Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: What's it's like to swallow?

for me, I really like a nice cock, and big one when I can get one, in my mouth.
    I want the reward from my efforts to shoot right into my mouth and truely like to feel it empty into there. I like to swallow it all, and taste it before doing so most of the time. If it is long enough to get into my throat, then it is sometimes nice to let it cum down there. now that said, I must admit that these days it is pretty dangerous to do so with a guy in a one night stand. back in my younger days, before that reward could kill you, it was truely wonderful to suck and swallow. not so today though. it would be so nice to find a guy or guys that would/could stay safe and just like for me to keep them sucked. but alas, that is wishful thinking. never could be and never will be. so play safe people....I still do it, but to take it into your mouth my friends, your playing with danger wheather you swallow or not. just my opinion.

Personally, I love swallowing cum. My girlfriend is probably as big on it as I am. Mind you we don't always swallow alone...snowballing is a favourite too, especially if she and I are sharing the cock of one of our close friends. The taste is a bit different with each, we've noticed, ranging from slightly bitter, to very sweet. As a side note to Meteast Chick, yes, Pineapple juice does make cum taste sweeter.
    But, when it comes to swallowing, its the feeling of the semen as it slides down our throats, the feel of it in our mouths as we pass it back and forth, and the taste that keeps us cumming back for more. In my mind, there is nothing quite like it.

I consider it my reward to swallow for a job well done

Swalling is a turn on for me, I love the feeling of warm cum going down I also like to hold it in my mouth a bit!

i like it for the same reason i like drinking the juice from a woman's pussy when she cums. consuming the essence of their sexuality is an extreme turnon. it usually makes me cum. the taste and texture are all things that i accept because it is part what i want to do for them. and i want whoever is sucking my cock to want to swallow my cum for the same reason. it's a very good thing, i think.

I personally get off on the man coming in my mouth. It does taste different from guy to guy, but it feels incredible when the penis pulses in my mouth! I think it is that feeling that makes me want to take it in the mouth. Mind you, it is a case of spitting sometimes and swallowing at others, and having a good drink handy!!!

Overall, sucking a cock is an experience unto itself. You cal tell so much from doing it about how the guy is feeling, it's wonderful.... Even straight guys should try it...

There are so many I can relate to here....there once was a time for me that I could not muster up the will to swallow. My first experiences were quite negative and I just couldn't get past the taste and like many here, often gagged thinking I was going to throw up. Again, it truly is an acquired taste and thing but it is more than that. I look at it somewhat too as a spiritual experience now...and now it is more erotic than ever before for me. In fact, I really want so badly to swallow when that moment arrives. It is true that all semen varies in taste, some aren't as nice as others and some are barely noticeable. But if I may indulge just a little longer on this....it's all the things that lead up to the moment of release. All the subtleties that take place as a man is getting closer and closer to releasing all that is contained inside. With some men, you feel the shaft hardening over and over again as the moment approaches and then at the final moment, the head swells incredibly and then there's that wonderful release and sometimes there's a lot and very watery and sometimes not. I gulp it down quickly if it's a lot and slowly if it's less making sure to get every drop..... it is the moment that is so special to men as it is to women. Just as I enjoy a woman orally for a whole universe of other reasons, swallowing with a man to me is the essence of his orgasm when you take him orally. Men are more fulfilled generally speaking when the person giving swallows....it completes the moment. For me, it's an absolute rush knowing what they're feeling and often, I can't help myself from experiencing and orgasm at the same time and often do....

Damn EroSurge! You put that well!

It amazes me how a guys balls go hard as rock when he is about to cum... And the way the guy thrusts, like a trigger... So many sensations, and that taste of the shaft, all of it is really spiritual.

The taste of sperm is best when it mixes with a woman's fluids... That is the one time I absolutely love the taste of it... And the most erotic...

Quote Originally Posted by hung_guy
    Now I've sucked a few dicks along the way and always chickened out when they came. So of course I'd move my mouth away and just catch a facial or whatch him cum.

But I'm really curious what it's like when a guys shoots his cum into your mouth. Is there any technique or way of doing it that is best.

I'm afraid the first time I decide to do it I'll end up with Peter Norths cousin and end up with a whole mouthful of cum and no where to put it.

Responses appreciated, guys, girls, and anyone in between.
    Then what's the whole point in sucking cock anyway!

i personally just love cum right along with the dick,for me it has always seems natural to swallow it.i like to keep it in my mouth while i keep going up and dowwn on him.making a mess that needs to be liked up of coures. only thing that matters is what makes you happy.

I guess I don't want to seperate this wonderful activity into copmponent parts. For me it's the entire, wonderful event. The sight, the sounds, the feel the taste the after-taste, the after glow. If it's awkward, does not feel right, then the rest of the blow-job, which is making love as far as I am concerned, may not be great.

If you cum (sorry) at this from teh stand point that you are going to get grossed out, or that the taste or texture will be awful - your right it will!

