Register
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

oh forgot to add the divine ecstacy of long slow 69ing with a cock in my mouth as im eaten by a guy and we both come together!

Quote Originally Posted by sensuellesmoothbiguy View Post
    oh forgot to add the divine ecstacy of long slow 69ing with a cock in my mouth as im eaten by a guy and we both come together!
    OH YES! If you both can manage to cum at the same time it is one of THE most horny thing when 69ing with a pal. I have been lucky enough to experience this a few times and I love the feeling of being sucked as I ejaculate whilst having my mouth fill with semen as I frantically suck and lick.... nice!

I love to hold the nutsack as he cums in my mouth. swallowing every drop and holding him there until he gets soft. I love sucking cock.

I haven't sucked cock yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

I remember when I used to get blown by girls and wonder what was this stuff I was putting in their mouths? My curiousity was aroused, and I wanted to find out. This would make me very hot, I would be gung-ho for getting a taste - but then I would come, and then not want to.

Then wonderful one night I was masturbating and came just a little. One thick pearl of sperm oozed from my cock and just sat there. I was still horny, so I put the pearl of sperm on my finger and placed it on my tongue. Immediately I came, and big time.

I practised over and over again, and now I taste my sperm almost every time I come.

And yes, I do love the flavor, and the after taste. Often I just hold the come in my mouth a while before swallowing. And yes, the taste of come does vary with diet.

Once you accept the idea sucking cock is really cool.

Parking my lips on the tip, pushing down and having his raging hard-on part them --- sliding my mouth, warm and damp, down until my lips this time meet the base of his shaft ..... tightening my lips around his rock on the way up ..... hoping this will be the one time he thanks me by filling my mouth with his pleasure ....... And knowing Im very near the rim job, too !!!!

I am a straight orally bi married man. I love sucking cock, I like sucking a guy off, going down on him without receiving reciprocation. I like the Idea of being a guys blow job. I like all cocks but really love thick large head cocks with big balls. I love a guy who shoots a large and thick load of cum and especially one who cums more than once and can get back to back blow jobs from me.
    I like to lick between a guys legs, kissing his thighs, licking and sucking his balls, running my tongue up under his balls close to his asshole, I like going back to the cock and the shaft, running my tongue up and down the cock shaft and my way to the head, I like to kiss the head, work the tip of my tongue into the piss slit of the head. Then I like to swallow the head down into my mouth, my cocksuckers mouth and suck.....lick, swirl my tongue and then work it with my head bobbing up and down, going down my throat and back up to the cock head and back again, my bobbing head faster and faster like a jacking hand jacking off the cock.. as he gets closer and closer, his face changes, his breath comes faster, he moans, his cock grows even harder and then my mouth is totally loaded with his cum, my mouth filled to the brim and I start to swallow faster and faster,, enjoying the taste, the feel of warm cum going down my throat. Then when he stops cumming i like to continue licking and kissing the head and then I clean his cock and balls of any excess cum and keep it in my mouth for as long as I can.
    The other way I like to suck cock is having the guy dominate my head, face fucking me, holding my head still and using his cock all over my face, i like that type of cocksucking rough and hard, taking his cock in my mouth as he controls the depth and the force of the face fuck, and he can jack off his cock while it is in my mouth and when he cums he can shoot it all over my face and even in my wide open eyes, giving me a true cum facial.
    I like both ways almost equally, maybe the face fuck a little more..........and I like being some guys regular head, just call and push my head into your lap or hold my head and fuck away.....jeff

i love everything about sucking cock. just the feel of having a mouth full really turns me on. i really think a man can suck cock much better than any woman can. a woman sucks cock just to tease a man long enough to get what she wants. where on the other hand a man sucks cock to get you to cum. thats the excitment to me. you know he wont stop until you cum is what makes it good.

I especially love the sensation of a thick cock being forced past the resistance at the back of my mouth as it enters my throat and the feeling as it pops in and out. I really like being throat fucked. I don't have a gag reflex.

