Register

View Poll Results: do women like bimale 3somes?

Voters
435. You may not vote on this poll
  • love em

249 57.24%
  • hate em

19 4.37%
  • never done em

70 16.09%
  • wish i could

97 22.30%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMF 3somes

MMF 3somes

Has anyone had a MMF 3some? I am a bimale in a relationship with a straight female. I have openly discussed this with her and she has said she is willing to entertain the MMF, but she is really nervous about it and I dont know if she will go through with it. I need some advice, acctually WE need some advise from couples who have acctually gone through the same issue. A womans perspective would be very helpfull. It seems that bimale couples are far and few between. Any help would be really appreciated.

Re: MMF 3somes

Well...I do not have lots of experiance with this issue, but here goes.

I am the straight wife of a bi man. I have particpated with my husband in several MMF threesomes. For the most part I have enjoyed myself, and I would love to continue but we have not been able to find a man who is willing to commit the time and energy needed. I must admit that seeing a man and another man make love...not just sex was highly erotic for me.
    I never felt like an outsider but rather and equal in those relationships. If your wife would like to chat with another woman who has been in her shoes...do have her PM me.

Belle

We are in a similar situation to onewhocares, except that the wife does not get particularly turned on by watching me and another guy get it on together, but she does enjoy the extra attention that she gets from 2 guys.....when we can find a guy that is play-worthy to both of us.

Talking Re: MMF 3somes

Take my word for it Darlings, its Very hot!!!
    Big Grin
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Would love to!!!
    Class, race, sexuality, gender and all other categories by which we categorize and dismiss each other need to be excavated from the inside.

Dorothy Allison quote.

In reply to MMF 3somes.......... They are very hot,I have only been a few very STR8 MFM 3somes. Maybe you should just consider a STR8 MFM 3some 1st to see how you both react. And you never know....the other guy might enjoy you and your wife both giving him oral pleasure at the same time. Good luck This happened to me a very long time ago. Randy

I dunno. Sounds kind of freaky to me.

I only wish I could find a decent bi male for my wife and I.

Have done this many times with my wife. She likes all the attention she gets, but does not like it if the guy and I start doing things togeather.

I have a lady friend who also loves the added attention she gets from the two men. But she also gets turned on watching the guys getting it on with each other. She also likes it when the guy doing her is also being done by the other guy.

I enjoy watching my guy with other guys. Depending on the other guy, I will join in or mostly watch.

We are soft swap, so I do not have sex with the other guy, but my guy is free to do whatever pleases the both of them. If the other guy has a lady, I do not play with him, I only assist him in pleasuring my guy.

The only 3sums I have been in have been with bi men.

So, to answer your original question... go slow, make sure you know what she is nervous about. Is it that she's not sure she can handle seeing you with another guy? or ANY one else? Is she unsure of what her role will be? Will she be expected to be intimate with him? Will she be expected to NOT be intimate with him? Find out what she is nervous about.

You may contact me with further questions. Best way is while I'm in chat, but you may write to me.

Rock

i love the sense of abandonment of making love with a guy in front of a woman, its more intense and liberating to be gay with a man in front of a woman, i love drinking my lovers come from my woman, it is the best ever

If you have a partner who is uncomfortable with a sexual desire you harbour, you must respect that partner and drop the idea straight away.

To persuade or coerce a less than willing person is ugly and distasteful and should not be done at all even if you are married to that person. Plenty of people do it all over the planet - but it is wrong.

Without the full, unfettered willingness of a participant there is absolute NO pleasure or merit to the experience.

If all this means losing out on your particular desires, then so be it. Respecting others is the greater value.

Sorry to bring these points up but I feel the marker has to be put down sometimes.
    Freedom chooses its own prison and looks not for escape - elf

It seems finding a single bi male is harder than it sounds lol the sex part? WAY easy!
    Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.
    Bugs Bunny

I love to have them both, and when I am "done" with them...I sit back with a glass of wine and watch...sometimes tell them to do things that wish to see

My wife and I started by fantasizing with a toy while we were making love. Originally she didn't really like the idea of me being bi but she instantly changed her mind once we started sucking on the toy together. We made it a regular part of our fantasies. First we tried playing with bi couples but have found that the MMF is much less complicated. As we have progressed and tried one new thing after another, every step along the way has originated in our one on one fantasy life and during our sex with each other.

The only problem is it doesn't happen alot. Not hard to find candidates, just hard to find time.

Basically my fantasy became my wife's as well one step at a time. She loves it now.

Good luck and take it slow. It is so worth it.

my ex and i always and still do have an agreement that the perfect relationship for us would be to find a live in bi guy to share that way we all get what we want all the time. Her and him alone, me and her alone , me and him alone or all of us in together! there would be fun all the time! We've had a few mfm straight 3 somes and a few mmf bi 3 somes and we both agree we much prefer the later and would love to have it all the time!

My girl and i are moving down the same road. It took a while but now we are on the same page on everything and its nice.

[QUOTE=Sourdough;110709]Have done this many times with my wife. She likes all the attention she gets, but does not like it if the guy and I start doing things togeather.