When I was younger I couldn't stand the thought of sushi, or raw clams or oysters. Now, I know they are great adn I love them.

I have always loved performing cunnilinguis (sp?) and the taste, the feel, the aroma, everything about making love to a woman and pleasuring her by licking and sucking her pussy to orgasm or just to make her feel good - whether I have just fucked her or not, has always been an immense pleasure for me.

I feel the sam eway about going down on a guy. The entire experience is a turn-on. But your expectations will dictate the pleasure and satisfaction you get out of it.

Is the taste of a man's cum as good as rasberry jam? Well, on a hot, toasted english muffin, slathered in butter, rasberry jam is great - cum would not be. On the head of a erect penis, spouting cum, I would prefer the cum to the jam. Isn't it all context?

Mike

Wink Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by likalotapuss
    Honestly... IMO... It is gross! Not that I haven't done it my fair share of times, but there is no good way to do it. If you must swallow.... swallow it all at once!!! I would take a facial over a swallow anyday!!!

Angie
    Angie,

Do you think you would like it any better if your partner were to shoot his hot milky liquid on your face and breasts, then lick it off and share it with you off his tongue?

Sounds kinda good to me.

Curious Woody

long_thick_hard202

It is good to the last drop

I'd love a blowjob from Taylor,of course i'd be happy to reciprocate!

I have found, if I swallow or not....depends on the person I am with, and how turned on I am at the time. For just the average guy, I usually do not swallow, since its rather like a sinus drip in your throat...But...every now and then, I find a guy that is so hot..and I am so turned on by him...that I just swallow every drop. I have also noticed a big difference in semen taste...some is on the bitter side, some is just neutral...no taste at all. One time I sucked off a Chinese guy, and his cum was as sweet as sugar...

I have only swallowed my own cum, and it tastes differently at times. When my wife is very horny she likes for me to eat and suck her pussy after i cum in her. If she is that horny I seem to like the taste that much more. We also enjoy me cumming on her nipples and then me sucking them. Cum also adds a little something special to a hot cup of coffee too.

[QUOTE]
    I swallow evertime, or at least get a facial. There is a difference in the taste of sperm. I've concluded that diet plays a big part in it. Drinkers tend to be more bitter. And I gave a blow job to an east indian once where his first squirt was bitter, but changed to sweet.
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

Quote Originally Posted by BI BOYTOY
    i personally just love cum right along with the dick,for me it has always seems natural to swallow it.i like to keep it in my mouth while i keep going up and dowwn on him.making a mess that needs to be liked up of coures. only thing that matters is what makes you happy.

I'm the same. I love the taste and texture of my husbands cum. I also love it mixed with my fluids.We share and pass his cum and he will kiss and lick and suck it from my mouth. Some times he swallows it. I always swallow. I love to hold his cum in my mouth as long as I can. Married 3 years and I have swallowed every ounce of his cum. He loves to lick his cum from my pussy after he cums and shares it with me.

If you want to try to swallow, I hope this helps...
    the first time, when the guy says he's going to shoot (or you just know it anyway), put his cock as far back in your mouth as you can without choking--that way, his cum will go past your taste buds, and it will seem like you're swallowing an oyster. Yes, there will be an aftertaste, but that way you'll know if you want to try it ever again. Also, you have to decide ahead of time if you're going to take it or not: once he starts, it's too late for you to change your mind, so be prepared.
    Personally, I love the stuff--can't get my fill--although I guess it can be called an aquired taste. Very rarely does a guy's cum taste awful, but it does happen. Also, the taste of one guy's jizz might be quite different from someone else's.
    There's one more thing you should know...as far as the latest tests have shown, no one has ever caught a potentially life-threatening disease from swallowing semen: that nasty little virus is destroyed on the spot by any contact with oxygen (which is why it must be passed through the blood system), plus the acids in the stomach destroy any residue, so sucking and swallowing are still relatively safe. Still, you might want to make sure not to eat anything that might burn or cut your mouth (pizza that's too hot, pretzels that are too hard, etc.), beforehand, and make sure you wait just a little while after brushing or flossing the teeth...and, of course, we still have to be aware of other STD's--syphillis, the clap, etc.: they may be less dangerous to our life, but it's still a bitch having to deal with them!
    All that having been said, I wish you lots of fun, and hope you enjoy your experiences to the fullest; if there's anything else I can do to help or any other questions I can answer for you, let me know and I'll be happy to do all I can (hmm--okay, read anything you want into that...lol). Have a great time.
    Dany

From a bi-gentleman - to swallow or gracefully spit (oxymoron).

Most men will say it gives him increased pleasure when his partner swallows for him …usually by the feelings incurred by being “inside” someone during ejaculation and some other psychological reasons. For men it’s just a little more intense.

