Register
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    All I will add to this discussion is to say to DD----you cannot make sweeping statements as you do---as others have noted-----there are women who are expert at giving fellatio and men who are as well----and women who don't know how to do it and men who don't---it really depends on the attitude of the person giving the joy!!

They don't have to have bring much actual knowledge or expertise to the "job"--they just have to bring some excitement and gusto for their "work"--and just keep the teeth away from sensitive areas!!! LOL The best way to learn how to fellate is on the job training, but getting some tips from someone who has experience---of any gender sure is a good thing!!!!

Diamond--stop making your sweeping proclamations about things-----the things you have experienced are your experiences--and that is all well and good for you since they are your experiences---but your way is not the only way----it does get tiring that you continually do this.
    I'm not the only man who has written here in this thread about how men give far better oral sex than women can.

I'll tell you what, I won't put my pearls before swine anymore.

You can get all the mediocre and just plain bad oral sex from women that you want and I'll still be getting and giving the best oral sex to men that's free of ego games and spiritually transcends anything that a woman can only try to do to a man!

uh-oh, I smell another reality show coming, The Bisexual World Cup Sucking Championship! The women against the men. Hmmm, I'll have think about this for awhile. Where would it be held? How would the competition be set up?
    Krrptyc

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda66 View Post
    Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda
    do you know any women in the bay giving lessons

don't know where it will be held, or how the competition will be set up? butt i'de put my money on our dd. sheer confidence alone seem's to me he thinks he's got the title in the bag so where do i place my bet ?

sis

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post

You can get all the mediocre and just plain bad oral sex from women that you want and I'll still be getting and giving the best oral sex to men that's free of ego games and spiritually transcends anything that a woman can only try to do to a man!
    Boy DD you have an astonishing EGO. I agree with Volty when he said your wonderful experiences are that....YOURS. For you to make those impertinent generalizations only shows your bolstered opinion of yourself. Man how does your head ( I mean the one on top of your neck) fit through any door you try to walk in?

As those who may be familiar with the Food Networks show....THROWDOWN....maybe we should have a contest...since you think you are so superior in performance....maybe you could compete. What the heck I shall offer myself up as the first female challenger. I am not afraid of a challenge. Now......all we need are volunteers. Any takers!!!

Belle

i'm with you belle, wadda ya say, "lets slay flay"

sis

So D.D.'s not going to cast his pearls before us swine anymore, huh ? Somehow, I think that ain't gonna last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Not2str8 View Post
    So D.D.'s not going to cast his pearls before us swine anymore, huh ? Somehow, I think that ain't gonna last long.
    I hope that is true. Because on some issues, I agree with him and I do not care if I am in the minority on this issue.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by krrptyc View Post
    uh-oh, I smell another reality show coming, The Bisexual World Cup Sucking Championship! The women against the men. Hmmm, I'll have think about this for awhile. Where would it be held? How would the competition be set up?
    Fifteen blindfolded heterosexual males, all similarly built and equipped, sitting in circle of chairs all facing outward from the center. Hanging from the ceiling is a giant timer. The contestants enter to music, alterantely boy/girl, take their positions and at the sound of the gong, get to work. What are the categories for the winner? Fastest ejaculation time? Slowest ejaculation time? Most orgasms within a given time? Most sperm volume milked out? First one to get their partner to pass out?

Anyway, afterwards, we interview the men & see which can tell if he had a man, and he's given the opportunity to do it again if he wants to. In the winner's suite, of course, on satin pillows, surrounded by beautiful swimsuit models, while the world watched on TV...

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post
    Boy DD you have an astonishing EGO. I agree with Volty when he said your wonderful experiences are that....YOURS. For you to make those impertinent generalizations only shows your bolstered opinion of yourself. Man how does your head ( I mean the one on top of your neck) fit through any door you try to walk in?

As those who may be familiar with the Food Networks show....THROWDOWN....maybe we should have a contest...since you think you are so superior in performance....maybe you could compete. What the heck I shall offer myself up as the first female challenger. I am not afraid of a challenge. Now......all we need are volunteers. Any takers!!!

Belle
    I'm not the only one here who has written about this topic and said how
    women are clueless about sucking cock. There are even other women who have written about this topic on this forum.

