Register

Thread: Login problems?

Question Login problems?

What's up w/ the login? Anybody else having problems? It just took me 5 tries at logging in before I could post to another thread -- not rejected, just didn't "take". Each time I logged in, then attempted to post, it told me I wasn't logged in!

Re: Login problems?

I have not had actual log in troubles per se since I don't log out when I leave but I have had problems at times in getting directed to the site--I will post the address in the box and hit enter--but I am not directed here--I often either remain stuck at whatever site I am on currently at that time or wind up at another web site---the only way I can correct that problem is to kill my browser, then re-enter the address which usually does lead to me being able to get here.

Has anyone else had that problem??? Anyone have any idea what is up with that and why that happens?
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Cool Re: Login problems?

Being new here I ran into problems but they seemed to be on my end rather than the sites. My pop up blocker was just a little too agressive. Also I failed to properly read the instructions