Personally, I always found it a turn on when ‘she’ swallowed – especially w/o making a face or worse gagging ! The same goes for him swallowing me.
    The last thing I want is an amateur that gags on me (bites me – ouch !) ….or pulls off just before I cum and gives me a hand job. I’ve had that experience from both men and women – and those experiences stick out in my mind as less than perfect.

What’s it like and a few things to ponder:
    I read all the responses and it seems everyone is a little different. For me – it’s no big deal to swallow. Although, I feared my first time so I wrote some things to consider.

If it’s your first time to have a cock in your mouth and you have taken a couple of deep strokes to the back of your throat – it’s best to get the facial (BTW a turn-on for me to give / receive a facial).
    If you would like to take a load in your mouth for the fist time – keep a few things in mind:
    Many men “shoot” younger more than older (some shoot more and further than others) – you don’t want to gag on it !!!! so when he’s close – pull back a little and aim his tip toward to top of your mouth or lay the bottom of your tongue over his head …enjoy !

If he hasn’t cum recently – prepare for a larger load by pulling back to the rim of his head – you can provide enough pleasure to get the job done and still leave room for his load – start swallowing.

And as many women forget – keep the action going while he is cuming! This is a huge for men !!! I personally don’t stop the action until he stops me and this will give time to swallow his load and still provide a great finish to his experience.

Questions ?

personally I enjoy it. Not only does it bring total satisfaction to the guy but it can initiate a deeper more intensive session to follow

I also enjoy oral on a woman. It can drive me crazy when she clenches her legs around me and forces me to swallow all the juice she emits

Chris

Well since you asked...what is the point of a blow job if you don"t?? I stick my tongue up to the roof of my mouth so it hits my tongue and then its usually on my face and in my mouth..I just swallow it..whats the big deal...I have never heard such a bunch of whiners in my life..either do it or don't..its up to you..its just another technique.

My ex's cum was just plain NASTY. There was NO way I'd let him cum in my mouth. I soooo love giving a good blowjob and it always bothered me that he tasted so bad. His precum was sweet as candy and so the final product being so bad was a real shocker.

Fast forward 20 yrs, and I met my first lover. He convinced me to try swallowing and I've been hooked ever since. Deeeeeeeee liiiccccious YUM

Since then, I'm really disappointed if my lover can't come to completion and share the rewards with me. I don't understand the complaints about coating the tongue or grit or any of those things. Snowballing is absolutely awesome

Smile Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by hung_guy
    Now I've sucked a few dicks along the way and always chickened out when they came. So of course I'd move my mouth away and just catch a facial or whatch him cum.

But I'm really curious what it's like when a guys shoots his cum into your mouth. Is there any technique or way of doing it that is best.

I'm afraid the first time I decide to do it I'll end up with Peter Norths cousin and end up with a whole mouthful of cum and no where to put it.

Responses appreciated, guys, girls, and anyone in between.
    Interesting conversation here

Personally, I love the sexy texture and flavor of a nice warm load of jizz! Everyone is different about this.

Have you ever considered (or have) eaten your own load?

If it isn't your thing, just get the nice facial instead.

Lance :-)
    Bisexual and proud of it!

It's been a really long time but...

Mountain Dew. A few cans of that and the taste is sweeter.

As for swallowing - haven't done that. It would take too long to explain why.
    I believe that all mammals are inherently bisexual to one degree or another. Many of the greatest learned cultures in history accepted it. So... When did it suddenly become so wrong?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Midsouth_Bisexual_Guys_Support_Group/

I think my cum tastes good, though my wife is not fond of it. I think it is sweet, while she thinks it is salty. The two guys I tasted, tasted good to me. Precum is really very good.

The first time I ever sucked a guy I swallowed it whole in one gulp, mainly 'cause I was nervous. I really enjoyed it, mainly for the sheer erotic quality. Since then I've not swallowed but merely tasted.

I tasted my own years ago after fucking my wife and liked it. Now, with couples, I love to eat cum out of her or lick it off the two of them, or suck it from him with her, or just about anything.

Thumbs up Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk
    I think my cum tastes good, though my wife is not fond of it. I think it is sweet, while she thinks it is salty. The two guys I tasted, tasted good to me. Precum is really very good.

NightHawk,

I agree, pre-cum from just about any cock is a delight!

Lance
    Bisexual and proud of it!

Love the way you think, Lance!

I am not fond of swallowing, and neither is Chrissy. One of my favorite things about sex is watching the man cum. If he cums in my mouth deeply, I cannot see it. I much prefer a facial! YUMMY! Then, I can lick it up!

Anyone want to volunteer?
    We love being bi, how about you? Want to show us?

R & C

undefinedundefined

It takes experience to get use to it. I depends on what the guy has eaten or drunk before you get to it. Some guys I've met taste mild to medium saline and I swallow. If you can get him in the back of your throat you by-pass the taste buds and it's not so bad. I try to swish it around and mix it with my own saliva before I chug it.