Register
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Just have to say that my wife and I both love to suck cock and pussy. To both of us it makes little difference weather it is a man or woman doing it. We do love to suck together and find this quite a bit of pleasure. From our point of view it can be exciting for a woman to teach men her method but she can learn just as much from the man. Who is better? It's not important and it varies from man to woman.

I seen this video this morning and thougth of this tread. I also found this video to be very informative.
    http://www.tube8.com/blowjob/deepthroating-/7165/

Great vid. Some delicious cock sucking. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by yama23 View Post
    I seen this video this morning and thougth of this tread. I also found this video to be very informative.
    http://www.tube8.com/blowjob/deepthroating-/7165/

Wink Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

rcdoak@gmail.com for me i think men suck cock better ever man that sucked me did me better than my wife so id rather have a man suck me off

It is true that a man may understand the best way to please a cock but it is the womans interpitation that is so sexy. She adds a suprise and touch that is unique.

I agree oral sex from either m or f is amazing but, the dynamtic of having a woman teach it to a man, I think is so hot

Well, having a woman instruct me on how to suck a cock would be about the hottest thing I can think of. I would be over the moon!

Anybody see that Jan B video where she shows the guy how to suck on a strap on & then the real thing? So hot!!

even i find it too interesting to learn the techniques.. bt not found any gal to help it out..

xxxcjs

This is one of my biggest fantasies ,

if we can find a cock my wife wants to teach me, someday we hope
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

My wife & I used to suck cock together ALL the time, but she has since lost all interest in sex.
    It is the ultimate in cock sucking & I miss the hell out of it !!

I would love to be taught by a woman on her man....

I am out of it a bit here I know....

When did cock sucking become and Olympic Event?? And how did I miss it? Where and when are the try outs and more importantly where is the training center?? And is this the first Olympic event that crosses the gender line for participants?? If only women try out how is the event held?? Judged?

People, people... isn't this is in reality a preference question...I may well take heat for this BUT I never ever realized sex, or oral, hetero, homo or bi or otherwise was a competitive sport/event/activity!
    If one receives oral sex from someone it may well be that person or the timing or whatever was perfect and the next time...pardon me here sucked......so I can only assume as I have not had sex with each and every one of you that at any one given time a male or female might out perform ....but really what qualifies me to be judge?

And again....stepping out in front of a potential bullet here ...why is it a specific sex like oral??? I mean should we not then crown a King and Queen,...ok that could be difficult...never mind!!

Q
    If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did
    not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.

-- Charlotte Bronte

My experience is far diffrent than those posted here. While having had only one bi experience ( it was less than ideal ) I have never forgotten it. After watching my wfe suck my cock for many years I now find myself needing the experience once again. And I also feel I will do a much better job after her instruction through the years.

It is soo hot ,I would love to try it

Women do it better I think!!! I love watching a woman do it though. I'd love to share a cock with a woman. Big fantasy.
    Love my beautiful eveneing and ball gowns. Love swishing in flowing satin or chiffon. love being feminine and elegant. such a gorgous feeling.

Personally I love having the wife/gf show me and join in. It adds to the erotic and sensual part of a 3some

Ok Everyone has their own experiences and opinions to this subject. There is no such things as a bad BJ BUT some are better than others. I have this lady friend now who can't give head if her life depended on it, than again the best one from a female came from a married lady I was having a thing with. I have had men give me great head too but not all men are good either, I have to agree with others here and say it is the person and situation that will make it great or just get the job done.

My girlfriend is teaching me with the aid of vibes, strap-ons, etc.. I total can't wait for the opportunity to try it on a real cock! Just seems so hard to find a m or f willing to join a 3 way... why is it so hard?

I am EXTREMELY aroused by this idea. Any teachers that are interested...?

Yeah any NYC area folks into this ....let chat or more!!!!

Hope you can teach me. Maybe a 3some?? and then the man and the woman can have a competition

Wink Re: Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

Like with everything........ you can never, never practice too much

well i wish i could suck a good penis one more time i'd give any thing to be able to but can't do to a bad gum problem i have, my boyfriend is cool about it he'd rather suck me off and i can tell you he don't need any lessons on this subj, he's so good at it some times i end up walking funny

how ever i would love to watch any one give lessons that would be interesting
    mudpaws you know you love him

Great subject.....wish my wife would "teach" me also,she is a excellent BJ artist,which myself and 2 other gentleman can atest too. And Belle, my dear friend,I'd love for you to "instruct" me ( private lessons). Meet you at the Cape. LOL

this is my dream for a lady to teach and/or watch me suck my first one.

Why would a woman.... teach a guy to suck cock? Wouldn't a gay/bi guy be the best teacher (I'm free for £10 per hour).......

Ain't that like a Toyota mechanic teaching a Ford mechanic how to fix a Mustang?...

Straight women amaze me sometimes with their double standards and misplaced confidence! Why would anyone want a straight woman teaching gay sex? Lmao! I can only imagine what my lesbian friends would say if a guy was teaching girls how to eat pussy ha ha!

Lesbians/Bi Women give the best oral (girl)
    Gays/Bi Men give the best oral (boy)

Simples.....
    Last edited by Giggles100; Jan 24, 2010 at 2:13 PM.
    SexualityLifeHealingSunlightNatureMagicSerenitySpirit

Personally, if I can learn a new trick or two I'm all ears; or all mouth rather.

Personally #2, I would love to tag team and share a beautiful cock with a woman. Yum!

Actually if the person giving is enjoying . Then the gender should not be an issue. If you are giving oral and you are loving every lick /suck or nibble it will go a hell of a lot further than someone who is going at it half assed because "it's a duty". In short if you love what you are doing they will love it as well
    :wiggle

Quote Originally Posted by Randy from Pa View Post
    Great subject.....wish my wife would "teach" me also,she is a excellent BJ artist,which myself and 2 other gentleman can atest too. And Belle, my dear friend,I'd love for you to "instruct" me ( private lessons). Meet you at the Cape. LOL
    Well I did not see this comment until now.....I blush....but...first we can do some great cooking ( Randy and I both cook) then we can have dessert!!!

Belle

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    If you are giving oral and you are loving every lick /suck or nibble
    Please don't refer to "licks" and "nibbles"..... I'm dangerously horny and close to calling that guy from the gay bar date and going to enjoy some nibbling and licking . I'm too horny to worry about types!

Quote Originally Posted by CumSloppyHole View Post
    I don't like to eat pussy, I only like to fuck it, so I really don't care if dykes say that they can eat a pussy better than any man can which is probably true.
    Wow! I love eating pussy..... then I enjoy sucking cock too.....
    Last edited by Giggles100; Jan 24, 2010 at 4:49 PM.
    SexualityLifeHealingSunlightNatureMagicSerenitySpirit