Register
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda

Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

i love that idea and would love to sign up for lessons.

Red face Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Well, I do not mean to brag, but I have been told I have an amazing way with cocks...and I will be giving lessons to shameless (if he wants)..hehehe..as if that wonderful mouth needs any lessons...
    It is exciting to show someone how I do it, but I do not divulge all my secrets, for if I did, then what I do wouldn't be special anymore would it??
    Would love to tag team with him on another bi male...that would be the ultimate...besides watching him with the male that is...
    AngelRose
    Please sir....I want smore

Sorry I don't find this hot at all.

Men don't need any help learning how to suck cock, because it's just something that we know how to do very well, and even the worst fellatio from a man is better than excellent fellatio from a woman.

Yeah I know it's not PC to say that but it's true. It's just like how only a woman really knows how to give excellent oral sex to another woman better than a man does.

Talking Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Oh HELL Yes! Showing one how to suck a sweet, succulent (no pun intended) hard, quivering, cock is One of the hottest things in the world!!!!! Especially if its his first time, or if he's done it before but its been a while. I Adore having a male lover hold a "Demonstrators" hard cock gently at the base, then have Both of them watch me doing what Minx's(my Lifestyle handle) love doing best..lol This way they can watch me work my mouth magic and it can arouse both of them at the same time, and perhaps encourage the watcher to want a taste too..lol
    Is it gettin warm in here??????
    Silly Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post

Men don't need any help learning how to suck cock, because it's just something that we know how to do very well, and even the worst fellatio from a man is better than excellent fellatio from a woman.
    Well, I must take exception to your above comment. Perhaps this has been your experiance, but if you are lucky someday a woman will come into your life and give you a most enjoyable surprise.

Many women, and Yes I do include myself in this catagory, are better than some men who love to give each other head. Some of us take great pride in the touch that we posess and love to see the expression on our mans face, hear the sounds of pleasure and feel the quivering of the rest of their bodies. The proof is in the enjoyment of the man I am with.

As the old addage states....those who can do...

Belle

Sorry I don't find this hot at all. What's new?

Men don't need any help learning how to suck cock, ... excuse me but some men do!
    and even the worst fellatio from a man is better than excellent fellatio from a woman. ...you have never had "granny's gum-blo"

Yeah I know it's not PC to say that but it's true. It's just like how only a woman really knows how to give excellent oral sex to another woman better than a man does........
    not some of the ladies I've been with say that, but "as good as"
    Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post
    Well, I must take exception to your above comment. Perhaps this has been your experiance, but if you are lucky someday a woman will come into your life and give you a most enjoyable surprise. like granny with her gum-blo

As the old addage states....those who can do... exquisitely

Belle

Nuff Said

Last edited by Doggie_Wood; Oct 28, 2008 at 5:14 PM.
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

I find this interesting and would love to sign up for lessons from a woman.

I'm finding myself rather aroused by the concept...heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    What's new?

excuse me but some men do!

...you have never had "granny's gum-blo"

not some of the ladies I've been with say that, but "as good as"

Originally Posted by onewhocares
    Well, I must take exception to your above comment. Perhaps this has been your experiance, but if you are lucky someday a woman will come into your life and give you a most enjoyable surprise. like granny with her gum-blo

As the old addage states....those who can do... exquisitely

Belle

Um what?

I'm not attracted to older/geriatric women at all, certainly not women who don't have any teeth, and I don't have incest fantasies about my grandparents at all nor do I desire sex with any relatives and my grandparents don't wear dentures.

What I wrote is the truth even if yourself and others don't want to believe it.

Women just don't know how to please a man as well as other men do when it comes to masturbatory sex, oral sex, and probably even anal sex as well since toys don't compare to a real penis, a woman doesn't have a penis, and a woman doesn't have a prostate or know what a prostate orgasm is like.

Only a man understands what it's like to have a penis or use it, and it's like how a man doesn't understand what it's like to have a clitoris, what a clitoral orgasm is like vs. a g-spot orgasm, as well as another woman does.

Her vagina itself can never thoroughly pleasure your penis like a man's hands & mouth, if he's good & knows from experience. This is just reality.

