Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New... not sure about anything

So i'm straight but I find when I get horney, I end up not minding things and would end up letting another guy fuck me or vice versa and it seems fun but I have no idea what to do with the urges. I also enjoy anal stimulation but am not sure where to start with that :f any help?

Unofficial Community Leader

Re: New... not sure about anything

Be sure of this! Beware of pole_smoker when he responds to you.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

You're bisexual.

You might want to invest in a small (at first) dildo and play and self stimulate your anus. You can buy a bigger one later on when you are comfortable. Use lots of lube (so they say). Would getting involved with a woman using a strap on work for you or are you involved in cock fantasies? Do you think about sucking a cock or having a guy suck your cock...or are you anus focused? Things to explore and go slow.

Or are you writing that you have already had a man fuck you and you fuck him(hard to tell the way you wrote)?

Yes, ignore anything the Pole Smoker posts if it is offensive to you. If you go to his profile there is button to put him on ignore. Then you won't have to read his words.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 4, 2015 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    You might want to invest in a small (at first) dildo and play and self stimulate your anus. You can buy a bigger one later on when you are comfortable. Use lots of lube (so they say). Would getting involved with a woman using a strap on work for you or are you involved in cock fantasies? Do you think about sucking a cock or having a guy suck your cock...or are you anus focused? Things to explore and go slow.

Or are you writing that you have already had a man fuck you and you fuck him(hard to tell the way you wrote)?

Yes, ignore anything the Pole Smoker posts if it is offensive to you. If you go to his profile there is button to put him on ignore. Then you won't have to read his words.
    I second the last part of this post. Further, I mirror tenni's advice to go slow. I'll add you may consider various sized butt plugs. You can wear them in graduated steps up. For example a small one may be 2/16 inch girth and 2 inches long, the next size up would be maybe 1/2 inch by 3 inch. Wearing these like this will help your anus, the muscles and nerves graudually lear to flex and relax themselves. Also, nice pleasant to you showers can help you relax into anal play. But yes, go slow and it can be wonderful.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 5, 2015 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Ugh, bluring words. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post

I would say that thinking about having a girl use a strap-on with me would be nice, and it would be nice to have a dude or a girl suck my dick honestly I just think of it as pleasure and I guess I wouldn't mind returning the favor, i also think it would be a fun experience to be able to fuck and be fucked by a guy once

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    I second the last part of this post. Further, I mirror tenni's advice to go slow. I'll add you may consider various sized butt plugs. You can wear them in graduated steps up. For example a small one may be 2/16 inch girth and 2 inches long, the next size up would be maybe 1/2 inch by 3 inch. Wearing these like this will help your anus, the muscles and nerves graudually lear to flex and relax themselves. Also, nice pleasant to you showers can help you relax into anal play. But yes, go slow and it can be wonderful.
    if I were to order one online, is the packaging just normal like I would assume so if it comes up I won't have to explain myself to anyone?

EDIT: also any suggestions on what plugs to start with as well as lube?
    Last edited by userkek; Aug 5, 2015 at 2:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by userkek View Post
    if I were to order one online, is the packaging just normal like I would assume so if it comes up I won't have to explain myself to anyone?

EDIT: also any suggestions on what plugs to start with as well as lube?

Hustler makes a nice trainer set. I enjoy water based lubes. Your mileage may vary. The links I provide are for an online boutique what claims to ship products discretely. Your packages will be plain brown wrapped boxes or envelopes with no real embarrassing identifiers on their outsides.
    Take your time here even, look around the site. Any decent search engine can allow to search without tracking, or even saving your searches. You can find other retailers of adult products online, and most will offer services discretely. The people running these sites are people with lives outside of their work, understand a need of discretion. As for lubes, it is a subjective matter and everyone finds what they like. I dislike tackiness from petroleum based lubes.

Perhaps I can relate. A small bit.
    A friend of mine likes big toys in his rear (anal stimulation). He also likes my fist in his rear.
    I get to suck his cock a bunch if I fist him when we have the chance. We both win!
    How do you feel about things after you cum?

If you wish to NOT label yourself, then don't. :-)
    I have labeled myself for simplicity but I sure understand the folks that don't like to.
    Fuck it, it's just sex. Pussy, ass, cock, his ass or not. It is just sex. :-)
    Explore yourself further as to what you physically/mentally like and go from there. :-)

Honestly after I cum, I just kind of blow it off and most of the feelings are like "hmm strange" but the moment I start getting horny it seems fun again

Quote Originally Posted by The Galion View Post
    If you wish to NOT label yourself, then don't. :-)
    I have labeled myself for simplicity but I sure understand the folks that don't like to.
    Fuck it, it's just sex. Pussy, ass, cock, his ass or not. It is just sex. :-)
    Explore yourself further as to what you physically/mentally like and go from there. :-)
    Very nice indeed. May not be into fisting, myself but the rest of this is very nice.

