Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

I am a bi guy who has very sensitive nipples. I have always enjoyed nipple play and love a good tit buddy (male or female) who likes to work them over. I wish my nipples were bigger; they are so tiny---but very sensitive. I love having my nipples rubbed, especially when I am cumming. Do others enjoy nipples too?

Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

My bi boyfriend loves nipples. He likes big ones. He doesn't care so much about the size of the breast, in fact, if the breasts are large, he doesn't like it. He is nuts about nipples though.
    I like to nibble on and lick a guys nipples. Unfortunately, most guys aren't turned on by it and some just get a little pleasure from it. I have always enjoyed nipping and biting, and it's particularly fun to nip a guy's nipples. I'm sure you're not alone!
    To thine ownself be true! Your face is the one you will see in the mirror in the morning.
    Gayle

Thumbs up Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

Quote Originally Posted by BiMale
    I am a bi guy who has very sensitive nipples. I have always enjoyed nipple play and love a good tit buddy (male or female) who likes to work them over. I wish my nipples were bigger; they are so tiny---but very sensitive. I love having my nipples rubbed, especially when I am cumming. Do others enjoy nipples too?
    Hi --

I'm a straight, inexperienced bi-curious also with very sensitive nipples -- when I'm in the mood, they're like instant "hot" buttons. The more they're pulled, pinched, stuck clamped and generally abused, the hotter and harder I get. I can be brought to orgasm just by having my nipples played with.

They're not all that small now -- when I wear a tee shirt they're quite visible. I wonder what guys and gals think of a guy with nipples showing through a tee shirt?

My boyfriend has fantastically sensitive nipples. That's almost all it takes to get him to blow. He doesn't like them pinched or twisted.. just likes me to gently lick them and suck them while looking up into his eyes.

Wink Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

Quote Originally Posted by gayle
    My bi boyfriend loves nipples. He likes big ones. He doesn't care so much about the size of the breast, in fact, if the breasts are large, he doesn't like it. He is nuts about nipples though.
    I like to nibble on and lick a guys nipples. Unfortunately, most guys aren't turned on by it and some just get a little pleasure from it. I have always enjoyed nipping and biting, and it's particularly fun to nip a guy's nipples. I'm sure you're not alone!
    Gayle: Thanks for that interesting reply. I don't think that most guys have sensitive nipples because they haven't explored their nipple sensitivity. I didn't think my nipples were sensitive until a few years ago when I started playing with them. From really working with my nipples they became very sensitive. I also found a connection between my nipples and the glans of my penis. At a certain level of excitement I can feel my nipples being rubbed in my penis; also, I can feel my penis glans being rubbed in my nipples. Guys just have to work on exploring those pathways. I love to have them sucked, lightly pinched, or just rolled between the thumb and forefinger. Gently biting is good too. It's a really great feeling to have a partner who is sucking my cock to gently pull his/her teeth over my glans while I am rubbing my nipples. That really gets my cum flowing.

BiMale

Have you ever thought about having your nipples pierced? May sound a bit radical to some, but the sensations are out of this world, especially for the first six-nine months.

Nic

Gayle: Thanks for that interesting reply. I don't think that most guys have sensitive nipples because they haven't explored their nipple sensitivity. I didn't think my nipples were sensitive until a few years ago when I started playing with them. From really working with my nipples they became very sensitive. I also found a connection between my nipples and the glans of my penis. At a certain level of excitement I can feel my nipples being rubbed in my penis; also, I can feel my penis glans being rubbed in my nipples. Guys just have to work on exploring those pathways. I love to have them sucked, lightly pinched, or just rolled between the thumb and forefinger. Gently biting is good too. It's a really great feeling to have a partner who is sucking my cock to gently pull his/her teeth over my glans while I am rubbing my nipples. That really gets my cum flowing.

BiMale
    I agree. There seems to be a direct link between my nipples and my genitals. I get very aroused when they are played with. If I am having trouble cumming, if my nipples are "engaged", I move easily over the hump into a great orgasm. When I was younger they did not seem as sensitive.

I also used to run long distances and my tee shirt would frequently irritate my nipples. So when I went on long runs, I would put vaseline on them. There was nothing erotic about it and I did not become arounsed, but I wonder if that practice made them more sensitive. I used to run marathons so the were frequently rubbed raw by my teeshirt until I began to use the vaseline.

Anyone else?

Cool Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

Quote Originally Posted by mike9753
    I agree. There seems to be a direct link between my nipples and my genitals. I get very aroused when they are played with. If I am having trouble cumming, if my nipples are "engaged", I move easily over the hump into a great orgasm. When I was younger they did not seem as sensitive.

I also used to run long distances and my tee shirt would frequently irritate my nipples. So when I went on long runs, I would put vaseline on them. There was nothing erotic about it and I did not become arounsed, but I wonder if that practice made them more sensitive. I used to run marathons so the were frequently rubbed raw by my teeshirt until I began to use the vaseline.

Anyone else?
    My bf he likes his nibble being played with and gently nibble but he doesn't like me biting them i guess at times I can get a little carried away.

Me on the other hand I can get very turned when it comes to my nibbles the more they are messes with the more I like it. I love to have them sucked hard and bitten gently sometimes I think I am a little bit of a freak.

I am the male half of this bisexual couple and I think it absolutely erotic to have my nipples played with and sucked. And just as equally I like to have a nice set of nipples to play with more on a guy than a woman.

