Register

Atlantic City in June ....

Hi all ...... I am headed to AC June 4-7th, and looking for some bi-friendly locations in and around AC to visit. Also, wouldnt mind sharing a room with others if anyone is looking to go down that weekend, ( Not sure if pun was intended there or not ...lol ) all ...... Thanks for any and all help ....

Re: Atlantic City in June ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysonoi692 View Post
    Hi all ...... I am headed to AC June 4-7th, and looking for some bi-friendly locations in and around AC to visit. Also, wouldnt mind sharing a room with others if anyone is looking to go down that weekend, ( Not sure if pun was intended there or not ...lol ) all ...... Thanks for any and all help ....
    Just as a friendly suggestion----you might want to consider putting some more detailed info about yourself in the profile so others can get a sense of what you are like-----you should also consider doing some more posts and also visiting the chat room here too in order to meet some of us---

Not being picky or critical---just offering some suggestions---it is just that with the minimum degree of info you have in your profile---there is no way for anyone to get a sense if they might like you or not, certainly not enough to know if they might want to meet you and spend some time with you in AC.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Absolutely right .... I do appologize for appearing vague ..... lol. I will take your advice - I would never consider spending time with someone inknown - would not expect that from another .... I will work on my profile as time permits, but I am still open to any suggestions of locations and / or group meeting locations in that area. I do see several listed for the NYC area - just curious if these are the only ones open to the public in the Tri-sate area. Thanks again for the advice.
    Jayson

I was remiss in the previous post---welcome to the site Jayson--I hope you like it---like all things---it is has its good and bad points--for the most part the parts are good!!!!

Enjoy!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.