Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anal sex

Re: Anal sex

In the old days we used Crisco from the groc store. Start small and go slow. Anyone try the "warming" lubes?

Smile Re: Anal sex

"m 18 and i've taken a 28 yr old

beat that"
    I'm 43 and have a 22 yo boyfriend <g>

Quote Originally Posted by _Joe_ View Post
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAA!!!!

oh fudge....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!!!!!

To priceless.
    My wife thinks quotes are cool, so here is mine.

Practice makes perfect. I used a butt plug for years, and when I took my first cock it just slid right on in. You have to be very relaxed, and your parner should be very hard (foreplay helps).

Talking Re: Anal sex

i planned ahead to try anal by cleansing out with a fleet enema first/the man who took my anal cherry started off rimming then advanced to finger play with lots of lube. he introduced one then another finger till three were in. after playing that way for a while he sat on the edge of the cot (i was in a bathhouse) and had me lower my self down at my on pace. after several "ups and downs" slowly he became fully engaged and we rested for a time then i began the up and down movement finally he laid me on my back with legs over his shoulders and fucked my ass good we stopped several times to "grease the chute" i chose a man with an average size cock (around 6in) to open me up since then i have had a lot larger cocks and have used the same method for most enjoyment always insisted on condom and lots of lube

I was taught about anal sex by a male outcall. He told me to buy a dildo and practice with lube. When the time came, so to speak, I met a guy video store. I was working out of town, staying in a motel, he met me there.

I gave him oral for almost too long, got my nerve, decided to try it. He laid on his back to give me total control, knowing I was a virgin. Fortunately or unfortunately, he was perhaps 9". It took me perhaps 30 min. to allow total entry.

Then he asked me to lay on my back, entered me just as you would a woman. Then it didn't take long. Thrust became more intense. I knew he was about to cum. Still laying on my back his exit was prompt. He straddled me ripping the condom off. Just as his 9" cock was so large, he had gallons of cum, so to speak. He filled my mouth to overflowing, asking me not to swallow till he could see it. It was so much it came out the sides of my mouth.

I told my GF this story and she wants me to have a guy in me while I'm in her.

Thumbs up Re: Anal sex

1 - AstroGlide Rocks
    2 - whatever lube you use - Use plenty
    3 - have him start slow and you control the motion until it feels good, once all is plumbed good he can pound away.
    4 - I love to receive analy sex beyound measure
    5 - If you are new to it - doggie style is best, less pain, more flexibility
    6 - I like to be sure I use enma until clear, so if U R Clean no it is not messy
    7 - If you are using condoms use more lube
    8 - The more you get it, the better it feels, the more you like it, the more you will crave it... at least me anyway

Practice with dildos. Cocaine helps too....

Unhappy Re: Anal sex

This will be my first post on this website. Hopefully I will enjoy conversing with all of you during the time I spend using this website. Hopefully it will be plaseant for all. Anyway, I've read all the do's and don'ts and I do have to say I have learned quite a bit. The first time I tried anal sex was some 30 years ago during the 70's under the influence of herbs. My friend at that time was bi and I didn't know that until that one day that he approached me and opened up to me. It was months later that I let him touch me and at first it was all oral (he did all the oral, I just stroked him). It was some time later that we both had been drinking beer, wine, tequila shooters, smoked that we finally pleasured each other all the way. Since he had experience with that he was very careful and used his fingers first. Well, we got together about once a month for about 1-1/2 years and not each time did we have anal sex, mostly touching each other in the pool, Jacuzzi, full body tans in his backyard, etc. Then he moved out of town due to his job and even though we kept in touch, we never did get together again in person. Recently I have thought about it and part of me wants to get into doing it again and part of me says doing it once before should be enough. Well, staying way is starting to get harder to do but have not done it yet. What has made it easy has been that I don't know anyone that is bi or gay.

I think if you ever have a sexual relationship with another fellow, if it was good, you will always want another one. It's been over 14 years since I've had that and every day I think of it. I have a part-time GF who is everything an older guy like me should want, but I still miss the interaction with a male. If you can be with him and you want to be with him, don't waste too much time, because someday you may not be able to be with him!

'Nuff said

Realist......

You make a lot of sense and what you said is very true. Unfortunately, we have lost touch with one another some 20 years ago. That is why I said that I currently don't know anyone that is bi or gay. I know that I'm probably surrounded by them but I have not opened up about this, actually until today. Uh-oh...just realized that's what I did by writing my first response....

In August, I was chatting with a fellow who wanted to experience his first time being with a guy. I advised him to look into Craigslist. He wrote exactly what he was feeling urges for, and within a few days he connected with a fellow with the same interests. Now, I'm sure many people place ads and never receive any interested parties, but his luck was excellent. Just thought you might could try it. It's free and there's probably a town near you from where they post.