Annika L has written about how only other women really know how to give excellent oral sex to women and I agree with this and nobody flipped out at her posts about this or when Darkeyes has written this.

Only a man really understand a penis. Plus probably only another woman really gets a clit. I honor that some hetero relationships are genuinely intense & profound, only most often those too are distorted by the social, cultural substrate.

I would love to sign up for lessons to have a woman "teach" me. Angel where do I sign up?

Oh, christ, here we go again!

The "common wisdom" that oral is best when given by a person of the same gender is TOTAL BULLSHIT!

The only thing a person needs to be good at oral is to pay attention to what the recipient's body is doing and the DESIRE to do it well. End of story. You don't need a penis to be good at sucking cock and you don't need a pussy to be good at eating one.

It's quite obvious where these misconceptions come from. Very few people ever give head to a MOSS unless they WANT to. But many, many perform oral on MOOS that don't really want to because it's expected in a str8 relationship.

ON THE AVERAGE, yes, I've gotten better head from men, but the BEST I ever got was from a woman. End of story.

i'd be cool with having a woman show me how she sucks cock. i'm sure it would some fun conversation lol while teaching it.

Quote Originally Posted by allbimyself View Post
    Oh, christ, here we go again!

The "common wisdom" that oral is best when given by a person of the same gender is TOTAL BULLSHIT!

The only thing a person needs to be good at oral is to pay attention to what the recipient's body is doing and the DESIRE to do it well. End of story. You don't need a penis to be good at sucking cock and you don't need a pussy to be good at eating one.

It's quite obvious where these misconceptions come from. Very few people ever give head to a MOSS unless they WANT to. But many, many perform oral on MOOS that don't really want to because it's expected in a str8 relationship.

ON THE AVERAGE, yes, I've gotten better head from men, but the BEST I ever got was from a woman. End of story.
    You probably haven't been with the right guy yet or you haven't had oral sex with that many men at all. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying that, and no it's not bullshit that men give other men better oral sex than a woman ever can.

I've done things to men/had things done to me during oral sex with men that women don't want to do at all, or that women simply can't do, and there are fetishes and other things that only other men understand/can fulfill, and women either can't do/fulfill, and even if they could women wouldn't want to do.

Also who is to say that oral sex is expected in a "str8" relationship? I know many heterosexuals who either don't like to give or receieve oral sex and just prefer anal/vaginal sex. Anyway that's not what I meant when I wrote about hetero relationships.

You've even admitted to yourself that:
    Sorry guys, men aren't what I'm looking for in an LTR. I enjoy sex with both, but I've only fallen in love with women.
    It's not your fault that you can't fall in love with men and that you're not as sexually attracted to them as you are with women; but I gaurentee you that if you could fall in love with men and were more sexually attracted to men than you are, you'd understand how even the worst oral sex between men is far better, it can be spiritual in ways that a woman giving fellatio to a man never will be, and it's far superior to that of a woman giving a man (in her mind) "excellent" fellatio. End of story!

Anyway I have no need for such instruction from a woman or anyone at all; but I'm naturally gifted at this art, as many can attest. I'm also good at being a feeder to a cocksucker if we're into those roles. My ex would probably be into teaching women how to suck cock as long as they are submissive and into bondage/SM/kink and if they were his type.

oral from a male or a female or to a female or male.....I will honestly say that its not the gender that makes oral special.....but the way it is done

oral sex is oral sex, you are either doing it exceptionally or not...the gender is not important......

I have always been of the mind that you are not sucking a cock, you are making love with your mouth to a sensitive penis and making it sing.....and thats something that is not gender specific but part of the person themselves
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Talking Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Sounds like fun, maybe this could be a match-making service? Match teachers, students and "test subjects"... sign me up for any of the above...

On the who's better argument, based on my limited experience, women have a slight edge. I agree that having a set of the equipment does not necessarily translate into being able to use it...

Of course I was a natural, hit a home run my first try...

You probably haven't been with the right guy yet or you haven't had oral sex with that many men at all. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying that, and no it's not bullshit that men give other men better oral sex than a woman ever can.

