Register
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Lessons or not sharing cock with a good gal is GREAT!!!

Lessons or not sharing cock with a good gal is GREAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by allbimyself View Post
    Ah, yes, you can claim it isn't bullshit but that doesn't make it true. Nor does your claim that you've had more men go down on you. I could just as easily claim that you don't know shit about it either since you've probably never had a woman go down on you.

Other than facial hair, there isn't anything a man can bring to the event that a woman can't. Furthermore, claiming that all women won't do something that you want them to or can't "understand" only shows a blatant sexist attitude, and a total lack of communication skills on your part.

Yes, not all heteros do oral. That's beside the point. Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong point. I'm not going to repeat it because you still wouldn't get it, and the vast majority reading this thread did get it the first time.

Ah yes, attack something else about me that has nothing to do with the subject. I'm not a REAL bisexual in your mind so I don't have any basis for judgment? Get a grip.

It's been quite obvious from your other posts here through time that you are a misogynist. You prefer relationships with men because you want your relationships to be with equals, something you could never accept a woman to be.

If YOU were capable of having a healthy relationship with a woman, one with mutual respect and love, maybe you'd find she'd do some of those things you say women won't do.
    Nope LMAO men and women have a lot more differences when it comes to giving fellatio than just facial hair.

LMAO men just give better head and love to do it unlike women who don't know what they're doing when it comes to giving fellatio, and what I said is the truth about how the worst head from a guy would be better than excellent fellatio from a woman.

Let's not forget how men and women smell/taste different either. Men's bodies, armpits, tongues, anuses, taste/smell different than a woman's and even the flesh of their genitals tastes different in your mouth.

When I'm with a man/men I don't want someone that's all smooth and smells like a candy dish! :D Also, men have knowledge of what it's like to have a penis so even if they're into giving oral sex they know how to do it better than a woman can and they know all the right areas that women don't know about!

Stop throwing non-sequiturs into your replies. Many people here including yourself aren't good at reading comprehension either.

I could always throw one in and assume that when you wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by allbimyself View Post
    But many, many perform oral on MOOS that don't really want to because it's expected in a str8 relationship.
    That you're saying that women (het women especially) don't like to give men oral sex and only do so because they think that they're expected to.

When I originally wrote this: I honor that some hetero relationships are genuinely intense & profound, only most often those too are distorted by the social, cultural substrate.

I meant that heteronormativity is ubiquitous and how many heterosexuals get married/reproduce/add to the already way too high world population not because they want to but because they think that they have to.

Vitt wrote an excellent post about the differences between men and women and normally I don't go for the whole "men are from mars, women are from venus" stuff, or stereotypical ideas about gender/gender roles but she did bring up some interesting points in her post about how women percieve sex/attraction/etc.

Also I didn't mean in my post at all that you're not "bisexual enough" in my mind. Are your own insecurities showing through or something?

LOL Why should I even personally want, or be expected to want/strive for, or one day have your typical monogamous/heterosexual seeming relationship with a woman?

Thankfully I'm not forced into such constraints of heteronormativity when it comes to relationships, and I'm rather agnostic when it comes to such things, and I’m not heterophobic either.

I'd just wind up going crazy if I were forced into, or if I was in a closed relationship with a woman and it wouldn't be fair to try to pretend that I could try to be monogamous with a woman since I'm not sexually attracted to them all the time.

LMAO what's with you playing the the "you're a misogynist" card?

I certainly don't hate women, think of women as being subhuman or less than men, and I do think of women as being my equals even if I'm not always sexually attracted to them and just because I don't worship their gender or the ground they walk upon (this itself is a form of gender inequality) like many desperate men here seem to do it doesn't make me a misogynist. I have been told this by a hetero male friend who doesn't understand queer men and thinks that because I'm more into men when it comes to attraction/romance that it's because I "hate women", yet he constantly talks about how women are bitches and hoes and how much he'd love to have in his words "a bitch as a fuckbuddy who would constantly let me dump my loads in her!". I could repeat other things I've heard from true misogynists but I'm not going to do that here.

What I meant about what mostly all women not wanting to do when they have sex with men has to do with what's called man-scent and licking clean armpits, and while not even all men are into this, I have queer male friends who share this fetish with me and we all agree that almost all women would not want to do this and how most women wouldn't be into it or the natural clean smell of a man's ripe pits, or 1-2 day old clean musk which are staples in gay sex/and the homoerotic, and are big fetishes for lots of men.

There are other fetishes too but they’ve got nothing to do with scat or anything like that and believe me when I say that most women don’t have them and if they were in a relationship with a bi man who had these fetishes they wouldn’t want to act on them.

