Register
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

I love a woman to show me how she sucks cock. It's a good way to keep her from talking. Besides when she's done you can flip her over and fuck her in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda66 View Post
    Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda
    ......... mmmmm very Nice .... i desire a few lessons! :P

No one ever had to show me how to suck a cock.It just came natural to me

With all due respect to the girls, men are better cocksuckers. We have cocks and know what feels the best. Men are usually physically larger. Their mouths and throats are proportionately bigger allowing them to take a cock a little deeper. And personally a guy sucking my cock has always been more exciting for me. I've occasionally closed my eyes and fantasized that it's a guy sucking me instead of the woman who was. Sorry ladies. I'll give the nod to women when it comes to cunnilingus too. They have a pussy and know what fells best for them. Just MHO.
    "

Wish you were closer .....

I would love for you to show me and give me lessons on how to suck off a cock.

I find this EXTREMELY hot! Maybe some guys don't need lessons, but I would LOVE my biphobic wife to encourage me to give head, and get into it, and perhaps cheer me on!

Quote Originally Posted by blowhigher View Post
    Seriously? A female teaching a guy to blow another guy? The first time I gave head I got the guy to blow his cum in my mouth and I ate his warm, juicy cum. He said his wife gave terrible head and that I was fantastic. I had never done it before, but certainly understood how to please him and myself. I have blown several guys since and more than a few have said their wives/girlfriends gave terrible head.

A female teaching a guy to blow another guy? Keep dreaming.
    Agreed. The original poster is not even a woman but is a man pretending to be a woman.

Probably all guys fantasy even the men who think there straight

QUOTE=Bishyguy1958;259453]I find this EXTREMELY hot! Maybe some guys don't need lessons, but I would LOVE my biphobic wife to encourage me to give head, and get into it, and perhaps cheer me on![/QUOTE]

I don't want to be negative but i do not agree with "elmwood7". Keeping on topic, men do not have the secret. The best I've had has been a woman. That is not the end of the conversation . I know I'm not the best, but I want to be. If you are lucky enough to find dick and balls safe enough and worth sucking, recognize and worship or they might leave you. I'm being sim

GirlyBoi4U

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    Who cares?
    I thnk anytime anyone of either gender who is entranced enough with you to put their mouth around/into your genitals should be thanked and certainly not rated.
    Oral sex is such a wonderful human activity, just lie back and enjoy it!!
    Good form innaminka! Good form!

My take on the whole thing, for whatever it's worth...

Oral sex, whether between heterosexuals, or members of the same sex, is a very personal, intimate and sensual act. Much like a kiss, the sensual type of kiss, that requires both parties to "participate", and is the most common intimate expression between humans, oral sex requires an openness on both parties as well. Being such an intimate act, I fail to see how it could be done "wrong". After all, if both parties are enjoying the experience, than who's to say what is the right or wrong way? The key here is the willingness of each to participate in their own way...the giver must be in a position of wanting to do it while the receiver actually needs to want to experience it.

Having said all that..."being taught" how to suck a guy's cock by a woman does invoke a rather erotic image indeed. Would I like to learn new tricks for sucking cock from a woman? Sure! Sign me up!

I have only sucked a cock in front of a woman once. I would love to have you show me how you do it.

a woman would suck a cock like she thinks it should be done, a man already knows how to please another cock. where to lick-suck , how to hold balls

I would love to have a women teach me how to suck a cock it would be awsome

Quote Originally Posted by elmwood7 View Post
    I love a woman to show me how she sucks cock. It's a good way to keep her from talking. Besides when she's done you can flip her over and fuck her in the ass.
    LOL I'm sure you attract women with that mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by matutum View Post
    a woman would suck a cock like she thinks it should be done, a man already knows how to please another cock. where to lick-suck , how to hold balls
    True. Men don't need instructions by women on how to suck dick.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyBoi4U View Post
    Good form innaminka! Good form!
    LMAO taking advice on how to suck dick from a lesbian? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jamier58 View Post
    I would love to have a women teach me how to suck a cock it would be awsome
    Why not go out and meet up with a gay or bi man and suck his dick?

sounds hott,teach me

WoW I could use a lesson or two.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Sorry I don't find this hot at all.

