Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Smile Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by Blkhunk3
    undefinedundefined

It takes experience to get use to it. I depends on what the guy has eaten or drunk before you get to it. Some guys I've met taste mild to medium saline and I swallow. If you can get him in the back of your throat you by-pass the taste buds and it's not so bad. I try to swish it around and mix it with my own saliva before I chug it.
    From the beautiful cock pics I see on your profile. I would absolutely LOVE to taste yours! Damn nice!!!

Lance
    Bisexual and proud of it!

Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Me personally, I hate swallowing. But if you must, try to give oral sex to your guy after he's jerked off a couple of times during the week. So most likely, by the time he gets to you, he'll only have a small amount of cum for you to swallow. I agree with some of the others, I'll take a facial over a swallow.
    Come here girl, lemme lick that cream...

I love the way a cock feels in my mouth just before he cums. I would never dream of taking it out of my mouth at that perfect time. My advice to the original question would be to taste Your own cum several times. True, there are differences, but it's all very similar - Dave
    'I Never Met A Winner That Didn't Bet" - Joe The Craps Dealer

What's it like to swallow? It's two like minded men sharing. Men know what men like. That inculdes swallowing and facials. When the time is right for you, go ahead and gulp the sperm down. You'll enjoy it. Go for it, dude.
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

I LOVE have cum in my mouth and swallowing it is very hot. Love the taste and love the idea of having something of the other person inside me

I think everyone is different. I think either you like it or you don't. I have swallowed three times in my life. It was with the same partner. Each time it tasted different. For me it was about knowing that I made him happy. I'm all about pleasing my lover. There was one time that man I thought he'd never stop cumming. But for some reason I enjoyed that time the most. But before he came, his body quivered and he pulled my head deeper so I knew when he was going to explode. I would rather he explode than just to trickle. To me if he explodes the better the reward for all the enjoyment I had of pleasing him.

Quote Originally Posted by unstable_one View Post
    I get a rush when I swallow. I don't mind the taste of it. For me, it's a special treat for the guy I'm servicing. Especially if he's really expecting me to spit. I love the look of shock on his face when I suck every drop. I love making his knees buckle.
    This is right up my alley. For me there is no greater interpersonal experience than wrapping my tongue around the soft folds of skin on a mans cock, and no greater act of submission than allowing him to ejaculate his entire load into my mouth. I consider it my reward for a job well done and I swallow every drop of it. Like the member above, I completely lose my mind when I feel my partner's cock throbbing with orgasm and totally endulge myself in every warm load that erupts from his hole. My partner's cum seldom spends more than a second in my mouth before I send it on a one-way trip down my throat. I love the varied taste of cum, from one man to the next. For me, it's really more about the experience than the physical taste of semen. I love walking away from a hard blow, knowing that millions of tiny sperm cells are writhing and wriggling around the taste buds on my tongue. Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion about this. I LOVE this forum

I'm new here so, like another poster, I'm a bit shocked by all the people who describe the taste as " disgusting ". I simply love a man coming in my mouth...nothing like it. It is my reward for all the loving attention lavished on his cock. Even better is lingering taste through the next day. I know...but nobody else does. I love it! By the way, I swallow every time. Wouldn't miss it.
    Last edited by Twoforyou; May 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM.

If you are wondering about it, then just do it. It will only be a little uncomfortable for a few minutes. If you gag or choke just tell your partner you are sorry and a little surprised. If he is repulsed or doesn't understand find someone else. Me? I prefer to swallow.

Wink Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Ok, so this is what i have learnt after 10 years of swallowing my husbands cum.

1. the more meat in the diet the more bitter the taste.

2. the more fruit in the diet the sweeter the taste.

3. the back of the tounge is ALOT less taste sensitive. So if you can have him cum in the back but close your thoart right befor he does it, you wont choke.

4. you may gag for the first couple of times just trying to figure out the best way.

5. If you can have suction, close your thoart, and keep it in the back you wont taste as much, and it wont coat you whole mouth... If you can keep that suction until you are ready to swallow.