Wow!! Great question!! Listen-

Everyone is right about a lot of things... but I'd like to further their comments.

Someone ask how or why anal play can be pleasurable to women.

First and foremost there are sexually sensitive nerve endings in and around the anus in both men and women. Men have the women's equivalent of the Gspot which of course is the prostate and when stimulated can be highly orgasmic. So, for men it's almost a double pleaser. In women, on the other hand, as I mentioned the anus is very sensitive to stimuli- When a woman is anally penetrated it gives her a sense of fullness not just anally but vaginally as well. Most often stimulating her Gspot via anal penetration. Double penetration- (anus and vagina) can be the most satisfying sexual experience.

LUBE- Very essential when having anal sex BECAUSE the anus does NOT self-lubricate like the vagina does. Hence, the phrase, "dry fuck". To prevent minor tearing or creating anal fishers (small tears) and to extremely reduce the initial discomfort of penetration, lube is a MUST-HAVE.

Relaxing- Using deep breathing techniques to help yourself relax will also reduce the discomfort. Relaxing is probably the most important thing to focus on. However, you may help your partner with the initial penetration by slightly pushing with your anal muscles as the head of his penis or toy is pressing against the anus. Slowly begin to relax those muscles while the penis or toy is still pushing inward. As you relax your anus, it will slowly allow your partner to penetrate you by grabbing at the head, pulling it in side to some degree. Using this technique can actually be quite pleasurable and reduce the pain considerably.

HTH!!

Anal play can be very exciting and erotic if done properly. (Factoid) Sex any kind of sex is 90% mental and only 10% physical. There are many ways to have anal fun but first let me say three (3) very important words about it.

Preparation, Preparation, Preparation,

First, mentally prepare your self for anal play if you think of your ass as an erogenous zone and think of all the things you would like about it then you will enjoy it more when the time comes.
    Second, I can’t stress this one enough “CLEANLYNESS” I know common since all ready tells you that. Think of it first as a health matter no one wants a case of E-Coli I know I don’t. And personally I don’t find even the slightest trace of fecal matter or the smell enjoyable and I assume that most people don’t.
    And last but not least foreplay, lots and lots of foreplay when it comes to the anus. When receiving I like to start out on my back with a pillow or two under my ass, knees pulled up as far as I can and my legs spread wide. Doggie style is fine too witch ever you prefer its all good.
    Communication is the key element here. Don’t be afraid to tell your partner what you want them to do. I like soft caressing and kissing the inner thighs working your way slowly towards the anus kissing and licking around the ass-hole teasing it this way for a while builds the anticipation of what’s to come. Then lightly touching and licking the hole softly rubbing it slowly entering a little at a time going in deeper each time alternating between your tongue and finger. Using a lot of saliva, lube is not needed for this. If you prefer a small dildo can be used at this point. This can be fun and enjoyable for a man or a woman and can be taken all the way to an orgasm.

Now for even more fun how about a cock in your ass? For this I suggest a generous amount of good quality lube in and around your ass hole and on his cock. On your back or from behind witch ever you prefer. Again communication is key, start slow by rubbing the tip of it around the ass hole then slowly press a little harder. When feel your hole open a little as the tip go’s in stop there and move it around and in and out a little. Then gently push a little more and just as the head pop’s in stop there for a moment and let your self relax. You may feel a little pain at this point. I've come to love that little bit of pain it’s not so much pain but a wonderful sharp sensation of pleasure when you know you have a hard cock in your ass. (remember 90% mental) Then slide the rest of it in nice and slow and pull it all the way out and back in. Nice long slow strokes all the way in and out gradually picking up the pace moving a little harder and faster. There should be no more pain now just a wonderful sensation of pleasure. Now find a good pace and enjoy a good ole ass fucking.

i find that bending over something and getting sexed from behind stimulates the P SPOT as i like to call it. i also clean out after each poop.and lube and toy imediatly after to open it up.I am a dresser so for me and my bf anal is our way of me being his girl.I consider any pain something i offer my lover.To be in pain for the plesure of my lover is to show how deep my love is.Smaller is better for me and i generaly like men with small to average size penis anyway.I agree that the shower is a great place for anal sex,many nites when my bf gets home i have the shower ready for him
    i undress him and we shower together and he sexes me.Then its out and dry time.dinner and later at nite i can usualy get to suck him.As for the P spot where the prostrate is stimulated i found that its the direction that matters most.and WOW the p spot gasms are awsome.

