Register

How To Turn Your Cock Into A Pussy

Forgive me for this completely random post, but I think this is just way too amazing to not share!

Warning- sexually graphic and NSFW, obviously.

Kinky people never cease to amaze me- in a good way

Re: How To Turn Your Cock Into A Pussy

Well Hon,If i understood evrything right,well more power too you.Although it is 3 20 in the morning here,so i may not have totally understood it,since i couldn't read all of it,Gawd Damn i HATE Dial Up!!!
    Charles,,,Tex...

Quote Originally Posted by texasman6172003 View Post
    Well Hon,If i understood evrything right,well more power too you.Although it is 3 20 in the morning here,so i may not have totally understood it,since i couldn't read all of it,Gawd Damn i HATE Dial Up!!!

You still got dial up Tex?? That is so 20thCentury!! I feel for ya Tex!!!! I hated dial up when I had it---I sure don't miss it!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hell Volty,I keep tellin y'all it is all i can get where i am at without paying an arm and a leg for Satalitte,LOL.
    Charles,,,Tex...

Trust me Tex-honey, you arent missing anything. Somebody had Waaayyy too much time on their hands. (Not you, Cand, the person who made the video)
    A turning slightly green Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I'm withya there cat, one does have to wonder ......WHY???
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

that just looks painful to me....

Wow. Thanks Cand! I'll have to look at this again when Halloween comes around...heh...

Interesting ... looks painful though but worth a try!

Quote Originally Posted by cand86 View Post
    Forgive me for this completely random post, but I think this is just way too amazing to not share!

Warning- sexually graphic and NSFW, obviously.

Kinky people never cease to amaze me- in a good way
    funny yet at the same time very disturbing... its like I kept on saying turn it off but I couldn't... thank gd it wasnt a longer video...

the creativity of some people,no matter how sick and twisted,never ceases to amaze me

Well, maybe the poor kid can't afford the surgery?

I remember when I was a bit younger trying out all sort of interesting things just to see how they would feel. although I have to admit, I don't think I ever pinned my scrotum together..

The product of boredum I say

That looks interesting. I have pushed my own cock in to my scrotum before but I have never taken it that far.
    I do not think I could make it work the way the guy in the video did. It would be ibteresting to see what I would look like with a pussy though.

But can he tie it in a knot?

Can he tie it in a bow?

Can he throw it over his shoulder like a continental soldier?

hmmmmm???

LOL.. Interesting vid

LOL I can see him getting a hard on in the process of trying to push it back down into his balls like that. Damn thing would go SPRONG! right up out of there. Made my pee pee hurt just to watch it and I dont Have that kind of equipment!
    Shuddering Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    The product of boredum I say
    I must agree. How much dummer can it get?