Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does SIZE Matter???

OK Y'all,We were in Chat this afternoon talking bout one thing or another,and it got i think too men pleasing there female partner's. Anyhow i got around too asking about size of cocks.What i want too know ladie's,if you had your choiceand you could only pick one,Would you rather have LENGTH or WIDTH,THICKNESS.Cant have both.So which would you Pick,I here so many different opinions on this. Thank's Ladie's..
    Charles,,,Tex...

Re: Does SIZE Matter???

Well this stupid add on Sirius RawDog tells me over and over and over its all about WIDTH.

so it must be the absolute truth.

Length is very over rated....it being longer does NOT make it better.

Would much rather have width.

Now Tex I normally hate these damn questions. But since its you asking I'll give my opinion. Cause I know you ain't gonna perv on us talking about penises.

For me, Length doesn't all much matter. I like a penis to have some girth to it cause I like the way my pussy feels as it stretches around a cock. I like there to be a curve upward because my g-spot gets stimilated a whole lot easier and I can have multiple orgasms. Like 20 or more.

Now outside I that. I can work with any cock that's available. I have never screamed or pointed and laughed at a penis that wasn't wearing a pair of sunglasses and holding a cigar or that wasn't pretending to be a towel rack.

So as long as a partner (penile deliverer) is willing to take directions, so I can work him to the right spot with the right rhythm. We would have a wonderful night Rockin each others world.

Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine View Post
    Now Tex I normally hate these damn questions. But since its you asking I'll give my opinion. Cause I know you ain't gonna perv on us talking about penises.

For me, Length doesn't all much matter. I like a penis to have some girth to it cause I like the way my pussy feels as it stretches around a cock. I like there to be a curve upward because my g-spot gets stimilated a whole lot easier and I can have multiple orgasms. Like 20 or more.

Now outside I that. I can work with any cock that's available. I have never screamed or pointed and laughed at a penis that wasn't wearing a pair of sunglasses and holding a cigar or that wasn't pretending to be a towel rack.

So as long as a partner (penile deliverer) is willing to take directions, so I can work him to the right spot with the right rhythm. We would have a wonderful night Rockin each others world.
    AWWW Ray,TY. I am Honerd you Thought enough of me too state your Feelings...
    Charles,,,Tex...

wife says girth as for me never got one yet but don't want to big anyway so it dont hurt so bad first tims

lol Tex baby. It aint the size of the vessel, it be da motion of da ocean! lol
    Size isnt ever'thing Darlin. Girth is a wonderful thing but length isnt so much. I love cocks of all kinds, but bigger isnt necessarily Better for everyone. Give me 7-8 inches and I'm a happy camper. :}
    Easy ta please Cat.
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Personally it kind of matters to me. I love length for oral. I love to deep throat, but guys like to bitch fuck me for some reason, and length can really bottom out balls deep and hurt. I do like girth anally, once its positioned in me. I LOVE the feeling then.

I guess I enjoy a man of substance rather than length. As Cat said above I would rather have a man of ability who enjoys pleasing his partner no matter his size than a ten inch man who does not knoe how to work his appendage.

For oral sex I enjoy a man that is not so thick but longish.

Belle

Girth wins for me, every time. Some men are too long and it causes a stabbing pain when they push home. Puts me right off! Smoothness and lack of hair is important to me, especially if some nice oral is required - in which case extreme girth not so good as I only have a little rosebud mouth! Lol!

Girth, if I had to choose. I never turned down anyone due to the size of his cock. What's really important is the guy at the other end.
    Love to all,
    Kermit

I am also more interested in the person rather than the size of their equipment. However, if my ideal lover was selected from a superficial list, the guys would be smooth and slightly chubby with small erections. The ladies would be well endowed and shapely, but I also prefer thick and chubby girls, too. Trimmed or shaved pubes are nice, for both. I love to please and have grown more interested in fulfilling my lover's needs than my own. Maturity and some fantastic relationships have instilled that desire in me for that.

Yes, it matters to me.

I believe that preference for one over the other is based on each persons' physical attributes. For example, some women have had extensive surgeries (as I have)...others have had none (ie: the rest of the women who prefer girth).

signed: fonda8+
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

Well---thus far--all of the guys I have been with--for the most part have had penises in the range of five to six inches----and with most of them---I have only done oral--the two guys I have had my nether regions probed by--both were around six inches---one of them was a thin cock----the other was very "thick" --for oral---I preferred the thin one since I could take the entire cock in my mouth--the guy with the thick one---his was so big around--it sorta hurt the jaw muscles to get my mouth around it and made it hard to take the entire shaft in my mouth even though it wasn't all that long.

But from the anal perspective--while both cocks felt great---the thick, but shorter cock was the preferred one---it sure gave me the sensation of it being pretty damn big---I could not imagine having a cock that was much longer and as thick as this one----it would either feel really great or hurt like hell!!

Both guys had their own techniques when it comes to the way they "did me"--and they both knew how to operate their equipment like pros and they were very considerate in the way they approached doing the "wild thing"--especially the guy with the thin cock--he "broke my cherry" and did so in a methodical and considerate fashion--that does seem to be the most important thing to me that both guys knew "how to work it" and also did so in a caring manner.

