Register
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

watching his face...

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

love waking someone up with a bj.

feeling him grow in my mouth from soft to rock hard is the best

yummy

love rolling my tongue around the crown slowly til I feel him twitch

definitly facials, giving and getting

the thing that we like best is me and my bride sucking it together! OMG! that is HOT! we talk about it, and re-inact it often.

I guess I love the way it feels in my mouth. Warm, hard and throbbing.

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

My favorite part is just before he cums. I like feeling the cock get even harder and start throbbing right before I get a mouthful of tasty luv juice. mmmm!

It is hard to improve on what people have said in this thread--but I have to say--I find it exciting to meet a guy for the first time---and to get his pants off to see what his cock looks like for the first time---it is a bit of a rush!!

Then I can't wait to first get my hands on it--moving to the first time my tongue makes contact with the head of his cock---run my tongue all around the head if its cut--or if uncut--run my tongue inside his foreskin--and use my tongue to work his hole---I like it when a guy has a nice big hole such that I can work the tip of my tongue inside it.

Once I am working his cock--I love it when I stop and he is in such a state of arousal--he has to start pumping his cock in and out of my mouth--then I finish him off since I know he's close to popping his load of juice.

Got to say it--I am a confirmed cockloving cocksucker to be sure!!!!

It looks like from this hot thread---I am not the only one!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

It looks like from this hot thread---I am not the only one!!![/QUOTE]

I just luv helping a lady suck her man off!

I especially like it when I take over and she starts whispering things like,

"suck that cock you cocksucker let me see that cock shoot his load in your

mouth. suck it ,suck it, I like seeing a guy suck cock".

By that time the guy who's dick I'm sucking toes are curled because the more encouragement I get the better I suck.

Not to mention I'm rock hard.

There is nothing that I don't like about sucking cock. The feel of the skin...loose and then tight...the precum...the head...the shape...the thickness...the pulsing...the moaning...the ability to deepthroat...the moment of orgasm as the cum shoots into my mouth...I just love all that.

Wink Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Various positions to the act of giving head. The first, being on my knees as the guy stands naked in front of me. Seeing the beauty of his package, smelling his masculinity and msuty fragrances as I slide my hands up and down his muscular thighs. His semi at my full wet, pursed lips and my talented tongue teasing the head as his hardness grows. Then reaching around his hips to his ass cheecks, squeezing them as I pull him toward me. His large purple head slips between my lips and my tongue tastes and teases it as I roll it around and and around and around and around and around it. He slowly pushes it in and he and I feel my lips tight around the shaft. The top of the head glides along the roof of my mouth and my wet tongue working the underside as it makes its way to my throat. It fully disappears from site as I hold himdeep. My nose against his pubes and chin firmly placed at his nuts. Then slowly pulling all the way back and begining a rythmic pumping his long, slow powerful thrusts matching my head bobs and slowly picking up speed to the point he is fucking my mouth and him tellling me " Oh John, you are a great cocksucker", reinforcing my talent so I know and want to pleasure him more so. He pumps the full length the head reaching my lilps then thrusting deep slapping his balls to my chin and finally he starts cumming deep in my throat and in my mouth tasting swallowing and savoring his orgasmic frenzy. Holding it deep as long as it takes to soften and suck the after cum oozing from his delicious penis. Later I will describe another position. That's all for now TY

I like kissing my sweetie with a nice hard cock between our lips, its a very orally exciting feeling. You know when your face starts to tingle and your lips feel tickled....
    I also like it when the guy pulls my head into his cock, the feeling of being a total cocksucker and loving it. But the best part is the explosion of cum it makes me feel very sexual and erotically attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by tartuga View Post
    I love the feel of a mans cock in my mouth and the flavor of him.
    i love feeling his dick swell-like the slippery precum for hours-in my mouth-love having his total maleness in my mouth-love a showoff-sorry-cant help it

Warm, hard yet such soft skin... giving total pleasure

I was eating my wifes pussy last night and was really enjoying the noise she was making and the taste of her cum. I also love what a mans cock looks like and feels like. I love a foreskin and would love to suck on one. Just the moans and groans and how it swells as he cums and his taste!

I love just looking at his hardon pointed at my face knowing that in a moment that handsome piece of male essence will be deep in my mouth - pushing against the back of my throat. I love how having his big cock deep in my throat consumes me and makes me feel like the only thing in my world is his cock and my only purpose in life is to give pleasure to his cock. I suppose I become a slave to his cock.

My guy loves to straddle my chest and fuck my mouth until I lose my mind. When he says, "I'm coming!" I almost cum without touching myself. Then I taste his first burst of semen. Oh my God! I love it. I can't get him in me far enough. I save all his load until he is finished and then slowly let it slide down my throat. I know then that I am his cocksucker - owned by his wonderful cock.

Quote Originally Posted by chub-bi View Post

It looks like from this hot thread---I am not the only one!!!