There are other fetishes that deal with men's bodies that only another man can fulfill. Foreskin anyone? Even if I were to meet a bio woman who could sometimes be a drag king as a passable man and had taken some T to deepen her voice and who tried to fulfill male oriented fetishes it wouldn't be the same as being with an actual biological man. I'd be fine with being with a Transguy and there have been some transwomen who have turned my head too.

At this point in my adult life I have relationships and sex with men because while in the past I have had healthy mutually exclusive respectful relationships with women I'm not as sexually or romantically attracted to women as I once was.

I don't see the point in entering into a relationship with a woman now and trying to be in a monogamous relationship or even an open one when I'm a lot more sexually and romantically attracted to men and while I am attracted to some women it's not fair to her to try to be monogamous since we both know it's not going to happen, and I'll just pine for men and romance for men and probably wind up in a nasty break up/divorce.

If you need an example of this how you'd personally relate to it would be like for you to try to have a boyfriend/husband. Before you think or assume that I'm attacking you personally let's face it, I'm a lot more into men when it comes to sexual attraction/romance than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    Gee DiamondDog...I never tire of hearing this lame argument from you but you forgot the part about how you would rather a man scrape his teeth across your cock than receive oral from a woman! It's quite obvious from your posts that you prefer sex with men and only enjoy women when you are dominating them in an S/M scenario, so it's no wonder why you have never experienced the mouth of a loving and giving woman on your cock!!! Just as you eschew labels, I for one am tired of how you continually label women as incompetent when it comes to pleasing a man sexually.

This is YOUR reality and while you have every right to believe such a thing, you can in no way state that it's that way across the board for everyone!

You challenge allbi to fall in love with a man and discover the true pleasures of fellatio, well I could suggest the same to you in regards to falling in love with a woman. The love between a man and a woman can result in some fabulous sex and yes, even fellatio can be just as "spiritual" as you claim it is with men. And I don't need my mind to tell me that it's excellent...I know it is when I see the look on my husband's face each and every time!

If you have no need for instruction, then good for you...but someone who toots his own horn as you are doing is very often is the only one giving such praises. You certainly have every right to your opinion, but don't force your opinions when it comes to something that you obviously have very little personal knowledge or understanding of....a mutually satisfying and loving experience between a man and a woman!
    Again you're speaking out of ignorance, like you usually do on the subjects of bondage/SM, erotic power exchange, and other things I’ve written about.

What's wrong with eschewing sexual labels? I don't really fit into one of them, many others don't either, and they're going by the wayside as it is and less people are using them, if you've been paying attention!

You don't know a lot about bondage/SM or the roles that are done in such relationships, or why such roles are done.

I suggest that you educate yourself before you write even more ignorant and foolish statements about a subject you know nothing about and haven’t practiced that much of.

Yes BDSM is sex, just as much as a penis penetrating a vagina is, and even one's fetishes and acting on them can be sex.

Your ignorance doesn't even warrant a reply like this. I will say this though; you don't seem to judge other men or other people here who prefer doing bondage/SM with only men or with both genders, so please don't do the same with me.

Yes I do tend to naturally fall into the roles of Dominant and Master. I also tend to attract submissive/service oriented/kink curious men/women/trans people, and what's so wrong about giving people what they want when it's all safe/sane/consensual and safe words are established? Just because you have no desire for sex that isn't vanilla don't judge others who do happen to enjoy it.

Secondly who are you to judge consenting adults of any gender who happen to do BDSM/erotic power exchange, or happen to enjoy or even highly prefer it instead of vanilla sex?

Also what's so wrong about letting women be submissive to a dominant partner in consenting erotic power exchange? Haven't you ever heard of personal choice? You realize that when people are submissive during BDSM it's because it's their choice and they want to be. You are a feminist like I am, right?

There's a reason why I don't write about my own personal life on here at all or my personal relationships with other people. It has nothing to do with being closeted, secretive, or discrete and it has everything to do with wrong assumptions by total ignorant strangers on the internet.

I never said I was God's gift to giving men fellatio. Even other men who have posted here in this thread agree that if you're a bi/gay man you don't need instruction on how to suck cock since it all comes naturally.

Heterosex (sex between one man and one woman) may be spiritual but it's not as powerful or as spiritual as bisex (like a MMF 3 way) or homosexual sex that's with two or more men in an all male situation/environment where the sexual energy and camaraderie between men multiplies!

Then there are the meditative states and states that mimic psychedelics and spirituality that myself and other men have gotten into while giving/getting/69'ing with men that I've never got from doing any of that with a woman at all.

it seems totally natural how a man's mouth & a penis fit together & connect as if--dare I say it?--the are made for each other!

In fact, my feeling is that humans’ sexuality has not been primarily about reproduction for a long time. Particularly now, when the planet is so overpopulated with humans & in rather dire straits, I feel men must be encouraged to share erotic pleasure for its own sake with fellow men. Men really want a lot more touch, more intense physical, erotic ecstasy than they are getting in most cases.