Most women I know are quite mature & experienced & they tend to acknowledge that a man can understand a penis better than any woman.

I don't care if it's not PC since it's the truth!

Nobody seems to get mad or play ego games when bi/lesbian women say how only women are adept and are a lot better at giving oral sex to other women than men are.

Quote Originally Posted by Apleasureseeker View Post
    Fifteen blindfolded heterosexual males, all similarly built and equipped, sitting in circle of chairs all facing outward from the center. Hanging from the ceiling is a giant timer. The contestants enter to music, alterantely boy/girl, take their positions and at the sound of the gong, get to work. What are the categories for the winner? Fastest ejaculation time? Slowest ejaculation time? Most orgasms within a given time? Most sperm volume milked out? First one to get their partner to pass out?

Anyway, afterwards, we interview the men & see which can tell if he had a man, and he's given the opportunity to do it again if he wants to. In the winner's suite, of course, on satin pillows, surrounded by beautiful swimsuit models, while the world watched on TV...
    What makes you think bi/gay men would want sex with real hetero men? Or that hetero men would even want to do this?

I don't get off on the fantasy of falsely "converting" a hetero guy or even raping/sexually assaulting him with my mouth.

Het men certainly don't want sex at all from me, and they'd easily be able to tell that a guy is sucking them because it would be the best and most intense oral sex they'd ever gotten! Also I love to kiss men so they'd easily be able to tell that way.

What makes you think bi/gay men would want sex with real hetero men? Or that hetero men would even want to do this?

I don't get off on the fantasy of falsely "converting" a hetero guy or even raping/sexually assaulting him with my mouth.

Het men certainly don't want sex at all from me, and they'd easily be able to tell that a guy is sucking them because it would be the best and most intense oral sex they'd ever gotten! Also I love to kiss men so they'd easily be able to tell that way.
    Can think of quite a few gay an bi guys who wudn mind a twirl wiv sum str8 guys... in me own case can think a quite a few women who r str8 me has fancied a dally wiv... not so daft as 2 say they eva wud..but attraction is attraction.. an me knos wot an who me is attracted 2...

Hav role played a lil fantasy or 2 in the bedroom from time 2 time.. an the conversion "fantasy" is jus that..a fantasy like ne otha... mos intense experience wos chasin Kate for wot seemed an age wiv er havin a bf at the time an claimin she wos str8 an not interested... fantasised for months bout 'er an she kept pushin me way.. Mood music, low lites, a few giggles an a few glasses a plonk of an evenin put paid 2 that..... an we very happy tyvm.

..an the las bit DD hun is not even worthy of a reply...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    mos intense experience wos chasin Kate for wot seemed an age wiv er havin a bf at the time an claimin she wos str8 an not interested... fantasised for months bout 'er an she kept pushin me way.. Mood music, low lites, a few giggles an a few glasses a plonk of an evenin put paid 2 that...
    I'm still straight. I bowed to the inevitable for an easy life.

And its hell Kate.

I would love it if my wife wanted to teach me how to suck cock, but I am not sure she has much experience ...my interest in the subject matter (I can almost taste it) would probably make me more skilled than her. How ironic, she has all the opportunity and I am just dying for the chance to learn...especially with another first timer ..with both our partners watching..I would even settle for cyberhead if such a thing exists.

I think it is Totally Hot.... whether or not "teaching" is the correct adjective,
    I don't think matters.
    Completely turns me on.

DD--It would have to be straight guys, since bi/gay guys would be able to tell the difference from expereince. Besides, the look on the straight guy's faces makes better TV. Dude, lighten up! This is just fun, a fantasy. Stupid bar talk. Nobody's doing it for real or even suggesting it. (Although I'm still turned on by Brenda the teacher). And you know, now that I think about it, the best head comes from the person you're turned on by the most, not thier gender.

Hav role played a lil fantasy or 2 in the bedroom from time 2 time.. an the conversion "fantasy" is jus that..a fantasy like ne otha... mos intense experience wos chasin Kate for wot seemed an age wiv er havin a bf at the time an claimin she wos str8 an not interested... fantasised for months bout 'er an she kept pushin me way.. Mood music, low lites, a few giggles an a few glasses a plonk of an evenin put paid 2 that..... an we very happy tyvm.

