Register
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Welcome Biguy... To answer your question... Both...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Quote Originally Posted by codybear3 View Post
    Welcome Biguy... To answer your question... Both...
    agreed both & if possible at the same time

I love sucking dick.....almost as much as I love eating pussy!

If I had to chose between the two, I'd go for the cock.

Another vote for both...at the same time!!!

I really love the taste and the action of both equally and together is awesome, like cake and ice cream - meant to go together

Both...and more than one of each if it can be arranged!!!

Hi and welcome BiGuy_458

I like both eating pussy and sucking cock. I do prefer sucking cock over eating pussy. And I agree with a previous post, more than one of each at the same time is great if possible.

I love both, but I do prefer eating pussy.
    Intense-,-Terrible-,-Wonderful-,-Hurtful-,-Healing--=--is all in Love
    and TrueLove may hurts but you know you're alive at least

I definitely prefer sucking cock especially when it gushs in my mouth...Bob

love sucking cock and eating pussy, I am 100% bi
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

Can I suck the cock after it's been inside the pussy? Mummmm tasty....

Maybe it's because I don't get to do it that often and the taboo factor turns me on but i just can't suck enough cock. One of my favorite things in the world is having a dick or balls in my mouth. And you're not going to get away after cumming just once either.

Don't know how to explain it since I've never been romantically attracted to guys, but since I was a young teen I've had a fascination with the penis. Maybe it's because my first sexual experiences were with another guy. Sucked my first cock when I was 11-12 and have yet to tire of it 25 years later.

Him - Both, I am truly BISEXUAL....both at the same time is the best

Her - Prefers cock, but likes pussy once in a while...but would always go for the cock before the pussy, unless it is a good close girlfriend

Wink Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

being bi allows you the sweet pleasure of both, but eating pussy until it cums again & again & again is just unquestionably fantastic---but having both at one time is just pure ectasy

I love eating pussy and I love sucking cock. So both at the same time would be best. Eating a freshly fucked cream filled pussy and bad either.

Cool Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Everyone had a great post.

I love eating pussy and sucking nice cock. I am 100% BI!

I don't get to do it that often and the various social taboo factors are a very big turn on. I don't get enough cock to suck. One of my favorite male/male things is having a cock & balls in my mouth and flicking my tongue on a perineum.

I really love the feel, taste and the action of both
    And what good is eating pussy if you don't do a good job of suckking clit. I love to suck clit!

I have not done it but, tasting both together would be awesome, like coffee and cream - they are meant to go together, Eating a freshly fucked, wet dripping, cum filled pussy would also be awsome.

I have eaten pussy after I have cummed in it and that's great.

I have only eaten pussy once, and I am considering exploring more again, but cock is where it is at. Once I start, he won't get his cock back until I am ready to let him have it. Sucking and tonguing and feeling him melt in my mouth -- I'm celibate right now, but having a man surrender to that passion and for that moment, he is mine so completely -- it doesn't get any better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by smartsexychick View Post
    .... Once I start, he won't get his cock back until I am ready to let him have it. Sucking and tonguing and feeling him melt in my mouth .... having a man surrender to that passion and for that moment, he is mine so completely -- it doesn't get any better than that.
    Hmmm?

Sort of edited smartsexychick post, doing a spin thing to read between the lines.

Actually, if you replace all gender ref's toward a fem side and read it again.

".... Once I start, she won't get her pussy back until I am ready to let her have it. Sucking and tonguing and feeling her melt in my mouth .... having a woman surrender to that passion and for that moment, she is mine so completely -- it doesn't get any better than that.".

Seems like a Bi thing that could go either way in a hot fashion for the same reason.

graytwo
    Don't call cats, since they will take a message and get back at their earliest opportunity fitting their schedule, just accept it.
    Also, Life is too short...Eat dessert first.

I admit to sucking a few cocks, especially like the very small ones of those I felt very very close to..............but I love making love to a lady, most of all. It's such a fantastic treat to find the unique way each one responds to certain techniques! If I was truthful, I'd have to say I love giving her oral orgasms better than having one of my own!

I have only sucked a cock once and loved it! That's been a long time ago and I really want to do it again, and again, but I can't fine anyone. I am particular!!!

I love eating pussy! I think it's awesome. I love the taste, the smell and the thrill for me and her!

This is sort of a trick question to ask bisexuals, like asking if you prefer Chinese food or Italian. Some days the mood strikes for pasta, other days it's got to be wasabi. Some days I'm famished, eating everything that's not nailed down. Other days I don't really have much of an appetite.

Sucking dick is great. As a guy, part of the enjoyment comes from knowing that I know exactly how good it feels because, obviously, I have the same equipment as he does. But men are also easy. We get off pretty much every time. Having a woman cum on my face is more special. The feel of it for one especially if she tends to gush a bit, also as a man it seems like more of an achievement to really get a woman off good. It doesn't happen every single time so when it does it's satisfying. As Colonel Kilgore said, "It smells like...victory."

Quote Originally Posted by badinfluence View Post
    Can I suck the cock after it's been inside the pussy? Mummmm tasty....
    Now that is the ultimate

While there is almost nothing better than the smell and taste of pussy, there is just something so erotic about having a dick in your mouth. But why stop there? Dont forget the balls and the glory hole!

ive eaten pussy butnever sucked a guy off,
    But something tells me id enjoy it more.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyJohnson View Post
    ive eaten pussy butnever sucked a guy off,
    But something tells me id enjoy it more.
    I volunteer to be your first. I know you will be addicted!

thanks for the offer radio.
    but if that pic is really of urs i think i shud start off with sumthin a lot smaller first

rcdoak@gmail.com im married an now looking for cock to suck had enough pussy need some cock asap rick

I haven't been able to make a guy cum from sucking him yet.. done it 3 times.. so, since i've been able to make women cum almost every time, have to go for eating pussy more right now

I have only sucked a few cocks and I have eaten a ton on pussy. Pussy is wonderful. I enjoy feeling her ass and fingering her beautiful other hole. But I must say while I can't get into any feelings for a guy I really do love sucking a cock. I perfer a smaller one and on the thin side. I can deep throat almost any size cock but avg to small is best. I love the feeling of it swelling up and blasting in my mouth. I also like it to finish shooting on my face and then sucking it again to get it all.