Register
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

I would bet there are some guys out there that could teach a woman a thing or two about fellatio.

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAStoneFox View Post
    When it comes to sucking cock, only men know what other men want and like!

Nice try you fake and poser! You've probably never even had sex with a man either, nor do you want to.

Even my wife agreed with me that only another man knows how to really give another man excellent oral sex, just like a woman only knows how to eat pussy well and please a woman better than any man can.
    Bullpucky!

You know, no matter how great a person can use their mouth, it's really up to the person recieving it. You can suck a guy's kidneys out of his cockhead, but if he prefers women, it won't mean a thing. Same for girls. The media portrays lesbianism as this sexual crack for women. One taste and all their sexual fantasies are satisfied, and they never respect the cock again. While it's true that more women are willing to try a ride on the bisexual pony, you'll find that a lot of them won't want to get on a second time. It's just not their thing.

Having had my cock sucked out by both sexes, I give in to the pleasure from both, but, being a little more connected to women on more levels, enjoy it more. No reflection on the men who've knelt for me.

I have gotten off more from a man orally than a woman

I think since every man likes his cock sucked differently you would need to watch him suck a cock to find out how he likes it. its just like eating pussy, just because you did it one specific way to one woman and drove her wild doesnt mean that it is the way all women like it. with that said though learning is so much fun. i volunteer to be the Blow dummy. clas after class teaching and learning to give head using me as the focus but then in order to teach you have to learn so maybe I should practice my skills on other willing participants as well

I think that is so hot! I have been dreaming about that scenario.......hit me if any one is interested .
    I am a married orally bi male

My GF wants to watch me, see if I do it right. Usually, I always get results though, Am very particular, though a mouthfull is a reward for your sharing.

Perhaps I need to practice more, that would be helpful

Now show me, where do you want me to lick....Oh yeah, let me try...suck what where, show me how...mmm bet he feels great...now go down where...sure, while I do that why don't you...

No matter how meny bj's one gives, the next one is alway's new...just go with the flow, pardon the pun...

Smile Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

I personally learned from emulating what I enjoyed women to do to me

Both my wife and I would like to sign up for lessons. As for who does it best, we agree with the concept that it is the individual and their specialized technique. The best bj I had was from a woman. I also had one really great bj from a guy, but it just wasn't the same as that woman's. Suffice it to say, they were both damn good for their own special reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda66 View Post
    Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda
    if that is your picture l rather u taught me how to eat pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda66 View Post
    Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda
    i would love to take lessons on sucking cock but we are too far apart i'm in mississippi my bad luck

The thought of a woman teaching me to suck cock is such a turn on.

This is NOT an ad or promotion for the store but thought you would all get a kick out of it.

How timely.......When I was in Good Vibrations in Boston, MA last week picking up a few goodies for Valentine's Day...there was an add for a class to be held on February 9th....

Fabulous Fellatio:
    The ART of Oral Sex

There is nothing like a gourmet blow job and we will have a teacher here to teach you the art of giving head. You will learn all sorts of tips for making your partner moan, the ergonomics of excellent head, how to work hand action, mouth movement and much more. These skills also work when you are going down on a strap on. The workshop included non sexual participation, so come prepared to have fun. No skirts, please. All genders welcome. ( a woman with red lipstick lips is sucking on a banana on the little flyer)

I mentioned this to a few girl friends and we might go and make a night of it. A little refresher course for all my married friends. Even may add to continuing education credits eh? Also mentioned this to a friend and he laughed..."why are YOU going " he said....YOU could be a teacher....I said...that I was asked to be a visiting guest lecturer! Yesterday a nice bright Red Delicious Apple appeared on my desk at work....around the corner came a smiling friend.

Thought you all would get a kick of this as there really ARE classes to take.

Belle

PS...if you really want to come to the class...we have a big house and there is plenty of room to stay. Boston is a great town.

You don't say whether the instructor(s) is male or female.
    "

I am ALL for a sensuous woman "showing" me how to suck cock and share it together with some french kissing thrown in intermittently......or one of us sucking the cock while the other sucks the balls....and maybe even a little analingus thrown in for the pleasure of all three participants. Even though I have had more than a few experiences at sucking cock and ALWAYS received a delicious protein shake upon completion with ample compliments, I would ALWAYS accept a woman "showing" and sharing with me the "deep" pleasures of sucking cock. Geeeee, I guess that's what makes me bisexual, LOL. MUAH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by curious44 View Post
    You don't say whether the instructor(s) is male or female.
    Well....when I go on Monday night I will find out and let you know....I would be open to either gender as a teacher..I do not discriminate.

Belle

Well,
    If I've learned anything in my life - it is that there is still much to learn - sign me up!! LW

Talking Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Okay, I think its kinda crass, but I feel compelled to say "ME TOO" Anyone who wants to get together in the appropriate setting and exchange tips and pointers, maybe with a willing volunteer, should contact me...

I thoroughly enjoy oral sex in all its forms, and I do not think enough of the worlds literature, film or interpretive dance is devoted to the subject.

As I say in my profile, I have a thirst for knowledge. The seminar would be a great way to satisfy my thirst.
    Dirty old men need love too.