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    I especially love the sensation of a thick cock being forced past the resistance at the back of my mouth as it enters my throat and the feeling as it pops in and out. I really like being throat fucked. I don't have a gag reflex.
    Steve mentioned that a woman usually is motivated to suck a guy just to tease him to get what she wants. I've been sucked by many people, and I agree that in the main, the guys do it better--although some are rather mechanical. On the other hand, I've had women (at least four) that absolutely adore cock and give it such attention that I know they're pleasuring themselves as much as they want to pleasure me. I've learned from them in both aplication to clits as well as cocks--variety, rhythm, pressure, pace and tactile enjoyment are best attatined by poth parties when the journey becomes the destination!

Quote Originally Posted by Curious.Cats View Post
    Everything about it turns me on, especially getting him off. But I can't wait till the day I can teach my man how to give head to another man. That is going to drive me wild! Watching his eyes water as it gags him just a little, his sucking and kissing and licking and his mouth and throat gets fucked by a big hard cock . . . OMG
    Oh, Honey! You are a hot babe! My wife has guided another guy's cock into my mouth and watched him fuck my mouth and I loved it. She stroked his tight balls as his big cock plunged in and out of my mouth. Her face was just inches from mine when he shot his load and on one stroke his pulled out and fired one spurt onto my face then plunged in again.

When he was done coming, the 3 of us were resting on the couch when she noticed a drop of his cream on the tip of his cock and said to me, "You missed some." I dutifully bent down and captured it with my tongue. It was one of the hottest cock sucking experiences of my life!

nope..still a papa bag job..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

The first time I did deep throat for a guy I went absolutely crazy! He was expert at getting it in. He'd press against the back of my throat and when I gagged he'd back away until it subsided. Then he'd gently press again until his cock eventually popped into my throat. Oh, god! I thought I had gone to heaven. The head of his long cock reached down my throat to where that little V shapped bone is in my neck. I wrapped my arms around his hips and crammed his cock in with all my strength. He knew he had me then. I was hooked on his wonderful cock and would do anything to have it deep in my throat forever. Then tragedy struck. He moved away and I have never seen him since. I need another cock like his so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post

What I like most about sucking cock is the pure pleasure that I know that I am giving to guy whose cock I am sucking. I know what it's like done to me and I just plain love sucking one off. And since I am a really good sucker of cock, I totally enjoy the results of my efforts and not a drop is lost.

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I love the taste, texture and feel of a cock in my mouth and hands. The taste of cum is a little different with every guy including me but a taste you cannot bottle or buy. Watching and feeling a guy cumming in my mouth and watching him be amazed as I swallow every drop and lick him clean usually shows a satisfaction for a job well done. As a side note I love to smoke large thick cigars and I think about them being a nice hard cock often. I can walk around in public (in some places) smoking a big cigar and fantisizing about it being a big cum filled cock and no one knows but me. Yummmmmmmmm.

Wink Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffNaked View Post
    I am a straight orally bi married man. I love sucking cock, I like sucking a guy off, going down on him without receiving reciprocation. I like the Idea of being a guys blow job. I like all cocks but really love thick large head cocks with big balls. I love a guy who shoots a large and thick load of cum and especially one who cums more than once and can get back to back blow jobs from me.
    I like to lick between a guys legs, kissing his thighs, licking and sucking his balls, running my tongue up under his balls close to his asshole, I like going back to the cock and the shaft, running my tongue up and down the cock shaft and my way to the head, I like to kiss the head, work the tip of my tongue into the piss slit of the head. Then I like to swallow the head down into my mouth, my cocksuckers mouth and suck.....lick, swirl my tongue and then work it with my head bobbing up and down, going down my throat and back up to the cock head and back again, my bobbing head faster and faster like a jacking hand jacking off the cock.. as he gets closer and closer, his face changes, his breath comes faster, he moans, his cock grows even harder and then my mouth is totally loaded with his cum, my mouth filled to the brim and I start to swallow faster and faster,, enjoying the taste, the feel of warm cum going down my throat. .....jeff

Man Jeff.... where in Oklahoma did you say you were? LOL

Seriously, I like Jeff said, and I think some others... I like the feel of a guys swollen cockhead in my mouth. there is something about the meaty texture I really like. and teasing the pee slit with my tounge....

