Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Troll Is BBBBACCCKKK!!! (again and again and again and ......)

This time the troll is going by the moniker: PhantomCuckhold

Forewarned is forearmed!!!

He has some posts in Onewhocares post about what Bisexual men want and in a few other places.
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Sep 13, 2008 at 2:49 PM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FerociousFeline

Re: The Troll Is BBBBACCCKKK!!! (again and again and again and ......)

Thanks Volty!

I'll keep on the lookout. So far though, I haven't seen any sign of him.

FF

FerociousFeline

Here ya go volty....hows this?

Dearest "phantom"

You seriously need to see a dr.

I don't give a shit what your feeble brain can relate to in terms of what I share on the site.

As for me, I cannot possibly expect you to be able to understand anything that I say.

As for my information, I have more education than apparently you can even conceive of.

If you doubt what I say, and you wanted to learn something but still find yourself allergic to opening a fucking book, you MIGHT try googling "refractory period". But you see, you just really aren't intelligent enough for that kind of behavior. You are less interested in learning something than you are trying to pick a fight with someone who doesn't need or want to engage you in a conflict.

I don't fucking GIVE A SHIT about you. Get it?

I call bullshit on your spineless lack of ability to show your true face.

I call bullshit on your attacking me, yet you hang on every word that I write. Get a life.

I think it's safe to assume that you ARE "snowflake unique" and that it's high time that you just stop bothering the rest of us with your homophobic problems. The question remains:

Exactly what the fuck are you DOING on a bisexual website?

You seem to have this idea that anyone cares about what YOU think is relevant.

Look around you asswipe. Nobody gives a shit what you think. Nobody cares whether you want to suck a dick or not. Nobody is going to freak out if you decide that sucking dick is okay. Nobody is going to attack you if you decide that you really don't want to. Nobody fucking CARES. Chances are, you are the way that you are because you are so fucking dysfunctional, that you cannot manage to maintain even the simplest of relationships. You have to be in control always or you turn white as a sheet. You are completely threatened by anyone who has a little education, because you don't feel like you can participate in a conversation without looking like a complete uneducated dumbass. So you choose this way of making your presence known to us instead? What do you think we think of you now?

I gather you take exception to the idea that you may be able to be capable of having sex with men....and LIKING it. Dude. It's your life. Your parade. Your Choices. Why the FUCK are you bothering US with it? I don't care if you are a mindless cockslut or a teetotaler who has to go to church every sunday to make sure that God thinks you are "okay". Get it?

As for me, you have no idea of what I am doing, who I am, what I am capable of, what my preferences are, who I see, what I like, and apparently.....what I mean when I say something.

N O T H I N G.

If you HAD a clue, you'd quickly understand from reading what I write that whether you agree with my opinions or not, that I do actually KNOW something. If you had half a brain you'd understand that I write everything as if it's an absolute fact, because that is how *I* see things, but you'd also be smart enough to realize that *I* realize it's my OPINION. If you had a fucking CLUE you'd look at my Nick and consider that I could possibly be this man who could turn you insidefuckingOUT. But you don't. Instead you rely on others patience with your projected dysfunctional way of being not to hunt you down and give you the asswhipping that you obviously so desperately need. Do you know WHY nobody does this? Because you are a JOKE. You are so incredibly pathetically pathologically SAD, that we just keep giving you more and more chances to get over your abusive nature and try to settle down and act right.

You are a social and sexual misfit who cannot function in a regular manner with adults who respect themselves and each other.

If you want help. Get it. But get it from somewhere else. If you continue on this path I promise you that you will find nothing but your own personal misery.

Good luck with that.

FF

Don't bother replying to this as this is the only statement I will make to you now or any other time.

You could have had a dialog with me, but you blew it. You blew it over and over again. For a guy who is terrified of his latent desire to blow it, you sure do spend a lot of time on your knees.

Bzzzt thanks for playing.
    Last edited by FerociousFeline; Sep 13, 2008 at 4:52 PM.

He was funnier when he first started coming here. Now he can’t even insult right.
    I always seem to be a foot and a half from where I want to be.

I think that in reality---instead of being pissed at this guy--I think we need to actually feel sorry for him-----he is someone who needs effective mental health treatment-something I question he is getting.

The guy has --as they say--"ISSUES" that he seriously needs to effectively deal with.
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Sep 13, 2008 at 7:58 PM.