Smile Re: Anal sex

What I have tryed w/ Anal sex w/ a big dildo is "ASTROGLIDE GEL" I hav e used that on my 6. 5 1/2" thick Dildo & Works Wonders as long as I Gide it in slowely & Easy. Best thing that I ever had then KY.

sorry. no experience on this. I wanna have a try on this fun too.

patience~patience~patience start small and work up.learn about keeping it clean. NEVER NEVER NEVER go in the ass then right in the pussy or you'll be working on healing a nasty infection and be regretting your poor choice. ass play is very erotic shouldn't be forced on someone who doesn't want it until they are ready to commit to the challenge. my best advice is to be well informed on this subject and enjoy it without guilt with only a partner you trust

http://www.analsexyes.com/

http://www.enemas4fun.com/informatio...ma-primer.html
    live by your own opinions ok !

A gay aquintance when asked that suggested getting drunk first.

I have always liked coconut oil for anal sex both doing it and getting it done and a lot of finger and tongue foreplay goes a long way to easing any pain but more important is a considerate and gentle partner... getting in is the touchy part but once in and accomadated you can fuck ass as vigoriously as a pussy.

I'm not into receptive anal sex because it doesn't do anything for me and it's not pleasurable to me.

That being said enemas/douching are actually bad for you, cause problems, and are not needed at all if you have a healthy diet and everything works normally as it should.

Step 1 – warm shower, gently clean around the outside.

Step 2 – You’re done!

That’s right, if you have a normal healthy bowel habit you are now clean.

There is no need for enemas or douches. In fact an enema or douche can cause more problems than they solve and have been implicated in the increased transmission of STIs (inc HIV).

DON’T DOUCH BEFORE GETTING FUCKED. This actually puts you at a higher risk for becoming infected with HIV. Douching can wash away helpful or "good" bacteria in the mucous membrane lining your ass as well as reducing your natural lubrication. This increases the friction of being fucked, which can cause tears in the rectum and anus. It's also not good to douche after being fucked since this could spread the virus around even more. Taking a crap afterwards is a safer bet.

That being said when you use lubes don't use lubes that can't be used with latex/poly condoms like coconut oil.

Quote Originally Posted by sensuellesmoothbiguy View Post
    i founf that you have to relax and be open! once you feel a cock slowly slide inside you, you will be hooked as the orgasm that comes from anal stimulation is far more intense that anything else

its also very liberating for a guy to be feminine and lay back and enjoy anal sex in a beautiful passive way
    I agree with you! It is so nice and relaxing to feel feminine while receiving anal sex. Since I do enjoy to have a guy doing anal on me, I 'rather will have it as a "Women" and will also be dressed like one.

Practice with small things then work your way up to fist sized objects

Wink Re: Anal sex

Quote Originally Posted by BBMfan08 View Post
    The thread regarding the best lube for anal sex caused me to think of another more pressing question for me. If never engaged in anal sex, but I understand it can be painful the first (or even subsequent) time(s)? Is there anything you can do to lessen the pain so you can enjoy the experience?

To honestly answer there is no right way or the right lube. Its all depends if the love for it is there. I love to receive a good pounding and i use no lube except spitt and most of the time not that. Just go slow and if the partner dose not want to go that route than he/she dont get to do it at all.

A lot of lube amd patience will make it a great experience

If you have an experienced and caring lover he can fuck you without any pain at all. The secret is to take your time & use plenty of lube. It helps if you have played with a dildo or vibrator first just to make sure you are prepared for his love muscle. Gawd it feels goooood!

Quote Originally Posted by miamiuu View Post
    what pleasure if any do women actually get from anal?
    My wife has incredible orgasms from anal...she readily squirts during that play!!!

i love Anal sex, and most of the time have no need for artificial lube, my own juice works wonders..i get ridiculously wet. and the pain, or hurt is nice, never too much. Altho the first time i just about DIED. and cause i'm a woman and bi, sometimes there is DP( talk about filling) or having a woman lick or suck on my clit during is PURE BLISS

The first time I had anal sex my friend went vey gently. He only was able to get the head of his penis into my anus. We also used lots of lube. It took a couple of sessions until he was able to get his entire penis in me. After a few times it felt so wonderful and the thought of him inside me made it very pleasurable! So in my final words it takes patience, lube, and the right person to make it a wonderful experience!!!

that is something i have not mastered heheeh
    I tried it three times in my life and I just about died , cried, and felt very uncomfortable.. everytime I felt the head of a penis there, I would tense up..
    somethings are not for everyone and I think this might be it for me heehhe.
    I tried to relax and relax and used lots lots of lube but I had problems and I lost the drive...