Register

Last of my wisdom

I know that I am not one of the big names on the site.... I know that everyone has their hopes and dreams. I come to everyone to pore out my heart. I feel like I am standing in a huge concert hall filled with people with all the people yelling. With all this going on I feel that all I have is a whisper.

The only thing I have to offer this forum is my thoughts....it is unfortunately the only thing I have left. I thought the choices I made in my past were for my good ... I now know that they only pushed me farther and farther away from reality. Now I find my self in a mid life crisis by myself and no one that cares to understand my situation.
    So I want to write down what I think might be useful to everyone here. I'm not saying that I'm leaving ...just that I've run out of energy to speak amongst the roar of the crowd.

So here goes

1 Love one another.... we all here are family.
    2.Love yourselves...how can you love anyone if you cant love yourself
    3.Think carefully what you do...the choices you make will define who you are whether you like it or not.
    4.If you find that true love do everything you can to keep it.
    5. Remember to smell the roses.... it will keep you sane in the end.

If you read this then thanks for listening. If it helped you then you will have put a smile on my face. If this means nothing I hope you have a good future.

At any rate I hope the best for you all because you all have enhanced my life and I hope that you all find that one true love that I will never find.
    Cheers
    Monk

Re: Last of my wisdom

Thanks for your posting. I love this one,

2.Love yourselves...how can you love anyone if you cant love yourself.

Wink Re: Last of my wisdom

How can you stand up and be heard if you dont at least Try to let yourself be known, Hon? A line in a story of mine goes: "Speak soft, but with great care,purpose and heart..and you Shall be noticed"
    Speak soft Baby. It draws more attention. But how can you be heard if you dont Let yourself be? :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Last of my wisdom

Yas as big a name as ne on site Rainbow... jus a lil quieter than ne... sum of us r jus bigga gobs than othas... thats the only difference...

Ta for the post an its sentiments.. luffly an me wishes u all thats well an luff from a cold climate.. 2 a luffly person ina colder 1
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.