Register
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    Although it's been a while since I last sucked a cock, I still remember enjoying the exquisite sensation of having my throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate as it filled my mouth with warm semen. How about you guys?
    DID WE NOT JUST GET THOUGH WITH THIS SAME POST 3 WEEKS AGO.iF IT TASTES GOOD KEEP DOING IT.

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

WELL FOR ME IS THE PLEASURE I AM GIVING A GUY, THE WAY I WANT MY COCK SUCKED, I LIKE TAKING MY TIME FEELIING EVERY PART OF HIS COCK IN MY MOUTH. LICKING THE HEAD SO SENSOUSLY TRACING IT WITH MY TONGUE, WATCHING HIM AS HE MOANS TO THE ATTENTIONS THAT I AM GIVING HIM. TICKLING UNDER HIS BALL SAC AS I TURN MY ATTENTION TO BURYING THAT HARD THICK SHAFT DOWN MY THROAT. HAVING HIM USE MY MOUTH LIKE A HOT PUSSY, SHOWING ME HIS PROWNESS, GETTING EVERY BIT OF HIS COCK DEEP DOWN MY THROAT AS HE IS ABOUT TO SPEW FORTH THE MAGIC FLUIDS OF MY DESIRES. THATS WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT SUCKING COCK...................JOHN, ALBEMARLE, NORWOOD, LAKE TILLERY, N.C.

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I started reading this thread yesterday and got SO horny. I'd like to find a nice cock (slender preferably) to suck on and play with. And a person who'd suck me off when I'm finished with him. I think sucking a guy is neat because I can't suck myself off. I wouldn't even mind if the guy's wife wanted to watch if she also was naked and enjoyed it. I'd suck her as well if she wanted me to. I've never had an experience with a couple but would not turn it down if I found one. There is no greater sexual pleasure outside of intercourse than sucking and getting sucked on. Luckily my g/f does suck me off and enjoys it. I also enjoy sucking her pussy. I think a pussy is SO pretty to look at. Sucking her is sexual heaven. I've been pretty open about sexual cravings most of my life and still am. Every time I play with my cock I think about playing with another guys cock and sucking him off.

What do I like Most? Tricky.
    I'd say it's really the act as a whole, rather than any particular thing individually.
    I'll admit I'm picky as to the sorts of cocks I'll suck. Cleanliness and such obviously go without saying (freshly dried out of the shower is particularly hot, or even with them while still in the shower). But that as said, they have gotta be just 'right' for me. Helps if they're on the longer side (more to play with and explore), though I do sometimes just crave having a small one in me mouth on occasion. And on the more slender side. Thick and/or fat cocks are just somewhat unwieldy I find, sorry.

As for the act itself, I like to tease and explore the shape and contours of the partner; caress as much of the length as I can manage with every part of my mouth's inbuilt tool kit (lips, tongue, roof); I like to start my focus running up and down the outside, then work from the tip down, until I can get all, or if only nearly so, of it into me. I also find that neatly trimmed chin hair/beard/goatee can often be used on the underside of the bell to pleasing effect for the partner (need be careful though, you wouldn't want to give them stubble-burn down there of all places).

What I really like is the whole idea of sucking someone's cock, the fact that you are taking a man's (likely) most precious part of their body into your mouth, and the obvious innate trust they have granted you with not to just clamp down and bite it off or something equally terrible.
    Although I have been known to tease sometimes (to those who are receptive to this), slowly pressing my jaw together, gently pressing my teeth against them, lightly kneading the shaft between my molars. Never enough to draw blood or bruise or anything, but enough to get the heart racing that little bit faster. Cocks do tend to be quite malleable and 'squishy' enough, even when 'hard', not to have damage done to them, unless you really put true intentional effort into it. This is something I like done to myself, and something I have only found few others who enjoy this element of 'danger', they do tend to be those partners who enjoy being bitten elsewhere as a rule.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

It's all about the better you are at sucking, the more you are the master/mistess of the situation.

I have to say the taste and feel of a hard swollen cock as you lick and stroke,and suck on the head,shaft,and the balls(provided there shaved) it has to one of the hottist things in the world knowing that at any moment he's going to cum! I look forword to the day when I can have one in each end at the same time.

wHEN THE CUM SHOOTS IN MY MOUTH

love looking and stoking it, getting their attention before i start licking up and down. then taking the head of his cock and sucking, watching his reaction before i take it all. Love feeling it get hard as i suck and hearing him moan as i do, then feelign him take control, tasting his precum and then feeling his cock throb jsut before he shoots that sweet hot load down my throat.

Thumbs up Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I enjoy getting a soft cock very hard then make it explode in my mouth. Just before he cums I squeeze his cock between my thumb and forefinger preventing his ejaculation from getting out. After 3 or 4 of his pulses I let go and take a very large load of his cum. Then I give him a deep wet, french Kiss and return his cum to him.

berryhard

all of the above, plus the control and the ability to deliver such intense pleasure, the fact that no one knows my seceret of being a cock sucker, the submission.

the end reward ,then milking it til it goes soft

While I agree with all the amazing sensations so vividly described here, Sucking cock is the one act where all five senses are firing at once. The incredible sight of an urgent cock, the wonderful aroma, the silky feel of it, the delicious taste of it, the sounds he makes as I pleasure him. It is the one sex act that is as intense to do as have done.

Talking Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

What I like most about sucking a cock is the feeling of the cum coming up the cock, feeling that load still inside the cock rolling over my tongue as it rushes up the cock. then the feeling of the hot cum shooting across my tongue. love to keep a cock in my mouth until all the cum has come, then very gently suck the cock until it goes limp in my mouth.

I love the feeling of it in my mouth!
    Damn this thread made me hard!

