Register
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

I was watching something on HBO the other night about a woman that went around teaching other women the best ways to give guys hand and blow jobs. She actually stated that the women who do it best and know the best information about it have learned from their gay friends haha.

Now in my case...I don't know what the fuck happened because I never had a gay friend or any man teach me, but when I was watching the stuff she did, I was cracking up because I've been doing it her way for YEARS. To this day my husband says he's never felt a blowjob the way I do it. Guess I'm just a freak of nature.

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    I was watching something on HBO the other night about a woman that went around teaching other women the best ways to give guys hand and blow jobs. She actually stated that the women who do it best and know the best information about it have learned from their gay friends haha.

Now in my case...I don't know what the fuck happened because I never had a gay friend or any man teach me, but when I was watching the stuff she did, I was cracking up because I've been doing it her way for YEARS. To this day my husband says he's never felt a blowjob the way I do it. Guess I'm just a freak of nature.
    Maybe your in touch with your inner gay man .
    SexualityLifeHealingSunlightNatureMagicSerenitySpirit

Cool Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

I'm confused, is the singing penis on stage, before the comedian and after the stripper, or vice-versa?

I'd hate to miss his act, I'm told he does a melody of Tom Jones hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside2009 View Post
    I'm confused, is the singing penis on stage, before the comedian and after the stripper, or vice-versa?

I'd hate to miss his act, I'm told he does a melody of Tom Jones hits.
    Dunno me luffly.. but it dus all sound like a rite loada cock 2 me.. mayb ya best jus suk it an c...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles100 View Post
    Maybe your in touch with your inner gay man .
    Well I always knew I was kind of manly but I never even considered that the manly part of me was gay

[B]

Thats cool brenda!! My gf love making me suck cock. We often suck together. I have a friend whom I have been playing with since we about 22. he is the only guy I let cum in my mouth. MMMMMM. Then me and her share it. YUM cum all over us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda66 View Post
    Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda
    I never gave it a though but I find it very stimulating now that you have mentioned it. I am going to try to find a woman to "teach" me how to suck cock.

i love it too. i had a threesome once and the lady told me how to do it in a romantic way, very delicate like.....so she sucked my cd freinds cock real slow and tenderly, and then took it and did the same. they are a good coach indeed.
    Love my beautiful eveneing and ball gowns. Love swishing in flowing satin or chiffon. love being feminine and elegant. such a gorgous feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Sorry I don't find this hot at all.

Men don't need any help learning how to suck cock, because it's just something that we know how to do very well, and even the worst fellatio from a man is better than excellent fellatio from a woman.

Yeah I know it's not PC to say that but it's true. It's just like how only a woman really knows how to give excellent oral sex to another woman better than a man does.
    I used to think like you until I met the best female cocksucker ever....its all about wanting to do it WELL!!
    • The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Even if I knew how to suck cock in the best way possible, I'd still take a few hands on lessons from a lady...it's definitely HOT. My question to DiamondDog...WHAT"S THE MATTER WITH YOU!!

I am a guy and I think that I could show you a thing or two!

The best BJ's I've had was from guys
    The worst from a few women
    I had to teach them how to give better head.

But the idea is very hot.
    I can pretend I don't know how

Even though I had had my first cocksucking experience with another guy as a teenager---he instructed me on how to do it to him. That was my first oral experience with another person---but a few years later I had a very hot and sexy lady teach me the finer points on how to perform oral sex on ladies---namely she told me to go more slowly, to watch for cues of all sorts of what was feeling good to the person I was "performing" on --- that was the best advice she gave. She basically told me to just concentrate more upon the process of "going down" on someone over the end game---or simply making them cum as quickly as possible, since if you make someone really enjoy what you are doing for/on them in a more mindful way----the end result is that they are more likely to have a toe curling orgasm at some point.

It was many years later that I went and finally had the chance to perform oral sex on another male once again---and even though I had previously had that one main experience and had done OK then----I basically followed the same method of going about performing fellatio as I had with cunnilingus and the first guy that "I did" again after many years---- he very much enjoyed what I had done for him.

I do love to go down on both ladies and men---and really like when they enjoy me doing so---with no pressure to make them cum---but for them to simply lay back and let me do my thing---which I enjoy best being able to perform oral sex on them for as long as possible.

So I guess that you can say---even though I had first performed oral sex on another guy---it was lady that taught me the finer points of doing it on ladies--with those skills she taught me transferred to doing it on guys, too.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Obviously you have not been with the right women.......I have had plenty of awesome blow jobs from women.

Sorry I don't find this hot at all.

Men don't need any help learning how to suck cock, because it's just something that we know how to do very well, and even the worst fellatio from a man is better than excellent fellatio from a woman.

Yeah I know it's not PC to say that but it's true. It's just like how only a woman really knows how to give excellent oral sex to another woman better than a man does.

One word to genders, teeth. They need to be considered. Other than that, any lesson learned, is a lesson learned.

Who gives a flying fuck on who can teach who or who gives the best blow jobs......as long as Electrolux dont go out of business, there will always be a head job to be had and even better if you find a model with variable suction control

Cheers Chook

A women showing a man or men how to suck cock.Now that seems a litle out there.I am a BI MWM who has been sucking,deepthroating & swallowing cock's for 30 year's.The other Married men that cum to me say God you suck a cock better then either one of my wife's every did.They also say when I go down on them they don't have to say honey swallow it please,or let me know when you are cumming cum on my tit's.Shit if I have worked it up to the point of no Return I want to swallow it all down my throat.No tell me how a women is going to teach me how.