Some years ago my son was able to press the buttons of his sisters and mother. I tried and tried to tell them to just ignore him and eventually he will quit. This troll is doing the same thing here. Who cares what he says or thinks. Maybe a good fairy will come along and make him disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeErl View Post
    Some years ago my son was able to press the buttons of his sisters and mother. I tried and tried to tell them to just ignore him and eventually he will quit. This troll is doing the same thing here. Who cares what he says or thinks. Maybe a good fairy will come along and make him disappear.

Honestly I don’t want him to leave. I find him funny in a pathetic way. It takes a lot to make me smile so I want him to keep it up. He is cheap entertainment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad82 View Post
    Honestly I don’t want him to leave. I find him funny in a pathetic way. It takes a lot to make me smile so I want him to keep it up. He is cheap entertainment for me.
    I know what you mean...I believe I started a post a while back suggesting that some people perhaps have a similar feeling

The thing is--if he weren't such a jerk--he might actually find that people around here would let whatever crap he raised in the past go by and they would try to help him and he might even make some friends at the very least---it is sorta a case with him that he is cutting off his nose to spite his face as the old saw had it--

Too bad actually!!

And it is his loss, certainly not mine or anyone else's on here!!
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Sep 13, 2008 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    I know what you mean...I believe I started a post a while back suggesting that some people perhaps have a similar feeling

I just find it funny he was trying to make fun of my autism, when I have said many times I don’t have the emotional responses that most do. On the other hand he did get an emotional response from me, just not the one he wanted. I want more clowns like him.

RJ

The troll is back yet again--this time as RickJames099

And wow--I got TWO messages from it--I must really be on his buddy list!!

Here are the messages--tell me what the hell they mean though-I have no freakin' idea what its talking about now!! I don;t know what thread he was referring to on this one:

Try actually being poor and living in the same place for generations because
    you're stuck there and you can't afford to move anywhere else.

Oh wait, you're from Ohio. My bad.

The second--I think it was relating to my thread on "What Bisexuality Means..."

man this is a pointless topic. Voltman next time just use the fucking search
    engine and bring up an OLD topic instead of writing a new one that has probably
    been discussed tons of times on a bisexual sex site.

Your topics on this site suck and you only wish that you were bisexual and you'd
    fail in a relationship with a man because you're not even sexually attracted to
    men.

I did try to respond to this person using the Bisexual.com email--but of course he blocks emails on the system--as is par for his course---and to try to send an email to the address he purportedly comes from--it bounces back as undeliverable---so it is great to cast stones from a safe distance when no one can come back at you---

Yellow bellied, low down, aint' worth dog spit son-of- a whippersnapper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    I don;t know what thread he was referring to on this one:

Try actually being poor and living in the same place for generations because
    you're stuck there and you can't afford to move anywhere else.

Oh wait, you're from Ohio. My bad.
    I assume it's in response to your thread, "I hate to say it-but some people are STUPID!!"
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    I assume it's in response to your thread, "I hate to say it-but some people are STUPID!!"
    I think you are right Kate----the troll obviously did not read closely the followup post I had put up----I did mention that provisions should be made to get people out who don't have any way to go otherwise---look at what happened to those who stayed--they are now saying an untold number of peolple got washed away into the Gulf and they may never know how many----
    I do hope that people who lived in the way of a hurricane get out of the way--hell--Ike was "only" a Cat 2 storm--think if it was a Cat 3, 4 or 5??

How many would stay and how many would die?? The number dead would be beyond all imagining.

Wink Re: The Troll Is BBBBACCCKKK!!! (again and again and again and ......)

The Troll needs some new material, Ya'll. He says the Same worn out tired stuff All of the time. Not only is he ignernt, but he's reDundant too! lol
    Such is cheap entertainment.. :}
    Catty Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    The Troll needs some new material, Ya'll. He says the Same worn out tired stuff All of the time. Not only is he ignernt, but he's reDundant too! lol
    Such is cheap entertainment.. :}
    Catty Cat

Sounds like he is running for office.

RJ

God Voltie.. ya don haff throw im sum rite gud 3 course dinnas sumtimes....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

"Try actually being poor and living in the same place for generations because
    you're stuck there and you can't afford to move anywhere else."

I know this came from our troll. It is something I want to address, though. Apologies to everyone in advance.

Before coming to Virginia we existed in poverty. We are still in poverty, I'd wager. But at least I am bringing home around $1,200 a month, now. Plus we have full medical, dental and vision insurance.

