Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fat or long for sucking?

When looking for a cock to suck, would you prefer a fat cock that you have to stretch your mouth around? Or would you rather have a thinner long one that you can get deep into your throat?

Re: Fat or long for sucking?

Thinner.

Depends on my mood.

Definitely thinner since after having my jaw reconstructed I can't fit two stacked fingers between my front teeth. It has taken a long time for me to learn how to suck cock and eat pussy since the surgery but the "Physical Therapy" is fun!

I prefer longer cocks. I'm not concerned about the thickness. Anything is fine in that department, but I like enough length to get it as deep in my throat as possible.

I love both, long is good for deep throating and fat is good because it fills my whole mouth and it hits the back of my throat with no effort.

I prefer thinner, much easier to Deep Throat

There's something about a thick cock that really trips my submissive trigger. That would be my choice. It's a real thrill for me to pleasure the head of a fat cock between my lips.

A thick cut cock about 6-7 inches our so makes me feel weak in the knees. I love blowing a thick penis with a big mushroom head. That is by far my favorite type of cock to give a blowjob to!

When it comes to sucking cock YES PLEASE! Must be clean and STD free. Having said that everything else is fair game. Sucking cock is more than deep throating or sucking it's worship a feast of balls, cock, and cum that must be enjoyed and savored not rushed or hurried.

Any cock, anytime, anywhere! Did I mention that I love Cock?

Well said, Twilde! I actually don't care as long as there is something in my mouth that will give me a nice creamy load.
    Last edited by mewanturcum; Mar 2, 2022 at 3:46 PM.

I don't remember having a cock that I didn't like. The randomness is refreshing.

I would like to have a cock in my ass that is bigger than my long time ago FWB's, but then again...

All cocks are desirable desert when I rap my lips around you, short long fat thin just be clean and disease free. Now my rear really feels good with fat cocks, giving me that stretched feel just go slowly to start!

Cum filled

any one is good for me

Wow. I would crave for a thinner and long. I need more experience and fun and wish for a longer one. I want to experience a long one learning to take as much as I can in my throat. I feel so excited and naughty when a cock is placed in my mouth. I want to ride my mouth on and off of a sweet long one.

Doesn't much matter to me; the dick is gonna be what it is and it'll take me a quick second to decide how I'm going to suck him until he begs for someone to save him. The skill comes in being able to suck any dick. That great sense of accomplishment comes with knowing you can suck any dick regardless to size. Sure, the size of the dick presents "problems;" fat ones might stretch your mouth more and make your jaws ache while long ones will try to snake their way into your stomach but you adapt and adjust as needed so that sucking the dick is going to be very pleasurable for you and, of course, him. I've never met a dick I couldn't suck and I've sucked them from short to average to "you gotta be kidding me" and from skinny to stupidly fat.

For me a cock is a human tool that I often enjoy having in my mouth. So if it is 'Fat or Long' it really makes me happy that they are willing to let me suck their cock and soon I hope to receive a nice warm load cum, that I can enjoyed, savored and eventually swallow!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I really like long and thin.

Any size, any time and any where. Never saw a cock that I didn’t want to suck.

Both are definitely amazing but I really love a nice beautiful fat dick with a massive mushroom head and huge pair of balls with massive testicles cause my very very very best friend and my very first man I have been with and the man I gave my virginity to at the age of 15 he was 18 and he is absolutely amazing man I have ever been with he's sooooooo very very open minded and sooooooooo very very dirty and kinky and freaky and he turned me on to do many things sexually and that's why I very dirty and kinky and open minded and I love about everything . Now his gorgeous beautiful absolutely amazing cock is fat with a huge massive mushroom head and a gorgeous pair of low hanging balls the very first cock I ever had in my mouth and his massive mushroom head filled my mouth completely by it's self but I got so very very much better in time sucking dick I learned from him how to suck a man's cock by having friends over and he would teach me to suck dick on our friends I'd watch him sucking dick mmmmmm man I was so turned on watching him with dick in his mouth and he was very very very very good and amazing sucking dick and to watch him receive a massive and I mean massive load of cumm in his mouth and watch him swollow every drop and then it was my turn he lay down on the bed next to me and say now his gorgeous dick is for your mouth and I know you can suck his dick very good you ready he said ok put his dick in your mouth and show me how you love sucking dick show me how your mouth is absolutely made for dick show me how much you absolutely love and worship dick and so I did and this guys dick was just like my lover's fat and a massive mushroom head and I showed my man I can suck a fat cock and I did just that and his massive load amazing complete mouth full my man said take his massive load in your mouth and keep his fat cock in your mouth and swollow every drop of his delicious cumm and I absolutely did enjoying the taste of this man's dick was very delicious and I cleaned his dick up to very very well I looked at my man and said how was that daddy he looked at me and took my hand and put it on his fat hard cock and said you are amazing you look so sexy and absolutely beautiful sucking dick and you made our friends body TREMBLING and our friend said to me your mouth is absolutely amazing the best that has ever been on my dick no one has ever sucked my dick like that and leave me trembling I love your mouth and he kissed me sliding his tongue inside my mouth took my breath away and now he said I'm going to make love to your beautiful dick and your gorgeous balls and he got between my legs and started making love to me and my man straddle my face and said now he's going to satisfy you I'm going to fuck your gorgeous mouth ready for daddy's fat mushroom head yes daddy and my man was fucking my mouth and our friend sucking my dick I came so much and so very good in his mouth and he swollowed every drop of my cumm and my man blew his massive load in my mouth and I definitely swollowed every drop of his delicious cumm so that's why I love the fat mushroom head cocks