I've done things to men/had things done to me during oral sex with men that women don't want to do at all, or that women simply can't do, and there are fetishes and other things that only other men understand/can fulfill, and women either can't do/fulfill, and even if they could women wouldn't want to do.

Also who is to say that oral sex is expected in a "str8" relationship? I know many heterosexuals who either don't like to give or receieve oral sex and just prefer anal/vaginal sex. Anyway that's not what I meant when I wrote about hetero relationships.

You've even admitted to yourself that:

It's not your fault that you can't fall in love with men and that you're not as sexually attracted to them as you are with women; but I gaurentee you that if you could fall in love with men and were more sexually attracted to men than you are, you'd understand how even the worst oral sex between men is far better, it can be spiritual in ways that a woman giving fellatio to a man never will be, and it's far superior to that of a woman giving a man (in her mind) "excellent" fellatio. End of story!

Anyway I have no need for such instruction from a woman or anyone at all; but I'm naturally gifted at this art, as many can attest. I'm also good at being a feeder to a cocksucker if we're into those roles. My ex would probably be into teaching women how to suck cock as long as they are submissive and into bondage/SM/kink and if they were his type.
    ...me jus luffs the certainties a the arrogant "God's Gifts" .. 1 avenue for hysterical gigglin wud b cut off if they wern round... how dull life wud b then...

.. an peeps hav the cheek 2 say me is vain...

Ta for the laffs DD... tee hee
    Last edited by darkeyes; Oct 28, 2008 at 10:12 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Smile Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda66 View Post
    Am I the only woman, but I do find Teaching a man how to suck cock so exciting and even more so showing him!!!

Anyone else ??

Comments???

Brenda
    Well sorry to say this but if you are a bi male you should know how to suck a cock.You dont need a women to show you how to do it.I my self had no complaints.But i must say it is hot to share a cock with a girl.

Ah, yes, you can claim it isn't bullshit but that doesn't make it true. Nor does your claim that you've had more men go down on you. I could just as easily claim that you don't know shit about it either since you've probably never had a woman go down on you.

Other than facial hair, there isn't anything a man can bring to the event that a woman can't. Furthermore, claiming that all women won't do something that you want them to or can't "understand" only shows a blatant sexist attitude, and a total lack of communication skills on your part.

Yes, not all heteros do oral. That's beside the point. Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong point. I'm not going to repeat it because you still wouldn't get it, and the vast majority reading this thread did get it the first time.

Ah yes, attack something else about me that has nothing to do with the subject. I'm not a REAL bisexual in your mind so I don't have any basis for judgment? Get a grip.

It's been quite obvious from your other posts here through time that you are a misogynist. You prefer relationships with men because you want your relationships to be with equals, something you could never accept a woman to be.

If YOU were capable of having a healthy relationship with a woman, one with mutual respect and love, maybe you'd find she'd do some of those things you say women won't do.

Thanks Allbi..I could not agree with you more. Technique is divine and yes there is much to be said for it....variety and speciality. But what I hear most often from lovers is that I have such a sense of DESIRE for the man I am with and the intensity and passion that I have to please them and then in turn to please me have made the time that we have shared so intense.

As far as eating pussy is concerned...I have only done it once and had it done once and I do not feel that it is sufficient to compare. But I have never met a man whom I did not enjoy or who did not desire and want plain ole me.

Belle

Gee DiamondDog...I never tire of hearing this lame argument from you but you forgot the part about how you would rather a man scrape his teeth across your cock than receive oral from a woman! It's quite obvious from your posts that you prefer sex with men and only enjoy women when you are dominating them in an S/M scenario, so it's no wonder why you have never experienced the mouth of a loving and giving woman on your cock!!! Just as you eschew labels, I for one am tired of how you continually label women as incompetent when it comes to pleasing a man sexually.

Her vagina itself can never thoroughly pleasure your penis like a man's hands & mouth, if he's good & knows from experience. This is just reality.
    This is YOUR reality and while you have every right to believe such a thing, you can in no way state that it's that way across the board for everyone!

