Register

View Poll Results: What's your favorite part on male body?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ass

7 7.87%
  • Dick

81 91.01%
  • Lips

0 0%
  • Arms

0 0%
  • Eyes

1 1.12%

What's your favorite part on male body?

So what's your favorite part of the male body that you like all much?

I would say i like looking at his ass cause that's the most one thing you usually see with your eyes or his crotch too but i do like the ass more.

Re: What's your favorite part on male body?

Chest?

Penis.

I like all parts of the male body! But probably the first thing I notice on a guy is his ass. A guy with a really nice butt always grabs my attention!

maybe because I have a cock fetish or something but the cock is the only part of the male body that I ever look for, I want to see if it is smooth, cut and hard

Stomach then his cock

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    So what's your favorite part of the male body that you like all much?

I would say i like looking at his ass cause that's the most one thing you usually see with your eyes or his crotch too but i do like the ass more.
    Noted. I’ll drop my towel when I head to the shower

I confess that washboard abs turn me on. I guess a nice ass goes along with that, and of course fit bods generally mean the cock really “pops” when he’s hard.

oh, and nipples. I looooove nipples.

Cock!!

This group must be majority cocksuckers since we are running 26-2 between cock and ass lol

Have we frozen out the bi girls? Wonder what their favorite part or parts of a women’s body is...

Booty , Booty , Booty. All kinds. I like Big and Fat , Big and Muscular, Small and Tight. Big Bubbles , Small Bubbles. Love to see them in tight Slacks and Jeans. Hairy Big Ones Drive me crazy.

Butt by far. Bubble butts (Especially in thongs) are my favorite. Nothing like seeing the jiggle of a mans butt while he is getting reamed from behind. Maybe one day I will have the courage and means to act on my bi-ness.

Hips and shoulders.

I love to see a good hairy chest and hairy legs. That just makes me lose control!

I wish I could see a guys cock first. But when I have eye contact with a guy that is hard to look away from....would do it for me!

Have to go with chest....the rest comes in at a close second, but the chest is my all time fav....

Always his cock...love it and want to swallow his cum.

ass like looking at a nice ass

It's always been his cock for me, but a beautiful puckered asshole is starting to rise on the lust meter as I increase my experience with anal.

Drop your pants, turn around, bend over, and I'll show you.

I enjoy having eye contact, with most guys, knowing that he is trusting me with his most private part of his body and it can be hard to look away from as I do my best to providing him a great organism as I keep sucking his cock, until he allows me to swallow each and every drop of he warm and sweet load of cum. Some times I keep sucking his cock until I feel him growing hard in my mouth and he rewards me with another load of warm cum!
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!

Cock.