I love licking and sucking balls and cock until the guy jacks off all over my face. I love the feel of cum dripping down my face into my mouth. I also like to jack off on another guys cock and balls and then lick it off.

Quote Originally Posted by AReallyNiceGuyInNYC View Post
    Have not sucked one yet, but now cant wait more than ever !!! Friggin hard as steel reading these posts !!!!
    omg I resemble this remark.. cant wait for the first load of cum in mouth.. any takers ;-)

Its been many years since I've had the pleasure of a mans cock in my mouth. I'm hoping that soon I will again get to enjoy it.

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I like the smooth cock shaft sliding up and down between my lips as I suck and work his shaft and glans with my tongue tip...feeling his precum lube my tongue before his shaft swells in time with his cock head just as his thrust fills my throat with a hot squirting steady stream pulse of the purest cum drink I will ever have...just like the nice 7x5" cut cock I sucked off last nite...yummy

Swallowing. There is nothing better than the taste of sperm.
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

The whole feeling of being used... of feeling like a complete slut. Just there to please him with my mouth. I love hearing the slurp noises, and i love the name calling... like "suck it bitch" turns me on like nothing else. and of course the cum... either a big mouthfull as he holds me down on it, or the warm thick salty blasts that land all over my face while he jacks off.

Thumbs up Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

And know this all of you: Real men suck cocks............and love it.

The sight of a cock soft or hard is a real turn on to me. The feeling of it in my mouth as it slowly grows is exciting. Love the taste of per cum it is definitely different then cum. The scent and taste does vary from man to man. I love to have him on his back so as I suck I can look at him and see the expressions of pleasure and listen to him moan and enjoy being able to control the rhythm of his intense breathing. When he starts rising his hips and pumping his cock into my month and he is sharing his per cum with me, I don’t know who is receiving more pleasure me or him. The taste of his nectar is so exciting to me that I drive me wild with lust. I get lost in the sexual passion and don’t want it to ever end. I don’t want him to cum to quick. I have learned that the longer I can give him pleasure before he cums the more intense his orgasm the quantity of his cum will increase too. When he does explode in my mouth I hold all of his cum in my mouth the I slowly release my suction and allow his cum to slid down on his cock and on to tummy then I can really enjoy his nectar. I rub my face in his nectar and inhale his cum up nose the scent, taste, sight and texture of his cum dives me to an even higher level of lust. I love the feeling of his cum on my face, lips and the aroma of the special gift he has given me. After he has left I can still enjoy the scent and taste. I find myself inhaling deeply and lightly running my tongue lightly over my lips. I have admit I get so horny all over again I have to masturbate.

I enjoy watching his cock grow to hardness. Like to lick the shaft and head. Really enjoy when guy lays over me and pumps it in and out. Learning to swallow but can tell I wanting more and more

I have to agree with virtually everything that has been said before me. Most especially I enjoy having the privilege of being allowed to provide that pleasure to the man I am sucking. Yes, I absolutely consider it to be a privilege.

One of my favorite cocks to suck is a friend who is a multiple cummer. I can always manage to suck two loads out of him, without his ever going soft. Once I even sucked him off to three creamy orgasms, though he did go soft (but never out of my mouth) between the second and third loads. Another favorite was a regular suck buddy who loved 69 as much as I do. We developed the ability to cum simultaneously almost every time we'd have a 69 session and that has to be the ultimate.

The taste, smell feeling it slide in my mouth, and a hot load of cum shot in my mouth

Sorry. I don't, but I wish I did.

Quote Originally Posted by alegrias View Post
    Sorry. I don't, but I wish I did.
    I should explain. I'm a woman who has been married to a man who has been begging me to suck his cock for over 20 years. I ought to introduce him to one of you guys.

When I suck I like to oush the head of a guys dick in my throat but the most exciting moment is when the cum is spilling otu over my tongue and I'm swallowing his cum it make me so hot inside I'm a bimarried male cocksucker and ahve been blowing guy for 3 yrs now and jsut love sucking cock its always a thrill to me when its in my mouth

I like it when the guy pumps his cock in and out. The feel of his cum in my mouth