Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Submissive or Dominant?

With women I am definitely dominant but with guys, I take on the more submissive feminine role. When I was a teenager, my best and I used to wrestle a lot. One evening, while watching tv he made the comment that fucking an asshole is just like fucking a pussy - I heard him but didn’t reply. On a different day he suggested wrestling (he was on the wrestling team) - he suggested we wrestle nude. I agreed, stripped and got on all fours - which is how competitive wrestling starts. He yelled go and we went at it for quite a while, getting sweaty in the process. He got hard, rubbing his cock against my body - I was sexually excited buy not hard. He got me on my stomach with his body on top of mine. He started to slide his cock in my ass crack - I stopped struggling to get loose and spread my legs apart giving him a clear shot. He kept trusting but he did not find my asshole - at that point, I knew I was a bottom. He was unsuccessful but I needed a cock. We reset, once again I was on all fours and I suggested he simply start. From behind me in the doggie position - at first it didn’t register, then it dawned on him that he would have an unencumbered shot at my asshole. He got behind me as I spread my legs and he put the tip of his cock on my asshole. At first he applied light pressure taking it slow, he barely entered me then stopped, I pushed back on him until he was halfway in me. His hips stated applying more pressure until his entire cock was in my body. It felt fantastic and I have been a submissive female bottom for life.

Do others have opposite sexual personalities based on what sex they are with?

Re: Submissive or Dominant?

i have done it both ways with men and women

I am definitely more dominant with females but have been with a few that like that roll.. with men I am definitely sub!! I love giving over control to men and giving in to their will and sexual pleasure.. l love somebody that is semi aggressive.. takes charge and takes what they want.. I also love taking what they have deep and for a long time..

Submissive with both women and men!

My wife prefers dominant, masculine men, but I've never been especially dominant. She loves being spanked, restrained and handled aggressively.

We dabbled in light BDSM for a while, and I kinda played the role of a DOM, but it's just not my nature. Since I have gotten more into crossdressing, we're both submissive, but try to satisfy each other's desires by alternately being more assertive.

I would love would to find a DOM who would give her what she craves and also use me, sexually, as I dress and act in a feminine role.

Wifey was always very submissive to me (and other men) and I enjoyed telling her what I wanted her to do, pretty much anything and everything. When I started seeing other women, I continued the dominant role as I was just using them for sex, mostly blowjobs etc. But when I started exploring my bi side, I felt very submissive when I took another guy's cock in my mouth and figured since he is using me and my mouth for his cock's pleasure, I am submitting to his wishes and desires.

I prefer a submissive role either way. Not completely in a dominant/ sub type setting but definitely prefer to be the pleaser. I like to be respectfully dominated.
    Last edited by Mmpmm; Oct 4, 2020 at 10:02 AM.

My mood swings back and forth. Sometimes I feel more dom and look for a guy who is more fem and sub. Other times I'm looking for a more dominant guy who is looking to be serviced. Hey, why can't we have both?

Sub for me.There are times when a real dom wants to give a face fuck and a facial and I enjoy it.It is always better if you have a guy that tells you want he wants and how he wants it.Blow and gos are ok but a real dom who has time to spend and wants to wear you out is better.

Definitely a submissive with men, love to be used and abused. Never a bottom, but love to be face fucked with a lot of verbal abuse. Like to swallow multiple loads of cum, to beds by groups of men. With gals, it’s completely the opposite, like to be dominate.

Definitely submissive and fem for an assertive top guy. No "quickies"....love being penetrated, missionary or doggystyle, long and rough. Lots of stroking, kissing and caressing. Suck my nipples and I'll cum really hard.

Prefer being submissive with guys. There's nothing hotter than feeling a big cock head going in and out of your mouth, looking in front of you as he's jerking his cock, being such a man. Sucking on that sensitive head, helping him to achieve that final goal any way you can because you want him to have it, and you want it for yourself too. It's a front row seat to witnessing a man being a man, doing such a manly thing, and you're right there on the receiving end ready to experience all of his manhood. That head between your lips, the rapid shaking of his hand jerking, the moans, the moaning louder, the losing of control, the spasms, the knowing what's about to happen any second, that release of manhood, that true display of a man being a man, that hot, creamy, load getting gulped down because you submitted to his manhood.

definitely more submissive with a man. i have fantasies of being some man's "wife" sexually and providing him all of his sexual gratification

Submissive with both men and women. So much so my wife has recently suggest putting me in a chastity cage so I can't jerk off with her say so.

I definitely would enjoy the wife using a strap-on while I suck a cock.

