Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Although I have never tasted any cum, but my own, if it were to taste similar I'm sure I'd enjoy it. Anyone interested in letting find out if I'll enjoy it feel free to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by unstable_one View Post
    I get a rush when I swallow. I don't mind the taste of it. For me, it's a special treat for the guy I'm servicing. Especially if he's really expecting me to spit. I love the look of shock on his face when I suck every drop. I love making his knees buckle.
    I feel exactly the same way. I enjoy the fact I have pleasured my partner so much that it urns me on even more. I just turn my head slightly to the side, let it hit the inside of my mouth instead of the back of my throat and role it around in my mouth, up and down his shaft. I love it, but sure understand why many don't.

Talking Re: What's it's like to swallow?

I've always wanted to shoot it in my mouth but a little scared got close 1 day.Had cramp in back & neck but will do it 1 day looking forward to it!

Since this topic has shown up again and does on many ocassions and I have already posted once to this, I decided to chime in yet again. The question being: What's it like to swallow?......exquisite, exquisite.

It's AWESOME! When I know the dudes coming I like to go down on it as far as I can; deep throat it. Mine tastes great. If you want to know what its liek you may want to try your own. I'll shoot in my own mouth whenever the mood strikes me. Good source of protein. lol

Better than mom's apple pie

But have never meet a man that enjoys it as much.

My age bracket may have something to do about it though.

Finding someone in my age bracket that swallows is almost impossible as in my case. By the way I'm 57. Most my age bi or gay are just into the usual vanilla stuff. As for swallowing good luck to myself!!

I found that as they grew very hard and were about to cum, I just went faster and swallowed as they erupted. I became so excited that I was able to get them to cum, that the taste was just secondary to their reaction. I did not mind it at all.

I think that when you go down on a guy and you really enjoy going down to make him feel good it really adds to the pleasure of swallowing his load for him! I have gone down on a few guy's and I would never suck a guy and not swallow cause It adds to his pleasure and mine! The feel of him pumping his cock in and out of my mouth and knowing what is cumming is so hot I can't imagine not taking him all the way! Plus I just love the taste!!!
    Live and let live for love and happiness are yours to give.

I had a 6" cock in my mouth and he shot a big load in the back of my throat, I just kept swallowing and swallowing till I drained him, and kept sucking. Hot wet cum. mmmmmmm

Female here - I finally worked up the nerve (had a few drinks) and gave my husband what he had been wanting for years - first and last time - I gagged, spit, drank, brushed teeth and gargled - could still taste it - Yuck! gagging now as I type this......
    I have heard that smoking can give cum a bad taste...?

Our solution is when he is ready to come I will lick, tongue and suck his balls while he cums - my favorite is on my neck and down my back!

Good luck

Yes, cum can be sweet, or foul!

A person's lifestyle has a lot to do with the taste of his, or her, cum. Smoking, Coffee, strong food, like garlic, onions, spicy foods, really do flavor cum. If a person has an illness, like stomach problems, intestinal issues, or others, it can reflect on the taste of their semen.

My GF and I usually eat lots of fruits (Pineapple is great) and mild foods a day, or two, before she visits.

Quote Originally Posted by taz321 View Post
    I think that when you go down on a guy and you really enjoy going down to make him feel good it really adds to the pleasure of swallowing his load for him! I have gone down on a few guy's and I would never suck a guy and not swallow cause It adds to his pleasure and mine! The feel of him pumping his cock in and out of my mouth and knowing what is cumming is so hot I can't imagine not taking him all the way!
    Yeah, right on, I agree.

For me the cumming isn't the biggest part of it. I love the feeling of knowing exactly what my partner is going to do, and being able to make him do it. Being able to prolong the blowjob, or make him cum is an awesome feeling.
    Myself, when I know he's going to cum, I make a grrr sound and take him deep in my throat. I never taste the cum, just a little afterwards. It goes straight down the throat.
    All that being said, I don't usually mind the taste. Sometimes I'll lean up and kiss him with the cum still in my mouth.
    To each his own, and do whatever you like.