To the original question--I really think that the preference for either or of thick or long---- it really sorta does depend whether your flavor is doing oral or anal----but in the final consideration----it comes down to the person you find---what are they like in terms of personality that is most compatible with you is more important than their "equipment"--the same goes for both males and females. No matter how he or she is endowed or not--if they are a good match for you in terms of personality and other factors is more important and you deal with whatever the nature of their physical attributes happens to be.

From a pure fantasy aspect----I admit---I would like to experience being with a guy who is hung like a horse----but if he is a jerk in terms of his personality no matter how good he might "do it"--it might have been fun to "play" with him once--- but I bet I wouldn't come back for more!!!

I guess I could then check it off my bucket list--"be done by a guy with a monster cock!" LOL then move on and and say: "been there--done that!!"
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Jun 5, 2009 at 10:54 AM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I was talking strictly m/f volty... which is all I can really comment on with any authority....being woman see <grin>

P.
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

Talking Re: Does SIZE Matter???

No I prefer average. I mean it depends what you are doing, but on average, average works best!

Girth over length absolutely. But as many before me have said, it's who the penis is attached to more than anything else! Just this humble woman's opinion.
    Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - - - Picasso

depends on where your putting it.

For oral I like cocks as long as possible

For recieving anal girth is nicer although long deep strokes are fun too.

I have been in a mmf with a guy who was over 10" the f couldn't take him in her pussy very well as he was too long.

funny thing, the vagina is quite adaptable in most cases, and women in general will adapt. The thing I have noticed is that men seem to be more preoccupied with penis size (their own, or others) much more tham women.
    My personal opinion (again another answer just because it is Sexy Texy ) I prefer not to be tested as to the elasticity of the vagina, give me an average guy anytime.

hugs n kisses
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa (va) View Post
    funny thing, the vagina is quite adaptable in most cases, and women in general will adapt. The thing I have noticed is that men seem to be more preoccupied with penis size (their own, or others) much more tham women.
    My personal opinion (again another answer just because it is Sexy Texy ) I prefer not to be tested as to the elasticity of the vagina, give me an average guy anytime.

hugs n kisses
    Lisa
    Y'all are replying just because it's little ole me, I feel special,
    Charles,,,Tex...

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa (va) View Post

hugs n kisses
    Lisa
    I agree, Lisa. Like I said in chat, it seems to me that a lot of guys (not "all" - fortunately) spend too much time worrying about their size and not enough time worrying about pleasing their partner(s). It's what he DOES with his penis that matters to me.

Quote Originally Posted by texasman6172003 View Post
    Y'all are replying just because it's little ole me, I feel special,
    Darlin.......

That is because ...YOU ARE SPECIAL!!!

Belle

Everyone's different. Personally, I'd rather interact with a fellow who's very small. I never understood guys, or ladies, who relished sucking the largest cocks. Anal with a really large one is not even in my vocabulary! I admit, I'm not into anal, anyway.

A lady, who comes to Florida in the winter, likes for me to help her with her toys and it amazes me that, even though she's only 5' tall, she can take a huge rubber dildo. It's mind-numbing to me that she can easily take it deeply and that it's girth does not hurt her. Being so short and somewhat chubby, she can't use it on herself very well. But, with my help, she has screaming orgasms and it's really quite fun to assist her with them!

My GF, on the other hand, is exceptionally tight and it takes me a while to get her wet and loose enough to even accept two fingers. I'm not exceptionally endowed and that's a good thing. She would be uncomfortable with more length, or circumference.

I have always heard that girth is where it's at for most women

what Belle said, tex

I know this was asked of the ladies, but I have to say..Alegrias said it all.

Ok so you all say size does not matte, well why is it that in a chat room when a profile is opened and the person is very well endowed the wome swoon all over him.All other males might as well just leave and come back later.I have been in a chat room where one said gentelman came in and all the women ask for him to put his cam on so they could see the pony.Another site I have been on women have writen about men posting cock shots they don't want to see it,but one gentelman at first did not and when he did they ask why he had not put it in before.His response was I did not want to offend anyone.Response from all the women OH PLEASE offend away.Now it is said us men obsese over our size but women do about breast size so much so they have implants put in,something men can not do.When I have chated about meeting another couple or single and I am asked how big I am I say 5 1/2'' long and about 5'' around,response.......k.......end of conversation.So I have to say I find it hard to see that size does not matter.

I agree with aslowhand....the same people who say "size doesn't matter" are the same ones who say "money doesn't matter" and we all know, that line is total BS, along with the "size doesn't matter" part.

Quote Originally Posted by aslowhand View Post
    Ok so you all say size does not matte, well why is it that in a chat room when a profile is opened and the person is very well endowed the wome swoon all over him.All other males might as well just leave and come back later.I have been in a chat room where one said gentelman came in and all the women ask for him to put his cam on so they could see the pony.Another site I have been on women have writen about men posting cock shots they don't want to see it,but one gentelman at first did not and when he did they ask why he had not put it in before.His response was I did not want to offend anyone.Response from all the women OH PLEASE offend away.Now it is said us men obsese over our size but women do about breast size so much so they have implants put in,something men can not do.When I have chated about meeting another couple or single and I am asked how big I am I say 5 1/2'' long and about 5'' around,response.......k.......end of conversation.So I have to say I find it hard to see that size does not matter.

Whats the old saying???..........Long and thin gets it in............Short and thick does the trick

I reckon it don't really matter what ya got, just as long and you know how to use it and you leave them with a dirty big grin

Cheers Chook

I am sorry if what I said struck a nerve and killed the tread.I shall not post agin.