I just luv helping a lady suck her man off!

I especially like it when I take over and she starts whispering things like,

"suck that cock you cocksucker let me see that cock shoot his load in your

mouth. suck it ,suck it, I like seeing a guy suck cock".

By that time the guy who's dick I'm sucking toes are curled because the more encouragement I get the better I suck.

Not to mention I'm rock hard.[/QUOTE]

Just the feel of all that throbbing power in your hands. The hardness and softness together. I use my tongue and gently lick the underside, all up and down the shaft. Then give it a good squeeze and lap up the precum, all while watching the expressions on his face. Then I open wide and go deep and slow, gently massaging his balls and playing with his butthole. I can go for hours just doing that. BUt not many guys can, so when I feel the finale is comming up, I work it harder and increasing my rythem. If he's a good boy I slowly slide a finger or two in his anus and massage their too. Just to feel the motion of his hips squirning in my hands is heaven as he starts to thrust. I go deeper with my fingers, faster in and out of his ass till he is gasping for breath. Then I rub his prostate and hang on for dear life!!! Bam! right down the throat it goes. Yum. But the best is the sounds he makes, so animal like, so earthy, primal even. Huge turn on!!!!!
    Last edited by mikey3000; Nov 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM.

Has anyone else noticed that the vast majority of respondents on this thread are males? Does that mean that guys love sucking cock more than women, that there are more guys on this site than women, or women just don't like to brag like us men do. I'm just sayin...

Um...I'm not sure if I'm alone or a minority but sucking dick is not my priority when being with a guy..nor is anal. I give so that I may receive as I do enjoy receiving. If the other person only wants to give oral, I'm fine with that.

I love having my lips around a thick cock, pumping into my mouth, licking around the head, licking and kissing the balls. But the part I like most is when it is throbbing and filling my mouth with cum, mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Meinbruder View Post
    The feeling of being in complete control of a man’s pleasure and the ability to hold his absolute attention is magical. After that, it would be taste, texture, smell and that first throbbing pulse that signals a tasty reward for my efforts. Did I mention the balls sucking yet?
    thats it!!

I love the feeling of control. I love when he responds to my pleasuring him. Getting harder and harder. Love when his cock slips deep and the reflexes cause my throat to spasm. The moan of pleasure has made me cum.

I love these things, hard on the outside with a warm creamy center. Yummy!

As everyone else stated, the feeling of control. My first cock sucked, the guy was nervous at first, but then he got into it before I did...and then I started enjoying it a lot.
    Then of course, swallowing his load was pretty hot, too

i enjoy the firmness and feel of a cock in my mouth the sensation when he cums and the knowledge that i have given him pleasure and release as i have been given in past

its an aesome taste while suckin a cock... a hard thing with a soft coating and jelly stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by dickhand View Post
    All of the above ! The sense of accomplishment when he cums in my mouth and I know he is enjoying the moment of orgasm and the taste of his cum .
    as hes sucking my cock cant get enough of that creamy stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy08 View Post
    Swallowing of course!
    In addition to swallowing, I love to keep some cum in my mouth and kiss my partner on his lips and exchange the cum from mouth to mouth.. That seems to get him hard again and I don't mindsucking that beautiful rod again. If he comes, great! I swallow it with gusto.

I love the feeling of something big, thick, warm, hard, yet so soft in my waiting, watering mouth.

I like everything about sucking cock, working his nuts with my tongue, licking the head like a loolypop, how it feels in my mouth, the warmth, the pulsating veins, I like it even better when they hold my head and face fuck me or I kneel before him and he grabs the back of my head and thrust it in as far as it will go, his abdomen slapping on my forehead and then the nice juicy reward and swallowing it all down and then licking his tool dry. The only thing that could make that better is if he can recharge and I suck him off again while he still has that spooge smell still on his tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffNaked View Post
    I am a straight orally bi married man. I love sucking cock, I like sucking a guy off, going down on him without receiving reciprocation. I like the Idea of being a guys blow job. I like all cocks but really love thick large head cocks with big balls. I love a guy who shoots a large and thick load of cum and especially one who cums more than once and can get back to back blow jobs from me.
    I like to lick between a guys legs, kissing his thighs, licking and sucking his balls, running my tongue up under his balls close to his asshole, I like going back to the cock and the shaft, running my tongue up and down the cock shaft and my way to the head, I like to kiss the head, work the tip of my tongue into the piss slit of the head. Then I like to swallow the head down into my mouth, my cocksuckers mouth and suck.....lick, swirl my tongue and then work it with my head bobbing up and down, going down my throat and back up to the cock head and back again, my bobbing head faster and faster like a jacking hand jacking off the cock.. as he gets closer and closer, his face changes, his breath comes faster, he moans, his cock grows even harder and then my mouth is totally loaded with his cum, my mouth filled to the brim and I start to swallow faster and faster,, enjoying the taste, the feel of warm cum going down my throat. Then when he stops cumming i like to continue licking and kissing the head and then I clean his cock and balls of any excess cum and keep it in my mouth for as long as I can.
    The other way I like to suck cock is having the guy dominate my head, face fucking me, holding my head still and using his cock all over my face, i like that type of cocksucking rough and hard, taking his cock in my mouth as he controls the depth and the force of the face fuck, and he can jack off his cock while it is in my mouth and when he cums he can shoot it all over my face and even in my wide open eyes, giving me a true cum facial.
    I like both ways almost equally, maybe the face fuck a little more..........and I like being some guys regular head, just call and push my head into your lap or hold my head and fuck away.....jeff

