Register

Thread: A Bi Family

A Bi Family

I had an question for those who are Bi couples male/female. Is the issue of starting a family ever been a conern?? I was just curious.

Re: A Bi Family

If by "family" you mean a straight relationship and maybe kids, then I'd say many people who are bi want that. Even people who pair up in gay relationships sometimes want or have that. Sexual orientation doesn't dispense with the need or desire to have kids. Bisexuals are really unique in this because, generally speaking, we have it within us to enter either kind of relationship.

Whatever relationship I've had with bisexual men has never been a problem when the time came to start discussing having a family of our own. I mean, we aren't any different than other couples that want children haha.

We are abi couple, and we have a wonderfully beautiful 5 year old son. It has not created an issue. We don't flaunt things in front of him, but when the time arrises that questions are asked, we will be honest. He deserves to know the truth and to know that the feelings that his mother and father have are not wrong, or in the words of a child yucky.

Im bi she is bi, we have a mutual gf who is bi and me and the wife have three little girls and a puppy Our sexuality has never been a concern