You're right about it just being sex. It's as natural as oceans, winds.
    People done it all this time and will continue doing it. Thank you for
    helping a very selective person understand a different view of
    "it's just sex". :-)

As strange as this sounds, how can I go about possibly finding my first experience like this? I really think it would be fun to try, but I also am nothing special down in the sac, nor do I have any idea how to "prep" myself for anal or anything, any help/suggestions/feedback would be great...I really want to get an anal kit to start trying sounds kinda fun

i think it would be fun to try too but don't worry about not being special down there the right guy or girl will consider ur personality more important, they really will. i guess u probably wanna give urself an enema if u plan on anal play, makes sense. i know some guys practice with various sextoys before they try the real thing, others jump right into it.......or on it lol.........& it works. hth.......

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    ... don't worry about not being special down there the right guy or girl will consider ur personality more important, they really will.
    Oh you're full of beans! *chuckles*

Actually, for most concerned I think you're right, even if it's just sex people usually like a bit of personality.

I see what you did there If I could just jump on it, I probably would but the idea of an enema is strange and I have no idea how to do that properly, but I sure would like to find someone to help with this haha but then again I don't think I can just go around asking :P

I see what you did there If I could just jump on it, I probably would but the idea of an enema is strange and I have no idea how to do that properly, but I sure would like to find someone to help with this haha but then again I don't think I can just go around asking :P
    ur right, that might get some strange looks if ur walking down the street & asking strangers

Bi-curious
    Be easy and do it your way!

I just don't know what to do xD when i'm not horney or in the mood, the thought of it is like "hell no" but the second i'm ready to go, it sounds like an amazing idea, I have no idea how to approach anyone or the situation itself :P

I just don't know what to do xD when i'm not horney or in the mood, the thought of it is like "hell no" but the second i'm ready to go, it sounds like an amazing idea, I have no idea how to approach anyone or the situation itself :P
    my 1 fear when i'm finally in bed with a guy is, i will loose all desire to be with him or any guy

my 1 fear when i'm finally in bed with a guy is, i will loose all desire to be with him or any guy
    This is where having an understanding lover helps. They often will provide incentive, or be understanding enough to allow you to be you. There is no race, or competition to enjoying good sex. Those suggesting that desire merely the mechanics and motions without meaning. That can be great sometimes and it may be all you, or I need. It is not always great nor, always all anyone desires.

One of my favorite mantras is, "Feel the fear and do it anyway." So what if that were the outcome? You wouldn't be able to move on from there? You have to trust yourself you'll handle it, no matter the outcome.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    One of my favorite mantras is, "Feel the fear and do it anyway." So what if that were the outcome? You wouldn't be able to move on from there? You have to trust yourself you'll handle it, no matter the outcome.
    "Ah, soooooo ... !"

Yes, this too is sage advice. It also smacks that damnable beast fear between the eyes. Think it clear how I feel about fear, it's a soul/mind fuck. Kill it, kill it hard, then kill it harder again to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    This is where having an understanding lover helps. They often will provide incentive, or be understanding enough to allow you to be you. There is no race, or competition to enjoying good sex. Those suggesting that desire merely the mechanics and motions without meaning. That can be great sometimes and it may be all you, or I need. It is not always great nor, always all anyone desires.
    absolutely agree. i think of this when the 1st thing guys do online is ask for a picture of my cock. pretty much instant turnoff. the thing is, i could have dozens of guys like that. so harder to find 1 who could understand my struggle & actually work with me, togather.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    might not be able to move at all depending on how big his cock is lmaoooo........but seriously this is good advise too. it's an experiance & i can learn from it. might learn to appreciate it at least on some level during the act. but even if i don't at least i would have an answer. this curiosity has been bugging me for so long i think i would force myself if i had too. i think it's time

Hey, that curiosity is a powerful, gnawing urge that won't let go until you satisfy it. Had a hold of me for a long time also. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, as the saying goes. Be sure to share when it finally happens. Burning with curiosity here.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

u can pretty much depend on a deleriously written novell from me when, not if it happens......complete with pictures, diagrams, etc.......and u are burning with curiosity

absolutely agree. i think of this when the 1st thing guys do online is ask for a picture of my cock. pretty much instant turnoff. the thing is, i could have dozens of guys like that. so harder to find 1 who could understand my struggle & actually work with me, togather.
    Call me a momma's boy if you like, I'm fine with that. She did at least make sure her three sons were able to get to the age of eighteen. In doing that she instilled some basic wisdom.

You've already read about live and let live. Another piece of wisdom from her was to first be a friend instead of first being a lover. As a result, nearly sixteen years married, I am still my wife's boyfriend. We enjoy one another as we continue to grow knowing one another. There is also room for us each to grow.

One cock to me looks like another, a cock. It is the same with pussy as well, pussy looks like pussy. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying though to mean I don't care in a negative manner. I like looking at good looking people, everyone does. Ultimately, wrappers are just that, wrappers. I enjoy whole people not pieces.

And yes, it is possible I may be some nut job cannibal. *chuckles* No. At worst I am a literal axe murder. I murder axes whilst splitting firewood, bust the handles inadvertently. I just go hard at things, passionate.

* imagines diagrams *

Tab A inserted into slot B, friction began to build.

Still unsure about this, still think I need to find time to myself and play with some different toys or something. I also wish I knew how to find someone that might feel the same way, because I can't just go asking friends or people I know "hey do you wanna let me suck your dick" or something like that :F

You could try looking on your local craigslist or Adultfriendfinder.