Men will never get this raw physical, erotic pleasure they hunger for, that need not be bound to emotional commitment with women. Though the male/female thing is a different dance that I also honor . . . until men become better balanced & less fearful of fellow men, that will always be most problematical.

Actually yes I do have experience in and knowledge about a mutually satisfying romantic relationship between a myself and a woman. No I'm not the only one who says I'm very good at giving oral sex. Do you want all the men/women I've dated/had relationships with to somehow vouch for me? What would the point of that be?

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Nope LMAO men and women have a lot more differences when it comes to giving fellatio than just facial hair.
    Don't be stupid. We are talking about a specific physical, sexual act.

LMAO men just give better head and love to do it unlike women who don't know what they're doing when it comes to giving fellatio, and what I said is the truth about how the worst head from a guy would be better than excellent fellatio from a woman.
    No, it is not the truth, it is your OPINION.

[quote[Let's not forget how men and women smell/taste different either. Men's bodies, armpits, tongues, anuses, taste/smell different than a woman's and even the flesh of their genitals tastes different in your mouth. [/quote]Which has nothing to do with ability to suck cock. Everything you've just listed only relates to a gender preference. You as a gay man prefer the scent, taste, etc. of a man. Nothing wrong with that. However, it has no bearing on the ability to perform fellatio.

When I'm with a man/men I don't want someone that's all smooth and smells like a candy dish! :D
    Again, this only relates to a preference in a sexual partner. It has nothing to do with ability.
    Also, men have knowledge of what it's like to have a penis so even if they're into giving oral sex they know how to do it better than a woman can and they know all the right areas that women don't know about!
    Please! EVERYONE is different in how they want to be pleased orally. No two men are the same, no two women are the same. One man may think you are great at it, another may think you are horrible if you use the same technique with him. The way to be great with everyone (besides the desire to please) is to gauge and respond to the recipients responses to what you are doing. ANYONE can do that regardless of whether or not they have the same equipment.

Stop throwing non-sequiturs into your replies. Many people here including yourself aren't good at reading comprehension either.
    What non-sequitur? Do you even know what that means?

I could always throw one in and assume that when you wrote:

That you're saying that women (het women especially) don't like to give men oral sex and only do so because they think that they're expected to.
    Never said that. Obviously I didn't or more whole argument would be moot. Maybe it isn't your reading comprehension that's at fault, maybe you just lack the ability to think logically.

[quote]When I originally wrote this: I honor that some hetero relationships are genuinely intense & profound, only most often those too are distorted by the social, cultural substrate.

I meant that heteronormativity is ubiquitous and how many heterosexuals get married/reproduce/add to the already way too high world population not because they want to but because they think that they have to.

Vitt wrote an excellent post about the differences between men and women and normally I don't go for the whole "men are from mars, women are from venus" stuff, or stereotypical ideas about gender/gender roles but she did bring up some interesting points in her post about how women percieve sex/attraction/etc.[quote]All of which has nothing to do with the topic of discussion. Men and women are different. Some women (even str8 women) don't like sucking cock. HOWEVER, that is SOME WOMEN, not all.

Also I didn't mean in my post at all that you're not "bisexual enough" in my mind. Are your own insecurities showing through or something?
    Not at all. I'm quite comfortable with who I am and with my sexuality. You are the misogynistic gay man that seems to have insecurities with his sexuality.

LOL Why should I even personally want, or be expected to want/strive for, or one day have your typical monogamous/heterosexual seeming relationship with a woman?
    Never claimed you did. Again your (il)logic fails you. The point was you are incapable of having that type of relationship with a woman, so have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about what a woman is capable of providing sexually.

Thankfully I'm not forced into such constraints of heteronormativity when it comes to relationships, and I'm rather agnostic when it comes to such things, and I’m not heterophobic either.
    Good for you. You are misogynistic and gynophobic, tho. No one says you HAVE to be in any particular type of relationship. Again, the point is you are incapable of having that type of relationship with a woman, so have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about what a woman is capable of providing sexually. (Maybe repetition will aid your slow mental processes)

I'd just wind up going crazy if I were forced into, or if I was in a closed relationship with a woman and it wouldn't be fair to try to pretend that I could try to be monogamous with a woman since I'm not sexually attracted to them all the time.
    More evidence to my point.

LMAO what's with you playing the the "you're a misogynist" card?
    If it acts like a duck and quacks like a duck...

