Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Losing virginity......

I just happened to think of this the other day......
    Most guys when they lose their virginity, lose it in their girlfriends pussy. In my case though, she wouldn't let me fuck her pussy and offered her ass instead...so....I lost mine in my girlfriends ass.
    Anyone else lose their virginity by doing anal with their girlfriend...or by topping another guy ?

Re: Losing virginity......

​no but did loose it getting fucked by another guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    ​no but did loose it getting fucked by another guy!!
    Mmmmm that's hot.....

I lost mine inside a neighbors wife. She enticed me came on to me and took my cock out and started sucking. I had to put it in her and pumped her pussy well and shot in her

I lost mine with a guy friend when I was around 12 I got fucked and fucked him in the same day !

I'm kind of weird, but I have totally compartmentalized my virginity into 4 categories. My first time fucking a woman, when I was 27, was losing my straight virginity, and it was in her pussy. But technically I had already inserted my cock into my best male friend's asshole when we were around 10. But I never considered that losing my virginity at the time, because I never even knew about virginity; and strangely I never even considered our having so much oral and anal sex from ages 8 to 13 was "gay sex", because I knew nothing of sex or homosexuality. It just seemed like a fun thing to do. And in my teens and 20s I just chalked it up to regular childhood experimentation.

But in hindsight I consider that my gay childhood virginity had been lost with my friend, and that we were definitely in a gay sexual relationship, because it had gone on so long that it was beyond experimentation. And I also consider it was gay because I spontaneously developed very powerful gay desires and fantasies after that first girlfriend who took my straight virginity broke up with me for the third time at 30 and broke my heart. Yes, I believe I had just buried the gay part of myself from my childhood, and it only reappeared when a woman really hurt me.

When I finally inserted my cock into an adult guy's asshole when I was 51, after lots of oral sex with guys for 21 years, I considered that losing my gay virginity as a top. That was the most extraordinary sexual experience of my life! And I am still a gay bottom virgin, my fourth virginity still to be lost.

By the way, I do not consider my many times fucking my second girlfriend's ass or her fucking my ass with a strap-on dildo in our relationship (covering my life from 54-57 years old) as any lost virginity. I have settled for only 4 virginities for myself, lol. If it weren't for the pandemic that hit shortly after our break up, I know that I would've lost my final, gay bottom virginity by now. But now I am determined to lose my last virginity, perhaps my most important one, before I turn 60 in September. I can't wait. I hope it will allow me to fully actualized the gay part of myself like never before, and feel totally free with men, and maybe to be totally gay. I'm tired of chiselling away at the suppressed gay part of myself, and bring it totally up and out of my unconscious, and be fully accepted and rejoiced in by my whole self.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingBi View Post
    I'm kind of weird, but I have totally compartmentalized my virginity into 4 categories. My first time fucking a woman, when I was 27, was losing my straight virginity, and it was in her pussy. But technically I had already inserted my cock into my best male friend's asshole when we were around 10. But I never considered that losing my virginity at the time, because I never even knew about virginity; and strangely I never even considered our having so much oral and anal sex from ages 8 to 13 was "gay sex", because I knew nothing of sex or homosexuality. It just seemed like a fun thing to do. And in my teens and 20s I just chalked it up to regular childhood experimentation.

But in hindsight I consider that my gay childhood virginity had been lost with my friend, and that we were definitely in a gay sexual relationship, because it had gone on so long that it was beyond experimentation. And I also consider it was gay because I spontaneously developed very powerful gay desires and fantasies after that first girlfriend who took my straight virginity broke up with me for the third time at 30 and broke my heart. Yes, I believe I had just buried the gay part of myself from my childhood, and it only reappeared when a woman really hurt me.

When I finally inserted my cock into an adult guy's asshole when I was 51, after lots of oral sex with guys for 21 years, I considered that losing my gay virginity as a top. That was the most extraordinary sexual experience of my life! And I am still a gay bottom virgin, my fourth virginity still to be lost.

By the way, I do not consider my many times fucking my second girlfriend's ass or her fucking my ass with a strap-on dildo in our relationship (covering my life from 54-57 years old) as any lost virginity. I have settled for only 4 virginities for myself, lol. If it weren't for the pandemic that hit shortly after our break up, I know that I would've lost my final, gay bottom virginity by now. But now I am determined to lose my last virginity, perhaps my most important one, before I turn 60 in September. I can't wait. I hope it will allow me to fully actualized the gay part of myself like never before, and feel totally free with men, and maybe to be totally gay. I'm tired of chiselling away at the suppressed gay part of myself, and bring it totally up and out of my unconscious, and be fully accepted and rejoiced in by my whole self.
    Interesting post.......I hadn't considered different stages of virginity, as for myself I'm definitely a non virgin when it comes to sex with women.
    So.........as far as having any type of sex with men, since I haven't......by your definition I would still be a virgin ?.....I guess you could look at it that way. But since my wife has pegged me, have I lost my anal virginity or do I need to take a real cock to lose it ? For my part, since I've been penetrated anally by another person, I consider myself to have a non virgin ass.......IDK, what do some of the rest of you think ?......
    Last edited by Modude; Jan 30, 2022 at 6:04 PM.