I haven't gone back through all the postings--but I really think that it should be more a matter of MEN teaching women how to perform fellatio and WOMEN teaching men how to perform satisfying cunnilingus.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I really don't understand why the Americans like to create a competition on anything. Discussion always seems to go to a "who is the best"...
    I's not about competition, it's about fun, passion, pleasure.
    I've got excellent blow-jobs from both men and women, so as not-as-good-as it-should form both.
    Also believe I do it very well too... :-)
    I think that more exciting than teaching how to do it is to do it together, to share it!

This has got to be one of my favorite fantasies that I hope to come true one day. Maybe not so much teaching me, but sharing a cock, or even "directing" the action. If only I could find the right woman that would be way cool. As far as who gives better blow jobs, as far as my experiences have gone, my best blow jobs have come from women. The likely reason for this is that they came from women I was involved with in a loving relationship and gave them in wonderful way that expressed their physical desire for me that way and they derived a great deal of pleasure giving me one. I can give lots of examples of how I know this, but you'll have to ask me privately. What I do know is that there were times when they gave me blow jobs and acted begrudged afterwards which lead me to believe that they only did it all because they thought they were expected to do it. Wrong! I realized down the line that they were begrudged because they did even though they weren't in the mood to do it. Just like sometimes I don't like to eat pussy, even though I as a rule love pleasuring a woman that way. One thing I definitely know about a woman that is a definite plus is, after giving her a big O with your tongue she most likely will be more than willing to return the favor and not roll over and go to sleep My two cents, hope it wasn't too dorky. )

They say you can't show an old dog new tricks, but that ain't necessarly so. I thought I knew all there was to know about the technique, but a woman taught me more and I'm a better cock sucker now thanks to her.

The most god awful blow job I ever got was otstanding. Silly argument.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    I haven't gone back through all the postings--but I really think that it should be more a matter of MEN teaching women how to perform fellatio and WOMEN teaching men how to perform satisfying cunnilingus.
    I have gone back through all the postings I can't believe how
    diamonddork sounds...
    I have to agree w/ 12voltman59, but I always will listen and learn from what women want...
    Sign me up for lessons!

Unbelievable that you could possibly have all the knowledge of all the sexual (in this case oral) techniques of all the lovers as they relate to their partners in all this world! What an astounding accomplishment! Tell me please ( I have to know!)...do bald men with one red sock give better hand jobs than the 1954 Slovekian womens bowling team champions?

I salute you.

You probably haven't been with the right guy yet or you haven't had oral sex with that many men at all. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying that, and no it's not bullshit that men give other men better oral sex than a woman ever can.

I've done things to men/had things done to me during oral sex with men that women don't want to do at all, or that women simply can't do, and there are fetishes and other things that only other men understand/can fulfill, and women either can't do/fulfill, and even if they could women wouldn't want to do.

Also who is to say that oral sex is expected in a "str8" relationship? I know many heterosexuals who either don't like to give or receieve oral sex and just prefer anal/vaginal sex. Anyway that's not what I meant when I wrote about hetero relationships.

You've even admitted to yourself that:

It's not your fault that you can't fall in love with men and that you're not as sexually attracted to them as you are with women; but I gaurentee you that if you could fall in love with men and were more sexually attracted to men than you are, you'd understand how even the worst oral sex between men is far better, it can be spiritual in ways that a woman giving fellatio to a man never will be, and it's far superior to that of a woman giving a man (in her mind) "excellent" fellatio. End of story!

Anyway I have no need for such instruction from a woman or anyone at all; but I'm naturally gifted at this art, as many can attest. I'm also good at being a feeder to a cocksucker if we're into those roles. My ex would probably be into teaching women how to suck cock as long as they are submissive and into bondage/SM/kink and if they were his type.

Oh! (sorry) We both love the thought of this type of lesson taking place! I personally can testify that the best blowjob I ever got was from a man, but the next dozen or so came from women (and they were very close indeed!) I've had to instruct more men, on the whole, than I have women, so I don't believe it's a matter of gender whatsoever...just in case my last post didn't make that clear!

You're doing the Lord's work, baby! Lol!
    SOME men need lessons from a sens sai.
    And others (like me) were born with "the gift."
    Either way... WOO-HOO!!!

I do agree that some women are so talented at giving oral that it is hard to fuck anything after getting this hot oral delight.....

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=OqaVL-S849-

I found a good example.... If I had a lady that enjoyed oral that well... I would have my utopia.....

Well first let me say I love getting sucked, edged and played with. The gender doesn't seem to matter, just the skill set. I have found, as so many others here that the best BJ's I've had have been from guys. I think this is a skill that is improved with practice. I have had not as good ones from a couple of guys, and more not so great ones from women.
    I have had amazing BJ's with the mind numbing ending also from women.
    The guys are far more enthusiastic in general then women, and it shows in the orgasm that is brought on as you cum in there mouth, being far more intense then someone going through the motions, and stopping when you cum, rather then sucking through to the last drop.
    I haven't to date sucked, but I would certainly let a lady teach me. I think that somehow would be incredably hot!

Quote Originally Posted by BJ Hunter View Post
    I haven't to date sucked
    What's keeping you? After the initial shock of a man cumming in your mouth, you will love it. You never do it just once.

oh yeah I like the idea get teached by a woman to learn how to suck cock. Or even better being forced by a woman to suck cock