When I first had sex with my ex bf Id been telling him for a year I was straight. When I finally gave in I soon found out how wonderful sex is with another man. When I gave my first blojob he was sitting on the edg of the bed naked, legs spread beautiful hard cock & balls in front of me. I got down on my knees & slightly embarassed took his cock in my mouth & started sucking. I looked straight ahead not quite sure what to do next. After a short time I noticed a strange taste in my mouth.I later figgured out it was pre-cum. I finally looked up at him. He was watching me with a smile on his face.He said to me "for being a womans man you seem to enjoy sucking my cock."I could feel my face getting bright red.He said its ok & pulled me up to him, put his arms around me, & gave me long deep kiss.I guess my feminine side really came out for the first time in my life because it was so beautiful, comforting & arousing. At that moment I felt so close to him that I wanted to try & show my appriciation.I said I didnt think my cock sucking was so great & Id like to do a better job for him so would he teach me? He pushed me down between his legs & told me to gently massage his balls & kiss & lick the head of his cock . I grabbed his balls & started massaging & noticed the end of his cock was wet. I looked up at him & he just nodded so I started licking & kissing his cock. I quickly found out what the strange taste was in my mouth earlier. He gently pulled my head down slowly making me take in more of his big lovely cock. Soon it was hitting the back of my throat. he stopped pulling&looked at me & said Id really like you to burry your nose in my bush & swollow my whole cock. He said to try & hold my breath so I wouldnt choke.I was getting so turned on by his "lessons" & the realization I really was giving my first blojob so I took a deep breath & forced that big cock all the way in until my nose was burried in his bush & pushing on his belly. I felt kinda proud so I looked up at Andy & he said "good job." When I started breathing again I noticed a mild musky smell right before I started choking & had to pull his cock out of my mouth. He then said one way to get better was to practice which by this time I was really anxious to do. I started again by kissing licking & smelling his balls, cock & bush. The mild manly smell really got me hot. I think Andy liked what I was doing because when I looked up again his smile was gone & his eyes looked a little glassey. After kissing his balls and cock again I started sucking him in earnst. I could tell I was doing better because he was moaning softly & breathing a little harder. As I kept working on his cock I reached up to hold his hand. He looked at me & blew me a kiss. He was now beathing & moaning openly. He began thrusting his cock in sink With my head movments. He squeezed my hand tightly, let out a loud moan & unloaded a huge load in my mouth. I swollowed & choked a little & kept his cock in my mouth until he finished coming. He laid back on the bed, I took his cock from my mouth, lay on the bed beside him with my head on his leg & nose in his bush smelling his scent.I really felt great about getting him off so intensley & thought I did ok for rhe first time. I fell asleep still tasting him in my mouth & feeling completly drained & at peace.

I know I've added to this with a post in the past. I just want to say that it is still my favorite activity to indulge in with males and so will indulge with yet another entry on this topic. Yes, there are other things beside this that I have enjoyed and still enjoy with men, but ultimately I enjoy sucking a cock VERY much.
    There are way too many things I enjoy about sucking...from that very first moment of seeing it either fully erect and ready to go and anxious to get my mouth on it or soft and then working it with my mouth to feel it growing steadily until it's fully hard. All the beautiful things associated with it; massaging the balls with my fingers as I suck and tasting the precum and smelling that masculine scent that arises from the excitement generated when a man is turned on. This is the case with a woman too....but the two are distinctly different as if no one else knows this.... And licking, gently nibbling and biting at the scrotum and sucking on balls as I stroke the hard cock.....returning again to the head and sucking it only; teasing the head with the sucking and then sliding all the way down to the base and then pulling back up again. All the responses that tell me he is enjoying it with the moans and the spasms and surges throughout the shaft as his orgasm builds....and then of course, the final moment where the surges make the entire shaft hard to the head and then feeling that hot wet nectar pour forth into my waiting mouth which by this time usually triggers my own orgasm as I am jacking off at the same time while this is all going on or sometimes having another male or female participating with us and who is sucking me at the same time and to orgasm at the same time also....this is the beauty of sucking cock.....it is a multi-faceted experience. The oral experience with a woman is another most incredible and beautiful thing also for all the reasons that pertain to being with a woman. But of course, that is another topic altogether and as usual, I stray from the topic here.....