Quote Originally Posted by Blondeblowjob7 View Post
    A thick cut cock about 6-7 inches our so makes me feel weak in the knees. I love blowing a thick penis with a big mushroom head. That is by far my favorite type of cock to give a blowjob to!
    This is my favorite too. Not too long, 6-7 and moderately thick, but not stretching my mouth out. But, love if he has a big thick head like a mushroom head, I love that feeling of a head filling my mouth up, there's nothing else like that feeling of having a big penis head in your mouth especially when it's at the front of your mouth cumming onto your tongue. Shiiit

Love 'em all... I'm a happy cocksucker!!!

Fat/thick. I love a jaw stretcher.

As I think about the beautiful cocks that have been presented to me, I have a couple favorites that I will never forget... both were as blondeblowjob7 described - somewhat thick, and about 6 inches or so long. The thing I liked about both of these is they were both growers. There's something satisfying and rewarding about taking a soft cock on your hand or your mouth and watch it thicken and lengthen. And, as it was with both of these handsome men, it felt amazing to sense the build-up, the hardness, and then the actual power of the ejaculation as it pulsed out of their shaft and into my mouth. Mmmm. And I loved continuing to suck them gently, cleaning off every drop, and swallowing for myself. And to hear them moan and move around as I performed my task is so rewarding - to know I am pleasing this man is satisfaction for me, as well.
    Recently, I met a man who agreed to allow me to such his cock. We were in the back of his car which was awkward due to space and angle. He warned me that, as he called it, "big john" is sometimes too much for some. I thought he was bragging until I went down on him. It was so thick I had to stretch my mouth to a painful degree to get it in my mouth. The angle in the car was not helping me - I thought if I could be between his legs instead of coming from the side, it might have been better - but that was not working so well in the car. And, I was terribly afraid I was nicking him with my teeth - my jaw was aching and he wasnt' coming after way too long... He finally apologized and said it wasn't going to happen, but what he got felt great. He kept telling me not to feel bad about it - it wasn't me. It was him. I, of course, felt terrible that I couldn't get him off - but I wondered, if it was just so thick that he doesn't always get the best effect from a blow job. My hand didn't encompass it, either.
    I also want to say that I don't think I am a size queen - I mean, my dick is not big so who am I to say anything... but, I have met a few guys who had quite small cocks - even when hard, and I feel badly to say, I didn't enjoy sucking them off. As a matter of fact, I just met a very nice man. He has a wonderful chest and belly covered with fur, and he is a great kisser - but his dick is about 2" long. I think I am a real jerk to feel this way, but I can't get excited about meeting up with him again. I know he wants me to come over, and I just don't feel it. And that says a lot for his bona fide cocksucker. For me, it really is more than just the man's cock - I am more gay leaning than some of you guys - so for me, it is the overall man - his face, his body, and of course, his cock - but, I hate to say - that small of a cock feels like a deal breaker for me. Call me out. I need to hear what you think.

I like both but thick cock is better for me

I could really enjoy it being both long and thick. If I have to choose I would choose thick anywhere from 5 to 7" in circumference , for me that's the bomb

I actually don't care as both feel great as they pulse a load into my mouth. But when they are shorter and thin I can deep throat them and take their balls into my mouth at the same time.

I prefer a thick, long dick for sucking.
    If it fits in my mouth I can take it deep and grip it with my throat muscles.
    However, if you have a dick I will enjoy sucking it.
    JEM