When we lived in West Virginia, my wife should have been declared legally blind. She however worked at a restaurant of a night, when her vision failed the worst. At that time she was our bread winner out of how things were.

She cleared about $11,000 a year at the restaurant. Some weeks we did without food in order to pay bills. Insurance? No such critter existed.

I did work at a car part manufacturing plant. That was a job offered through a temporary service. And indeed it was temporary, the company's tax break in West Virginia had expired, they were moving to Mexico. So, I worked perhaps a month and then had no job.

Presently, I'm employed at a poultry processing plant. All the employees recently got a letter from the company president. In the first paragraph he bemoans the cost of feed and transportation having nearly doubled, the company is on the ropes. In the next paragraph he expresses how grateful he is for outstanding employees like us, and gives us a $0.25 raise across the board.

I asked my supervisor about it. "Hey, this reads funny. Um, are they going to have lay-offs, mass cut backs, close up shop?" It really doesn't make sense to lob good money after bad and that's why I asked.

The supervisor, bless her ( Southern for Gee golly Bess, do we got an idiot here or what?), replied with a big cheerful smile. "No honey, they have to make the people happy. They know that without you guys doing the work the company folds, so they give you raises."

I pointed out the first paragraph to her. "Oh, don't mind that. He likes to use big fancy talk. But see, the supervisors didn't get a raise." I suspect the supervisors and plant manager types wound up getting a commissioned bonus. Otherwise, why would they stay on through 'trying times'?

But this plant has been there since time immemorial. It was Brand C, then Brand F, then Brand A, now it is Brand X. We supply the original patent and inventor of wing dings their raw chicken product, the wings. We also supply Wal-Mart, Racks, Publix, AppleBee's, KFC, McNuggets, Wendy's and so on. Our product is shipped out globally, even.

I am proud to be part of team that gets %100 on a customer satisfaction score card. Proud to be part of a company that can see 'trying times', and continue growth. But it does get frustrating at times.

The work I do makes me feel like an automation. It requires little if any thought. But, I'll deal with it. I need the work and it pays well enough for now, plus complete benefits package. And after I'm there a year, school is an option. They'll reimburse me 100% for any school costs I incur.

So, back to the core issue of poverty here. I have been at a point where there was no money to move on. You fucking move nonetheless! Get the fuck out of the situation to improve it! There is no middle ground to it. I decided to move us. My wife needed optic surgery, the thought of some West Virginia doctor sticking a chain saw into her eyes didn't appeal to me.

And about that time a family member died. His passing, which still has implications, left a sense of relief for everyone. I know that may sound rather harsh but he was a first rate ass hole and in truth 'couldn't have happened to a better person'. So, mom hinted that she'd like company in her home. My wife, Candice and I needed to move anyway. I repeat you get the fuck out!

Yes, having family to go to was fortunate. But even without that, I would have still moved us. It had become so bad there was no light being piped in. we couldn't afford it. Now, we at least get a little flicker here and there. So, yeah you do what you need to do and move, regardless of being poor.

Then again some folks never get the idea about doing what you need to do. I have no pity for them, because I have no pity for myself. You can't pity yourself and live. Sorry, I've tried it and found it doesn't work.

Last night as a matter of fact I made a comment to Alice, my wife (Funny how her name keeps changing, huh? Those who know won't say.), that I probably should have put a bullet in my head once the navy finished with me. I was frustrated, bored with work being same shit on a different day. She didn't miss the chance. "Maybe you should have! Get over it, you think I don't feel the same at times? But I got your ass and you got mine! That makes it all worth it."

She went on to say that at least I am doing, am moving forward. Otherwise she would have left me for being a real jerk. She told me about one of her girl friends, (No she's not bi or lesbian, sorry.) and her ex-husband. "At least you aren't like that lazy s.o.b.." He wouldn't even take out the garbage.

So, you do what you need to do. I guess ultimately that is the bottom line. And why should I, or anyone feel sorry for someone incapable of doing what is needed? It is your life, buck up and take responsibility for it. If you don't want to, don't whine when the tempest moves you.

This isn't to say I don't feel compassion for folks in a bad way. I'm just tired of folks who think they can go on welfare and drive SUV's. Doesn't add up there, buddy.

FerociousFeline

Thanks for sharing that Void. I feel you. I honor you for staring circumstance in the eye and making it look away.