I love taking him in my mouth and making him hard. Focusing on his head and under his head, grabbing his ass and taking him all the way till he cums…
    but for all of those who don’t fit in, who follow their instincts and are told they sin, this is a prayer for a different way… Pet Shop Boys

I can't help but notice that most of the responses here are from men.

Do women not enjoy sucking cock as much as men? Do men enjoy sucking cock more because they know what it feels like to have their cock sucked?

Whilst I have never sucked another man's cock I am inspired by your posts and would love to give it a try.

Wow, this is the hottest thread ever! What do I LOVE about sucking cock? Getting down on my knees to worship his cock, seeing his cock and balls up close, kissing his soft head with my lips, licking his hard shaft with my tongue, sucking his balls, getting all of him into my mouth, hearing him moan, tasting his cum. Can't wait to do it again.

Love to all,
    Kermit

What I like best is that it is now 8 PM and in 2 hours I will sucking and deep-throating 9+ inches of wonderful cock.
    JEM

I enjoy devouring a cock when he not aroused all the way and then working him in to a hard on. If he has nice dangling balls, I like to nibble on them as well. Some guys want me to swallow his cum and others like to squirt all over my chest.

the demanding woman who orders me to suck his cock is what i like best.

A few days ago I sucked a wonderful cock for the first time in 6 years. His cock is magnificent - 8" long and thick! His cock was half hard when he dropped his slacks and the sight of it made me tremble. I reached out and took it into my hand to feel its weight. It was awesome - heavy and swung back and forth pendulously.

I knelt down and kissed it's silky head like a sexy lover. I loved hearing him sigh as I first took it into my mouth. I moaned as I felt his mass filling my mouth and making me its slave. I felt priviledged to suck this man's big cock and could not get enough of him. At one point he had me lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed and he shoved all of his 8" down my throat. I thought I had gone to paradise.

When he tired of fighting off his climax, he leaned back and I nestled between his thighs to finish him off. I thrilled when I heard him say, "I'm going to cum." I almost came as I felt his warm seed filling my mouth. I saved his whole load so I could tell how much he gave me and then I slowly swallowed his gift to me. It took 3 swallows to take it all down.

He's returning in 2 days to give me more of his handsome cock and his precious load. I hope we share many years of truly erotic bi sex. We are both married and my wife loves it when I suck cock.

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    A few days ago I sucked a wonderful cock for the first time in 6 years. His cock is magnificent - 8" long and thick! His cock was half hard when he dropped his slacks and the sight of it made me tremble. I reached out and took it into my hand to feel its weight. It was awesome - heavy and swung back and forth pendulously.

I knelt down and kissed it's silky head like a sexy lover. I loved hearing him sigh as I first took it into my mouth. I moaned as I felt his mass filling my mouth and making me its slave. I felt priviledged to suck this man's big cock and could not get enough of him. At one point he had me lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed and he shoved all of his 8" down my throat. I thought I had gone to paradise.

When he tired of fighting off his climax, he leaned back and I nestled between his thighs to finish him off. I thrilled when I heard him say, "I'm going to cum." I almost came as I felt his warm seed filling my mouth. I saved his whole load so I could tell how much he gave me and then I slowly swallowed his gift to me. It took 3 swallows to take it all down.

He's returning in 2 days to give me more of his handsome cock and his precious load. I hope we share many years of truly erotic bi sex. We are both married and my wife loves it when I suck cock.
    That was so wonderful!!!!
    But I need it at least once a week. So, I hope you get to continue at least as often as that with him.
    JEM

i must admit that was hot, and i imagined it
    but for all of those who don’t fit in, who follow their instincts and are told they sin, this is a prayer for a different way… Pet Shop Boys

The total experience...I can't wait to see it, whether it is rock hard, or waiting for my mouth to make it hard. I love it when I get the first whiff of the scent it has as I approach it for the first time. I can't wait to experience the velvety texture of the shaft and the hard rubbery feel of the head. I like it whether they are long, short, thick, thin, smooth, veiny, you name it. I love the sensation of it slipping through my lips and bottoming out in my throat. I love it when i finally feel it spasming in my mouth right before the come fills your mouth. What can I say, I love it all.

Quote Originally Posted by alegrias View Post
    I should explain. I'm a woman who has been married to a man who has been begging me to suck his cock for over 20 years. I ought to introduce him to one of you guys.
    If you wish you did and he wants it. whats the problem DO IT!!!!

Thumbs up Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I like it when i m lying on bed and have two guys kneeling next to me both taking turns fucking my mouth. I jerk on cock with my hand as the other one is sliding in and out of my mouth. The blast from both cocks cumming all over my face and mouth is to hot to think about sometimes.

The question is...what "don't" I like about it !!! I really love everything about sucking my man's cock. Sometimes I like to start while he is still sleeping and feel it grow as I suck it. I guess if I had to narrow it down to one thing, it would be the look on his face as he shoots his load. Reading everyone's posts has got me very turned on and my man is at work. I guess there is only one thing to do..choke the chicken and shoot my own load!

Wink Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

The gentle pressure as he pulls my head towards his groin as he nears eruption and the pleasant look in his eyes as he empties his load down my throat.

This is a great thread---I am glad someone resurrected it!!!

It is a pretty hot one----lots of our members are having some great experiences-----

I have to say---as I did before--I love to suck a cock myself----for many of the reasons that others have talked about-----of course--having someone perform some great head on you is VERY NICE too!!

Keep the postings coming in this thread!! I love to read what everyone else has to say on the subject.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Giving them the best head of their life, no gag reflex here, split tongue and taking the ones that are untakeable down to the base.

My thing is with the Alpha Male control freaks, when they cum, they lose that control and it makes me hot.