just too delicious and too sex for me to waste time being with a female.

both
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

What a great question because like many who have answered before me - I love both. Although sucking cock is so different than eating a pussy. I would have to vote for sucking cock.

Quote Originally Posted by mickitv View Post
    What a great question because like many who have answered before me - I love both. Although sucking cock is so different than eating a pussy. I would have to vote for sucking cock.
    I agree with you. I enjoy it all especially CDs.

Most of my experience is with pussy and I love it! I enjoy the reading her body language as she gets more aroused and her clamping down on my fingers when her muscle spasm during orgasm.

I've sucked a few cocks and enjoyed it greatly, although I need more I think to balance out.

I am a below-the-waist kind of guy. With a boy or man I want to feel his cum filling my mouth.. Savoring the flavor.. swish it around with my tongue and then feel it slide down my throat..

With a girl or woman I want to spread her legs.. hold her cunt-lips open and just bury my face in that warm honey dish until my face is covered in her warm juices.. My tongue exciting her as it flutters like a motorboat.

I definitely prefer a smooth pussy but a smooth cock runs a close 2nd.Its really
    to hard to decide.Its like do you want to fuck or suck?there know bad pussy know
    bad cock only some are better than others.whats the old saying my worst day fishing
    still beats my best day at work.

They both are nice and enjoyable sex acts. But a woman's pussy does not fill your throat or mouth like a man's dick does.

50/50 for me

Love pussy, mmmmmmmmmm. Haven't yet sucked a cock. Late bloomer I guess. Excited looking for just the right one. Or better yet, the right couple! (Am I the only one who feels less nervous about meeting a couple than meeting a single guy?)

Both for Me!

I have done both but I really enjoy going down on a girl a whole lot better.

Honestly sucking cock turns me on more. Probably for the taboo but im a very oral person.. Theres more ground to cover and u get a treat at the end!

It could be that most females don't seem to like the taste of cum that much and most guy's do. It's also pretty obvious that you're doing something right with a guy. If he's staying hard, you're at least doing something he likes and there's no question when a guy is cumming.

I must admit I've always loved licking pussy but lately I've been wanting cock more. The thought of taking a nice cock in my mouth as far as I can (not to brag but pretty far actually,) giving him head then feel him come, taste him and swallow it all is hot as hell.

I prefer pussy