6. some times i crave the taste and everything that comes with it... some times not, just depends on my mood. So if you can get it in to your head set that it is something that is going to really turn you on, the better it will be for the both of you.

7. like alot ppl have said, swallow it all at once, just get it over with... at first, until you can really start to like the taste.

8. You may want to have something strong to drink at the end, like soda pop, i find the carbonation really helps get the coating out of your thoart. Or you may want to brush your teeth as well, that coating will go away after a bit though, if you dont like it, just try not to dwell on it, and have something to eat with a stronger taste then what you are tasting at the moment.

hope i could help you out! good luck!

If you want to know what it tastes like first, just lick some up. If you are a guy, just jerk off in your hand and slurp, girls I am sure there is always an available source

I guess I am just not the gagging type, as I have never choked or gagged on it. However my wife has a 'mucous' thing and it can make her gag (so she usually gets off and jerks me as I am about to cum, or spits).

Folks talk a lot about the taste, I agree that it can vary a lot, but I've never found it objectionable (tobacco made the largest diff, as a meat eater I've never been sensitive to other aspects of the person's diet).

I liked cum less when I was younger and could take it or leave it, now I never miss an opportunity to slurp some, straight from the hose (but not for a long time as I am monogamous), off the body or from wherever it got squirted.

I do agree if you do not like the taste as much, take it farther back in your mouth/on your tongue for less taste, but it is easier to gag I guess with it spraying on the back of your throat and uvula. Maybe that is why I never gag, I like it more to the front so I can taste it (than again, I didn't gag when I deep throat either).

But as others have said, ya like it or ya don't.. Variation is a good thing, someone for everyone!

Swallowing is a lot easier than spitting, that's for sure. If you're gonna spit, then you have it sitting in your mouth until you can go spit it wherever, and there's no sexy way to do that. Swallowing is faster, and it's really not that bad. I do it every time. Just do it quick, like a shot. It's only gross if you try to swallow it like you're drinking a beverage. You don't want to like swish it around or anything, ack! I mean unless you really like the taste. Like I said, it isn't that bad. Just a weird texture. Be like Nike and Just Do It! LOL!
    "I'm not gay, I'm not straight... I'm GRAIGHT!"

"A bisexual is someone who can put their hand down someone else's pants and be happy with whatever they find."

"The most rebellious thing a person can do is be themselves."

Quote Originally Posted by likalotapuss View Post
    Honestly... IMO... It is gross! Not that I haven't done it my fair share of times, but there is no good way to do it. If you must swallow.... swallow it all at once!!! I would take a facial over a swallow anyday!!!

Angie
    Angie I disagree with you. There is a wonderful way to do it! Learn to have your partner push it as far into your throat as possible before gagging. Then swallow a few times. When he cums, it will be a quick down-the-hatch- situation and you will not feel a thing! its actually quite enjoyable and after you acquire a taste for it, and you will, you will always want to do it. its the best!

Quote Originally Posted by jo69guy View Post
    First time a guy came in my mouth I hd to spit, his tasted terrible. Have gotten passed that now.... I have to agree that diet definately has an impact on flavour.

Back when my ex and I were happy, and more sexually compatible, I used to come in here mouth and then shared it with a kiss. That was kind of interesting.

It does definately coat the throat, and feel strange. I like the fact that I will do something a lot of folks won't, plus once it's in the mouth, you might as well swallow it as opposed to finding a place to spit.
    I think cum kissing is wonderful. If your parner loves to swap cum, why not?

I find swallowing highly overrated and boring.

I love the the taste of another man's cum. So I do swallow every time. Love to either have it pumped in my mouth while sucking or have my tongue out waiting for that creamy cum. Don't waste cum, swallow it or share it with the guy.

