Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Couples Seeking Bi-Men

I have been on this site for a little while now and have chatted with some pretty cool people.
    Understanding this is a bi site, I anticipated getting most emails or replies from men. Although I am not a bed hopper, I enjoy one on one with a bi man as much as anyone, yet I prefer to be with an open bi couple where all play and are open about it.

Are there any better ways of attracting bi couples who are serious to meet for ongoing friendships?

Any comments... or am I being pessimistic?

Re: Couples Seeking Bi-Men

Try, try, try, and try again, it takes a lot of patience, I know took me over 4 years to meet my 1st couple. Good luck!

one recommendation:

If you do start PM's with someone, don't lay out dumb assed demands that the female always be there and be naked. That's about the dumbest thing I've yet come across.

Needless to say, all communication with said person was cut off. Seek out friendships first. Anything beyond that will be a bonus.

It may take two to tango but it takes three to .......... well you know - Couples seeking bimales are usually overwhelmed with responses and through experience they learn to take it slow and be cautious - Be patient and remain optimistic

Yes there are couples who are looking for single males.Couples like to have chemistry not someone looking for a quick lay,although it can happen at a club but there will be chemistry regardless.Never ask the woman right out what are you wearing,how big are your tits,want to meet now.If you PM then ask is this the m or f and the answer is male half don't answer with k and then leave a gap this say's your looking for the woman and want the topic to be totaly sexual,totaly a turn off for the guy as it say's I am in it for her not really bi just looking for a quick lay.Never tell a woman how well hung you are and expect them to swoon over you not all women want a very well hung male too large can be just as bad as too small for women."it has to fit".Biggest no no is after first talk and msn or yahoo are exchanged and talking to one or the other is to ask to meet on thier own as the other will never know,instent DELET your done finished.We are a couple that plays as a couple and only as a couple enough said.Comunicate talk about likes dislikes if your on the same page and there seems to be chemistry be patiant as we all have lives and jobs and sometimes things come up and can not just go meet and play.

A great exchange of information.

In my years of experience, I have encountered far fewer bi couples, who truly play as a couple where each participates equally.

Most rare are the true 'equal opportunity' players, where both the male and female participate in a balanced way.

Far more frequently, I encounter single males who are looking for sessions without a female present or participating. A few more are couples where the female watches only, but does not otherwise participate.

We would luv to find a single guy for us both

There are several sites where many couples are looking for bi men. I like Adult Friend Finder and BiCupid. Much more contacts if you upgrade to a paid membership. Only been on them about a month, so too early to tell if I'll find one.

I am a bi swinger who had a great time swinging with my former wife with other couples, groups and solo bi men. I am now on the flip side, a divorced solo bi male swinger in search of couples with bi males as well as solo bi males. I use the the naughty adult sites such as SLS or AFF to meet couples and men, but I use the str8 sites like match.com to meet women. As a solo male, whether you are bi or str8, it takes much patience to meet couples, but solo bi males' chances of meeting couples are much less than solo str8 males' chances. Always remember that almost all couples seeking men all have specific preferences in men. Couples also make the rules that the men they meet must follow. Here's something that may come as a shock...it is the female of the couple who controls when and whom she and her hubby or bf will meet LOL There is no shortage of bi or curious attached men who would love to share their wife/gf with other men and get some cock for themselves as well. A bi male's chances of meeting a couple and playing with both the female and the male are very slim because there simply aren't all that many swinging wives or gfs who are freaky and kinky enough to want to see their man having sex with other men. Still, such couples are are, but do exist. The best way to meet them is to use the adult sites and contact couples only if you are a good fit for their preferences and be honest, polite and non-pushy in doing so. Otherwise you have to be patient and wait for couples to see your profile and like it enough to contact you. If the male half of the couple makes contact, there is about a 25% chance she is really interested in you and a 75% he just wants to meet you alone LOL. If the female of the couple contacts you, you are almost 100% guaranteed that they both want to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by Bimaleslut66 View Post
    We would luv to find a single guy for us both
    Really?...... if your wife is aware and on board why does your profile say 'male'?

