Register

USB port Vibrator?!?! Come on now!

so I looked up that web site "tootimid.com" and i tell you, when i saw this i fell out! http://shop.tootimid.com/computer-accessory-1.aspx

and then i saw this!!!!!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/ohmibod-ipo...-vibrator.aspx

i rather get my sex toys from home depot
    Last edited by vittoria; Jan 23, 2009 at 8:52 PM.
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

"Columbine was not in the 'hood."~Ricki Lee Josten

We arent better than each other, but we should want to be better people.~~Danielle Benton

~~Observing the blissfully ignorant daily~~~

Re: USB port Vibrator?!?! Come on now!

the Ipod vibrator rocks! I wonder if it vibrates to the beat of the music
    "The World is what you make it friend. If it doesn't fit, make alterations"
    Linda Hunt in Silverado

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
    Oscar Wilde

Well this NOT the same thing but a new toy. I was at Good Vibrations in Boston yesterday to buy some goodies for a batchelorette party. When I was shopping around I came across a vibe in a nice velvet pouch. So I asked the clerk to tell me about it...turns out it has a port that you can attach it to your MP3 player and it vibes to the beat of the music. It also came with a garter that would hold the MP3 player on your thigh...how erotic and it was SILENT. I tried to get the link to post here but it is not on their web site yet. It was about seventy five dollars or so. I ended up with a soft black plastic mini vibe with tri colored jewels on the bottom, assorted lubes, erotic playing cards and a tantric sex game. I nice start for the evening I would think.

What will they think of next?

Belle

OMG..lmao. I didnt see these when I looked over the site. Guess with the IBod thing, heavy metal music would be advised...lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Don't ya just love how technology improves our world? ROTFLMAO

Wonder if I can check my mail on it while.... oh, never mind.

Peace
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

What can I say... GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!! Guess this brings a whole new meaning to "Rhythm is The Dancer"!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vittoria View Post
    so I looked up that web site "tootimid.com" and i tell you, when i saw this i fell out! http://shop.tootimid.com/computer-accessory-1.aspx

and then i saw this!!!!!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/ohmibod-ipo...-vibrator.aspx

i rather get my sex toys from home depot

its funny that the IPOD one cost $69.... hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by boca.openminded View Post
    its funny that the IPOD one cost $69.... hmmmm
    LMAO...
    "The World is what you make it friend. If it doesn't fit, make alterations"
    Linda Hunt in Silverado

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
    Oscar Wilde

Smile Re: USB port Vibrator?!?! Come on now!

Glad to see the world finally more open to sexuality. Even if it is with an ipod (kinky?) To each their own.
    We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls. - Anaïs Nin

I ran across a story online---it was about a new TLC reality show about this one woman who formed a company to sell sex toys via parties like Tuperware--my god--you ought to read the posts about it---so many people are some uptight, prudes---they said things about how far downhill society has gone and all of that---sorta funny on one hand--and sorta sad--for all those repressed people.

Here is the link to the story and the responses are found on down the page---go read some of those posts!!!

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2009/0...-toy-business/
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    I ran across a story online---it was about a new TLC reality show about this one woman who formed a company to sell sex toys via parties like Tuperware--my god--you ought to read the posts about it---so many people are some uptight, prudes---they said things about how far downhill society has gone and all of that---sorta funny on one hand--and sorta sad--for all those repressed people.

Here is the link to the story and the responses are found on down the page---go read some of those posts!!!

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2009/0...-toy-business/
    old hat mate, the Brits have been doing that since the 70's with Ann Summers parties though it was women only house parties; no husbands allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrplayfuluk View Post
    old hat mate, the Brits have been doing that since the 70's with Ann Summers parties though it was women only house parties; no husbands allowed!
    ....an vewwy wude an gw8 fun they r 2 ...tee hee werya think the 1st Rog wos got fwom??tee hee...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I wonder if they'll make a wireless vibrator for your PC or Laptop?!?!?
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Quote Originally Posted by codybear3 View Post
    I wonder if they'll make a wireless vibrator for your PC or Laptop?!?!?
    It's probably only a matter of time before someone will make a vibrator that you can sync up to any bluetooth device. Imagine using one with your cell phone.

"My boyfriend gives me the most intense orgasms I've ever had."

"Oh yeah, what does he do."

"He calls me."

"Phone Sex?"

"Hell no, I never even pick up, the embarrassing thing is when my parents called the other day"
    I hated my previous signature and am in a state of mind that would cause me to put up an angry sounding signature. So I wrote this one instead as a non-committal signature until I can think clearly.

Red face Re: USB port Vibrator?!?! Come on now!

Blissful Cherry is selling an "MP3" Love Egg Vibrator now. Pretty discrete when you take it out in public. In fact, I leave it freely in my purse and never worry about anyone finding it. And being able to pretend to fiddle with my music while I'm actually actively getting off with a vibrator in public is the kinkiest thing ever IMO.