Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile I Love Plus-Sized Women

I've always been attracted to plus-sized women. They are soft to hold and pleasing to look at and I love to watch them walk from behind, especially going up stairways. I've lusted after large women for years, and I have had affairs with skinny and large girls and the large girls satisfied me more every time. I love large women for how they look and feel not because I think they have low self-esteem like some men do. Quite the contrary, there is nothing more sexy than a plus-sized confidant woman. So I was reading this afternoon that most men who love BBW's are bisexuals. I have been bi for 12yrs now and thats the first I known of that. I have meet over the yrs of me being bisexual myself found that the men I have been with are with big woman.

Re: I Love Plus-Sized Women

Although I've loved others with various shapes and sizes, I am attracted to voluptuous men and women. But they have to meet a fairly specific category. Personality, mutual interests, cerebral connections, are a must to round out a possibility for relationship, though..

My wife is a bbw. She's 4 ft 11 ins about 190 lbs. She has 40 c's, jelly belly, thick thighs, a big bubble wide ass that I love. All my gf's were always big.

Thumbs up Re: I Love Plus-Sized Women

lol I Sooo love the way you gentlemen think.
    Muahs!
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    lol I Sooo love the way you gentlemen think.
    Muahs!
    Cat
    You and me both Cat! Love the way you guys think! My hubbys first wife was a twig, and he said she was cold and hated sex. I on the other hand.... won't tell!
    You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people.
    Judith Light
    I Never Let The Actions Of Another Person B R E A K Me& I Never Let A Single Person S H A K E Me Because Honestly; I Don't Give A Fuck Who Hates Me

I have to agree. I too enjoy larger women. I love the softness of their body and my sexual experiences with bigger women have been the most satisfying. I especially enjoy watching the way a larger womans body reacts when she orgasms!

I have also found that older women tend to be better lovers as well. They are less inhibited, experienced enough to know what they like, and usually not afraid to tell you.

Smile Re: I Love Plus-Sized Women

I love BBWs ... they are soooo HOT
    A cute couple.. we met recently knowing that both of us are bisexual... Looking for a couple / female for some fun... get to us know us first and only then we will move forward... we will ask for and share pictures before meeting you ....

Love

I certainly prefer women who are larger than the current cultural "ideal". Really skinny women don't do it for me. A softer body with more curves is so much more attractive than hard muscle. I don't know about someone who is obese though. Not quite sure where plump ends and BBW begins.
    In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.
    The Marquis de Sade

Quote Originally Posted by obviousbulge View Post
    I've always been attracted to plus-sized women. They are soft to hold and pleasing to look at and I love to watch them walk from behind, especially going up stairways. I've lusted after large women for years, and I have had affairs with skinny and large girls and the large girls satisfied me more every time. I love large women for how they look and feel not because I think they have low self-esteem like some men do. Quite the contrary, there is nothing more sexy than a plus-sized confidant woman. So I was reading this afternoon that most men who love BBW's are bisexuals. I have been bi for 12yrs now and thats the first I known of that. I have meet over the yrs of me being bisexual myself found that the men I have been with are with big woman.
    I have observed, over the years, that bisexual men are much more accepting of larger women. Perhaps it is because there is a tendency for bisexual men to have a greater percentage of those who are not HWP. Based solely on personal experience, the majority of bisexual men I have know have not been hard bodies with 6 pack abs. LOL They have also had a tendency to be more attracted to the whole person as opposed to just the body.

While I personally enjoy a wide range of women's body types, it has also been my experience that women who are accepting of bisexuality in men do seem to be on the large side and those who really get turned on by it are usually larger women. Again, personal observations only.

Add my name to the list of bi-guys who love a woman with ample padding in the right places (one in particular, you know who you are ). Feels nice and warm and cudly when we are close. Of course, there are thin women who are also great lovers. I do agree with Realist, she needs to be the right person regardless of body.

I am not sure there is a relationship between being bi and liking bigger women. Plenty of straight guys I know are with big gals. I do know that most of the straight guys who are only interested in model thin women are jerks.

Though I like bigger women, I find men with too much fat a turn-off.

g

Complete adoration for the full-figured ladies.
    There's no such thing as too much female flesh.
    And the BBW who loves to watch guys play is a lady worth pampering!