I certainly don't hate women, think of women as being subhuman or less than men, and I do think of women as being my equals even if I'm not always sexually attracted to them and just because I don't worship their gender or the ground they walk upon (this itself is a form of gender inequality) like many desperate men here seem to do it doesn't make me a misogynist. I have been told this by a hetero male friend who doesn't understand queer men and thinks that because I'm more into men when it comes to attraction/romance that it's because I "hate women", yet he constantly talks about how women are bitches and hoes and how much he'd love to have in his words "a bitch as a fuckbuddy who would constantly let me dump my loads in her!". I could repeat other things I've heard from true misogynists but I'm not going to do that here.
    So your friend is a misogynist, too. I don't label you that because of who you are, I label you that because of what YOU have SAID in posts on this forum.

What I meant about what mostly all women not wanting to do when they have sex with men has to do with what's called man-scent and licking clean armpits, and while not even all men are into this, I have queer male friends who share this fetish with me and we all agree that almost all women would not want to do this and how most women wouldn't be into it or the natural clean smell of a man's ripe pits, or 1-2 day old clean musk which are staples in gay sex/and the homoerotic, and are big fetishes for lots of men.
    Which has fuck all to do with blow jobs. And how many women have you actually had sex with to know "what mostly all women not wanting to do?"

There are other fetishes too but they’ve got nothing to do with scat or anything like that and believe me when I say that most women don’t have them and if they were in a relationship with a bi man who had these fetishes they wouldn’t want to act on them.
    Again, this is a preference for an act that has nothing to do with oral sex.

There are other fetishes that deal with men's bodies that only another man can fulfill. Foreskin anyone? Even if I were to meet a bio woman who could sometimes be a drag king as a passable man and had taken some T to deepen her voice and who tried to fulfill male oriented fetishes it wouldn't be the same as being with an actual biological man. I'd be fine with being with a Transguy and there have been some transwomen who have turned my head too.
    These past few paragraphs you have descended into a lecture on why you prefer to be intimate with men. Again, this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH A PERSON'S ABILITY TO GIVE GOOD HEAD!

At this point in my adult life I have relationships and sex with men because while in the past I have had healthy mutually exclusive respectful relationships with women I'm not as sexually or romantically attracted to women as I once was.
    Sheesh, you just don't get it do you? No one here gives a fuck about why you prefer men. The issue is that your opinion that ANY man can suck a cock better than ANY woman is complete BS and is confounded by your total lack of ability to be in a mutually respecting relationship with a woman.

I don't see the point in entering into a relationship with a woman now and trying to be in a monogamous relationship or even an open one when I'm a lot more sexually and romantically attracted to men and while I am attracted to some women it's not fair to her to try to be monogamous since we both know it's not going to happen, and I'll just pine for men and romance for men and probably wind up in a nasty break up/divorce.

If you need an example of this how you'd personally relate to it would be like for you to try to have a boyfriend/husband. Before you think or assume that I'm attacking you personally let's face it, I'm a lot more into men when it comes to sexual attraction/romance than you are.
    Which has fuck all to do with the topic at hand.

DiamondDog,
    It's not so much whether or not you are truly a misogynist that bothers most of us, it is the way that you state your opinions without regard to the beliefs or experiences of others. You continue to debate issues using situations that affect YOU and YOUR sexuality choices and while that is your right to do, you need not do so in such a manner where you demean or put down women. You say you give excellent head and your partners love it! That is wonderful and I am happy for you. But that does not entitle you to put down women or criticize our abilities. There is no way you can ever say that your expertise excels over mine when your lifestyle and partner choices are so different from mine. So what if I prefer not to lick my husband's armpits...that's not something that he necessarily wants me to do. But I can promise you that if it were something that he did desire, I would most certainly give it a shot and the mere fact that it might give him pleasure would heighten my pleasure as well. As a loving and giving couple, we do things that are mutually satisfying and we grow together through our desire to give and receive pleasure.

And since this thread is about giving blow jobs, YES..maybe I wasn't so hot at it when I first started so many years ago, but I was also quite young and rather inexperienced about it, as well as many other things. Over time I learned to relax and let desire, love and pure lust take control. I learned to take hints from the responses of my husband as well as to pay attention to the reactions of his cock. I began to focus my attention on every nuance...the feel...the taste...and doing so led me to discover the true joy of having it in my mouth, how every flick of my tongue and movement of my mouth turned him on and how very turned on it made me while I was doing it. I'm not asking to have a "suck-off" competition with you...I am sure you will always consider your abilities to outshine my own, but there is no way you can ever say that I have not pleased my husband or that he would be far better serviced by a man.

I know men know their cocks...I know men know what to do with them. But I also know that but I also know that women can learn to treat a cock as their own and they are every bit as capable as a man to give it pleasure. And as for your earlier statements about women licking pussy better than men, while I have never had the experience of receiving oral sex from a woman, there is no way in hell I would ever be able to criticize the efforts of my husband. If there is a better way to do it than his, I am not sure I would survive the outcome. His attention and focus on me has left me exhausted from multiple orgasms, almost to the point I have to beg him to stop, but of course I don't. LOL! So while he may not have a pussy himself, he sure as hell knows how to pleasure one!