FF

Just want to say how moved I was by Void's post, and just add that what started as kinda "downer" thread has gotten 'way more real since Void made his point. I haven't much to ad, other than I think prosperity is simply having enough, whatever that is, and your wife's eye sight would certainly be a step in that direction. The times I have been the most wealthy are the times that the environment I was in was the wealth, not what was in my bank account. You have to seem like a diamond in the straw working making chicken parts, but part of what saddens me is that I don't have an answer for that.
    Solomon said "I've seen princes walking while fools rode on horses." I have been both, and right now I feel like the guy on the horse. Wish I could do more. I hope it gets better for you.
    After reading your post, I checked you profile. If I had your brains, I'd throw mine away.

"I honor you for staring circumstance in the eye and making it look away."

A good runner leaves no tracks.
    A good speech has no flaws to censure.
    A good computer uses no tallies.
    A good door is well shut without bolts and cannot be opened.
    A good knot is tied without rope and cannot be loosed.

You do what is needed, then walk away. Anything else leads to madness.

"If I had your brains, I'd throw mine away."

There are times when if I had any brains, the world shudder in terror. And I would be so lost, too. How selfish it is thinking one is alone in the plight.

It may not be any consolation, or all the consolation, knowing you're not alone. At least you're assured someone understands the frustration, sadness. Do it yourself lobotomy kits will soon be all the rage.

Thinking too much often hurts, of course thinking too little does as well. Win some, lose some. T'is life.

Well, for some reason he is on a personal vendetta against shameless and I...but with his last email to me, we have seen a little insight that may shed some light on our troll.....
    From the email, shameless and I are convinced that this one has suffered some serious sexual abuse...I will not share the email he sent as it will only add fuel to the fire, but it tends to lead us in that direction...
    Now, I kinda feel sorry for the maggot....it is no excuse for what he is doing, but may be an explanation....
    Either way...his emails to me are not repetative or redundant....just feeble attempts to hurt us...which never work...you would think he would get the hint.
    Since he no longer emails shameless, he is using me to get to him...he is jealous...that shameless has found the love he was looking for......what a pity this insugnificant little soul can't find that love and is doomed to walk this earth a very unhappy troll.
    AngelRose
    Please sir....I want smore

Wink Re: The Troll Is BBBBACCCKKK!!! (again and again and again and ......)

I Still think its someone who knows Ya'll real well, sis. But yes, I do think jealousy is a large part of his/her tirades. Just forward the messeges to Drew and take it for what it is..Trollism.
    Hugs
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Gasp! I love debates! Link please? I don't know what happed and where. Course I could stop being lazy and look for the thread huh.

time passes...

Ok I read in the "some are stupid" thread, and I don't see anything.. Maybe someone edited huh?
    Last edited by Lienda; Sep 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM.

Damn this is like drive by porning on yahoo chats...

Now the troll's new name is "GetDownToIt" or some shit like that... i've been watching him/her/it post like mad in the past 5 minutes!!!!
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

"Columbine was not in the 'hood."~Ricki Lee Josten

We arent better than each other, but we should want to be better people.~~Danielle Benton

~~Observing the blissfully ignorant daily~~~

After months of dealing with our "friend"--I have come to the following set of conclusions regarding his motivations in "attacking" this site----they are merely conjectures and suppositions, but I think informed conclusions based on what evidence the actions and some of the words this person has presented to me and others in both public and private communications:

1.) He is someone with a high degree of intelligence--but does suffer from some mental difficulties, brought on in large measure to his having been sexually abused by at least one, or maybe even more, role model type male or males in his life as a boy and or young man. This person could have been an older brother but more likely someone more mature than that-say his father, grandfather, uncle if a family member or someone like a priest, minister, coach or teacher or long time family friend if an "outsider"---- this person was someone he looked up to and respected. The nature of the sexual abuse went beyond merely some "fun" or exploratory type activity--it was ongoing and at points came to involve some rough activity--and while it sort of excited him that he was being with another male---the sex was in no way consensual. He was of course conficted with both his desire to have sex with a man that was aroused, yet he felt guilt that he could not stop this person or persons-(if persons--that came later)

2.) Like many people who are sexually abused as a child---especially by someone of the same sex--it made him both like and hate sex with a man. He has desires to have relationships with men--sexual or otherwise and that was why he first came here---most likely in a time he had his situation under control--but as he was here---things changed and he experienced some things in his life that caused a slide back in progress he had made. Perhaps he got involved with another guy---only to find that this person took advantage of him as well.