We'd love to find a "bi" guy who is actually bi and plays that way instead of all the ones who say they are bi just to get to her. Or a bi guy who doesn't have a problem getting naked without being at the bar for 2 hours first. We are easy, not desperate

Sabrina brings up a couple of the issues. Slowhand had a good list. We put an ad in Craigslist 3 weeks ago. We met 2 of the guys that replied. One of them joined us in a 3way and will probably join us again over the next few months. I know, craigslist is full of creeps and all that. Anyway, there are a few tips to use when you reply to an ad to ensure you get noticed. First, read the ad completely. Our ad asked for information about area of town, free schedule, what industry do you work. Benign questions that don't require giving personal information but give information as to whether we want to pursue or not. Probably 90% of the replies were single grunts, I mean sentences, that looked like mass mailings. "ill do'er". delete

The most important thing that will float you to the top of the list is in how you write. If I have to struggle thru a note that has words misspelled, or the wrong word used (then and than are different, as are there and their), it gets deleted. It seems like a non issue but in the mating world, even with sport fucking, there is a pecking order and strong, educated men do well. This isn't a preference. In the beginning we were far from picky and even met a couple of the one liners. In order to get to the bedroom you have to make a connection. One liner guy has no imagination and is selfish. I mentioned that we met 2 guys, fucked one. The other guy we met was good looking, rich, beautiful home and would not let either of us complete a sentence before cutting us off. Turn off.

If you send a picture to a couple, keep it PG. Trust me, a bi guy looking for another bi guy wants to see your dick. His wife doesnt at all. My wife deletes all dong replies. Remember it's all about her being comfortable. When we headed to the bedroom last week with the new guy, J was feeling very comfortable and sexy. He spoke directly to her. He complimented her. He laughed at her jokes. She wanted to be seduced and he made it easy. She was fully naked on the bed before either of us had even untucked our shirt. She was comfortable lol.

Unfortunately, getting to that point can be frustrating. I was e-mailing back and forth with about 5 guys for a couple days before any decision was made. All 5 had an equal shot in my book. J makes the call though. She picked, I sent notes to the other guys I had been e-mailing so they weren't left hanging. I hate that part but every one of them replied and thanked me for letting them know. Not one asshat ragged on me.

There are some really cool couples out there that are a ton of erotic fun. There are HORDES of guys trying to weasel their way in. I stopped asking for bi guys because of the number of liars. Now I just tell them they have to be ok with me blowing them. I advertise that I am bi on the header of the ad. No surprises. Sorry this is so fucking long.

I am available!

Look me up in Philly,or we can chat to break the ice.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 11-15-14 at 7.18 AM.jpg 
Views:	952 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	32114

This has been one of my fantasies. have a guys wife or girlfriend watch her husband and I have sex. So far no luck on CL. I am in the Chicago area if any M/F couples are looking.

I have a bi girlfriend in town for the holiday and she has always wanted to see me get fucked by a man maybe we can all get together and make that happen. let me know you're are welcome to email me at scandalust69@gmail.com

I'm with a girl that thinks me being bi is extremely hot and she wants to have a 3some. I'm in the Phoenix area and would like to find a 3rd to have fun with. Limit is oral for me. Please contact me. Age limits do apply. Mid 40s to mid 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by SabrinasSlave View Post
    We'd love to find a "bi" guy who is actually bi and plays that way instead of all the ones who say they are bi just to get to her. Or a bi guy who doesn't have a problem getting naked without being at the bar for 2 hours first. We are easy, not desperate
    Hypersexual11 raises some good points. I've never done a three-way, but I would feel very uncomfortable having intercourse with another man's wife, even if he was watching. Boob play and oral on her, fine. He has to finish the deal. Blowing him or bottoming, fine. Never topped, so if expected, may not happened. Those are my inclinations. Figure anyone who lies about being Bi just to get to someone's wife is a total a-hole. Since we're talking about sex, it's better to be straight forward, up front, so there are no misunderstandings.

What Mas8092 said is true. I've been with couples who wanted and encouraged sex between all partners. I played with men while the wife watched, took pics or videos, and played with the guys as they played. A few times the couples wanted another man to fuck the wife while they shared the remaining cock, or DP'ed....most important is communication so everyone knows what is or is not allowed...one couple wanted all kinds of sex with the wife, but kissing the wife was taboo !! Everyone has rules and you must know them and respect them, but you can have a great time when and if you do.

Well, I guess I am a fortunate one here. I have a couple that I play with fairly often. We are all completely open and play all around. You name the combo or the position and we've been there (more than once). It was this couple that I first experienced Anal (and he as well).

All the advice hear about patience is spot on. For every yes, there is 100 no's. The descriptions of whose out there (especially the hordes of single guys) and what they are really looking for/trying to to get is also spot on (or at least is my experience as well). I'll also echo that communication and knowing boundaries is key.

Its worth the time and effort, for both the couple and the polite and genuine guy, to find the right mathc. The erotic play that is possible is just over the top!

