Register

Do you fancy guys on a whole?

I'm bi, but a different kind of bi. I'm a crossdresser, and live mostly as a woman. I work by day a man, go to shops as a man, but when I'm home, I wear ladies clothes all the time.
    I see men from a womans point of view. I dont fancy men on a whole. Some men I find very nice, but the other 75 percent does'nt do anything for me at all. When I have sex, I see myself as the woman, and like men to treat me as one, even though I have a penis. Intimacy is very important for me, and like touching, caressing and kissing. When theres persistance I draw the line. Even though this is my thing, what do other think, do you fancy guys on a whole, or do you just like them now and then, or when the moment comes up?
    Love my beautiful eveneing and ball gowns. Love swishing in flowing satin or chiffon. love being feminine and elegant. such a gorgous feeling.

Re: Do you fancy guys on a whole?

Yes I do really like men and I'm probably mainly sexually and romantically attracted to them; but I wouldn't say no to a MFM/MMF 3 way with a male partner/husband. Read my profile.
    Last edited by DiamondDog; Jul 4, 2009 at 9:56 PM.

I'm not a cross-dresser, don't wanna wear ladies' undies, do not want to act as a female, but I do like to care about anyone I make love with. Although, I'm an old-timer and have been bisexual all my life, I've only found 8 males attractive and compatible enough to want a relationship with. I have actually been in love with two fellows, but the rest were varying degrees of deeply caring to just sex. I think loving anyone enhances the relationship. I could never have sex with a stranger, or anyone I didn't trust completely. I need to know them well, care about them, and feel comfortable that we both can gain something positive from the experience.

Not really, even just sexually most men do nothing for me. Then again, most women don't either. I'm kind of picky; someone needs to have that 'something' for me to like them and they have to be nice to me other wise it doesn't' matter how attractive I may have found them. That leads me to the part about caring.

I do need to care at least a little about someone to have sex with them and would prefer greatly if they cared about me. I don't want to be used or thought of as disposable by any one. I have a bit of a problem because I like tough and outgoing personalities in both genders but I HATE macho men and the machismo mind set. They kind of go together a lot. I too enjoy some touching during sex but I get impatient about fore play. I think that people forget that the genitals aren't the only part of the body to attend to during sex.

Fancy guys on a hole?

Some of it depends on the guy. If a guy is into the sex only, then no. But, if the guy is into actually making love in bed as a whole package, then it is normal for me to do the whole route with cuddling and all.

I find that to be really sexy when I am with a man or a woman and it gives me even more desires for my partner than "just sex" in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post
    I'm bi, but a different kind of bi. I'm a crossdresser, and live mostly as a woman. I work by day a man, go to shops as a man, but when I'm home, I wear ladies clothes all the time.
    I see men from a womans point of view. I dont fancy men on a whole. Some men I find very nice, but the other 75 percent does'nt do anything for me at all. When I have sex, I see myself as the woman, and like men to treat me as one, even though I have a penis. Intimacy is very important for me, and like touching, caressing and kissing. When theres persistance I draw the line. Even though this is my thing, what do other think, do you fancy guys on a whole, or do you just like them now and then, or when the moment comes up?
    Hey Prettyflowinggown,

Join the club hon, seriously, cause i love cross dressers, and non conformity genders as well.. but generally i find gay men more attractive, and many of my lusts have been towards gay men. Sometimes i think like a woman and sometimes i think like a man.

Maybe your question has two answers one of gender and one of sexuality? Sometimes its hard to split the two and see them seperately because for some its a joined issue.
    So to answer one question, yes i like gaymen, bimen, transmen and sometimes straight men...

Class, race, sexuality, gender and all other categories by which we categorize and dismiss each other need to be excavated from the inside.

Dorothy Allison quote.

I enjoy cross dressing but don't do it very often.

I am not attracted to guys on a whole, whereas I am attracted to women on a whole. Hence I consider myself predominantly hetrosexual.

I am much pickier when it comes to men I am attracted to men. I am attracted to men with very stereo typical masculine characteristics.