Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: First Time Tasting a guys Cum

The only cum i have tasted is my own when my wife gave me what i now know to be a snowball. It was quite a turn on with her passionately kissing me with a mouthful of my own cum..

My first time was 69 with a very nice, very experienced guy who told me when he was going to cum. I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed because I didn't know what else to do. Know I now, and I swallow every time. All cum tastes different; some tastes better than others (none as good as my own); none tastes bad. I do agree that pre-cum tastes best. It's like an apetizer for the meal to follow.

I don't look down on it, but I still to this day can't understand guys tasting their own cum, even out of curiosity. I never tried it and it just sort of bewilders me. Anyways first time I tasted my boyfriends, I loved it. Still do. The whole experience is amazing to me
    so close no matter how far
    couldn't be much more from the heart
    forever trusting who we are
    and
    nothing else matters

I wonder if there would be any market for it if you could like sell it in little bottles or cans or something.

Maybe make up some catchy name for it like "Father's Milk" or something.
    http://adamkadmon43.com

Wind is caused by the trees waving their branches.
    ........ Ogden Nash

I'd love to see the ad campaign for that one.
    It was dark all around, there was frost in the ground, when the Tigers broke free...

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKadmon43 View Post
    I wonder if there would be any market for it if you could like sell it in little bottles or cans or something.

Maybe make up some catchy name for it like "Father's Milk" or something.
    Sad, sad beloved man. Still...silver wolf found it amusing. Ha Ha...he doesn't know you.

Now what I am always saying...to put the fear of God...into ''he who snores.'' is this.....''give birth to them...(males, that is)....let grow enough....then milk them and freeze it to provide a next generaton....then castrate them and turn them into drones''.......he always goes a little pale.......and we haven't even got an electric carving knife.......................

I'm kind of new here but I'll add my thoughts. In my somewhat limited experience, I've found that there's two kinds of men--dribblers and spurters. With a dribbler, you suddenly find your mouth filling up with semen. Then it's up to you what you do with it. I tend to really enjoy spurters and the jets of jizz hitting my throat. It's just my way of knowing that I've made the guy feel good. It's just like if you're giving a hand job and there's cum flying everywhere. It certainly adds to the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    The first time? Goodness a long time ago.
    It was from my husband to be and it just sort of happened. All of a sudden my mouth was full of goo - and it seemed to keep coming (pun not intended)

I can still remember my initial feelings - "Yurk - You bastard!" I also remember thinking "what do i do now?"
    He was looking at me with that strange post-orgasm face men get, which I later learned means "look at the favour I've just bestowed upon you."

I discretely emptied my mouth into my t-shirt and raced and got a glass of water, thinking and hoping that it had been a bad moment and that surely cum didn't taste that bad all the time?

It does, but I've learned what a bonding practice it is. I also learned to swallow without noticeably gagging. Men love that!

Give me a woman's taste treat any day
    im with you on that one lol i done it a couple times but let me tell ya it is not something i will repeat anytime soon thinking about it now makes me sick on the stomach to be honest about it

The first time was a few years ago...it was actually my second bi experience, first time was when I was fifteen. Anyway we were in a 69 with him on top and we had been sucking each other for quite a while and I guess I wasn't thinking too much about what I was going to do if he climaxed. He finally let out a groan and I could feel his cum sliding down my throat. I think it must have been past my taste buds as I only got a bit of flavor from some drops after he withdrew. After he came he stopped sucking and vigorously stroked me until I came. It was a really hot experience even though I was kind of put in a forced position to receive his cum. I still fantasize about it sometimes.

The only other time was last year. I only got a small taste of his precum but it was quite bitter. He was a smoker so that is probably the reason.

I tasted my own when I was in college, just wanting to know what a woman was tasting when she sucked me off. A few years after college I snowballed with a great friend with benefits. She was phenominal. She loved sucking me and even loved when I tittyfucked her. About 4 years later I decided sucking cock looked fun so I wanted to try it. I found a nice guy that was willing to let me experiment with him. Unfortunately I was not able to make him cum or the other 2 guys I've given oral to. I want to make that happen. At least 2 of the 3 jerked off for me and let me take it down. So far I have not been dissappointed in the taste.

my first time i tasted mine was when i was 13. I started masturbating at age 12 but until i reached age 13 i was curious about the taste. I always liked pre-cum but my cum tasted sweet and i liked it. I don't always eat it, sometimes i use it as a face mask and leave it all night when i masturbate at night.

