Register

Please help, tips for anal sex

I'm no stranger to anal, as much as I never had it with another person, I have a vibrating plug and a dildo but it is way 2 big 4 me and need a smaller one 4 practice. When I'm lazy and dont feel like cleaning back there I use condoms and use a finger. But I have a enema that i bought from amazon that is a bulb shape. I used it a few times where I fill it up with water and then insert it with lube, fill myself with water and hold it in before releasing it. I do that till i feel clean enough without condoms. I always wanted a bidet thinking it will be easier cause theres times I just dont feel completely clean.

Anyone have better ways for getting clean? Also I use water base lube that doesn't seem best for anal, i heard gun oil is good.

Thanks

Re: Please help, tips for anal sex

Well it's been a while. Here's how I learned to enjoy an enema and make it into a session:

I'd sit next to a laundry tub on the toilet. I've screwed a length of washing machine supply hose onto the faucet. This hose is rubber (not vinyl) with a soft fabric reinforcement. The fitting at my end has been cut off. It's flexible, but stiff enough to go where I push it without folding back on itself, and the end is soft enough to not damage soft tissue. The diameter is small enough that bits and pieces can slip by it.

The water temperature is comfortable, and the flow is not overwhelming.

I insert it and let it start to fill me. Before the pressure becomes uncomfortable I unclench to let the water out. I keep doing this, and eventually things relax in there and water easily passes farther up. stroking the hose now and again is pleasurable and can get the hose farther in. The goal isn't to bump the roof of my mouth with the hose. I enjoy it. Tolerating a little pressure before releasing will add to the progress. Whether I release all the water or some in a cycle is up to me. I tend to let it all out in the beginning.

Note that all the water doesn't come out at once when done. If a little poop comes out of the upper reaches, maybe a little rinse is in order.

As for my hand being in the path, the shit is in water and doesn't stick.

I try to avoid pushing the water out too much - the hemorrhoid thing.

After maybe 20 minutes of mild pleasure (longer than necessary to do the job) my FWB at the time would show up to a clean relaxed asshole. An added benefit was that the process would stimulate where ever the natural lube comes from. There was never any stink or brown in the slippery stuff, and there was plenty of it.

As for what happened to the cum he deposited in me, that is part of a different story. I certainly didn't rinse it away.
    Last edited by Cum1st; Feb 20, 2021 at 4:12 PM.

Re: Please help, tips for anal sex

Excellent tutorial, Cum1st.