Register
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Like so many here, I like the whole experience, before it starts until after it's over, BUT, the question is what do you like the most? For me, the few seconds leading up to the penis getting harder, precum smells and taste and each successive pulse of semen as it shots against my toungue and how it makes his penis all slipery. I love EVERYTHING about semen and the more the better. All that can happen within just a few seconds. It is personally very satifiying to know that I've given him an intense sexual release that makes him want to do it again, and again and again. Gosh I left out so many things like enjoying his testicles, feeling his buns tighten as he gets closer, moving my tongue against his glands, feeling all of his warm penis in my mouth, and so many other experiences, but there you go, that's my favorite part...

not much else can be said,you-all said it perfectly.me i like the reward for a job well done.mmmmmmmmmm

....the creamy center!
    "I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though."
    Elton John.

Like many here on the forum, it has been a long time since I had a cock in my mouth, and want to start again. Back then I was more interested in sucking his cock, then I was in him doing me. His was extra large and just wonderful to taste. Now in my 60s, my dick is a shadow of it's former self. Heart operation, and intestine operations really took their toll. With help from the wife, who knows all about him, I am able to still taste that wonderful cum. She was very eager to let me eat her out after I cum in her, and now she sticks her sticky fingers in my mouth after she helps me jackoff. Hope to find another before it's too late.

Everything. But if I had to pick just one thing, It would have to be Deep Throating. I love the feel of a man in my mouth. May-be even more than anal sex.

I love feeling and tasting a man's cock and balls in my mouth.

Maggot

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    With me..All of it! I lvoe the feel and silky smooth texture of a sweet hard cock gliding wetly in and out of my mouth. I love the feel of the hardness between my moist lips. I love the way the man quivers under my mouth and the way his cock tenses and throbs on my tongue. I love how the blood courses thru those veins on his cock when I stroke my tongue up and down on them.
    I Esecially enjoy the moans and groans of the man as I bring him Right to the edge, then slow down so as to not make him cum right then; only to start sucking hot and hard all over again until he blows sweet, hot love-milk down the back of my throat.....
    I so adore sucking a hot cock to the point where I am Euphoric, and have cheated myself out of a good fucking because I got carried away with my suckings..lol.
    Cat
    (Is it gettin warm in here???) lol

Couldn't put it any better myself.

Sucking the cock!

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

EVERYTHING ITS AGREAT FEELING

Everything about it!

First, there's the hotness of the guy's bulge; for me, it all begins with seeing a hot guy in cargo or gym shorts... I'm immediately drawn to his crotch area and sometimes you can see a hint of an outline... which gets me to thinking about what his cock looks like; do his balls hang loosely or is his nut sack tight? If it's a younger guy, I think about how he's probably not cut and how fucking hot it would be to pull those shorts down and suck that cock until it starts spraying cum into my mouth...

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    That was so wonderful!!!!
    But I need it at least once a week. So, I hope you get to continue at least as often as that with him.
    I had to move away and I will miss him and his wonderful cock. Toward the end of our time together, he asked that my wife tie me to a chair so that, when he arrived, I was his bound cock slave. It was incredible to have him thrust his long cock in and out of my "helpless" mouth and all the way down my throat.

Now I am looking for a new partner in Fremont County, CO

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    Although it's been a while since I last sucked a cock, I still remember enjoying the exquisite sensation of having my throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate as it filled my mouth with warm semen. How about you guys?
    I read all these posts and love them. I agree with most all the physical pleasures. But for me, the psychological thrills are a huge part of it. When I first look at my partner's cock I go crazy with anticipation at having it go into my mouth and he loves seeing me tremble with need for his wonderful cock.

Then when he presses down on my shoulder and I go to my knees, I fall into a submissive dream. I begin to worship his cock. When his cock fills my mouth and presses against the back of my throat, it is the only thing in my world. I belong to his cock. It owns me.

And when his long cock goes down my throat to the hilt, I feel threaded on his cock. His cock is going entirely through me. I cannot give his cock enough pleasure. I try and try and desperately make mouth love to his cock.

I almost cum without touching my own cock when my man spurts his pearly treasure into my mouth and I swallow his cum to make bones for my body.

I just love the feel of a mans cock in my mouth,the way my tongue feels as it slowly licks a nice cock head,its just an awesome feeling....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xxx1.jpg  

Like most others I love the feel and taste of an increasingly hard cock as it works it way to climax, and the knowledge I'm giving about as much pleasure as I am receiving.