3.) Like many who were sexually abused---he now has desires to have sex with young boys--perhaps girls too--but I would figure boys since males are his attraction---he has the typical "compelled and repulsed" feelings regarding his sexual desires towards men.

4.) He does recieve treatment for his condition and at times--does function well, but then has times of relapse or perhaps "manic" periods---as part of his therapy---he is told to stay away from surfing the internet, especailly coming to sexually themed sites of any sort--especially those of a gay/bi nature---either simply as part of a voluntary program or something more--but he can't stay away of course. The times when he posts on here are limited--but when he does have free time---he posts up a great number of his posts in short order--which have a frantic, manic aspect to them---

5.) One of the things he sees here--when people talk about some of their same-sex experiences being good---that upsets him since he can't seem to find such a relationship-and he also attacks those who have good male-female relationships since he can't make those work either----he generally does have trouble relating to people in a "normal" way---he might start out OK with things--but then something causes him to "go off" and that kills his friendships and of course any intimate relatonships he might have started.

6.) His hatred of "liberalism" more likely stems from the fact that the person or persons who sexually and/or otherwise abused him were "liberals." So his hatred of those who hold such views stems more from that--and he probably--as a way of trying to deal with what is going on in his head--may have taken up with a fundamentalist type religious group either in the past or even currently and that is yet one more reason--he loves/hates this site, that horrid part of himself that desires being with men and the people who come here.

7.) He is a very conflicted individual---one who has the potential to be a "normal" functioning human being--but who has had his life disrupted and torn apart by what he experienced.

As I said at the top----I know that this is all merely conjecture and the like--but I think at least the essential elements of what I have presented here has some degree of applicability in regards to "our friend."

If I am at all correct in what I have presented here---I really, really do hope that he--- instead of wasting vital mental energies directed at us--he spends time in healing himself--he is certainly someone who needs much healing in many, many ways.

Well-just some thoughts on the subject that came into my mind over the weekend that I felt compelled to share----such as they are!!

You can consider them --or not--or agree or not---you can make up your own mind about what I have said.
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Sep 29, 2008 at 1:15 PM.

That message got that person to respond---another one of their stupid grams---ya try to extend a hand---this person is very messed up--so sad!

And to the troll-for your information--I did do more than just take college courses in the area--I worked over ten years in Adult Felony Probation and Parole work in two different states and at one point--had a sexual offender case load---so I think I know of what I speak---and to you---no matter the nature of your problems--you do need help--GET IT!!!! For your own good--GET HELP!! and stop wasiting your time with this site----you aren't going to change anything or anyone here---move on with your life

Maybe I should have the lenghty post above removed and just say that I was full of crap about it all and the guy is simply a GRADE A Asshole!!!

*Is beginnin 2 wonda wetha Voltie is secretly in luff wiv trollie since e jus can't leave it alone.. a case of the laddie he doth protests 2 much?? tee hee*

*Fran she dus luff stirrin the pot... not only triff at Cleave wieldin but pretty gud wiv big wooden spoon an all..*

Kissie....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Volty,
    Your intentions were good but I'm afraid your time was wasted. Even if what you posted all turned out to be the truth, this person is never going to see things that way and until he does, he will not seek help. I appreciate the fact that you reached out to him, but he doesn't want our help nor does he want our friendship. He's happy wallowing in whatever pit of self hatred he is firmly ensconced in and he shall remain there until such a time that maybe he finds a bit of love somewhere...if that is at all possible...or maybe a job that will keep him off of the internet in the wee hours of the morning! LOL! Until then we will have to remain vigilant to report his posts and perhaps continue to have them removed before their intended targets have to read them.

And to you, Miss Sassy Fran....you are such a trouble making tart (albeit a very luffly tart)!!! Now go to your room and get your homework done, young lady!!! LOL!!!

Hugs,
    Kate
    Last edited by csrakate; Sep 30, 2008 at 3:17 PM.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

* throws paddie scweams an scweams an scweams.. stomps feet... storms of 2 er room an slams doors... dives on bed an thumps pillows an screeches at top of er voice an sobs er lil heart out...*

*gets on wiv homework wiv huge grin from ear 2 ear knowin mumsy feels suitable guilty for tellin er off an gettin 'er ina rite fraught state*