IMHO swallowing cum is the best part of sucking a dick. As far as it being an "acquired" taste I guess I "acquired" the taste for it when I was just a young child as I have ALWAYS ate my own cum after jacking off. When I sucked my first dick (as a young adult) I just couldn't believe all the great tasting cum that came from an adult dick. In other words I have ALWAYS loved the taste, smell & texture of a mouthful of nice warm cum sliding down my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by hung_guy View Post
    Now I've sucked a few dicks along the way and always chickened out when they came. So of course I'd move my mouth away and just catch a facial or whatch him cum.

But I'm really curious what it's like when a guys shoots his cum into your mouth. Is there any technique or way of doing it that is best.

I'm afraid the first time I decide to do it I'll end up with Peter Norths cousin and end up with a whole mouthful of cum and no where to put it.

Responses appreciated, guys, girls, and anyone in between.
    ONE WORD: Wonderful

I LOVE swallowing cum!! For me, the joy and purpose of being a committed cocksucker is to bring him to orgasm using my mouth and throat!!! The intense thrill that I experience as he's ejaculating in my mouth is the culmination of the erotic practice of sucking cock. I especially love the slutty submissive aspect of knowing that I'm being used for his sexual gratification when he tightly holds my head down onto his cock while he's cumming in my mouth!! By swallowing this gift of delicious semen, I'm ingesting and absorbing all that sexual energy generated by his orgasm! I love being a cocksucker!!

I'm just glad of a warm drink some nights....

I dont know if its already been said but I personally am allegic to cum thats consumed. Every single time I've thrown up. I can take it anywhere but my stomach. so hopefully you wont be but it is a possability. personally I'd stick with pre-cum...tastes a lot better for me. and about facials...I dont like facials I like boob -shots...much easier to clean

I love it, I always swallow, when I see a guy cum on cam or give another guy a facial I think it is a waste.

I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth (especially if it goes in limp or semi), him hardening up then me going to town on his cock.

I won't stop until he blows his load down my throat.

I had one guy try to pull out (his wife never swallowed) so I just went down further on him, he was in heaven when he came!

I've blown him a few times since, he never tries to pull away now.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dragon4181 View Post
    I'm just glad of a warm drink some nights....
    Amen! I suppose one either likes it, or not. I love it, personally, But my wife will only swallow mine. I don't think she's against it - she's certainly done it before - but for some reason she would rather they cum on her breasts, belly, ass, or pussy than swallow another man. Perhaps it's because she knows how much I like to clean up afterward! (I suppose I have a cum fetish...but the: I love raw oysters too!) I must say that some just don't taste very good at all. I believe it has something to do with diet, and perhaps general health. (Ironic that asparagus makes it taste a bit acrid, but also helps a man cum heavier.)

It's like eating your own cum except you're swallowing someone else's semen.

I can take it or leave it.

Sometimes I'm just fine with a facial and I don't want to swallow.

I love dthe feel of control when sucking a cock and swallowing his ccum when I ffeel him starting t5o jerk and throb I suck just on the head and run my tongue around it. when he does cum I conbdtinue to suck on it I think the taste is great and men love it.

I find absolutely nothing objectionable about it and it is the natural conclusion to an enjoyable, sensuous communication between humans. It's the idea of it that appeals to me the most. Do i really like it? I guess the answer is yes.

as a guy, i figured out that deep throating at that point, you dont get the taste, and everyone walks away happy
    The most dangerous habit in society today is ignorance

For me too swallow depends on the guy that is in my mouth. Some guys cause a euphoric feeling as they slide in my throat causing me to crave more and when I feel that hard cock pulsating down my in my mouth and their cum filling my throat I get all high. Some times I like the feeling of a load splash my face.

If I like the guy and we've been at it for a long time, I enjoy swallowing his cum. Most of the guys I've swallowed had good tasting cum.

I enjoy the texture and taste of a man's cum. Each one is different.

For me I like to have the head of his cock at the edge of my lips inside my mouth when he cums, that way I can actually taste his cum as it lands on my tongue. If his cum just goes down your throat when he cums then you never get to taste it, since there are no taste buds in your throat.

In my opinion you either like swallowing or you don't.

Happy cock sucking.