I tried one of my second bf cum because he too was vegetarian and it did tasted great all the time i sucked him until i left him dry. Of course i knew he was clean, that was years ago and i only advice you do it when u know that the person is clean and healthy
    "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I tasted mine once. That was one time more that I wish I had.
    But, in the heat of passion, I love to swallow and the taste is good rather than bad.
    Oh, how I savor the taste as I suck until he is soft in my mouth and there is nothing more to follow.
    JEM

Have a Q? for the ladies. Does after having a rather sensual experience with a male and you got off and he in you. Did you want him to eat you out and lick up everything he shot into you to complete the fun? Turn you higher on? Let's face it - males are 1 shot wonders while ladies can be machine guns in the sex arena. Just wondering, that's all.

Hope ladies respond, this is a bi-site, think both....
    Last edited by graytwo; Mar 17, 2009 at 12:35 AM.

The first time I tasted another guys cum was when I was just 15 (he was too). We went away on a camping trip and got drunk. We talked about sex and what a blow job would feel like.
    It was a hot night and we both lay on top of our sleeping bags with just our pants on. Side by side we slowley masturbated as we exchanged stories of sex and, as the beer took effect, shared our fantasies. With just the light of a small candle we were soon VERY turned on by what we were saying and by the sight of each others pointing pricks. Both our nobs looked so big and glistened a deep red. I was shocked by how I was feeling because all I could think about was having my mates swollen nob in my mouth. But before I could pluck up the courage to act my friend sat up, leant over and stretched his lips around the tip of my cock.
    God it felt so good..and I told him so as he gently began sucking and licking me. He even licked my balls. After I while I had to warn him that I felt like I was going to cum. He suggested that we get into a sixty nine so that we could orgasm together. I couldnt believe what was happening. I was so excited as he positioned himself over me so that his thick cock and massive nob hung over my face.
    Although it was a long time ago I still get very horny when I think about that first time and how I felt a smooth hard penis between my lips.
    That was the first time I tasted cum and I LOVED it. It was so hot, thick and gooey that I also began to ejaculate into my mates mouth as he came in mine. We both had a massive orgasm and tried desperately to drink every drop but it was impossible. Our young eager cocks continued to spasm and jerk as we pulled out of each others mouths so that we sprayed each others faces with what was left.
    Exhausted we again lay side by side on our backs in that hot tent. With spunk soaked faces we slept a while.
    One of the biggest turn ons was when I woke and saw my friend using his fingers to lap up the cum from off his face.
    Before it was morning we had made each other orgasm twice again. I LOVE cum!

I've really only tasted my own cum; with a little effort I can get the head to my mouth and ejaculate right in. I took another mans cum only once and it mostly went down my throat. I remembered that it tasted like mine. He was hot, if I wasn't so nervous about cheating on my wife, I'd have tasted him many many times.

Damn, now I've got a hard on.
    Last edited by noabody; Apr 1, 2009 at 5:42 PM.
    The face of truth is a fiction of the mind.

The first cum I ate was my own, I was like 14 of there abouts. When I finally got around to seeing men, it was no biggy for me to swallow.

My first time swallowing was with my son's father and it was great! I am no longer with him but I thank him alot! LOL! I am with the love of my life now and I swallow everything!

Love to swallow and I actually like the taste. More careful now that I know disease can be passed that way though.
    Searching and searching.

My first cock I sucked was my first taste of cum. I was told to swallow and I did. It must of had a good taste for he continued to give it to me and I kept swallowing.

I love it. I always eat mine after cumming, and love eating other guy's too.

The first (and so far, only time I've been with a guy by myself) was when we were 13. We performed mutual oral on each other but neither of us came. So we laid next to each other in a tent and jacked off. My first time tasting another guy's cum was during a MFM with my wife and a friend of ours. I went down on her after he'd cum in her and a few times she would snowball with me after sucking him. It tasted better than mine, but her juices were mixed with it. I never hesitated to swallow. We had planned on me going down on him with her but life intervened and it never came to pass. I was disappointed that it didn't happen.