I kinda look at losing my virginity twice: The first time with a girl, the second time with a guy. I used to think of this and found it... amusing until I saw the truth of it one day when me and a guy I'd met had just finished sucking each other off and waiting to recharge and we got to talking about our first time having sex. When I said I had lost my virginity twice - and to his once (and with a guy) - he nodded sagely and said, "Cool; it makes sense, ya know?"

I don't think much about it these days but, yeah, I lost mine twice and in short order, too.

My first GF did like to finger my hole and that was unexpectedly fun. She had a number of gay friends, and I suspect she would have been interested in me losing my anal virginity.

It took me while to find a GF that could do anal. Some were willing to try but I was too inexperienced to know how to go about it. But the one that did know how, really knew how.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I lost my virginity to a woman with my 48 year old aunt when I was 15. Stayed at her house overnight. Watched a movie on her couch while she drank wine. She started getting closer and was soon rubbing my cock while telling me Don't tell anyone". She jerked me off until I sprayed cum. After the movie she asked me to sleep with her. She undressed and asked me to do the same. We got in bed and spent the night having sex. I fucked her twice. Visited her a lot after that. I lost it to a man when I was on a business trip at 41 years old. He was a business associate. We drank a lot and I admitted that I had sucked some cock. He took out his cock and asked me to suck him. After blowing him he admitted that he was bi. We slept together and I took him up the ass.

I lost my both of my virginity's to my best friend when I was 14. We were in his bedroom at his house alone when he asked me to fuck him in the ass. I said sure and I stuck my cock in his ass and not even knowing what to do instinct took over and I started pushing it in and out. I kept doing this till I started to get this feeling I thought I had to pee but couldn't make myself stop. Finally I thought I was going to piss in him and I pulled my cock out and shot cum from the top of his back to his ass. Didn't even know about cumming. I was pretty backwards as a early teen. Then he said it was his turn so I laid down but I was too tight to enter so he set down in a chair and had me sit down on him. At first it hurt like hell but as the pain went away I was really getting into it matching his rhythm then all of a sudden he pushed me off of him and as I turned around I could see him shooting a huge geyser of cum out of his cock. That's how I lost both of my virginity's the same day.

Mmmm you ghys have had some great experiences !!!!

Lost mine to my best friend’s mom.
    In her pussy.
    Her on top.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottSwallows View Post
    Lost mine to my best friend’s mom.
    In her pussy.
    Her on top.
    Man thats hot.....how old if I may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Modude View Post
    Mmmm you ghys have had some great experiences !!!!
    Ghys hey? Tee hee. Must be guys that have all the fun losing their virginity.. My boyfriend's first fumbling effort at taking mine just gave me sticky legs such was his desperation to lose his. Fran stormed of in a gooey legged huff!!! I related the sad tale years ago on .com, and how his second attempt a cuppla weeks after was successful though extremely short lived.. seconds it lasted... he seemed to enjoy it, but it was less than earth moving for me!! He never got a third!!!

My first same sex experience was with an experienced woman not long after and I found much lufflier and more to me liking. It isn't why I'm gay but it was much more memorable than the bfs paltry efforts...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I was told that the first time you fuck a girl or a guy, you lose your first virginity. You don't lose your second virginity until a guy fucks you. Is that true?

The four steps to losing my anal virginity over several years- finger(s), dildo (or it’s equivalent hehe), a loving woman and finally a loving guy. Each better than the last, in my experience..who knows which of them is “official”, but they all “crossed a line” and maybe that’s one definition

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Ghys hey? Tee hee. Must be guys that have all the fun losing their virginity.. My boyfriend's first fumbling effort at taking mine just gave me sticky legs such was his desperation to lose his. Fran stormed of in a gooey legged huff!!! I related the sad tale years ago on .com, and how his second attempt a cuppla weeks after was successful though extremely short lived.. seconds it lasted... he seemed to enjoy it, but it was less than earth moving for me!! He never got a third!!!

My first same sex experience was with an experienced woman not long after and I found much lufflier and more to me liking. It isn't why I'm gay but it was much more memorable than the bfs paltry efforts...
    Lol hit the wrong letter....