..an the las bit DD hun is not even worthy of a reply...
    Damn, darkeyes, I love your accent! If I were a woman I'd marry you! But you know, I've known a few girls seduced (even raped!) by other women, and it really messed them up emotionally. It is a hot fantasy, but the reality ain't so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Apleasureseeker View Post

Damn, darkeyes, I love your accent! If I were a woman I'd marry you! But you know, I've known a few girls seduced (even raped!) by other women, and it really messed them up emotionally. It is a hot fantasy, but the reality ain't so pretty.
    Raped?? Wivout soundin obvious, rape, by man or woman 2 man or woman is enuff 2 mess ne 1 up emotionally an psychologically... hav seduced..an been seduced (usually more like they thot me wos bein seduced.. but not always) in me life.. wile it has neva harmed me emotionally ther hav been 1 or 2 less than nice experiences wich me wud ratha avoid repeatin.. but can c wy some women do get harmed emotionally an psycologically.. not every woman, or man for that matta is rite for a same sex encounter... our culture in itsel is a grave obstacle. Shame, disgust sumtimes follow... 1ce or twice me knos the object of me desire has wakened up in the mornin an jus cudn get way fast enuff.. cos consciense kikked in allied 2 fear an loathin of themselvs, me an wot they had dun..no matta how luffly the actual experience a seduction an luff makin.. so yas rite..sumtimes the reality can hav damagin effects on sum of us..

...an if ya wer a woman ya wudn... not unless ya wan 2 risk Naggy's wrath... she not a non violent pacifist like me... certainly not wen she is upset... me seen 'er in full cry..its luffly but its not summat me recommends...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Raped?? Wivout soundin obvious, rape, by man or woman 2 man or woman is enuff 2 mess ne 1 up emotionally an psychologically... hav seduced..an been seduced (usually more like they thot me wos bein seduced.. but not always) in me life.. wile it has neva harmed me emotionally ther hav been 1 or 2 less than nice experiences wich me wud ratha avoid repeatin.. but can c wy some women do get harmed emotionally an psycologically.. not every woman, or man for that matta is rite for a same sex encounter... our culture in itsel is a grave obstacle. Shame, disgust sumtimes follow... 1ce or twice me knos the object of me desire has wakened up in the mornin an jus cudn get way fast enuff.. cos consciense kikked in allied 2 fear an loathin of themselvs, me an wot they had dun..no matta how luffly the actual experience a seduction an luff makin.. so yas rite..sumtimes the reality can hav damagin effects on sum of us..

...an if ya wer a woman ya wudn... not unless ya wan 2 risk Naggy's wrath... she not a non violent pacifist like me... certainly not wen she is upset... me seen 'er in full cry..its luffly but its not summat me recommends...
    Thing is, there's seduction, then there's seduction. The fun fantasy, swept off your feet kind, but there's also the kind where a person gets manipulated into doing something they really didn't want to do. Trouble with the second sort is that the victim often feels it's somethign they did rather than something done to them. Well, all of this is way off the topic. Lets get back to seducing my confliced lips and tongue to doing something that the women wat to see as much as my body wants to do (even if I jump out of bed as soon as I'm satisfied!).

As far as you and your Naggy, I'll marry you both! Don't want to make her cry, now...

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post

Belle
    Surprised this post of yours Belle didn't get alot more responses - I'm definitely UP for the contest. I'll happily supply both heads if required.

Let's not be too hard on DD we need some big heads around this place.

Who else is in?
    Freedom chooses its own prison and looks not for escape - elf

Angry Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

I suggest that you educate yourself before you write even more ignorant and foolish statements about a subject you know nothing about and haven’t practiced that much of.

Geez Can we ALL not get ALONG And Support Each other's Lifestyle Instead of the petty trash talk ? Diamond this is Crazy ... You have Labeled yourself as a " Educated And out Queer Man " So says your profile ... Maybe if you offered Support to the Bi Community We Would Offer Some Support back! But instead all you continually do is BASH US ..... and say that you find something of our liking NOT ENJOYABLE .... Well im quite sure Some of us find taking a fist up the ass to be quite UN ENJOYABLE! If you expect us to respect you and your lifestyle, START RESPECTING OURS!

