Register

were you raised nudist lifestyle , and or your first time for sex,

lets cover it all here, I wasn't raised nude ,but had many nude times with men growing up started at 10 with a summer neighbour at his old cottage ,spent my days naked with him and the other men he shared me with. used to go to this clearing and sun naked and hang out, on one of his friends property close by. the owner soon caught us in the act and joined in. he shared me with 6-7 other older men and we all played for nearly 5 years of wonderful sex an friendship.to cover my time away I was out all day to make some bits of money , so no one cared or bothered me,they would give me loose change or small bills. 2 of the men lived close n were friends of my dad and mother.and wen home alone id pop in or quick sex with them, my lover made frneid also with parents and when they went away he watched me, a he would set up special fun he called it. and would get as many o he men to gether s cd mke it. sometimes it was all of them. 6-7 older men al waiting for me ,god that was so hot. first time he got them all together didnt tell me. I knew it would be sex fun but not all of them wo what a rush . it was out n sticks no one around, he convinced me to strip naked and walk in, so i did, waht a shock to see all those men waiting for me. my farmer freind new Id be nervous at first and had his cock hard an said, come here boy and suck my cock. I melted love that to this day. I went ver and suckedhis cock lke a good boy as the others watched , we had 2 day orgy wow was it exciting and was only showed love and attention and praise. i sucked nd rimed and fucked them all that time and hem me.I was kissed massged rimmed . fingered ad sucked, los track of how many cums I hado they had, wen tired d sit back and wh the men play.this was one of many times for group se fro 10 tll 17. then got ino pussy and no cock till 40 and still going strong.

Re: were you raised nudist lifestyle , and or your first time for sex,

buds50 , that's some youth you had. looks like you were never wanting for sex . there is nothing about my youth that was like yours . all i can say is keep up the good sucking. BTW, i was wondering , did these men fuck your young ass too? you don't mention about being fucked.

no we def tried all to big I was small and tight , still cant lol

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    buds50 , that's some youth you had. looks like you were never wanting for sex . there is nothing about my youth that was like yours . all i can say is keep up the good sucking. BTW, i was wondering , did these men fuck your young ass too? you don't mention about being fucked.
    Fucking sick, you're a pedophile marine20.