Register
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah45 View Post
    There is nothing that I don't like about sucking cock. The feel of the skin...loose and then tight...the precum...the head...the shape...the thickness...the pulsing...the moaning...the ability to deepthroat...the moment of orgasm as the cum shoots into my mouth...I just love all that.
    DITTO
    ~ Trust but verify -- Damon Runyon
    ~ If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
    ~ When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care. -- Medgar Evers

I love the whole experience of sucking cock, I love feeling my partner grow hard in my mouth. I love the feel of his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth with my moist lips wrapped around him. I love to lick the shaft from the tip of his cock down to his balls and run my tongue and lips around his balls. I love feeling him grow a little harder as the precum starts flowing...and I use my tongue to playfully spread his precum around the tip of his cock. But I absolutely love the feel and taste of him cumming in my mouth as I lock my moist lips around the base of the head of his cock. I swalow of every drop of his tasty cum and then wrap my lips around the base of the head of his throbbing cock and use my tongue to make his toes curl. Like I said I just love the whole experience of sucking cock and sometimes I can not get enough cock. God I wish I had a cock to suck now...It is getting warm in here!

I admit it, I am a cocksucker....bring them on guys!!

It's all been said here. Like to know if any guy reading this didn't get hard.

When he cums I love sucking his cock dry and getting all the cum. Love all cocks but prefer cut.

The bigger the load the better!!!!

I've loved everything about cock sucking ever since my first experience. I recently had my first MFM experience. Hearing the woman tell me how much her man was enjoying my sucking on his cock added a new level of pleasure. I can't imagine that it gets any better than that!!!
    g

I responded before, but I just sucked a cock about an hour ago and it was as good as ever. I like to start sucking when he is still somewhat soft and therefor I can enjoy the feeling of getting harder. I like the sounds coming from him when he gets close, and I really enjoy feeling the cum shooting in my mouth.

First of all I love the sight of a nice hard cock just salivating to be sucked. As it passes the lips the taste and feel of the head when freshly clean and sliding ever so slowly down as far as I can take it. then sucking strongly as i can upon the outward stroke. The pulsation as the blood fills the viens and when he is so close to cumming and the pre cum slithers down my throat makes me rather estatic of the pleasure I am giving. Much the same as when my cock is sucked deep and strong. In following the golden rule. I would not ask someone either a male or female to do something I would not do myself.

In addition to my last comments. I believe oral sex in some ways is more intimate than fucking.

Thumbs up Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by BiCplAz View Post
    It's all been said here. Like to know if any guy reading this didn't get hard.

The bigger the load the better!!!!
    I will say that I get hard everytime I read this thread!!! and is in full agreement!!

Quote Originally Posted by belect View Post
    In addition to my last comments. I believe oral sex in some ways is more intimate than fucking.
    I totally agree.

I like everything about sucking cock especially the ever so tasty reward at the end. Just have to make sure I catch it all in my mouth. If you miss a drop you have to be sure and clean it up

Quote Originally Posted by HornyGraceCouple View Post
    I like everything about sucking cock especially the ever so tasty reward at the end. Just have to make sure I catch it all in my mouth. If you miss a drop you have to be sure and clean it up
    Can't agree more! It is great feeling a warm hard cock inside your mouth

Been SO many years, but definately the sperm... the more the better!

Everything really...but most of all I like to hear the moans and then the pulsating as spurt after spurt of cum shoots in my mouth for me to swirl around and eventually swallow!

I like everything about sucking cock; the taste, the texture, feeling the cock getting hard in my mouth, licking all along the shaft, licking the tip, the feeling as the guy thrusts in and out of my mouth, the moans of the guy, the warmth of the cock in my mouth, the feeling as the guy's cock starts to pulsate just before he comes, and the feeling and taste of his sperm as he shoots his load into my eager mouth. The only thing as good as sucking a cock is taking a cock in my ass.

It has been a while since I last sucked a cock, I remember enjoying the most exquisite feeling & sensation of having my mouth filled with a clean hard cock. Feeling it pulsate as I work mouth magic on my partner. Enyoing the pleasure I am giving him and enjoying tje present he gives me when he fills my mouth with his semen.

Sometimes I like laying on my back and he is on his knees performing inctercourse in my mouth while he stokes and caresses my cock with his hand.

Or he is lying on his back and we start with me on top with deep passionate kisses then I move my mouth down his body until I reach his genitals. I kis and lick his balls, perinium, and run my lips and toungue up and down his hard shaft unilt I take him into my mouth and suck and swirl my tongue around him. And when he gives me my reward I apply hand and mouth pressure squeezing and sucking his cum into my mouth. sometimes letting some squirt on my chest or cheeks.

The we kiss deeply sharing the cum that we both like.

Best yet is when we lay on our sides and we suck eachother at the same time, ussually cumming at the same time or almost the same time and we bring our two cum filled mouths together for some very romantic kissing.
    (This also works wonderfully with a woman)

All of the above

I love the taste of that beautiful cock and then the feeling of it sliding back and forth in my mouth. Then cums that all to great feeling of the shooting in my mouth and down my throat. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I should have just said EVERYTHING!!

I like to start sucking a nice cock when it's soft and feel it get rock hard in my mouth, wrapping my lips around the helmet, licking the rim of the helmet and especially feeling it swell just b4 it blows down my throat!

It's hard to choose just one favorite aspect of the ecstatic experience of cocksucking, but I love the gradual escalation of erotic energy as it evolves from me taking the active role and making love to his cock with my mouth, to becoming gradually more passive and encouraging him to grab my head and aggressively use my throat to provide the stimulation that will bring on his orgasm and release his delicious semen in my mouth.

all of it but especially receiving a spurting cock in the mouth at the end!

The cock.

It's such an intimate thing to do for someone to show them that you like them and want to give them pleasure.....touching tasting sucking licking..hmmmmmm

Just the thought of holidng it while I place it in my mouth. I just love a hard one. And watching it shoot a juicy load! Along with mine.

It turns me on sexually, I've always enjoyed sucking on a hard dick, I like to suck cock Swallow cum & taste it in my mouth, it's hot!!!

the way it feels as I wrap my mouth around it
    and my tounge softly licks it

Everything. I LOVE sucking cock and swallowing cum.

best thing i love about sucking cock is the vieuw of a dick in front of you , just the idea of being a tool (may sound weird but dont know a better word)

i mean with a female we are active and have to put something in

just the whole idea / experience of his part inside my mouth makes it so exiting

i have to admit i just love to get fucked in my mouth ... best thing
    not really hard or anything wild , no just him taking hold of my head and gently fucking me in the mouth

short draws and suddenly deep inside .. never knowing whats coming

the as for the rest just feeling a cock , licking it playing with your tonguew while its inside , the rubbing all make a cock in your mouth awsome

The thing I like best about sucking dick is being on my knees in front of my fella & opening my mouth wide to take his dick as far as I can take it. Then the feeling of him quaking, throbbing then finally dumping a big load in my mouth, then to show him how much I adore his cum I pay him the highest complement a cock sucker can - the act of swallowing his ball juice making sure he sees my throat muscles working as I swallow his load, then cleaning his dick with my tongue.