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    Well, I guess I am a fortunate one here. I have a couple that I play with fairly often. We are all completely open and play all around. You name the combo or the position and we've been there (more than once). It was this couple that I first experienced Anal (and he as well).

All the advice hear about patience is spot on. For every yes, there is 100 no's. The descriptions of whose out there (especially the hordes of single guys) and what they are really looking for/trying to to get is also spot on (or at least is my experience as well). I'll also echo that communication and knowing boundaries is key.

Its worth the time and effort, for both the couple and the polite and genuine guy, to find the right mathc. The erotic play that is possible is just over the top!
    Querty, you are fortunate. I was with a two or three couples who felt that way and it was a blast. While I respect peoples boundaries, it does sometimes hinder having a totally great time when you have to think about what's "legal" or not... I especially love a couple where they are verbal. When a woman (in particular) directs the action..."fuck his ass", "come on my tits"..."DP me.." "share his cum with my tongue.." well, there's nothing quite like it anywhere else.....

I haven't read everyone's posts here so please disregard anything that I might repeat that someone has already covered here.

Since I was mostly single for 15 years, I played several times with couples as the single bi male who was the guest and more often than not, there to suit their desires and fantasies. For the most part, I didn't have any problems with this except when someone wanted to take over and direct everyone as to what positions or roles to play, etc...That too can be okay if everyone is alright with a person directing. But I've always felt that the best sex was when everyone played and participated with a desire and passion and let it flow and fall into place. Anyhow, being a single bi male is different than being a couple participating or hosting. And now that I have a girlfriend and we are a couple and have been for a little over a year, we are now talking about what the options are. I've expressed that I don't want to be one of those couples that dictates how we should or will play with another individual or individuals...to let it flow...Of course, it will take time as this is and will be her very first experience.

I took her New Year's Eve to a party that a couple I know were throwing. The parties in the past were always for bisexuals only. This one happened to be for straights and bisexuals where bi people went upstairs to play and the straights stayed downstairs. She had expressed to me that she wanted to be an observer and not to necessarily play. And when all was over, neither of us participated. But she really enjoyed watching and at one moment when we were in the hot tub, a young lovely woman sucked her nipples for a bit. She said it turned her on and would have allowed things to continue had the girl continued to do things....but since my girlfriend never gave any indication with any responses such as moans or grabbing the girl's head as she sucked, or even a comment, she stopped sucking. The point is, it was an introduction for her and opened many doors. She talked with a couple who'd been together for 18 years and this demonstrated to her that one can be in love and devoted to one person and be able to have sexual experiences with others beyond your one on one devoted relationship with a person; that just because you have sex with another person doesn't mean you're interested in anything else with them. So for her, this was a huge step...

Time will tell if things pan out, but at this point she is very interested. She expressed that she wants to first start with another male that we both would share. I am pleased and hope that she will be pleased too after the experience. So here we are looking now for bi men. It's new for me since I've always been the single bi male as I described at the beginning....

WOW all post were right on the money, it's a very sensitive issue.

Also, would be nice to find a bi couple who is for real. Seems in Maryland every time when I chat with someone who says they are a bi couple, they are gone. Too bad I don't live in Iowa, I could show you how bi I am

@jackofbothtrades... a lot of wanna-be's on those sites also (AFF and Bicupid) I ave een having better luck on fetlife

Just a comment from the other side of the equation. It's way more difficult than we thought it would be to find a third to join us.

A great exchange of information.

im a bicurious as hell hubby would love to fulfill some fantasies with any1 must be discreet nsa wife is a str8 shooter n not a freak n the sheets like me

As a long married bi couple we have enjoyed quite a few MFM encounters with bi gentlemen. We also enjoy couples play, straight or bi. For us the idea that anyone should be left just watching is a bummer. Part of the reason all our MFM partners are bi men is so everyone can enjoy each other! Like everyone we have simple rules and those and everyone's likes and dislikes are discussed in detail before the clothing comes off. I highly recommend doing that early on to assure a more comfortable encounter. As other have mentioned we BOTH have right of refusal when it comes to meeting anyone and this includes whether or not we play once the person arrives. If either of us decides we are just not feeling it with the 3rd then it's a plain old social occasion. We screen careful so that has only happened a few times.

I can't add much to the good advice others have expressed here. The main thing is don't be a dick just because you have one! Manners and how you comport yourself go along way with people. Our biggest pet peeve is no shows. I can't even count the number of times we have been stood up and had the evening ruined by some thoughtless game-player.

Life events kind of kept us sidelined the last couple of years but we hope to have more fun in the future!