Well WHO KNEW that there would be SO much interest in a plain ole simple instructional class here in Boston? Gee Wiz....tell yah what...for those who really wish to participate in the class..kindly call Good Vibrations in Brighton, MA and sign up for the class. Since you will be visiting Boston I feel compelled to act as hostess for this evening. I shall pick you up front the airport and give you fine accommodations here at Casa Belle in Boston....breakfast of your choice included. I love the experession..you are never to old to learn something new.

Belle

Its been a very very long time since I sucked cock,and sharing one with a lady would be the ultimate turn on!

I don't care what some people think, I think it's HOTTT!!! I would love to have lessons....if for no other reason than giving her a show and helping me!

Cool Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Sure are a lot of angry cocksuckers here...

Dog, thanks for taking me back many years and many memorable blowjobs to Koza four corners. I'm sure someone here besides myself has been to Koza, Okinawa.

In a sort of open air store front kind of massage parlor. you would go in, remove your pants and climb up on the massage table. Mama San comes in with a hot towel, pan of warm water and a bar of soap. After she washes your cock and balls and wipes the equipment with the hot towel, she removes her teeth and puts them on the stand by the massage table and proceeds to suck your cock with style and a level of skill that could only be achieved with many years of dedication to her art. Truly a blow job or gum job if you will for the ages.

Belle, you definitely have a way with words. I'm not sure that you managed to get through though. As to your skill and devotion to the art of the blow job, I am happy to take your word for it...
    Last edited by CUMM2LBV; Feb 5, 2009 at 1:31 AM. Reason: spelling
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...

It has been my experience over the years that there are very, very few women who are good at cock sucking. Others are adequate and frankly, most are not very good at all. Herein I believe this is because most women do not like to suck a man's penis and those who do only do so as a favor to him. The attitude usually shows since they look to get the ordeal over with as quickly as they can.

I would tend to think that men would be better cocksuckers than women, only from the perspective that it is easier to do something for someone else that you, yourself enjoy. And likewise, women are probably better pussylickers than men. Its just easier to work on a tool you yourself are familiar with!

Quote Originally Posted by russian3sum View Post
    Very hot! Honestly I think guys suck cock better than woman but the idea of a woman getting into to the point of wanting to show a guy how to suck cock is a big turn on! The thought of her grabbing the other cock and guiding me with her hand on the back of my head is very hot!

Personally I think the idea of a woman showing a guy how to get fucked is even hottier!
    I, for one, would LOVE to have Brenda teach me how to be a better cocksucker.
    She can shove my head down onto the cock to get it deeper in my throat as much as she likes. She can even grab me by the ears.Please Brenda!!! Just tell me where and when. I need the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by FLArkie View Post
    It has been my experience over the years that there are very, very few women who are good at cock sucking. Others are adequate and frankly, most are not very good at all. Herein I believe this is because most women do not like to suck a man's penis and those who do only do so as a favor to him. The attitude usually shows since they look to get the ordeal over with as quickly as they can.

I would tend to think that men would be better cocksuckers than women, only from the perspective that it is easier to do something for someone else that you, yourself enjoy. And likewise, women are probably better pussylickers than men. Its just easier to work on a tool you yourself are familiar with!
    I don't want to start this debate again, but I have to take issue with this blanket statement. Maybe you just haven't met the right women, but I can promise you that many of us take great delight in pleasuring our male partners and in addition, hardly do so with an attitude to "just get the ordeal over with as quickly" as we can. I personally derive a great deal of pleasure from giving as much as I do from receiving and would never stoop so low as to do something "just as a favor" to someone. Sex is a two way street and the mutual pleasure that can be attained from it is something wonderful to behold.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FLArkie View Post
    Well, Sir, I think that your comments must be base on your own personal experience which from what you have written has not been a positive experience. Get yourself the right woman, a woman like MANY of us out here who absolutely LOVE sucking on a mans cock and have the man enjoy it too, and you will be one happy fella.

I do NOT want to give the impression that I am some sort of a loose woman and that I stand on the street corner, but I never ever rush to get the pleasure of oral sex over with. Au contra ire.

While there is validity to your comments about same sex perhaps knowing what each other likes...some of us do communicate our wants and desires well.....to the right person. Someday she may come into your life and you will know the feeling.

Belle

Maybe this is iconoclastic, but I learned to suck cock from a woman, and she was an expert. I've never had it so good. The guys I suck off whether to completion or not say the same. I learned from a hot woman cocksucker and give her credit. Without that girl I would never habe learned my homo side, now my homo life.

Originally Posted by FLArkie

I have to take issue with this also. My wife is one of the best cocksuckers I have ever met and I learned everything I know from her. I have not had a lot of experience, but from friends that we had when we were younger, I know they have the same opinion of her. She and I use to swing a lot, but only with men. I try to immulate my wife when I suck cock, and have never had an unsatisfied partner yet, that I know of that is.
    Hugs and Kisses
    Diana

Meh, I had a GAY GUY suck my dick and Ive had a better BJ from a woman. I really think I'm in the minority of men who KNOW I/we can truly suck a dick AND worship the cock.