Register
    LoveLion

Anyone Know any good free dating sites?

So Ive been looking to try a bit more online dating recently, but I cant seem to find a decent site that doesnt charge a fee. This site is great and its free, but I find alot of people are just looking for sex and/or are out of my age range.

Does anyone know a good, free website for bi-dating (or dating in general)?

Re: Anyone Know any good free dating sites?

OKCupid - http://www.okcupid.com

Its free and very LGB friendly. Semi trans/ Poly/ Kink Friendly

so there ya go

Marie
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

My bf uses www.thingbox.com . It's still a fairly young site, and very geeky friendly as well as LGBT friendly.

there's www.bicupid.com , but personally I wouldn't call it all that good a site from my experience, but it may be worth a try. You can sign up for a free account, but it is very limited as to what you can use. It may still be worth a look however.

If you don't mind getting your kit off, there's www.dudesnude.com , but this is mostly focused on sex and/or just plain voyeurism, but it is totally free.

www.okcupid.com , as previously mentioned, is a very good bet and definitely worth a try. And totally free with lots of freedom.

There is of course sites like www.gaydar.co.uk , which do have the free-guest-member setting, but again the free memberships are comparatively limiting. I have met some nice people and made some good friends off of that site however; but be aware it does tend to favour more the cruising crowd. It is also a favourite haunt for phishers, use caution around blank and empty profiles.

I think that's most all the one's I've had decent experience with to rate and suggest.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

Heartpersonals free dating online website is one of the best dating web sites in Internet without any doubt.Heartpersonals offers an exclusive single dating experience to all singles who are interested in finding their singles partner through online free dating.

free dating

i would like to know , is there any free dating sites for bisexual couples like our selfs? besides this site.

I have had a lot of good luck with my "standard" free account on www.adultfriendfinder.com. Met many nice people and my current "buddy", who is great in bed I might add, on there.
    Not everyone is a Dip.... Just those with closed minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_cpl View Post
    i would like to know , is there any free dating sites for bisexual couples like our selfs? besides this site.
    a good couple site swinglifestyle.com they are very bi friendly and have free members as well as paid members

Im so frustrated i live in barrie ontario am married and am looking for a sane clean disease freother married man for oral sex. I want to meet and try sucking his cock. I have fantasized about sucking on a man for years and i just cant find anyone. Im tiered of trying craigslist and can find any total free sites to go on. Ugggg can anyone help....

I'm not sure if it's free, but have you tried squirt?

If your in the Las Vegas Nevada area you might try http://www.bivegas.com

Thanks Bob and Sue... just signed up for bivegas. Seems like a good site.

I like BiCupid. They ask you to upgrade but there are many features that don't require payment.

I had tried adultfriendfinder, and several mentioned in above posts, Most say FREE, but they mean it is free to sign up and make a profile, but u can not do nothing to contact anyone, like adultfriendfinder, so many have fell for the FREE thing and signed up made a profile then found that can not do nothing and abandon it, if I did a search in my area, over 1/2 of the search results have not logged in for more then a month, a lot had not signed in, in over a year too many abandoned profiles on them. I cancelled my membership and they got another abandoned profile!

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I had tried adultfriendfinder, and several mentioned in above posts, Most say FREE, but they mean it is free to sign up and make a profile, but u can not do nothing to contact anyone, like adultfriendfinder, so many have fell for the FREE thing and signed up made a profile then found that can not do nothing and abandon it, if I did a search in my area, over 1/2 of the search results have not logged in for more then a month, a lot had not signed in, in over a year too many abandoned profiles on them. I cancelled my membership and they got another abandoned profile!
    this is not uncommon. most all sites are very limited unless you want to pay. then you never hear from the contacts that emailed you as an unpaid member. talk about abandoned profiles, this site has over 130,000 members listed yet you only see 20 to 30 people regularly. most login for a day to a month and never come back again. most sites you can remove yourself but your profile can not be actually deleted. good luck in your quest.

I have used okcupid with good results

Quote Originally Posted by WebothBbi View Post
    I'm not sure if it's free, but have you tried squirt?
    Squirt is a good one for locating locals as well as world wide. It has free limited viewing as well as reasonable rates if you should want to join.

As said before, most sites suck you in with free offers then want you to ante-up to get anywhere. SilverDaddies.com, as the title suggests, features predominantly older gay guys, but a cock is a cock, gay or not, young or not. If you don't intend to marry him does it matter? Many enrollees are bi, local, discrete, and usually responsive. No fee - really. Worth a shot over some of the others mentioned.