I like to feel the spurts of his load travel the length of his cock by pressing my tongue against the guys' urethra while he's cumming. It makes me feel like I've brought a bit of pleasure to someone, and thinking of it (like now) makes me light headed.

i love getting people off

Like so many others I LOVE the feeling of him throbbing in my mouth, growing bigger and harder, trying to get as much of that big beautiful cock in my mouth as i rub his balls and squeeze his firm ass cheeks!
    I love tasting the precum as i twirl my tongue all over and around the head and shaft as i stroke and suck him. Working on that cock with everything I have! Hearing him telling me how good it feels and his moans and groans.
    I love when he says "almost there", its like i go into turbo mode and suck harder faster and deeper than before and when he starts erupting in my mouth i never stop sucking on him i keep sucking as hes cumming and spurting and shooting in my mouth until it fills my mouth and starts to run out of my lips as i keep sucking him deep, then i stand up and share it with him as we kiss and makeout with our mouths full of cum and saliva together. I drop back down and clean up his messy cock with my hungry mouth as it starts to soften and hope to repeat very very soon!

I hope to find another clean guy real soon as its been some time since my "buddy" moved after college and I sooo miss the pleasure we both got from it!!

At the risk of posting a second reply to this thread I enjoy the whole experience of sucking cock. I like having a guy's cock in my mouth, feeling him grow hard between my lips, his quivering shaft between my lips. I love to hear him tell me what a wonderfull cock sucker I am. I like to look up at him in his eyes as I work on his shaft with my mouth. I get so turned on by the whole experience! Most of all I just love the feel and taste of a man's cum in my mouth before I swallow it! How I miss sucking cock!

I love to feel a soft cock swell into a raging hard monster in my mouth

I agree bimalewitch with everything you said and to add just a bit I love it when he has his hands on my head pulling my eager mouth down on his throbbing cock till I get that wonderful load!!!!! MMMMMM!!!!!
    Live and let live for love and happiness are yours to give.

Unofficial Community Leader

Cool Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by tartuga View Post
    I love the feel of a mans cock in my mouth and the flavor of him.
    this one I most relate with rite now; and his moans of pleasure & physical spasms approaching the moment....
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I love feeling a cock grow inside my mouth. It getting harder and harder. I love teasing the tip of his cock with my tounge and gently deepthroating him. And of course the best part is when he cums in my mouth. I can taste the hot salty cum right now.

Cool Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

What I love most about sucking cock is pleasing the guy I'm sucking. I take pride in making sure he gets satisfied and the blowjob was well worth it to him. I also really love the reward that cums at the moment the job is finished. On one hand I'm sad because I don't get to suck often enough, but on the other hand I'm glad I'm not easy, because when I do find a dude I like, I make every second count, and every drop of cum mine.

Quote Originally Posted by sdnaustin View Post
    I like the way it tastes, and smells as I'm sucking it...and when the precum starts to flow, the taste just gets better until that wonderful finale
    I would like to try it sometime

Quote Originally Posted by bimalewitch View Post
    At the risk of posting a second reply to this thread I enjoy the whole experience of sucking cock. I like having a guy's cock in my mouth, feeling him grow hard between my lips, his quivering shaft between my lips. I love to hear him tell me what a wonderfull cock sucker I am. I like to look up at him in his eyes as I work on his shaft with my mouth. I get so turned on by the whole experience! Most of all I just love the feel and taste of a man's cum in my mouth before I swallow it! How I miss sucking cock!
    This is so forbidden that that I want to do it and need help with the right person

Quote Originally Posted by orallibido View Post
    What I love most about sucking cock is pleasing the guy I'm sucking. I take pride in making sure he gets satisfied and the blowjob was well worth it to him. I also really love the reward that cums at the moment the job is finished. On one hand I'm sad because I don't get to suck often enough, but on the other hand I'm glad I'm not easy, because when I do find a dude I like, I make every second count, and every drop of cum mine.
    Its getting real in here hard as a rock now

Quote Originally Posted by Cubswn View Post
    I love feeling a cock grow inside my mouth. It getting harder and harder. I love teasing the tip of his cock with my tounge and gently deepthroating him. And of course the best part is when he cums in my mouth. I can taste the hot salty cum right now.
    Is it all hot and salty? hmmmmmm I'd like to try some soon with someone I can trust <wink>

Quote Originally Posted by bimalewitch View Post
    I'm so hot now and reading this just makes me want to try it all the more !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicaknight View Post
    Everything. But if I had to pick just one thing, It would have to be Deep Throating. I love the feel of a man in my mouth. May-be even more than anal sex.
    Never tried Anal sex - sounds hot as I would be very submissive