I implore you to try and see things a little differently. Oral sex really doesn't need to be a competition between the genders as to who does what better. It is a shared experience that cannot be measured nor does it need to be measured. It's a personal thing between two people and it just doesn't mean squat as to what gender does it better. Try to temper your words, DiamondDog and I assure you that you will find yourself better understood and less likely to receive so many responses that accuse you of being something you say you are not.

Kate
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

How hard is it to say to your mate , i like this , i like that and i prefer this way , i taught my wife what i like and how i like it and i learned from her the art of pleasing a woman , talking is not a difficult thing . Needless to say , though videos and talking to other people she became an expert at many ways to please me waaay beyond any expectations i ever had ! She could make me beg to cum and have me explode till i was fully drained . Whew ! i just shivered thinking about it !

Kate -- as usual, you show your ability to be calm, sensible, and perceptive. When contentious issues come up, it is important to state one's own opinions respectfully, and listen to others' opinions and experiences with an open mind. We may or may not be swayed in our opinion, but we should always be careful to differentiate opinion from fact. We should be careful of projecting personal experience into universal truths, especially in the absence of any objective data, or the different experience of someone else.

And, we should be careful that, shall I say "energetic" language does not alienate or offend others and propel discussion on something that should not be an especially contentious issue, into one.

Wishing everyone peace, love, and good oral sex... wherever it comes from... (!)

Um what?

I'm not attracted to older/geriatric women at all, certainly not women who don't have any teeth, and I don't have incest fantasies about my grandparents at all nor do I desire sex with any relatives and my grandparents don't wear dentures.

What I wrote is the truth even if yourself and others don't want to believe it.

Women just don't know how to please a man as well as other men do when it comes to masturbatory sex, oral sex, and probably even anal sex as well since toys don't compare to a real penis, a woman doesn't have a penis, and a woman doesn't have a prostate or know what a prostate orgasm is like.

Only a man understands what it's like to have a penis or use it, and it's like how a man doesn't understand what it's like to have a clitoris, what a clitoral orgasm is like vs. a g-spot orgasm, as well as another woman does.

Her vagina itself can never thoroughly pleasure your penis like a man's hands & mouth, if he's good & knows from experience. This is just reality.

DD - who said anything about older/geriatric women - I certainly didn't, but you did. HAHA And "granny" was her nickname because she wore dentures and could take them out when biving a blow job (which was extrordinary). And she was not (nor could she have been) my grandmother. Again, no one said anything about incest either.
    Get a grip on your assumations.

Now, what you say may be the truth in some cases or moreover your own situations, but not all, and most certainly not mine. You are not in my shoes (so to speak) and therefore, cannot speak for me or my views.
    You have the right to speak for yourself and yourself only, no one else.
    I have had very memorable BJs from both men and women and I can only rate one male up there with granny. The two of them must have studied 'cock sucking 101' together. Both made me cum in under 5 minutes.
    Ahhhhhhh!!! The memories .............

Last edited by Doggie_Wood; Oct 30, 2008 at 4:24 PM.
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

Hav an do often joke an giggle bout mens lakka expertise wen it cums 2 lotsa things in mattas sexual.. mayb 2 much so don deny that..but mosly its jus that.. jokin an gigglin outa gender rivalry is a time honoured past-time wich me luffs dearly.. an it has..moren 1ce led me 2 b accused a bein a man hater.. wich is of course miles off the mark.. don need 2 spend the nite wiv guys 2 like em..jus like me don need 2 fancy a girl 2 like 'er..

But this brill givin head thingie..an who dus it best an who makes the best teacher an so on is all cobblers... DD's claim 2 b wondaful an all so natural is all very well, an it mite well be a fact a life..an if so gud luk 2 'im.. but hav me own views on blow jobs wich don zactly match up wiv 'is cos me standin (or kneelin) from a diff perspective..

Fact is ther r sum of us who can't give decent blow's.. who r no gud at it an neva will b able 2 tease outa a guy that ecstacy for wich 'e reely craves.. an wich women hav striven 2 give em for ages past.. it then becums perfunctory an tho mos guys like it it don set the heather on fire for 'em.. simlarly lotsa guys cudn give a woman decent cunnilingus 2 save ther lives.. that dus not preclude the fact that lotsa guys r ratha gud at it.. the fact that me PREFERS women wen it cums 2 oral sex is relevant.. always hav... cos from MY pointa view.. they r betta at it.. but am mature enuff 2 kno thats as much outa me own preferences as it is a biological, psychological or ne otha kind a fact.. equally me knos that lotsa women r no gud at it for lotsa diff reasons.. lots won even attempt it, jus as they won attempt sukkin a guys cock... its a turn off for em an we havta accept that we not all entirely free in our sexual mores... the restraints a society an its acceptance a wot is as is not nice moren plays its part..