For me the cumming isn't the biggest part of it. I love the feeling of knowing exactly what my partner is going to do, and being able to make him do it. Being able to prolong the blowjob, or make him cum is an awesome feeling.
    Myself, when I know he's going to cum, I make a grrr sound and take him deep in my throat. I never taste the cum, just a little afterwards. It goes straight down the throat.
    All that being said, I don't usually mind the taste. Sometimes I'll lean up and kiss him with the cum still in my mouth.
    To each his own, and do whatever you like.

I like to swallow. And I expect a good lover to swallow. I love the feeling of lips around my cock as I cum. And I love feeling a load come in my mouth. Some tastes good, some doesn't, but to me that isn't the issue. Having or giving a great orgasm is what counts.

Wish I was giving head right now, as a matter of fact!

I love it. For me feeling his cock throb and get big in my mouth then the exploding hitting the back of my throat hearing him moan letting it slide down oh yea just nothing like it. They are all right either u love it or hate it. I just happen to love it

ever since i sucked my first cock, i was taught to swallow. it just seemed natural to do that. besides ... it's much better than cleaning up the mess later.. and the protein is good for you too makes it a win-win situation.

I love snowballing, sharing the load is the best part.

I don't like the taste, but I swallow. Every time. Spitting is a "never" for me, and not just because it's a mood killer, but I have another reason.

If you spit, it's in your mouth longer, and the muscles of your mouth you have to use to spit it out means it's going to touch your tongue and the inside of your mouth MORE than if you were to swallow.

Take it like a shot. Don't swallow it like you would if you were trying to taste wine or something. It'll coat your mouth and throat and it's not very pleasant. Well, unless you like the taste, of course. It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's not good, in my opinion. (The smell makes me gag more than the taste, lol, I don't know why!) It's kinda hard to explain, but I have this way of holding my mouth so that it doesn't have to touch it much, and then I just swallow it like a shot. Also, the position you're head is in will make your swallowing technique different... self-explanatory, but some people don't think about it until they choke. Or maybe that's just me! And swallow it all at once, don't try to swallow after each shot, lol! Doesn't hurt to have a glass of water either. Sometimes I'll take a drink afterward, just to clear my throat.

This seems like a lot to think about, but it's really not. And the more you think about it, the harder it will be to swallow. Just do it fast and take it like a champ! :-)
    "I'm not gay, I'm not straight... I'm GRAIGHT!"

"A bisexual is someone who can put their hand down someone else's pants and be happy with whatever they find."

"The most rebellious thing a person can do is be themselves."

Everything about swallowing cum is so GREAT that their are no words to describe it except for YUMMY!!! In case you couldn't tell - I Love Cum

Quote Originally Posted by hung_guy View Post
    Now I've sucked a few dicks along the way and always chickened out when they came. So of course I'd move my mouth away and just catch a facial or whatch him cum.

But I'm really curious what it's like when a guys shoots his cum into your mouth. Is there any technique or way of doing it that is best.

I'm afraid the first time I decide to do it I'll end up with Peter Norths cousin and end up with a whole mouthful of cum and no where to put it.

Responses appreciated, guys, girls, and anyone in between.
    I can't believe this! Not swallowing is missing out on half the thrill of sucking cock. First of all, don't suck the cock of a smoker. Smoker's cum tastes bad.

But if you really love having a cock in your mouth, you will go crazy with lust for its cum reward. I love telling my top that I want his cum and he really gets turned on telling me, "Here it comes. Get ready. Take it! Take it!" Guys really love shooting in your mouth and love to know you want their seed. He even likes to have me hold my mouth open and watch his cum shoot into my mouth.

I hold all his load in my mouth until he is finished so I can tell how big his load is then slowly let it slip down my throat. I have told him that I swallow his cum to make bones for my body and he thinks it's so sexy that part of him stays with me after he leaves.

If you don't like swallowing your man's cum, then why are you bothering to suck cock? And you are probably robbing your top of his complete pleasure.

I have only given head 1 time to him cumming (he drinks a lot) but swolling was great and my wife was turned by my doing it
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

It's a unique experience to enjoy cock and semen.