I've always eaten my cum out of women; and back when I was underage, girls. It just seemed right to me to eat a gal to orgasm, get on to the intercourse and unload, then eat the gal to a second orgasm afterwards. The mingling of vaginal lubrication and my semen became a taste that I quite enjoyed and, of course, it was always differently flavored with each gal.

Once I got into bi-play with other guys, I would occasionally taste some cum from a guy, if I felt particularly comfortable with him, and had a good indicator as to his health status. During those times, I wasn't actually sucking cock--it was just masturbation and safe anal intercourse swap.

The first time I let a guy actually let a guy cum in my mouth, was some number of months ago. We had a good enough rapport and the usual assurances of health had been taken care of long before that time, so I had no hesitation about doing the swish and swallow with his load.

It wasn't minty, but it did taste good to me.

Thought it tasted good. I had dreamed of sucking for what seemed like along time. We had public showers in the trailer court where we living. I’d see older men’s big cocks bouncing around and I knew I wanted to suck them. Guy in his thirties noticed that I was entranced by his cock, he smiled and came over and brushed against my face as he leaned over. He whispered to meet him outside, I was so excited. We walked over to his trailer and went in, he was talking to me about how much I must like cock. I was 8 or 9 and pretty much said yes to everything. From the moments he’d stuck his cock in my mouth, I knew I was born to suck cocks.

The first time i tasted cum was the first time I sucked one. Was during a 3way with the ex, she held his cock for me to suck, I did, and only a few minutes after he shot in my mouth. I was hooked

For me, the first time I tasted a man's cum was when I was 13 , and started to jerk off.

Like many my first taste of cum was my own. I hit puberty very young; I was 10. I was jacking off at 11 or 12. I tasted my precum several times but always lost the urge to eat my cum as soon as I climaxed. Finally at age 13 I found out I could self suck. Man it was great. I loved it! I got my first load of another guy's cum from a cousin at age 15 and loved his sweet/salty cum. But over the years I have found that there is a difference in taste and it is connected with diet and smoking. A person who eats healthy has great tasting cum. A person with a poor diet tends to have bitter or sour cum, and I can't stand smoker cum. I like to swallow. I like to feel and taste cum in my mouth. I have spit only once, and that was when I got surprised with a load of really nasty tasting spunk. If I'm sucking cock I want the cum!

My first taste of cum was at 13 My friend forced his huge cock into my mouth and wanted me to suck it shook my head no so he started to fuck my mouth after about 15 min he leaked pre cum yhen started to shoot load after load into my mouth i had no choice but to swallow it he shot 10 loads when he finished I ran home jerked off and swallowed my own been swallowing ever since

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rogue View Post
    Hi, wanted to get peoples views on what it was like the first time you tasted a guys cum and is it better to swallow or spit?

I was about 23 when I sucked my first cock and tasted another guys cum.. I had been playing with guys for about 3 years... as a bottom guy I loved sex but just never had the desire to suck.. there was this one guy I really liked and had been fucking regularly for a couple months.. he had a really nice cock about 8.5” and moderately thick and he really knew how to fuck.. we would meet once a week or more and he always sucked me off while I jacked him to hardness.. then he would put me in what ever position he wanted and fuck me like no tomorrow.. anyway we met one day and things were going as usual when all of a sudden his cock was in my mouth.. I am not sure how it happened but there it was.. I liked it and liked it a lot.. soon he was fucking me and really fucking me good.. for about an hour I moaned with pleasure as he fucked me.. then he stiffened up and blew his load deep inside of me.. when he relaxed he slid out and I removed his rubber and started sucking him again.. his cum tasted good and I loved that he got hard again.. and I got fucked again.. after the second time I sucked him clean and he gave me a small load in my throat..
    i was hooked and have been sucking and swallowing ever since!! I guess I am just a cock whore but I love it🍆💦💦

Twenty years ago I sucked off my first cock, he was huge and at first I tasted his pre cum which was very sweet tasting
    After 20 minutes or so he started bucking his hips and shot a huge and I mean huge load in my mouth which I just swallowed without thinking.
    I thought it had a nutty flavor.
    Now I eat my wife's lovers cum from her pussy, I LOVE IT !

Quote Originally Posted by builderman View Post
    i was lucky i guess but my first time i swallowed the whole load and loved it
    Same here. Loved it. Wish I could do that again