Register

Anything like this happen to anyone?

I was on the bus home from school, chatting with one of my pals.

He had this rly cute hair-cut, and all of a sudden I got this random hard to control urge to like hug him an cuddle with him. What I wanted most of all to do was to rub my cheek on his fuzzy hair. Luckily I was able to control myself.

The weird thing is, nothing similar to this has ever happened to me before with a member of either gender.

It kind of freaked me out a bit.
    -Paul Waul

Re: Anything like this happen to anyone?

Had it, once.

I was at a dinner ride with the club I used to ride with. Saw this very cute busboy and got instantly aroused.

I wanted to go up to him and ask if he wanted to come home with me, but I didn't.

I couldn't let on as to who was turning me on; not a good idea when you are with your bike club, made up of straight people.

I did manage to control my urges, though.

I had somethign like that with a friend, years ago. However, I didn't dare approach him at the time.

Wink Re: Anything like this happen to anyone?

[B]This happened to me several years ago. I had girlfriends that could cuddle up to me, but girls do that all the time and dont think anything about it. I had a crush on a good friend of mine who at the time was still a virgin in all ways. Her back hurt pretty bad, and asked me to massage it for her before we went back to work. She took off her top and her bra and lay on the carpet. It took all the will power I had to keep from pouncing on the girl, and making her sing to the four winds..lol. I didnt want to lose her as my friend, so I never said anything, and never made a move on her.
    No one except a very close friend knew that I had bi-tendancies. My Ex never did.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

This happens to me at least once a night with my husband...

I know I know, I'm so cheesey.

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    This happens to me at least once a night with my husband...

I know I know, I'm so cheesey.
    Sayin nuttin Riss... cept me has same urge every nite wiv the luffly Naggy.. sumtimes she even has it for me an all.. wich is ratha luffly..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

.. howeva.. like ne healthy hugglesnog luffer me gets the urge quite often.. few years go on the big anti Iraq war demo in Glasgow spotted a guy who me thot wos dead cute (fore me got sense this is..) an jus cudn resist runnin up an showin 'im jus wot me thot..so jumped up huggled an snogged 'im rotten... didn notice the wee wifie at bak of 'im.. Mrs Snoggable.. cept she wosn... no temptation for 'er at all.. tho she wos sorely tempted 2 crack me 1 an took dim view a me lil frolic...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

... but.. sadly.. spesh wen me wos in me teens.. an a few otha times lata..it wos more likely for summa the ratbags out on the prowl 2 try it on wiv me... things like that ok at New year afta the bells go...thats as it shud b... but ne otha time a year.. they had betta wotch themsels..