DD makes a claim bout men as teachers.. an in a way he dus hav a point.. from HIS pointa view.. from his personal experience an from wot 'e feels an thinks as a sexual human bein... but 'is claim can no more b accepted as gospel than if me sed women only r gud at given women gud oral sex... we do kno wot we like.. an wen we hav sex we put wot we like inta practice an wen havin sex wiv anotha of our own sex we use in part wot we like wen teasin the best outa our sexual partner.. but sumtimes our partner for woteva reason dus not like wot we r doin..no matta how expertly brilliantly we do it... cos jus as men an women r different from each otha..every woman is diff from every otha woman in 'er needs an wonts, as is every man diff from his peers...

So DD's claim is cobblers an is relevant 2 no 1 but 'imsel...even then is 2 subjective 2 mean very much... only peeps who kno the truth of 'is claim 2 b God's Gift 2 sex r 'is partners whoeva they may b.. 'is own opinion counts for no moren me own dus bout me.. me THINKS me is pretty gud in the sak..me THINKS me can giv me partner a gud time.. only thing me eva knos for sure is wen me has a gud time.. tho genrally ya can tell wenya partner has an all...an hav enuff vanity 2 b pretty sure thats the case.. but me don go bout braggin me so amazin that the world shud b worshippin at me feet... cos wot it all cums down 2 is not wot me thinks.. but those me has had me fun wiv.. ther opinion is wot mattas..thers is the ONLY opinion wich mattas...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Oct 30, 2008 at 4:31 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

DiamondDog,
    I was obviously typing my above post to you as you were writing one to me. I left the house right after I submitted my response, having taken a great deal of time to post in a respectful and conciliatory tone. Now I return home to find this nasty and condescending missive from you waiting for me. It is very obvious to me that when you feel your opinions are being attacked or when someone doesn't necessarily agree with your statements, you choose to read other meaning into what they say. After taking a bit of time to temper myself, I would like to take this opportunity to speak to certain things that you presume to know about me.

I also eschew labels, I never said anything to the contrary. While I am often labeled as "straight" I prefer to consider myself "sexually open" and still on a journey to discover more about myself and my sexuality. I have NEVER stated that I found BDSM to be repulsive nor have I ever sat in judgment of those who enjoy it. If a person enjoys such activities, who am I to judge, much less put down. The ONLY reason I ever mention BDSM in regards to you is that while you profess to know so much about the abilities of women in regards to sex, you, yourself, have stated that the only time that you enjoy women is in a submissive role. That hardly gives you the first hand experience to sit in judgment of the sexual activities between a man and a woman, much less criticize women about their sexual abilities. I am not ignorant nor am I closed minded. I have never claimed to be an expert on anything and I only speak about what I know of personally. Honestly, I don't give a damn what you do in your personal life and I would be the last person to put you down because of it. You, on the other hand, continue to put me down and make assumptions about my private life that you have no way of knowing. I abhor stereotyping people and I specifically hate when those that do, choose to make blanket statements because of those stereotypes. You can deny it all you wish, but you obviously have some sort of bias against women and your many posts reek of stereotyping them. You have definitely stereotyped me. How do you surmise that I am into "vanilla" sex? Is it by virtue of the fact that I am a "straight", middle aged, suburban housewife and mother and grandmother? Just because I prefer to keep the details about my sex life private, it doesn't give you the right to draw conclusions as to what takes place behind closed doors.

Your ignorance doesn't even warrant a reply like this. I will say this though; you don't seem to judge other men or other people here who prefer doing bondage/SM with only men or with both genders, so please don't do the same with me.
    DiamondDog, I have no problem with you or with your sexual practices. Actually I don't give a rat's ass if you like being hog tied and hung from the rafters or whether you prefer having sex missionary style. To each his own and if you have found something that brings you pleasure then go for it. I am more than happy for you. What you do in your private life with your partners is your business and your business alone. All I am asking is for the same respect from you.

Heterosex (sex between one man and one woman) may be spiritual but it's not as powerful or as spiritual as bisex (like a MMF 3 way) or homosexual sex that's with two or more men in an all male situation/environment where the sexual energy and camaraderie between men multiplies!

Then there are the meditative states and states that mimic psychedelics and spirituality that myself and other men have gotten into while giving/getting/69'ing with men that I've never got from doing any of that with a woman at all.

it seems totally natural how a man's mouth & a penis fit together & connect as if--dare I say it?--the are made for each other!