MORE TO LOVE !!!

Just met a couple with a beautiful blonde BBW wife, and looking forward to all the places to bury my face and make her feel good too !

Put me in that catagory too.I am also a lover of women that are not the skin and bones type.Give me a women with meat on her bones and shape and i am a happy man.I have also been a lover of older more mature women all my life.They have and air of sexiness to them and know what they want.Love the fact that heavier or larger women are sexy too.

Njb, altho I love your enthusiasm, yer killin me here, Hon...ow. Drop your font size down a tad, would ya babe? Thanks..:}
    Tender eyed Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I also agree, that women who are larger are my fetish. They are just beautiful. Nothing is more sexy to me.
    The only thing more beautiful is a larger older lady. Oh my, what a treat to look at and make love to........
    You smaller ladies are fine too, not to insult you........but an older larger lady is so fine......Never tire of them........just not enough of them around who play.
    All smile and enjoy the day

Larger gal, larger font

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Njb, altho I love your enthusiasm, yer killin me here, Hon...ow. Drop your font size down a tad, would ya babe? Thanks..:}
    Tender eyed Cat

lol Quickly flashes NB, then runs..lol
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

I love the curves on my women... And BBW have alot more of them curves...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

I have never really cared about the size of the package the heart was contained in. That being said, I also feel that as long as someone is healthy that's what matters, there is such a thing as being too thin and being too obese and that is when health is at risk. But soft gentle curves and a body that's real have never turned me off.

Aidan

so true aidan, so true.......

DD may be a bigger woman.... but damm, she carries it well.... and there is a saying of bigger bodies are needed to support bigger hearts..... and yeah.... I have found that many ladies that have the * perfect * body, often lack the personality and heart that really makes a home warm and a man feel so loved.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

This may get me smacked by my lady but it's the truth. DD is just fucking sexy. I can't tell in her pics where she's bigger anywhere but I know both of you alluded to it.

My lady is about the same, she describes herself as a pear at this time and says she was an apple in her last life and just laughs. As long as she's healthy and will be around for the next fifty years or so, I have plans

I love all the boys here that like big girlsxx
    - I'm free if anyone is interested lol!!

Add this bi guy to the list. The initial attraction and what turns my head is the bigger woman that is proud of her body, carries herself in a way that I can't describe (I just know it when I see it) and she is not afraid to show it. I too adore her beauty and her soft curves and love holding a bigger women in my arms. Women of color also seem to get my attention.

In the end it's the personality, mutual interests, and connection between us that makes the difference.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

..an wot bout we poor downtrodden pint sized gals?? Seems no 1 luffs us ne more...

Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    ..an wot bout we poor downtrodden pint sized gals?? Seems no 1 luffs us ne more...

Well Fran, pig out on all the cookies Cat offers and you might catch the attention of those that like more flesh than bones

Seriously though, why should it bother you that one thread is devoted to women with the extra poundage when the mainstream society wants and obsesses over thin ones?
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Hmm I believe several of us commented on size not mattering, Darkeyes. But if it's a problem I'd say that for me to find you attractive you'd need to cease being a lesbian, being unavailable and being opinionated. I think hell has a better chance of freezing over first so I'll stick with someone who fits my idea of woman without worrying about size.

obviousbulge: Do you remember where you read about the connection with loving bbw's and bisexuality?

although I love bigger women as well...
    I have to say that anyone who doesn't have the right personality aint worth taking my clothes off for...

that aside, bigger women have lovely smackable butts

Now Fran, you know I still, and always shall, luffs and lusts over ya. So worry not.
    Aidan, you've been demoted. No cookie...lol
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

It dusnt worry me in the slightest Darlin darlin.. wos havin lil fun..

.. an Aiden? Hell will havta freeze ova first in 2 outa 3.. 3 outa 3 far as guys r concerned.. but is ok...just cos I'm a lesbian, not available, think an express mesel an u obviously don like it, dusn make me ne the less a gal for all that.. we cant like fancy every1 so am not offended 1 lil bit..

...an Cat.. muaaaaaaaaaaahh!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.