I have a lady friend who also loves the added attention she gets from the two men. But she also gets turned on watching the guys getting it on with each other. She also likes it when the guy doing her is also being done by the other guy.lucky you have any sexy pics

Thanks all! What does the woman like the most about MMF 3somes?

Quote Originally Posted by steviebc View Post
    Thanks all! What does the woman like the most about MMF 3somes?
    Duh...two naked guys ready to rock my worlddo I have to say more

Over the years I have beeninvolved in MMF threesomes a number of times with about 10 different couples and theey were all great, the women seemed to love all the attention they recieved and almost all of them loved to watch thier guy sucking and getting sucked.One couple I was seeing for about 4 years.

Jim

Has anyone had a MMF 3some? I am a bimale in a relationship with a straight female. I have openly discussed this with her and she has said she is willing to entertain the MMF, but she is really nervous about it and I dont know if she will go through with it. I need some advice, acctually WE need some advise from couples who have acctually gone through the same issue. A womans perspective would be very helpfull. It seems that bimale couples are far and few between. Any help would be really appreciated.

Sounds like you have alot of fun, would like to be part of your fantasy if I was close enough.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by open2joy View Post
    My wife and I started by fantasizing with a toy while we were making love. Originally she didn't really like the idea of me being bi but she instantly changed her mind once we started sucking on the toy together. We made it a regular part of our fantasies. First we tried playing with bi couples but have found that the MMF is much less complicated. As we have progressed and tried one new thing after another, every step along the way has originated in our one on one fantasy life and during our sex with each other.

The only problem is it doesn't happen alot. Not hard to find candidates, just hard to find time.

Basically my fantasy became my wife's as well one step at a time. She loves it now.

Good luck and take it slow. It is so worth it.

Well, at sometime shameless and I think we might try the MMF....I will say that I have been with a few bi men and the thought of seeing them with another man is a big turn on for me...
    We have discussed this idea and feel that it will not happen if the other man is not compatible for the BOTH of us. that is a gib thing...
    You ask what the woman feels about it...well, for me, I love shameless very much and would love to make sure he is happy in any way I can...and if that includes some added attention for me in the process..that is just gravy...
    Maybe your lady is nervous that you will gravitate to the man and she be left out...or I think some feel threatened that a relationship will fall apart and you will go with the other bi male.
    Make sure you reassure her that she is the one main person in your life...
    I am hoping you are having honest and very open discussions with her about this so as not to "surprise" her with anything during the 3some.
    I have watched two bimales together and it is very hot indeed....but you have to have the open mind for it also...
    For now, shameless and I are being exclusive so we can grow together, but maybe in the future........
    AngelRose
    Please sir....I want smore

Smile Re: MMF 3somes

We are a bi cpl.vitt&cho.We had a hard time finding a guy cause they got nervous and back out.But we did finally hook up with one guy and my girl really liked it.But on the other hand i think the 3rd party meaning the guy is the one who is really the nervous one.I was also nervous too but went though with it and loved it.All i need is to find a hot guy now.

i'm here for you lol.

If I may. I was married at one time. My ex is a straight female I am a bimale. We also talked about it many time and finally we decided to try it. Believe it or not I was the one that had a hard time with it. I found I didn't want her to be with the man as well as me and it took some time to get used to the idea. We talked about it more because it felt like it was gonna put a strain on us. We did try again and this time it was better. We all had a great time and have done it more than once. Only with the same other guy though. I would say to the two of you to be sure 100% you are both gonna be into it because it can change your relationship. Be careful and be patient. Talk about it alot. I hope this helps you, and Good luck

I wish my wife was more active in trying to find a bi male or couple with a bi male. She leaves it all up to me which is a turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by guycurious View Post
    I wish my wife was more active in trying to find a bi male or couple with a bi male. She leaves it all up to me which is a turn off.
    Why is it a turn-off?

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents. I've been part of a MFM a few times as the extra bi M who plays with a couple and I can tell is absolutely gratifying to perceive the sexual joy and pleasure both members of the couple M and F seem to experiment. When the chemistry is right this is a combination that allows a great deal of possibilities, sexually speaking. Moving forward I would love to find a lady that would be able to enjoy another bi M together with me, so I can also experiment the other side of the equation.

I think back years ago and MMF was her idea in the first place but not in the sense it has gotten to. It was more a fantasy to her that became a reality. The wife gives everything to it when we find the right man … harder than it seems. You can find sex anywhere but real attraction and hotness is only to be found with the right partners … that she feels an emotional, mental and physical attraction to. She’s a natural but comes on kind of strong sometimes … depending on her mood … and wants to direct the men but in turn she gets lots of affection, attention and penetration … from both sides … and then lots of cum to enjoy. But the part she seems to like just as well is the guys doing their thing with each other. She is multi orgasmic to the extreme and has one major complaint and that is that most of the guys we have met are the worst pussy eaters we have ever found … so I usually have to rescue her. Just for fun we recently timed her to see how many times she could get off during a lunch break … 6 times in 23 minutes … more later. So it’s not that she can’t get off it’s the guys who don’t know what they’re doing. So MMF for us needs to be MMF … not just MM.