Men don't need any help learning how to suck cock, because it's just something that we know how to do very well, and even the worst fellatio from a man is better than excellent fellatio from a woman.

Yeah I know it's not PC to say that but it's true. It's just like how only a woman really knows how to give excellent oral sex to another woman better than a man does.
    It may be true in your case diamondog, but I'm sure that there are women out there who excell at it. I've been sucked many times, and men, at least to me, are at it for the end result, but for a couple of women that I've been lucky to be with, it was more about bringing pleasure to me, and that made them extra special.

My wife loves watching me suck on her dildo, especially after it has been in her pussy and is covered in her juices, Sometimes we share the toy, sucking on it together.

You will have to forgive me, but I've only met one woman who really knew how to suck a cock, and she was married to another bi man. Maybe I travel in the wrong crowds. In any case, the men I have played with instinctively knew how to suck a cock better than most women.
    "My riches consist not in the extent of my possessions, but in the fewness of my wants." J. Brotherton

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSilver View Post
    You will have to forgive me, but I've only met one woman who really knew how to suck a cock, and she was married to another bi man. Maybe I travel in the wrong crowds. In any case, the men I have played with instinctively knew how to suck a cock better than most women.
    Hmmmmm never thought about it, but you are probably correct. I'd love to to a test and find out for certain... Good idea!

My 1st wife prided herself on her oral skills but she was more intent on producing a rock hard cock very quickly and getting down to fucking. She always said she didn't want to waste a hardon in her mouth when it could be pounding her pussy or ass and making her cum. Our fave position was her on top riding me, so as soon as I was super hard, she'd stop the bj and climb aboard. I concentrated on giving her as many orgasms as I could thru oral sex and intercourse. Every now and then, if I hadn't cum while satisfying her, she would finish me orally and swallow every drop. We enjoyed 3somes with bi men as well and she rarely sucked him or me to completion. She really got off watching me and our male partner sucking each other as part of foreplay, but always asked that we stop short of cumming so we could both eat her and fuck her. I only began meeting men for 1 on 1 oral sex after we divorced. By then I was an experienced and confirmed bi cocksucker myself. Almost every guy I met was a better cocksucker than she'd ever been. I really got off on sucking men and always gave as good (or better) than I got.

My 2nd wife was a prude compared to my 1st wife, but ironically, she enjoyed oral sex much more than intercourse. She really preferred me to eat her to several orgasms, at which time she would enthusiastically lick and suck me to completion. I gave up swinging and bi sex until after we split up. I immediately resumed seeking bi men and couples for no strings fun and still do. She was as great at sucking my cock as any man I ever met, but all in all, men in general are much more focused and enthusiastic oral cockpleasers than women in general.

I have to say this is an arousing conversation. I know the best head I have had was from women. I would be nice to learn.

Here's an open invitation to practice on me.

You can show me how to suck cock anytime

Sucking cock is an art, a gift some of us have, woman or man, i would love a woman show me how to suck a cock. I have sucked cocks and enjoy it totally, my other 1/2, has such a small gag reflex, it does nothing for me, so i would enjoy a woman to show how to give such pleasure, most women are great at this

how would you like a real cock as I suck you also in return after you are done with her

it would be nice to meet you and suck off

I'm pretty good, but would love some lessons .... it would be so hot to share a cock with a woman

lol I Still love teaching a novice how to mouth fuck a beautiful hard cock. Even if he is pretending to not know how..its fun and exciting to the man we are double teaming on. I havent gotten to do this in a while, but I'm ready to begin lessons here real soon!
    Eager Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein