Register

sucking your own cock

what is the best position for sucking your own cock?

Re: sucking your own cock

Bent over I imagine.
    Unless you have a detatchable or 30 inch cock...
    I'd question the effect on your spine... Is it worth the limited jolly?

Good luck though.

When I was in my teens I sucked myself frequently. It is easier if you have a hard on before you try to get in position. Once hard, I would lay on my back with a pillow under my lower back. Then I would flip my feet up and backward over my head. Like doing a backward summer salt. When my feet touched the bed up behind my head I used one hand to push my hips toward my head and the other hand to guide my cock toward my mouth. Not a comfortable position until you learn to breath slowly. Then lifting my head up toward the head of my cock I could get the head of my cock in my mouth. Nursing on the head of it made it get harder and at the same time my hips would thrust slightly so an inch or so of the shaft followed the head into my mouth. The first few times a friend helped by holding my hips in place (he actually showed me how to go about it and got me started). The more you can relax the easier it is and maintaining the position long enough to cum is easier. Swallowing is difficult because the cum tends to squirt into your throat and fill it before you can swallow. I am not flexible enough to do it anymore but I certainly enjoyed it when I could.

For more information, pics, vids, and chat about sucking your own cock, I recommend a visit to:

www.solosuck.com
    Dirty old men need love too.

1 thing bout it..spose yad kno wer its been... moren can b sed bout the rest of em...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I could do it when I was younger, up until about the time I turned 30. I would lay across the bed on my back and slowly slide off head 1st when my head hit the floor I would flip my feet over my head and down to the floor. I could get about 2" of my cock in my mouth. I discover this one day when was about 14. I was lying on the bed jacking off and slid off by accident and it was the 1st time I ever sucked a cock to completion.
    Sure wish I could do it now........

i used to be able to suck my own cock. i could get the head into my mouth. i would lean up against the wall and then throw my legs up by my head...a lot of the times i just stroked it til i shot my load on my face. i love getting sprayed with cum. i can't do it now, but i enjoyed the hell out of sucking my own cock.

seems that i can't do so... but it's easy for others to suck.

Maybe we can turn this topic to "can you suck your own cock" to see how many man can do it.

Wink Re: sucking your own cock

LOL Baby, if half of these men could suck their own cocks, amny of them wouldnt leave the house anymore! lol
    Hugz
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I can suck myself off.
    There was a threat started a while ago about this topic.
    If I am really horney and I stretch out before I start I can have my balls resting on my nose as get myself off.
    In order stretch out I basically lean forward in a computer chair, grab the back of my legs and pull my body towards my thighs keeping my head up. pulling a little each time and holding for 10 seconds. Then as I feel as though I am getting loose enough that is when I keep my dick hard.
    I have actually self sucked at work, I stretched out about 10:30 in the morning and then by 11 I was in the back private bathroom with my cock in my mouth soon swallowing my load...then heading back to my desk smiling.
    the position that works best for me would be to lay on my back and through my legs over my head, then taking my arms and locking my elbows into the back of my knees. that allows me to grab the back of my ass and pull my hips down towards my face shoving more and more of my cock into my mouth. Putting a pillow or in the case of being at work I roll my pants up and stick them behind my head causing my head to be elevated also allows me to get almost all of my cock down my throat.
    On my knees works also but it is very limited to how deep I can go...I am still trying to perfect that position but when the other works so well I find that I just give up kneeling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3802997.jpg   3802994.jpg   3802995.jpg  

If I could do that I wouldnt need my wife or boyfriend to do it for me. LOL
    I wish i couild .
    C & Y

i could never do that. i tried but no dice. more fun if someone else does it.

as many I used to do it when I was about 14 to 15, in the restroom, I used to just bend over and get just the head. But changed in about two weeks to rolling my feet over my head, until they touched the floor, then I would get 3/4 of it inside.

that was awesome but never ate my load, until like two years ago when I tasted my own, but I think I would like more someone elses.

Talking Re: sucking your own cock

lol I found a vid on RedTube.com of a guy sucking his own cock today..Oh My...:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

This subject comes up at least once a year. I suggest you should look into a Yoga and a Pilates classes . Pilates really helps me keep in shape amd enhances my flexibility. I didn't start until I was in my early thirties so don't let the age number stop ya. The right or best position is dependent on the persons body style.

self

selfellatio.com

You know what they say.... If I could, I would!

DM

When I was younger, I could get about an inch of my cock into my mouth, lying on my back and lifting my legs over my head. Now the best I can do is get the head close and masturbate and cum in my mouth...oh well..that can be fun too.

When I was a skinny teen I could suck my own cock. I was flexible enough to get the whole thing in my mouth. Loved swallowing my loads.