It's like two stages: the musky smell, the manly flavor of cock, feeling skin and flesh with your tongue, the peace of getting to enjoy all of this at your own pace with no rush. Such a contrast to when he's cumming: There's a rush now, an urgency because he's lost control and all you can do now is brace yourselves for the outcome that you want so bad. The manly musk of his cock turns into a bleachy ammonia, you can smell that load steaming out of his slit. That fleshy flavor in your mouth turns into that salty gooey warmth, an overwhelming taste that can only be one thing: hot male sperm.

Tasting it is one thing, but really going all the way and swallowing it all down I think takes some courage. As much as I enjoy it, usually in the moment, i'm actually anxious and pretty nervous. Your initial reaction is likely to want to keep it in your mouth or spit it out. Sometimes I still do. But, the times that i've bee brave enough to swallow it all, i'm so happy I did. It's a feeling of accomplishment, kind of like facing a fear and beating a challenge. I particularly love a verbal and dom top stroking their cock off into my mouth, telling me the whole time what's going to happen; that I'm going to open my mouth and eat all of his sperm. It's not bossy, more like a friend keeping you accountable to what you said you want to do, and helping you achieve something. Lucky for him, he gets to feel super good while feeding you too. Win Win. My dream is to have a dom top like this with a super thick, creamy load, a real challenge to swallow, and eating all of it successfully while being filmed so I can relive it over and over.

Seems like such a waste to go to all that work on a nice cock and not only not get to feel his pleasure turn to a throbbing ecstasy in my mouth, but also deny myself the sensation and taste of that cum hitting my throat, filling my mouth, and coating my tongue before making it's way into my belly.

I learned this "trick" from a female hooker a long time ago... When you sense he is about to cum, slide his head against your cheek. Between the sensation of him bumping your cheek and rubbing against you teeth from the other side, he will cum like a gusher. Let it flow into the back of your mouth and swallow. You'll never have to taste it and he will be satisfied, as will you.

It's the ultimate reward for sucking another guys cock.When I 1st started sucking cock I would swallow his cum and think later I didn't even taste it.Now when he comes I keep it in my mouth before I swallow so I get to savory my yummy reward.I squeeze out any remaining cum and lick it off with the tip of my tounge.

My first exposure to oral sex was with my first live in GF who was also the second person I had sex with other than a high school GF I fingered some. I was 19, and she was 29. She was a great teacher, and I an avid student.

She always swallowed, and never fussed about it. In fact she would say afterward with a smile, "You autta' patent that stuff," and something about it being a good glue.

Later when I got to suck cocks I couldn't imagine not swallowing. Like her I have always considered it part of the job, and part of the excitement. Giving up my reward, and leaving him with a mess seems unconscionable. (Thanx spellcheck.)

It's really nothing to fret about! Stop over thinking it.

As a child trying to get brussels sprouts down actually made me puke a couple of times before my father stopped trying. I don't see a connection here, but I still don't eat brussels sprouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleaser63 View Post
    It's the ultimate reward for sucking another guys cock.When I 1st started sucking cock I would swallow his cum and think later I didn't even taste it.Now when he comes I keep it in my mouth before I swallow so I get to savory my yummy reward.I squeeze out any remaining cum and lick it off with the tip of my tounge.
    I ran into that the other day. My FWB came while he was all the way in my mouth. I didn't taste a thing but I find tasting to be a prised reward for my effort. So I slid his cock up a bit, but not out, then forced the cum up in my mouth and got my taste before I swallowed.

I really want to full experience of cum, from the work to get it, to the grunts of the man, to the taste, to the knowing that it is inside me, to knowing that it is becoming part of my body.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

The first time I let a man cum in my mouth I enjoyed it greatly. He said he was going to cum and I wanted it so bad I sucked harder and moved my head faster making him cum. Feeling his load fill my mouth was hot and I let some run down his cock shaft to see it. Loved that. Then I swallowed the rest of his cum load. I have never disliked the taste of feel of a mans cum, it has always been hot and pleasurable. The only time I found cum to not taste good was my own. I jacked off on a cookie then ate the cookie with my own cum on it and that didn't taste so great. I think the sweetness of the cookie and the taste of my cum just didn't go together.

Just swallow, it tastes good, you’ll like it.