Your ignorance doesn't even warrant a reply like this. I will say this though; you don't seem to judge other men or other people here who prefer doing bondage/SM with only men or with both genders, so please don't do the same with me.

Diamond, as a person & Also a poster on this Forum i have lost ALL Respect for you ... To straight out call someon Ignorant is Wrong ...
    Poor is the Man who's Pleasures Depend on the Permission Of Another!!!!

~Madonna

Thumbs up Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Quote:
    What I meant about what mostly all women not wanting to do when they have sex with men has to do with what's called man-scent and licking clean armpits, and while not even all men are into this, I have queer male friends who share this fetish with me and we all agree that almost all women would not want to do this and how most women wouldn't be into it or the natural clean smell of a man's ripe pits, or 1-2 day old clean musk which are staples in gay sex/and the homoerotic, and are big fetishes for lots of men.

Yeah i'll argue this qoute too ..... My Wife has NO Problem Licking My Armpits, Even sometimes after i come in from Mowing the lawn, Or Doing anything else that i may have sweat quite alot ....... She'll lick them after im straight outta the shower too ...... HELL She'll even roll me up in a ball with my feet almost touching my head and Eat my ass ...... AND From HER I have had the BEST BLOW JOB I have ever gotten ..... Of Course i havent had one from you Diamond .... Nor do i want one ... Until you Can be more Supportive Of The Bi Lifestyle and stop trying to convert US Bi Guys over to your playing field with the false ness of Men give better head than women, Such bullshit
    head is head .... Good or bad Lay back and enjoy it damn ......

I Suppose i just opened a whole new can of worms too ..... it's gonna be Now that men can Eat ass ( RIM ) Better than ANY Female could ever think of doing ....... *Slaps Head* It takes ALL kinds to make this big ol world go round ...... Woof!

~Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by Bi Boi Indiana View Post
    Geez Can we ALL not get ALONG And Support Each other's Lifestyle Instead of the petty trash talk ? Diamond this is Crazy ... You have Labeled yourself as a " Educated And out Queer Man " So says your profile ... Maybe if you offered Support to the Bi Community We Would Offer Some Support back! But instead all you continually do is BASH US ..... and say that you find something of our liking NOT ENJOYABLE .... Well im quite sure Some of us find taking a fist up the ass to be quite UN ENJOYABLE! If you expect us to respect you and your lifestyle, START RESPECTING OURS!

Diamond, as a person & Also a poster on this Forum i have lost ALL Respect for you ... To straight out call someon Ignorant is Wrong ...

Yeah i'll argue this qoute too ..... My Wife has NO Problem Licking My Armpits, Even sometimes after i come in from Mowing the lawn, Or Doing anything else that i may have sweat quite alot ....... She'll lick them after im straight outta the shower too ...... HELL She'll even roll me up in a ball with my feet almost touching my head and Eat my ass ...... AND From HER I have had the BEST BLOW JOB I have ever gotten ..... Of Course i havent had one from you Diamond .... Nor do i want one ... Until you Can be more Supportive Of The Bi Lifestyle and stop trying to convert US Bi Guys over to your playing field with the false ness of Men give better head than women, Such bullshit
    head is head .... Good or bad Lay back and enjoy it damn ......

I Suppose i just opened a whole new can of worms too ..... it's gonna be Now that men can Eat ass ( RIM ) Better than ANY Female could ever think of doing ....... *Slaps Head* It takes ALL kinds to make this big ol world go round ...... Woof!
    LMAO! Silly boi! Do you even know what the words queer and lifestyle mean? Or the context in which I use queer?

In all my years writing and discussing sexuality, what's with ignorant people talking about, or equating sexuality as a "lifestyle"? I understand that queer sexuality is linked with consumerism now more than ever but it's certainly not a lifestyle.

The pointless idea of heh "conversion" of bi men like US, isn't my goal. Anyway bi men are already there! Duh! I'm not talking about the ignorant idea that bi men are really gay either. It doesn't surprise me that you think that I'm somehow trying to "convert" bi men into homosexuals since you think that heterosexual men don't exist or can easily be converted into queer men.

It's not surprising that your fat porcine wife supposedly will lick your armpits. Who cares if she rims you either? I don't care what either of you do or don't do to each other when it comes to sex. Quite frankly I don't want to think about her naked or being sexual with you or anyone else at all.