Hi there,

Love nipples, gotta have em, gotta play with em, love to suck on...well you get the picture I find my wife just doesnt pay enough attention to them, its not just women that get pleasure in that way. When my male friends suck on them I can cum on the spot! Anyway for you guys and gals out there, do your guys a favor and love their nipples!

'The mind is open, the body is willing, and the heart is free to love all beings equally.'
    Bi-ten

My favorite is when my wife sucks and nibbles on my nipples while we make love. mmmmmm nice!

Red face Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

I thought for a long time that I really and truly did not like having my nipples touched, let alone played with. But then, I thought for a long time that I was a straight hetero male. Ah, the changes we all go through... These days, I love it when my partner sucks and teases them, though it CAN get pretty intense!

Quote Originally Posted by Nic Kers
    Have you ever thought about having your nipples pierced? May sound a bit radical to some, but the sensations are out of this world, especially for the first six-nine months.

Nic
    I had mine piercied....awesome... even more sensitive now!!!

I've just started enjoying having my nipples sucked.
    Most of the g/f's I've dated over the years never went there, I guess they just figured being a man it wouldnt be a turn on for me. but the last gal I dated (who was also bi) really enjoyed sucking on my nipples and it was then I learned how enjoyable it can be.

Unhappy Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

I'm someone who is stuck with very insensitive nipples, which is really unfortunate since my wife is really big on playing with my nipples. Fortunately I can distract her by playing with hers....

My nipples have always been sensitive but they were only little and remained flat unless it was cold. I had them pierced and now they stand erect permenently. Putting my hand in my shirt and playing with them or having someone else do it is great.

As a kid I was really embarrassed by my nipples, because they were not even flat but inwards, looking like a hole in the middle of my aureoles, while all my school mates seemed to have sticking-out nipples.

I decide that I wanted to be as the other kids and started to manipulate them, till finally they are flat or get sitcking-out nipples when feeling cold or excited.

I first enjoyed nipple play by another male when he taught me licking my armpits and my nipples for quite long time. I noticed we had a lot of nerve endings in those areas and I really enjoyed that, after that experience I'm a devotee practitioner for me and for others, but unfortunately not everyone enjoys a good nipple play (giving or receiving).

Still I remember that first experience of nipple play like my best one. I couldn't put on a shirt for a week without remembering him in a mixture of a bit of pain and a lot of pleasure.

All the best,

ray

Smile Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

Hi yall, I love nipple play whether with a woman or a man. I have been known to cum from just nipple play. Love them licked mostly.I love the look my partners git when there nipples are being worked over. That is such a turn on to. Anyway thats my ,Tex.
    Charles,,,Tex...

Mine are so sensitive.
    I once had a girl stimulate them.

I love nipple play, giving and receiving. Mine are quite sensitive and I go crazy when gf gives them wet gentle licks.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

oh, hell yes. my nipples are like the secret key to unlocking me.. playmates and partners who've found this out can make me go absolutely stiff with seriously intense pleasure.. it's not rough manual tweaking that does it, but gentle twisting pulls or a good oral stimulation that puts me out around pluto . thankfully i'm not so overly sensitive that just wearing a tshirt will make them erect .. tho i do know someone who has that problem and he's tried a lot of things to keep from being embarrassed.. last i knew he'd taken to wearing a leather vest over his office clothing during the week..[ thankfully the office is very easy on dress code]
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

what i meant to say was she overstimulated my nipples and then I felt them for the next week. Even made it hard to sleep.

Sometimes when I'm tired in the afternoon, I tweak my nipples. It actually helps wake you up because it's so stimulating.

Smile Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

Quote Originally Posted by Nic Kers

Nic
    Ditto..

Pierced nipples are very sensitive. I have both mine pierced and enjoy having them played with. And nipple size is not really important as long as they provide the right sensation...

Make the most of it BiMale...I do...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Have any other of you guys tried supple nipps from nipple funwear?

www.nipplefunwear.com

They are great for making your nipples slighly larger and more sensitive.

Bimale

I too enjoy have my nipples sucked and licked - but not bitten -thats a bit too much

Talking Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

oh hell yeah... nipples are two of my favorite things... mine are very sensative... I had a GF who got off on rubbing my hard cock on her hard nipples... (I liked it too)

Cool Re: Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

i just love nipple play. i even had my right nipple pierced about four and a half years ago. quite handy during sex, especially when it is being pulled our sucked hard. it just drives me wild...

No one has written recently so I hope interest hasn't been lost. I agree with most writers, male nipples are erotic and I add can be made more so. Man or woman playing with my nipples really gets me going and often getting off. My wife is the best so far. Mine stickout a bit and can get larger when I pump them up and then they are SUPER sensitive. It is one part of sex I love and adds to the whole sexual psyche. Yours for more...Bisolid

i told my tran girlfiend that i love my nipples sucked...little roughed and if known ....iwould then sparkle....she told me that her nipples are way to tender for what i need.....i am conflicted......

I love having my nipples licked, sucked, rolled between thumb and forefinger, pinched lightly and nibbled on. Drives me insane! I find guys' nipples very erotic, but unfortunately my boyfriend's nipples are extremely sensitive for one thing...and for another, he's grown up never really thinking of his nipples in a sexual way...so for him, it's the sexual equivalent of sucking on your...nose or something, lol. Very unfortunate b/c I could do some very nice things to him. *mrow*!

~LastLaugh~