Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Passing Of A Soul Mate - Honey Pot

Many of you have been following the posts about HoneyPot. It is with great sadness and sorrow I have had news from her family that she passed away peacefully this morning at 00:40 BST (GMT+1) Friday 13th June. Her family was by her side with many others having been to see her throughout the day.

Although it was expected as you will know from previous posts, I'm still stunned at the moment and cant find the words she was like a soul mate to me I feel like my heart is ripped apart. The only comfort is that she is now in a better place free from hurt and pain and with those she loves.

The funeral is due to take place on Sunday if any one wants to pass a message to her family please send me a PM and I'll email it on.

With love big hugs and tender kisses to the friends I know will be upset
    Smurfie
    xoxox
    "It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. It is the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It is the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live." Bette Midler

Re: The Passing Of A Soul Mate - Honey Pot

Words are failing me right now....I just want hugs and to give hugs....the pain is immense but the love of friends will sustain us at this time!!!

Rest in Peace, my precious friend! Know that you were loved and will be missed!
    Last edited by csrakate; Jun 13, 2008 at 7:13 AM.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

I am at a loss for words as well - Huney has finally begun the traverse to peace, may the purple arora of love follow you Huneypot.

When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

Unhappy Re: The Passing Of A Soul Mate - Honey Pot

Wasnt expecting this... this is so tragic

My heart goes out to you smurfy, and to her family
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

"Columbine was not in the 'hood."~Ricki Lee Josten

We arent better than each other, but we should want to be better people.~~Danielle Benton

~~Observing the blissfully ignorant daily~~~

I did not know Huneypot, but I have been following this tragedy through the pages of this forum.

May her family be comforted in their time of loss.

with deep sadness, all I can do is give hugs and wish for the family to find peace and comfort.

kitten
    Kitten
    The smallest feline is a masterpiece. -Leonardo DaVinci

I did not have the pleasure of knowing Huneypot, but I have been following the threads and I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you, Smurfie, her family and everyone who loved her.
    "Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people....but I've got the pistols, so I'll keep the pesos....." (~~The Refreshments "Banditos")

Blessings to you on your path back home, Huneypot. Your spirit lives in us all.
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

The highest reward for a person's effort is not what they get for it, but what they become by it

FerociousFeline

I am sorry to hear that Honey's current form did not recover. But Honey isn't gone, she'll be back in a newer sexier more beautiful body. (if she wants to that is, she may just opt to be our guardian Angel for a while)

The good news is that she will be closer to all of us than she has ever been before!

GodSpeed Honey.....and thankyou for sharing your beautiful heart with us.

FF

I did not know the lady either, but my heart is aching for all my new friends here who loved her and to her family.

>>>hugs for all <<<

Peg
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

Huney.. we knew each other but little
    But upon the world and in so many hearts
    You have not gone unnoticed
    But have left touches and footprints such as I would wish for me
    You who have given so much to us all
    Deserves so much more in return
    You are loved by so many
    As long as a single memory remains
    The merest sweet shimmer of Huney
    You will never be gone...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Dearest Friends...........................

I write with tears streaming down my cheeks on this morning filled with sadness, rememberance but in reality.... ultimate joy for our beloved Honey. Our sweet lass has been taken from this earth but her legacy to us all are the many wonderful memories, down right bellie laughs, words of encouragement, and artist treasures are our solice. Heart breaking as her death is, let us never loose site of the joy she brought into our lives and hearts.

To Smurf, Bear, Rachelle.....look within your hearts and to us to comfort you, for you know the sassy spitfire would want you to smile, laugh and be glad she came into your lives.

Belle

One Night, I was here talking to many who are special to me online. And I will always remember the the sunrise halfway around the world backlighting this angel we called Huneypot. It seems today, I hear that that same sun has set and and her spirit has been has been ubridled from the suffering and burdens of the last few months. And I pray that all who knew her can find the peace I will always have when her special ray from those sunrises sent by God will warm my soul and remind me to be a better person and touch others the way Huneypot has touched us.

CMM

Many of us have experienced the loss of people close to us and our hearts go out to you at this time of mourning.

We never knew Honeypot, except from seeing her posts. But we know that she was a unique and special person. It showed in every word.

With her passing, we are all poorer, for the ingredients that she brought to the stew that we call life are gone.

May she find an even better life in her next incarnation.