As far as fisting goes even I'm not wired to take a hand and not many people are but the people who are into it do enjoy it. I don't even want or have to do it to someone all the time either. What's with people being such prudes that they think that fisting is nasty or a sexual "taboo", when it's neither?

I have no desire to have sex with you because I'm not attracted you, and what made you think that I even wanted to have sex with you?

This is the internet and we don't really know each other. I don't care if you once had or have lost respect for me. I'm not going to cry myself to sleep because Bill in Indiana on a website supposedly doesn't have respect for me anymore.

Consequently I could care less what a woman from Georgia who is very ignorant about bondage/discipline/SM/TPE-Total power exchange relationships and erotic power exchange foolishly writes about a subject that she knows little to nothing about. I do however think that it's funny that she wants to learn about such things or at least be open minded about them yet refuses to actually educate herself about them, and stays ignorant!

Don't get mad because deep down you know what I wrote about men giving better oral sex to men is true!

You haven't been with the right guy yet and you're only saying that about your wife because you have a relationship with her, and she's your wife!

Throw a temper tantrum like a child all you want. Nobody really cares, or is going to listen. People may pretend to but do you have faith in total strangers online? I certainly don't.

If you and your wife want to foolishly rush blindly into a relationship to become bug chasers, with death wishes, and be reckless to your health and have sex with someone that's HIV+ who you don't even know, that doesn't even care about you, that's your personal choice.

girls who are in to bi guys rock in my opinion

Exclamation Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

LMAO! Silly boi! Do you even know what the words queer and lifestyle mean? Or the context in which I use queer?

In all my years writing and discussing sexuality, what's with ignorant people talking about, or equating sexuality as a "lifestyle"? I understand that queer sexuality is linked with consumerism now more than ever but it's certainly not a lifestyle.

The pointless idea of heh "conversion" of bi men like US, isn't my goal. Anyway bi men are already there! Duh! I'm not talking about the ignorant idea that bi men are really gay either. It doesn't surprise me that you think that I'm somehow trying to "convert" bi men into homosexuals since you think that heterosexual men don't exist or can easily be converted into queer men.

It's not surprising that your fat porcine wife supposedly will lick your armpits. Who cares if she rims you either? I don't care what either of you do or don't do to each other when it comes to sex. Quite frankly I don't want to think about her naked or being sexual with you or anyone else at all.

As far as fisting goes even I'm not wired to take a hand and not many people are but the people who are into it do enjoy it. I don't even want or have to do it to someone all the time either. What's with people being such prudes that they think that fisting is nasty or a sexual "taboo", when it's neither?

I have no desire to have sex with you because I'm not attracted you, and what made you think that I even wanted to have sex with you?

This is the internet and we don't really know each other. I don't care if you once had or have lost respect for me. I'm not going to cry myself to sleep because Bill in Indiana on a website supposedly doesn't have respect for me anymore.

Consequently I could care less what a woman from Georgia who is very ignorant about bondage/discipline/SM/TPE-Total power exchange relationships and erotic power exchange foolishly writes about a subject that she knows little to nothing about. I do however think that it's funny that she wants to learn about such things or at least be open minded about them yet refuses to actually educate herself about them, and stays ignorant!

Don't get mad because deep down you know what I wrote about men giving better oral sex to men is true!

You haven't been with the right guy yet and you're only saying that about your wife because you have a relationship with her, and she's your wife!

Throw a temper tantrum like a child all you want. Nobody really cares, or is going to listen. People may pretend to but do you have faith in total strangers online? I certainly don't.

If you and your wife want to foolishly rush blindly into a relationship to become bug chasers, with death wishes, and be reckless to your health and have sex with someone that's HIV+ who you don't even know, that doesn't even care about you, that's your personal choice.

All i can say is your an asshole! Straight up Asshole! ..... Hopefully I Get my account yanked from what i have to say to you! ..... YOU Call people Fat .. You wanna trash the fact that because the guy we both Like, Love & YES Dickhead we KNOW Him .... Has HIV ..... and because of that we wont cast him to the curb and walk all over him like some piece of shit under our feet ..