In fact, my feeling is that humans’ sexuality has not been primarily about reproduction for a long time. Particularly now, when the planet is so overpopulated with humans & in rather dire straits, I feel men must be encouraged to share erotic pleasure for its own sake with fellow men. Men really want a lot more touch, more intense physical, erotic ecstasy than they are getting in most cases.
    Once again you are speaking YOUR opinion and while I honor your right to do so, don't try to use this argument to further negate the way myself or others live our lives. I am happy you find bisex so fulfilling. I certainly hope all people find a way of life that suits them as much as yours suits you. But just because it works for you doesn't mean it is proof positive that it's the only way.

Once again I am asking you to open up your mind a bit. Don't be so quick to judge and by all means remember that your opinion is merely that...an opinion that you hold fast to and truly believe. You cannot expect people to always agree with you and when you attempt to force your beliefs, especially in the form of the diatribes that you have posted, it will only make you seem bitter and hateful towards others.

Kate
    Last edited by csrakate; Oct 30, 2008 at 5:11 PM.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Kate...Allbi......My dear friends......I have been watching this post since day one....You know, me being a woman that loves men (one especially)...and all that is attched to them....

I would like say to both of you....and to all of you, actually.......BRAVO!!.....
    Can't we all be just exactly who we are and all get along.....

Come on DD we really are a fun group !

Ladyd

BreeIsMe

I am sorry, DD, but what you are writing sounds like an inferiority complex. There are both men and women who are very good at oral sex with men and the same applies to oral sex with women. There are also both men and women who really (pardon the pun) suck at it, don't like it and don't even want to have anything to do with it. No one is going to take you seriously if you keep insisting on this ridiculous position..

Bree

Um what?

I'm not attracted to older/geriatric women at all, certainly not women who don't have any teeth, and I don't have incest fantasies about my grandparents at all nor do I desire sex with any relatives and my grandparents don't wear dentures.

What I wrote is the truth even if yourself and others don't want to believe it.

Women just don't know how to please a man as well as other men do when it comes to masturbatory sex, oral sex, and probably even anal sex as well since toys don't compare to a real penis, a woman doesn't have a penis, and a woman doesn't have a prostate or know what a prostate orgasm is like.

Only a man understands what it's like to have a penis or use it, and it's like how a man doesn't understand what it's like to have a clitoris, what a clitoral orgasm is like vs. a g-spot orgasm, as well as another woman does.

Her vagina itself can never thoroughly pleasure your penis like a man's hands & mouth, if he's good & knows from experience. This is just reality.

Annika L has written about how only other women really know how to give excellent oral sex to women and I agree with this and nobody flipped out at her posts about this or when Darkeyes has written this.

Only a man really understand a penis. Plus probably only another woman really gets a clit. I honor that some hetero relationships are genuinely intense & profound, only most often those too are distorted by the social, cultural substrate.

Boy, I never actually gave thought to this, because I doubt the opportunity would ever present itself.

However it's not so much as a woman showing a man how to suck cock, but the whole sharing a cock that sounds hot as hell. And you can't tell me that you know it all and there's nothing to TRY and learn ^^

OMG Brenda that is so so hot.. I have had some experience with that teaching my husband my techniques and I must say I was totally turned on by it. And I know he loved it sharing that with him is so intimate. Especially the first few times.

Although I must say, we have been sharing a cock now for several months and now we give each other ideas and try them out together ... he does have some nice ones

Well, I must say the best blowjob that i have ever gotten was from a woman. I do find the idea of sucking cock with a woman helping me vey hot. You can always learn new things no matter how long you have been doing it

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
    Although I must say, we have been sharing a cock now for several months and now we give each other ideas and try them out together ... he does have some nice ones
    I think stargazer has said it all. A lot of controversy over this thread could have been avoided had the term "teaching" or "showing" been replaced with "sharing". Sharing and learning skills from one another sounds so much more erotic and sensual and is something that I am sure many of us would like to experience. We can always learn something new and unique from our partners the same way they can learn from us and it's far more pleasurable than making it a "who does it better" issue.

Kate

C. S. Lewis

Never did that but it sounds exciting! I can always learn something new, never get enough education LOL! I have no issues with that my experiences have showed me that not all men know how to suck a cock right, some are too rough, some just don't know what the heck is going on. I'm always open to be taught new and ddifferent techniques and styles.
    Any teachers out there willing to set up a study hall?????????????

I'd love to be sucked off by a woman and watched by another woman. I think that is every man's sexual fantasy. Or being sucked by one woman, and sucking on the other woman's pussy. Great sexual pleasure can be shared by anyone who wants it and is open minded enough to find it. I just haven't had the pleasure of finding two women to share my sexual pleasures that way. I also have no objection to sucking on another guys peter alone or with his wife. Sexual pleasure to me is just that. I'd be thankful just to find it. If there is a woman who wants to give me blowjob lessons, please contact me. I'm ready.

