Register
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    Oh dear me DiamondDog...I do believe I have said, in a very conciliatory tone I might add, that I have nothing against those who participate in or practice bondage/discipline/SM/TPE. The ONLY reason I ever mentioned it in regards to you is because you keep claiming to know the true meaning of a loving and giving relationship with a woman and to my knowledge as well as the information you post here, you have never participated in one nor do you wish to. You have stated numerous times that the only way you wish to have sex with a woman is in a submissive role to you. That is IT....no judgments or no criticizing from me in that regard. Call me ignorant all you wish, DD....because in the grand scheme of things, I would much rather be known as ignorant than all knowing about something I do not participate in such as yourself. And if you continue to berate those that do not agree with you, you will truly be remembered as "Cocksucker Extraordinaire" though not in the context that you may be wishing for. As for myself, I will be much happier when it is all said and done that I was known for my heart and not for my "intellect".

Kate
    Like I've wrote before bondage/SM is sex and lots of people prefer to be dominant or submissive with only one gender. Stay ignorant and judgemental all you want both about myself and bondage/SM or why people want to be dominant, submissive, or both with one gender or the other or both.

BDSM isn't always about agression or abuse even if it looks like it. Everything is carefully consented upon and people will actually make up big lists of what they are and simply aren't into doing at all and safewords are used.

I know to the outside observer it looks like it's abuse or anger but it's not. Many people do it out of love, respect, and have a craving for things that vanilla sex (sex that isn't BDSM and doesn't involve any power exchange) doesn't give them. Also for many people BDSM can be spiritual.

Yes I have had a relationship with a woman. She was my submissive and I know you won't think that a relationship like that is valid but it was. I broke up with her because I couldn't give her what she wanted which was a monogamous/closed relationship and I didn't cheat on her. I know that you won't think that this is a real valid relationship because it was done via the context of bondage/SM and erotic power exchange but it was agreed upon and wanted by both of us.

Anyway it's not like I'm proclaiming myself LOL "king of all cocksuckers" like I saw on one guy's online profile before.

As far as my intellect and my heart/ability to love goes I'm actually a very loving and kind man even if I don't come across that way always online.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    As far as my intellect and my heart/ability to love goes I'm actually a very loving and kind man even if I don't come across that way always online.
    Keeps 'er cyber gob well an truly zipped...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I will concede that I do NOT know you well enough to make any assumptions. All I ask is that you extend the same courtesy to me as well as the many who do not agree with your views. And really, does it really matter who sucks cock better? As long as our partners are happy, isn't that all that really matters?

Now back to our regularly scheduled question....I think it would be wonderful for people of all genders to be open to teach and to learn from one another!!!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

I will concede that I do NOT know you well enough to make any assumptions. All I ask is that you extend the same courtesy to me as well as the many who do not agree with your views. And really, does it really matter who sucks cock better? As long as our partners are happy, isn't that all that really matters?

Now back to our regularly scheduled question....I think it would be wonderful for people of all genders to be open to teach and to learn from one another!!!
    Pouts

Pouts worse..... mumsy wonts chance for DD 2 teach 'er stuff???? ...an 'er 2 teach 'im??? Naaa.. she can't mean that...can she???

*shakes head worried an concerned for 'er mumsy*

No sleep for Fran tonite... .. o the stress an worry that woman gives me...

Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

And if you continue to berate those that do not agree with you, you will truly be remembered as "Cocksucker Extraordinaire" though not in the context that you may be wishing for. As for myself, I will be much happier when it is all said and done that I was known for my heart and not for my "intellect".
    Kate
    Kate.....I would be ever SO proud to be one tenth of the woman you are. I would like to think that I am but I could never be. Being a thoughtful, caring, giving woman who is concerned not about herself but of helping and giving to others who find themselves in a crossroads and in need of well just plain talk have the privilege of having YOU on this forum. It is funny how some people see each other....DD expresses his thoughts and others, and I shall be the first one in line to say that I am proud to have YOU here to give genuine, intelligent counterpoints to comments that are biased and perhaps reflective of one mans opinions.

Come to think of it......"cock sucker extraordinaire" what does one do to have to qualify for suck a distinction? Is there a set of aptitude tests or standards that one must pass? I have heard of the SAT's, the GED's. the LSAT's or perhaps a test for a doctor, a lawyer, or a C.P A.?

Should we establish a test or ranking system? What might the qualifications be?

Belle

Like I've wrote before bondage/SM is sex and lots of people prefer to be dominant or submissive with only one gender. Stay ignorant and judgemental all you want both about myself and bondage/SM or why people want to be dominant, submissive, or both with one gender or the other or both.

BDSM isn't always about agression or abuse even if it looks like it. Everything is carefully consented upon and people will actually make up big lists of what they are and simply aren't into doing at all and safewords are used.

I know to the outside observer it looks like it's abuse or anger but it's not. Many people do it out of love, respect, and have a craving for things that vanilla sex (sex that isn't BDSM and doesn't involve any power exchange) doesn't give them. Also for many people BDSM can be spiritual.