You can call me a bug chaser all you want ..... Really does not bother me in the least ...... I know how to protect myself From the Virus ... Karma one day will bite you right on the ass Diamond, and when it does I So hope I Hear about it, because im gonna laugh my ass off ..... You'll mess around with someone one of these days and they wont tell you they are Positive .... and something HORRIBLE Will happen, like a condom break ..... God forbid, i dont wish HIV On anyone! But it would teach you a lesson you really need to learn
    HOW TO LOVE ANYONE AND EVERYONE UNCONDITIONALLY! HIV + Or - .... he's a Person To and Deserves to be loved just as you would wanna be loved

And thank you for Verifyin that for me, that you would not have sex with me! THANK YOU GOD! Because i find you rather Repulsive! .... I've Seen better Looking asshole's on Farm animals ( And no dont go there, Im not into beastiality ) Then what i see when i look at your Pictures!

your one sick Fuck! ...... Learn what true love is .... Stop picking up your one night stands ( TRICKS ) And Learn some feelings for the person next to you ... its not all about you ..... As you wish to think it is ... Your just a self centered lil prick .... No Worries, If drew does not delete my account ....I'll do it mahself .... I have no Wants to be associated with the likes of you and your IGNORANT Ramblings and trying to push "YOUR" Idea's Or "YOUR" Pleasrues off on others ......

To anyone and everyone else here ..... it has been ALL My Honor to know you, but with the likes of HIM here i will not stay around ..... he's gonna destroy this Forum ....... Would be great if Drew would Boot his ass .... but oh well ..... I wont be around to see it happen! I Wish you all the very Best ...
    and i hope you ALL find what your looking for ......

Much Love,
    ~BILL~

~Madonna

It does not matter how I do it, the guys I have sucked liked it and I really liked it. If a guy shoots his load in my mouth and moans and moans some more, I say it must have been good. If you are hungry enough for some cum, you do it the way it feels the best.
    chi

back to the topic

yes, I would enjoy being coached by a woman!!!

Talking Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

[QUOTE=Bi Boi Indiana;115792]If you and your wife want to foolishly rush blindly into a relationship to become bug chasers, with death wishes, and be reckless to your health and have sex with someone that's HIV+ who you don't even know, that doesn't even care about you, that's your personal choice.QUOTE]

And THANK YOU For taking Information that i shared with you AND YOU ALONE. and making it Public Knowledge! .... Show's a great deal about your charachter ... ( Someone NOT To be trusted with information ) Especially if you dont want the whole world knowing! and further more, How the hell do you know "IF" He cares for us or not ? ..... Eyeroll what does it matter, your only trying to pass along your own pleasures and whatever else you can make someone believe ... *Shrugs* .... I once thought you was a decent person ... Thanks for teaching me a lesson ....

And your Silly boi comment .... Thanks but no thanks Sweetheart ... I got 14 years on ya! *Wink* .... Maybe one day when ya mature a lil, and forget the drama, you'll be an ok person ... Maybe!

I honestly do hope, that you DONT lose any sleep over anything i have said, Because it's quite obvious you need ALOT of beauty sleep ...

I LOVE YOU SEXY BOI .... ( Made me sick to say that )
    ~BILL~

~Madonna

Oh dear me DiamondDog...I do believe I have said, in a very conciliatory tone I might add, that I have nothing against those who participate in or practice bondage/discipline/SM/TPE. The ONLY reason I ever mentioned it in regards to you is because you keep claiming to know the true meaning of a loving and giving relationship with a woman and to my knowledge as well as the information you post here, you have never participated in one nor do you wish to. You have stated numerous times that the only way you wish to have sex with a woman is in a submissive role to you. That is IT....no judgments or no criticizing from me in that regard. Call me ignorant all you wish, DD....because in the grand scheme of things, I would much rather be known as ignorant than all knowing about something I do not participate in such as yourself. And if you continue to berate those that do not agree with you, you will truly be remembered as "Cocksucker Extraordinaire" though not in the context that you may be wishing for. As for myself, I will be much happier when it is all said and done that I was known for my heart and not for my "intellect".

Kate
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Mumsy... tell 'im in words me will undastand willya?? Short sharp an mumsyish... yas beginnin 2 sound like ya has soft spot for 'im..very restrained.. wotta knob (not u dearest mumsy..neva u..tee) hee