You challenge allbi to fall in love with a man and discover the true pleasures of fellatio, well I could suggest the same to you in regards to falling in love with a woman. The love between a man and a woman can result in some fabulous sex and yes, even fellatio can be just as "spiritual" as you claim it is with men. And I don't need my mind to tell me that it's excellent...I know it is when I see the look on my husband's face each and every time!

Anyway I have no need for such instruction from a woman or anyone at all; but I'm naturally gifted at this art, as many can attest.
    If you have no need for instruction, then good for you...but someone who toots his own horn as you are doing is very often is the only one giving such praises. You certainly have every right to your opinion, but don't force your opinions when it comes to something that you obviously have very little personal knowledge or understanding of....a mutually satisfying and loving experience between a man and a woman!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

I read all your post on this and shame on you...you try and make yourself sound like you are gods gift to mens cock...well honey my man was good when he start and I showed him some tricks since I have suck a few more then him..now our playmates get 2 mouths that know how to give a real great head...dont even get me into S&M Dom scene, because we are into high protocol lifestyle and have a few toys (M&F) that we have had to train...You need to understand that sex is fun, so smile and stop knocking others fun...

Yeah I know it's not PC to say that but it's true. It's just like how only a woman really knows how to give excellent oral sex to another woman better than a man does.

YES!!!!! YES!!!
    I agree, screw PC!!!
    JEM

At my ripe old age I have learned that you can always learn more than you now know. Even from someone you consider lower on the totem pole than you. A master can still learn from a student. Open your mind and you will be surprised what might cum in.
    Dirty old men need love too.

LOl To Kate and Eddy10.
    Its not the gender of the person giving the oral, its the Person Themselves that makes it the most wondrous and exciting. And, the BDSM lifestyle has nothing to Do with it., That may be a person's thing, and thats great combined with the oral pleasuring, but everyone's technique is diverse and varied.
    Some of us girl can suck the chrome off a bumper, and its rumored that your cat can Quote "Suck the seeds out of a pickle and never break the skin" lol

Just because you feel that a woman isnt talented enough for you, it just means you havent had the Right woman. lol'
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Who cares?
    I thnk anytime anyone of either gender who is entranced enough with you to put their mouth around/into your genitals should be thanked and certainly not rated.
    Oral sex is such a wonderful human activity, just lie back and enjoy it!!

Received plenty from both guys and gals. Never had a bad BJ. Some were better than others but never had a bad one.
    Sorry DiamondDog, the best ones came from my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    Who cares?
    I thnk anytime anyone of either gender who is entranced enough with you to put their mouth around/into your genitals should be thanked and certainly not rated.
    Oral sex is such a wonderful human activity, just lie back and enjoy it!!
    Agree wiv the last bit Innaminka.. but not rate em?? God... wer wud me journals b if me had neva dun that??? Afta yas laid bak an enjoyed.. then ya rate.. memba... go 'ome..an rite it all down for posterity.. tee hee .. an it don haff bring bak memries a few years down the line.. as well as giveya a few giggles..if not belly laffs.. o yea.. an sumtimes a lil embarrassment ...

A lil jog a the memry always handy jus in case ya bout 2 make big mistake...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by angelrose1955 View Post
    Well, I do not mean to brag, but I have been told I have an amazing way with cocks...and I will be giving lessons to shameless (if he wants)..hehehe..as if that wonderful mouth needs any lessons...
    It is exciting to show someone how I do it, but I do not divulge all my secrets, for if I did, then what I do wouldn't be special anymore would it??
    Would love to tag team with him on another bi male...that would be the ultimate...besides watching him with the male that is...
    AngelRose
    Being shown how to suck a cock with a beloved woman is my hottest fantasy.

And if and when my virgin ass is violated, when the cock goes in for the first time I need a loving womans face right there in my face to tell me to not tighten up and enjoy......

At a glory hole with a woman is the only way to suck cock....well not the only way, but certainly one of the most enjoyable. When she says, "come on honey take it like this, now you do it". Love a woman who sucks a strange cock with her hubby or boyfriend....

Well I'm not going to debate who sucks better, a woman or a man, experienced or not. All I have to say is that the worst blowjob I have had was still darn good and I'm so grateful.