I'm so glad her sister let you know and I hope that you are ok ((((((( smurfie ))))))))) I know you're heart is breaking as mine is. She was a wonderfully creative, witty, charming woman that will be greatly missed. I'm just glad she's finally at peace.
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

I had a notion that perhaps she had passed in the past day or so---I guess I was correct.

Thank you for passing on the news Smurf---pass along to her family that I am one more person who wishes to offer my condolences.

It is so sad that Huney could not find her place and some sense of peace in this world----if there really is something beyond this life--I hope she has found a place of peace and rest.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    It is so sad that Huney could not find her place and some sense of peace in this world----if there really is something beyond this life--I hope she has found a place of peace and rest.
    Of course she has. And for those of us who remain behind, the memory of the righteous is a blessing.

BreeIsMe

OMG
    I don't know what to say or think
    Honeypot was such a wonderful human being

I can't imagine what her family must be going through. I will definitely miss her and her incredible kindness

Bree

For all of us that love her....oh and there are so many!!
    May we find peace in the thought of her laughter.
    All the jokes we all shared......Allbi,Bear,Kate,Smurfie,CMM....and many others.
    Remember all those wonderful,fun loving days.! We all know she would want us to.
    I too am in shock and my heart is heavy with sadness.
    Blessings to her family,her friends and to any stranger that was blessed enough to have crossed paths with Huney.

Our little Angel is now at Peace.

Godspeed our little Irish lass.........

Ladyd

Talking Re: The Passing Of A Soul Mate - Honey Pot

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    Words are failing me right now....I just want hugs and to give hugs....the pain is immense but the love of friends will sustain us at this time!!!

Rest in Peace, my precious friend! Know that you were loved and will be missed!
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Rachelle, Kate, Smurf}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    I will forever be blessed having heard her laugh and her making me laugh.
    I will forever be honored for her calling me her friend.
    I will miss her...but not forever for one day we will be rejoined and then...
    heaven watch out.

My dear sweet Belle gave me a statue of two hands clasping...she was afraid to give it to me becuase it would remind me on the drawing huney did of our hands clasping...be not afraid dear Belle...I have the original drawing sent all the way from Ireland and I cherish that and your gift which is displayed on my living room table as the drawing is hung up in my den.

Rest in peace my dearest Donna...
    I love you dearly, I love you forever and I thank you for loving me.

for the last time
    her ever luvin
    used

I never knew her but rest in peace.

I'm sorry smurfie *hugs* I'll keep you and her in my thoughts.

My thoughts are with all of you. I wasn't fortunate enough to know her, but I do know many of those affected by her passing. Please accept my sincerest condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I never got to know hunny, but when i first joined this site she made me feel more than welcome.
    Hope you are in a happier place

I never had the pleasure of meeting her. But I do know that many of my dear friends are hurting right now. My heart goes out to each and every one of you. I love you all. ((((((((( hugs for all )))))))))
    Laken

Re: The Passing Of A Soul Mate - Huneypot

I'm glad I didn't have to read this to know. Thank you Bear.

I'm pretty certain I've already said my goodbyes and those who were following my thread I'm sure know that as well.

It's with a gloriously heavy heart that we all say our final goodbyes to this wonderful woman. She will remain with me and those she touched for always (and there are SOOO many of us).

luv and Irish kisses,
    Rachelle
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

Hey y'all,Well as i have said before i don't have the words to describe how i really felt about our Huney. I want to send my thoughts and prayers to her family. I know some people think of Texas people as brash,arrogant,egotistical,and to some uncaring. Well this big ole Texan has a heart as big as Texas,and right now it is heartbroken over this loss to our little Family.Is getting hard to finish this,as i even have a couple of tears rolling down my cheeks. As Ferocious Feline said,Godspeed to you Huney..... God bless Huney's family,and many friends...
    Charles,,,Tex...

Very sad at least her suffering is now ended, She would have been proud at her friends here and how they now feel.
    Nicco

Even though I didnt know Honey, I pray that her Walk on the Path was smooth and tranquil, and that all of you that knew her will still feel her smile upon you know and then.:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Thanks to every one for all your kind messages it really means a lot. I'm still to lost for words to describe what I feel for Huney I guess time will help but it wont ever heal the sense of loss I feel right now.

Love & hugs
    Smurf
    "It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. It is the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It is the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live." Bette Midler