A lot of controversy over this thread could have been avoided had the term "teaching" or "showing" been replaced with "sharing". Sharing and learning skills from one another sounds so much more erotic and sensual and is something that I am sure many of us would like to experience. We can always learn something new and unique from our partners the same way they can learn from us and it's far more pleasurable than making it a "who does it better" issue.

Kate
    Thank You Kate, I am sorry if I created such controversy about the who should be "teaching" who. Stargazer has said it best I totally agree

Thank you all for all of your comments

Brenda

I would love a gal to teach me how her man likes to get his cock sucked .....and I would fight her all night long for it !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda66 View Post
    Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda

Very hot! Honestly I think guys suck cock better than woman but the idea of a woman getting into to the point of wanting to show a guy how to suck cock is a big turn on! The thought of her grabbing the other cock and guiding me with her hand on the back of my head is very hot!

Personally I think the idea of a woman showing a guy how to get fucked is even hottier!

Thank You Kate, I am sorry if I created such controversy about the who should be "teaching" who. Stargazer has said it best I totally agree

Thank you all for all of your comments

Brenda
    Brenda,
    Please don't feel you're at fault for the controversy...you asked a very simple question that just got taken out of context and became something it shouldn't have been. So glad to see so many positive responses to your original question and glad it has been so well received.

Hugs,
    Kate

C. S. Lewis

[QUOTE=csrakate;115496]

Kate Thank You you are so sweet

Brenda

Wink Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Hmmmmm, to tell you the truth, Diamond Dog's dialogues sound Awfully familiar. And the speech pattern rings a familiar bell. And some of the references made as well.......
    And yes, the superior tone is evidently there as well. I dont care if you Are a Dom, a good Dom does not flaunt his supposed superiority and make people feel like some type of sub-species..Or make himself look like a bad Dom at the same time.
    It doesnt matter who sucks better as long as it gets done! lol.
    Lighten up.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda
    Oh, Brenda, this is incredibly sexy! For me, as a mostly hetero, and dominant guy to have my bisexuality explosed and surrendered to in this way is incredibly exciting! You know you have my imagination jumping... From the moment you make me strip in front of the other men, and choose the man you want me to work with...I've only done this a few times before, and i don't thin i'm very good at it, yet. I wish everyonec couldn't see how much i want htis, but I have no way to hide my own erection... God, his cock is sooo big, and thick, even with the fosreskin pulled back. Brenda, do you think i can really get it all in? Deep? I WANT it all in my throat... I'm afraid of what happens when he comes, which is funny, since I've always insisted that the girls I feed swallow everything.... Ooh Brenda...what's happening.... Mmm.

Wink Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

I think stargazer has said it all. A lot of controversy over this thread could have been avoided had the term "teaching" or "showing" been replaced with "sharing".
    Kate
    Phooey! People need to lighten up a bit, and not take everything so seriously. Now, the teacher-student relationship, especially in sex, is a dominance/submission rleationship. If one never plays with D/S, then they mmight not recognize it's a role playing issue. Its a very mild dominance relationship, and a lot of women enjoy when a man takes the lead or plays 'teacher' without realizing that it's a dominance thing. I think some guys who also don't realize it's a role-play get offended at the implied submission. In real life, however, everybody can teach someone about something, and every new social or sexual expereicne is anew learning expereince, so, hey, I'm up to be taught. One of the fun things about the student role, btw, is that the teacher has all the responsibility. I could suck and swallow a whole classroom and afterwards say, I didn't desire it--i was just doing what teacher said to. Did I do good, teacher?

Wow, I can't believe how much black screen-ink got devoted to this topic. I've always felt the other person's argument goes right out the window the moment they say "always" or "never". The world ain't all black and white. What may be reality for you ain't necessarily so for me. DD's point may be
    generally true, but it is certainly not an absolute, as he attempts to claim. Men do have an certain advantage in having a penis, but frankly the best blowjob I ever got was from a woman. How interesting that someone who has never met me claims to know more about what I like than I do. Oh well. One thing I can say with certainty. More research on this topic is necessary, and I will not rest until I have personally resolved this dispute ! (Now accepting applications for Research Assistants.)

i want to be shown how to suck a cock ..that would be sooo hot...have her tellme toswallow and everything!!!

All I will add to this discussion is to say to DD----you cannot make sweeping statements as you do---as others have noted-----there are women who are expert at giving fellatio and men who are as well----and women who don't know how to do it and men who don't---it really depends on the attitude of the person giving the joy!!

They don't have to have bring much actual knowledge or expertise to the "job"--they just have to bring some excitement and gusto for their "work"--and just keep the teeth away from sensitive areas!!! LOL The best way to learn how to fellate is on the job training, but getting some tips from someone who has experience---of any gender sure is a good thing!!!!

Diamond--stop making your sweeping proclamations about things-----the things you have experienced are your experiences--and that is all well and good for you since they are your experiences---but your way is not the only way----it does get tiring that you continually do this.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.