Yes I have had a relationship with a woman. She was my submissive and I know you won't think that a relationship like that is valid but it was. I broke up with her because I couldn't give her what she wanted which was a monogamous/closed relationship and I didn't cheat on her. I know that you won't think that this is a real valid relationship because it was done via the context of bondage/SM and erotic power exchange but it was agreed upon and wanted by both of us.

Anyway it's not like I'm proclaiming myself LOL "king of all cocksuckers" like I saw on one guy's online profile before.

Sometimes I love the turmoil created when you defend your views with a full assault on those with a different opinion.
    Other times, I become weary of the ensuing insulting verbal exchange.
    Most often on line you have the persona of an insensitive man.
    So, I am glad that in your heart you’re a loving man.
    Sometimes, if this was conveyed to us, your arguments for your point of view (and sometimes mine) would be much more effective.
    Rather, the back and forth often gets vindictive.
    Sometimes I agree with your point of view and sometimes not.
    This time is one of those times I agree COMPLETELY!
    JEM

Wile we all argy bargyin bout the delites an best way a eatin sausage.. can me jus ruin the fun an bring yas down 2 earth...

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/11/18....ap/index.html

kinda puts this lil discussion inta perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Wile we all argy bargyin bout the delites an best way a eatin sausage.. can me jus ruin the fun an bring yas down 2 earth...

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/11/18....ap/index.html

kinda puts this lil discussion inta perspective...
    THANK YOU FRANCES

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post
    THANK YOU FRANCES
    U shoutin at me or sayin ta o gorge tall lady? kissie wicheva.. muah!!!!

No Miss Frances, I was SO not shouting my friend. I wanted to emphasize my thanks for your comments, that is all I meant by it my friend.

Belle

Sorry I don't find this hot at all.

Men don't need any help learning how to suck cock, because it's just something that we know how to do very well, and even the worst fellatio from a man is better than excellent fellatio from a woman.

Yeah I know it's not PC to say that but it's true. It's just like how only a woman really knows how to give excellent oral sex to another woman better than a man does.

I disagree. I've had both good and bad BJs from both genders.

The worst BJ I've had was from a guy, the best was from a woman. Most of the other BJs from both genders were about equal.
    "If you are bi, you double your chances for getting a date"
    One of my favorite non-bi sites:
    http://www.bbwlifestyle.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Bi Boi Indiana View Post
    And THANK YOU For taking Information that i shared with you AND YOU ALONE. and making it Public Knowledge! .... Show's a great deal about your charachter ... ( Someone NOT To be trusted with information ) Especially if you dont want the whole world knowing! and further more, How the hell do you know "IF" He cares for us or not ? ..... Eyeroll what does it matter, your only trying to pass along your own pleasures and whatever else you can make someone believe ... *Shrugs* .... I once thought you was a decent person ... Thanks for teaching me a lesson ....

And your Silly boi comment .... Thanks but no thanks Sweetheart ... I got 14 years on ya! *Wink* .... Maybe one day when ya mature a lil, and forget the drama, you'll be an ok person ... Maybe!

I honestly do hope, that you DONT lose any sleep over anything i have said, Because it's quite obvious you need ALOT of beauty sleep ...

I LOVE YOU SEXY BOI .... ( Made me sick to say that )

All i can say is your an asshole! Straight up Asshole! ..... Hopefully I Get my account yanked from what i have to say to you! ..... YOU Call people Fat .. You wanna trash the fact that because the guy we both Like, Love & YES Dickhead we KNOW Him .... Has HIV ..... and because of that we wont cast him to the curb and walk all over him like some piece of shit under our feet ..

You can call me a bug chaser all you want ..... Really does not bother me in the least ...... I know how to protect myself From the Virus ... Karma one day will bite you right on the ass Diamond, and when it does I So hope I Hear about it, because im gonna laugh my ass off ..... You'll mess around with someone one of these days and they wont tell you they are Positive .... and something HORRIBLE Will happen, like a condom break ..... God forbid, i dont wish HIV On anyone! But it would teach you a lesson you really need to learn
    HOW TO LOVE ANYONE AND EVERYONE UNCONDITIONALLY! HIV + Or - .... he's a Person To and Deserves to be loved just as you would wanna be loved

And thank you for Verifyin that for me, that you would not have sex with me! THANK YOU GOD! Because i find you rather Repulsive! .... I've Seen better Looking asshole's on Farm animals (And go there, Im into beastiality ) Then what i see when i look at your Pictures!

your one sick Fuck! ...... Learn what true love is .... Stop picking up your one night stands ( TRICKS ) And Learn some feelings for the person next to you ... its not all about you ..... As you wish to think it is ... Your just a self centered lil prick .... No Worries, If drew does not delete my account ....I'll do it mahself .... I have no Wants to be associated with the likes of you and your IGNORANT Ramblings and trying to push "YOUR" Idea's Or "YOUR" Pleasrues off on others ......

To anyone and everyone else here ..... it has been ALL My Honor to know you, but with the likes of HIM here i will not stay around ..... he's gonna destroy this Forum ....... Would be great if Drew would Boot his ass .... but oh well ..... I wont be around to see it happen! I Wish you all the very Best ...
    and i hope you ALL find what your looking for ......