It happened after I paid off my blowjob bet with my friend.
    Looking back she was flirting heavy with me but I was too na?ve to notice.
    And it took a few handjob sessions before she mounted me.

i am still waiting to lose my anal virginity

[QUOTE=Modude;363305]Lol hit the wrong letter....[/QUOTEIs ok, Mo... We all do sometimes.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

[QUOTE=darkeyes;363327]
    Quote Originally Posted by Modude View Post
    Lol hit the wrong letter....[/QUOTEIs ok, Mo... We all do sometimes.
    That's true

With a woman, age 16 Black street prostitute. With another guy, swapping blow jobs at least 16 or 17 with the boy across the street. Taking a man’s ass I think I was in my late 40s. My anal virginity will probably stay intact. Not that I’m not curious, but after hemorrhoids to anal fishers and a fistula I’ve just had too much pain back there. Maybe if I meet needledick the bug fucker I’ll let him have a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    With a woman, age 16 Black street prostitute. With another guy, swapping blow jobs at least 16 or 17 with the boy across the street. Taking a man?s ass I think I was in my late 40s. My anal virginity will probably stay intact. Not that I?m not curious, but after hemorrhoids to anal fishers and a fistula I?ve just had too much pain back there. Maybe if I meet needledick the bug fucker I?ll let him have a try.
    first cock in my mouth 13 forced took first load of cum same time took first cock in my ass at 60 by a 19 year old loved it regret not starting sooner

I had first discovered the joy and the pleasures, that my own cock provided for me and I needed learn and explore other sex secrets, of sex with other, in the neighborhood both female and male. I was so hungry and open minded to learn anything about sex since the internet was not available.

I would assume I was around the age of 12 or 13. It was not to uncommon to see other males willing to show and compare their cocks and I had only met one boy in the bushes, and he pulled out his cock and it was huge. He wanted me to show my cock, but after seeing his cock, since it looked like a huge sausage and around 8-10 inches long and he let me touch his cock and so I had told him that my cock was no were near the size of his. So, he had said he just wanted to see, knowing that I was a lot smaller. He also asks me if it was my first cock that I saw and do I play with mine, very much. I then replied that I did, and he said good, with him thinking that he was, all alone playing with his cock. I do not believe that either of us knew very much about sex, or that our cocks, could be sucked off.

Sometime later, and I was 15, I had met a girl who was a few years older, and we both enjoyed exploring each other bodies. So, I had told her that I had met a boy in the neighbor, and we had showed each our cocks. She was surprised that it was my first and only sexual experience, so our relationship quickly changed, and we found ourselves exploring our bodies and we started dating and we go to a lot of drive-ins movies, and she became, the teacher.
    The first thing that she did, was to name our sex organs, and our time together usually started with a lot making out and she ask me to be gentle and play with her breast and it was my first time handling, a females breast and she told me that my cock was growing very hard, as she rubbed my shorts and touched my cock, that is when she named it. She then told me to kiss and suck her breast. I felt that this was one hell great time and that soon I would soon have the opportunity to play with her sex organ. She removed her shorts, and she said the name, of sex organ and she wanted me to stick my hand in her panties and introduce me. She then shared with me how, she like to be fingered and her sex organ was really wet, the more I played with it the wetter she got, until she about to have an organism, then she let out some strange noises and said that she was cumming! After a brief moment she removed my shorts and she quickly reached up and wrapped her hand around my cock started sliding her hand up and down and then she told me that she was making sure my cock was hard and she quit jacking me and then she placated her warm moist lips around my cock and started giving me my first blow job and I had heard of that about that but never experienced it before! Soon I was ready to have my own organism, but this time I was not jacking myself off and I was with, the opposite sex and now she was sucking my cock and I soon had the greatest organism and she swallow every drop on my cum. We were both now setting is the seat with big smiles on out faces! She soon informed me, that she really enjoyed sucking a guys cock and especially mine. I had replied how much that I had enjoyed her sucking my cock and then she encourages me to try sucking a cock someday, but that is a different story and that was an amazing thing to hear from the opposite sex and how open minded, that she was and maybe I could, enjoy sucking another cock. She then explains to me as why she enjoyed oral so damn much and from then on it would be hard to forget for several years later!

The movie was over so she said, next time we are together we could make love and we did. We dated together off and on for a while and always we had FWB sex together. I was soon drafted into Army and when I was back home, I had found out that she had married while I was overseas. For years we both hooked up off and on just to have sex or a friend with benefits.
    After receiving a lot of oral sex with other gals and guys for a few years, I felt that I had now learned a lot about, the propped way of sucking another guy cock. I soon became a cocksucker. Soon, after that I felt the need to feel a guy’s, cock in my ass, and followed closely by the need to insert my own cock, into a guy's ass, when I was in early 40”s That is when, I had considered, that had lost my Gay virginity. Now it is has become the most extraordinary sexual experience of my life!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I always looked at it as two separate things. Lost my virginity to a girl, out in the desert, we were both 14 and she knew what she was doing. We fucked like rabbits for a year. Lost my anal virginity to a man at 37yrs old after my 1st divorce. Oddly enough, also out in the desert. And both were after sunset.

Me too. My wife would like to see me fuck a guy. But I'd prefer one in me.

I lost my virginity when I was 14 to my friend's stepdad. It was one Fourth of July weekend I'll never forget.

No, lost mine in my boy buddy's pussy!

Lost my virginity with a guy at 14. I was playing with his cock, and he asked me to fuck him. It was messy, we didn't know what to do other than stick it in. I went slow, because it hurt him, but after a few thrusts, it stopped hurting. It felt good and I came in his pussy. Pulling my cock out, it was covered with feces. I cleaned up and gave him a blowjob. We spent the summer camping out behind his house, giving each other fantastic orgasms...