Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by Veryoralniceguy View Post
    Just swallow, it tastes good, you’ll like it.
    Exactly Veryoralniceguy, as I said I have enjoyed every mouth full of cum since I took that first one.

The first time is not a good experience. While you're happy that you've achieved your objective of satisfying your partner, at the same time, your taste buds and brain are going... "Oh hell no..." It's salty, briny, and the sweetness you tasted earlier in terms of pre-cum... nope. All gone.

Now, you're left with a choice of do I spit it or swallow?

Then you choose to swallow.

It's an affirmation that You are a good cock sucker, that you accept your partner and appreciate what he has given you.

Two days later, he is calling you back and is asking for more.

For me, I'm so worked up sucking their cock, that I look forward to them humming in my mouth and swallowing it. Most of the time I end up swallowing about 2 shots of it before I even taste it.

It's ok. My girlfriend just came in my mouth. I think I got most of it down. She is sleeping soundly now... usually does after she cums so hard. She's a big squirter, so it takes a lot out of her when she cums. I just cover her up because she goes into a freeze mode.

She's actually my sis, but I know her body better than anyone.
    Last edited by jjourneyman; Apr 16, 2022 at 8:49 PM.

you are my hero , jjourneyman !

I would like to be able to be there to clean up that cum that she dribbled over your cock and balls.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_colo View Post
    I think my first wife hit on the perfect compromise. She tried swallowing once and did not like it one bit. From that point forward, she'd let me come in her mouth, then let it dribble back out down my cock and over my balls. The warm, wet feeling I got from that was delicious in itself, I still got to come in her mouth, and she didn't have to swallow!

Scott
    I would love to able to be there to clean up that cum that she dribbled down on your cock and balls. Maybe give you another one.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    It's ok. My girlfriend just came in my mouth. I think I got most of it down. She is sleeping soundly now... usually does after she cums so hard. She's a big squirter, so it takes a lot out of her when she cums. I just cover her up because she goes into a freeze mode.

She's actually my sis, but I know her body better than anyone.
    OK. . .WOW!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

For me, it's just the natural thing to do. I swallowed from the first time I sucked a dick. My girlfriend always swallowed mine so when my curiosity about sucking dick became reality, I knew I wanted the sensation of the guy cumming in my mouth. I honestly didn't know what I would do then, but as it turns out he was a spurter and the erotic sensation of the warm and somewhat thick liquid forcefully spurting into my mouth made me want it even more. I really didn't find anything to dislike about it. Somehow, when the spurts shot into my mouth I swallowed each stream as it came, gulping down 4 or 5 spurts before holding my mouth around the tip of his dick as he oozed out the remainder of his load. Then, I lifted my mouth of his cock, being sure to keep my lips sealed so I wouldn't lose any and I swallowed the rest. I looked at it as being what I SHOULD have done, and I wanted to be a good and complete cocksucker, just like my gf had been for me for years.

I didn't overthink it and it went down very easily. I liked the consistency and taste. Cum tastes like nothing else. I liked the pleasure of being a cum slut then and I like it still. Him being my first, I didn't know that his was fairly mild tasting since I had nothing to compare it to. As I experienced more loads I found out that they all have their own unique taste. I was incredibly aroused about having done it. I liked the aftertaste and the way the thickness lingered in my mouth so I guess I'm something of a natural cum slut. Out of the 40 or so cocks I've sucked, I've swallowed all but two and that was only because their cum was overpoweringly bitter. I always look forward to the sensation of it spreading into my mouth...the warmth of the cum and the stiff dick between my lips is an erotic pleasure like nothing else.

I like feeling cum shoot into my mouth. If it doesn't spurt, I love the warmth of it spreading onto my tongue. To me it's the icing on the dick sucking cake. If a guy asks me if he can cum in my mouth the answer is always yes, but if he doesn't ask and doesn't 'warn' me he's about to get off (and somehow I can't tell he's about to) I like the surprise.

I'd recommend giving it a try, knowing how good it is for the guy you are sucking. A little bit of submissive attitude really makes it hot, if you are so inclined.
    Last edited by Rest85; Apr 18, 2022 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbclover View Post
    For me, I'm so worked up sucking their cock, that I look forward to them humming in my mouth and swallowing it. Most of the time I end up swallowing about 2 shots of it before I even taste it.

That's what I wanted to say in my reply...that usually the taste takes a few seconds to show up....the warmth of it usually shows up before I taste it and by that time I really very much want to swallow it so I can be a good cum slut.