Much Love,
    ~BILL~

It's not that big of a secret that he's HIV+.

Anyone can look at his pics and tell as clear as day that he's HIV+ because of the side effects from the cocktail of meds and how flat/indented his face is from that.

I noticed that he doesn't mention this in his profile at all and that's akin to lying, it's like those people who say that they bareback but then say that they're HIV-.

Way to get all ageist on me I may be 14 years younger but I'm way more mature than you'll ever be. At least I'm not an immature adult like you are, and I don't give a fuck about the idea of holding onto youth or being a boi like you do.

I don't care if you are or aren't attracted to me even if you've written to me a lot saying how I'm sexy or other things you've liked about me that were so fake like queens like you enjoy bullshitting to people.

I don't care if you're flipping out and causing tons of drama right here and now because of your low self esteem, out of fear, and because you're a desperate bug chaser.

As far as drama goes you told me how you want to die HIV- and how you never want to get it but then you flip out, can't control your emotions at all, and you and your grotesque wife foolishly rush into a relationship with a guy that's HIV+ to do high risk sex with him, and you haven't even known each other for more than a week and you claim that you love him when it's just lust. How's that for being way too desperate, pushy, highly foolish when it comes to actual serious relationships/your own health, and just plain ignorant on your part?

Also you don't know anything about safer sex/staying HIV- and about risks/medications/viral loads or any of that. Good luck trying to stay HIV- since you don't know anything about that or about safer sex.

I'm a very rare thing in the 'gay' world and yes I do have HIV+ friends who I love and care for but we're just not sexually active together at all since they don't have sex with HIV neg people at all.

Silly boi! I do know what love is! I have a lot of it in my life and I give it to many even if I don't write about that aspect of my life on here. What even makes you think that I'm into tricks or slutting around?

Again if you and your wife want to foolishly rush blindly into a relationship to become bug chasers, with death wishes, and be reckless to your health and have sex with someone that's HIV+ who you don't even know, that doesn't even care about you, that's your personal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda66 View Post
    Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda
    I'd like to sign up for your classes, not so much that I might learn something new, (although you never know) but because I just LOVE to practice!!!

mmm nummmies! i was just told last week i gave the best blowjob he has ever had in his lifetime. no i am not god' s gift to men completly when it comes to sucking cock but there are a few times that i get that opportunity to hear i am.
    miss missy

i'd like a lesson or two or three or four..........

Well,Brenda...its been way too many years since I've sucked cock,and sharing and learning with a lovely woman would certainly be a dream come true for me...men and women sucking cock together is so hot!

Well......I've been sucking cock for a long long time, but I still get turned on by the idea of a woman "teaching me" how to do it "first hand" (pun intended), lol.

Yummy.

I never thought it was necessary for a woman to show a man how to suck cock. However, on one instance I did have a woman want to watch, than participate. I thought we both did well, especially when it came to the finale.

Sharing the ability to give someone pleasure is the most ultimate.

"Well I'm not going to debate who sucks better, a woman or a man, experienced or not. All I have to say is that the worst blowjob I have had was still darn good and I'm so grateful."

HA!HA!HA! Love that statement. I for one an a hard one( no pun intended) to get off orally. It takes great skill and patience for anyone giving me head.

EAT, EAT, EAT.....

Don't anyone fuck anymore ????

It's all that deer meat being transported from Michigan, Adam! Anyway.....you don't fuck....you make love!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKadmon43 View Post
    EAT, EAT, EAT.....

"Eat it Peggy! Eat it like Gertrude Stein!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKadmon43 View Post
    EAT, EAT, EAT.....

You really should have been heading for another year of not posting, my love. You really should.

Ok so I am coming into this post a little bit late.... Count me in the list of students who would like to attend the class!!!!!!!!!!

that would be such a turn on
    sharing a big cock with a women while she teaches u
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by verycurious100 View Post
    that would be such a turn on
    sharing a big cock with a women while she teaches u
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I agree! Sharing a cock with my wife has been a fantasy of mine for a long time.
    "If you are bi, you double your chances for getting a date"
    One of my favorite non-bi sites:
    http://www.bbwlifestyle.com/index.php

THAT SOUNDS VERY HOT, LOVE THE THOUGHT OF A WOMEN WITH HER HANDS ON TH BACK OF MY HEAD TEACHING ME HOW TO SUCK COCK AND MAYBE WITH A STRAP ON POUNDING ME WOULD BE A THRILL.

big clumsey rough hands, scrubby beard, beer breath,....I dont think so,

soft hands, long tantilising fingers, smooth face, wet mouth, soft kisses,probing tongue, heaving breast,

brenda66 you can do me anytime.

I think some men have been geting to many blow jobs from guys, not enough from babes.

My fiancee () is a tenured professor at Fellatio University.

(my first girlfriend clearly never even applied there)
    (my only boy experience is maybe taking night classes...)

-DubTak

BTW cuninglingwist the negative male description, e.g. big clumsy hands, etc....might have turned me on a bit...
    Last edited by DubTak; Jan 7, 2009 at 2:54 AM.