With women, definitely a dom. With men, definitely a sub bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    Prefer being submissive with guys. There's nothing hotter than feeling a big cock head going in and out of your mouth, looking in front of you as he's jerking his cock, being such a man. Sucking on that sensitive head, helping him to achieve that final goal any way you can because you want him to have it, and you want it for yourself too. It's a front row seat to witnessing a man being a man, doing such a manly thing, and you're right there on the receiving end ready to experience all of his manhood. That head between your lips, the rapid shaking of his hand jerking, the moans, the moaning louder, the losing of control, the spasms, the knowing what's about to happen any second, that release of manhood, that true display of a man being a man, that hot, creamy, load getting gulped down because you submitted to his manhood.
    OMG, is that ever hot! Your poetic words really capture what it means to be a sub. And I don't know what it is, but I always feel that the most manly men can only be the most masculine, the most manly, the most truly being a real man, when he's giving it to another man. For me, the most masculinity there can be is with two men together, whether they are dom & sub, 2 doms, or versatile.

For me it all has to do with the size of his cock. If its small I won't offer my asshole to him but I will fuck his. But, if he has a big dick I want it in my ass and I want him to take his time.

Sub with men. Dom with women.

I have done both with men and women. As I gotten older in my 60's now I am very submissive with both. I love men taking charge ordering me around like they own me. I love being a bottom and a few smacks on my ass cheeks.

I love being totally submissive. I got to do it with a male dom and probably next week.

Like many I am naturally more dominant with women, and was a total top with men. about 12 years ago I met a guy and became in touch with my submissive side. This was deeper than who was dominate during sex. I gave him total control over my body and sexuality, it was very intense to say the least. I wrote a blog about it, were I go into much greater detail

I am always the dominant one with my wife, but become completely submissive with men. Totally get into being pushed down to my knees, head taken by two hands, having a dick stuck in my mouth, and him pumping my face. Love how it feels as it becomes harder and then reaches that point where my mouth is filled with his cum.

With my wife, I am absolutely dominant and she is 100% sexually obedient. While I haven’t taken the real life step, my bisexual fantasies have me submitting to a dominant man. Cock size is irrelevant. I’m a big, muscular guy so the idea of submitting to another man that can have his way with me is hard to reconcile with how my real life is. I’m always in control, at home or work except for in my fantasies.

I'm of the opinion that sex between two or more people works out best if each person works at pleasing the other(s). I'm not saying that a person has to step out of their comfort zone. On the other hand, experiencing something new can have it's reward.

In one of my relationships long ago we experimented with domination synchronized with her menstrual cycle. It started with me pinning her hands to the mattress over her head with one hand after the touchy feely to 69 warmup. It progress to her being tied spread eagle with no regard to her cycle. We had an old hospital bed to play on.

My thrill didn't cum from dominating her. It was fucking a woman who was on fire!

P.S. She didn't want me to stuff her panties in her mouth after the first time. I guess I view wet crotched panties differently than she did.

Being submissive is obviously well beyond black and white. I'm sure degrees of submissiveness slams the needle both ways. Some are full blown(no pun intended), some are specific. I only like cock. I will NOT lick a guy's asshole! I will suck his cock greedily hoping for cum. I like being called names such as cocksucker, cum slut, etc. I like being watched as I suck...exhibitionistic. I enjoy being face fucked. I have no teeth. Women like me having no teeth also! Sucking those pussy lips inside a toothless mouth and using the tongue drives them wild. When your mouth starts to "control", you are not being submissive. I like a woman telling me to do things with her pussy. A woman's asshole just happens to be an inch away from her pleasure cove. If clean, I'll go THERE. Kneeling in front of a man and sucking his cock is a turn on for me. Having him grab my head or sgoulder and pulling me against him when he is cumming is a huge turn on. Having his tell me that he wants me to eat his cum and calling me "you cocksucker!" almost makes ME cum in my pants. Having two or three guys, cocks out and jerking them surrounding me while I kneel...is perfect. Telling me to lick up her husbands cum off her pussy is divine.

Quote Originally Posted by grover View Post
    For me it all has to do with the size of his cock. If its small I won't offer my asshole to him but I will fuck his. But, if he has a big dick I want it in my ass and I want him to take his time.
    I'm a switch, but definitely a sub to a guy with a bigger cock than mine...
    Love that feeling of a big cock pushing in and using me for his pleasure.

I'm more dominant with females and feminine/younger/sissy type guys. With women it's more because it's expected and most women don't seem to know how to take charge or that it's even an option. With the sissies, I do it because I know they actually want me to, and that turns me on even more. With more manly guys I'm definitely more submissive and I like to give them pleasure. It really turns me on to be desired.

I'm more give-and-take with women. I love it when a woman knows what she wants and isn't afraid tell me. I like being gently led by women into things they like, that pleasure them. However, I'm not into being dominated/humiliated.

With guys, I like give-and-take but I also like to take charge. I know what I like. I will not let another guy take a dominant role with me ever. I also don't much like it when guys are super submissive, but if you let me lead you and gently tell you what to do – esp. younger guys – that's a hot time for me.

Would be submissive for both, want to be used for their sexual pleasure.