Register
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

It seems that everyone who responded likes sucking cock for many of the same reasons--and to think it once was and still is in some quarters a terrible slam to be called --at least for a guy-- a cocksucker-- it doesn't sound as though anyone here minds being called a cocksucker!!!

I know I sure like it!!! (to suck cock of course!!)

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I like the feeling of being put on my knees and a hard cock put in my face. My lover putting his hands on my head driving his cock past my lips and into my throut. The taste of of a man is great it makes me want more. Then the precum starts as his cock gets bigger in my mouth knowing his load is soon to reward me. The load tops it off the texture and taste and the the satfaction of knowing my lover is very happy man.

I can't improve on ALL-OF-THE-ABOVE!

I like to finish by hand, Then lick all the extra off his shaft and belly!

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I like feeling a guy's hardness and his spongy cock head on my tongue.... I love when he moans a little and says that he's getting close to shooting his load... I most like when a guy loses control, moans my name, then squirts warm sperm on my tongue and into my throat. Having a guy watch me swallow his baby seed is the hottest thing I've ever experienced!

When I used to suck my friends cock, in addition of all the sensations of his dick on my tongue and sliding in and out of my throat, I especially loved it when his cock would begin to pulsate and fill my mouth with so much semen. As we were both teenagers, the amount of sperm that we could produce was considerable and if he hadn't cum in a while, he would produce a virtual stream of it. I would wait until he finished and then swallow it all down. Delicious!!!

Thumbs up Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by lilme View Post
    the taste of most cum is so great. I just love the taste of a clean and fresh tasting cock. let me have it now, I'm ready.
    I agree with the taste of a clean hard cock but, I enjoy getting my cock sucked at the same time I'm sucking his, along with holding his balls & firm ass.

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST POST STREAM I HAVE READ TO DATE ..... NOW LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TYPE OF "POST STREAM" LOL.

I like the feeling of control when I am sucking him, making him moan and ask for more, knowing that I am going to give him my best. I like the feeling of trying to please him. I really enjoy trying to deep throat and suck his cock and lick his balls at the same time. I like it when he grabs the back of my head and cums in my mouth.I love to be force feed. I am somewhat submissive and love to be made to suck cock. I also love snowballing his wife after he cums.

i do have to agree with the previous poster, i love to be made to suck cock too!

MMMMMMM love the taste and smell of a man as im sucking him.

I have been curious for a long time and this makes me that much more curious. Pretty hot thread

This is a hot thread. Not much to add . . . I love everything about it, especially bringing my man to a convulsive orgasm and feeling and tasting his wonderful semen as it fills my mouth.

All the above...But I will add sharing it with my wife...We both enjoy sucking a cock together

Quote Originally Posted by bigredpigdriver View Post
    All the above...But I will add sharing it with my wife...We both enjoy sucking a cock together
    Lucky guy!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wink Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Darling, if some men could suck their own cocks, they'd never leave the house! lol
    Hugz
    Silly Cat.
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Red face Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

oops! I meesedup Guys. Wrong thread. My apologies...
    Red Faced Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Skyclad Jewel View Post
    This is a hot thread. Not much to add . . . I love everything about it, especially bringing my man to a convulsive orgasm and feeling and tasting his wonderful semen as it fills my mouth.
    I have a long-term friend that pleasures me and I pleasure him. How I feel every time is exactly what you describe.
    JEM

ALways wanted to find out why women enjoyed sucking a cock,so I tryed and found out it feels good sucking his cock and letting it grow in my mouth then draining it. Now I know and dopn't plan onn stopping.

Swallowing the load!!!
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

I love the feeling of a cock getting hard in my mouth, sucking on the head and licking the slit to get a taste of pre cum.
    But the best part is to feel a cock pulsing in your mouth as it shoots and feeling those streams of cum fill your mouth.............

I like the big head and licking around it

I like the man that it is attached to...smart, whitty and charming!

Aside from liking the feel and taste of a cock and the eventual reward, I love the feeling of power that I have for that fleeting moment just before the guy cums. It's great to be able to bring someone that level of pleasure, and it turns me on even more than having my cock sucked.

Swallowing of course!

I love when my bf tries to hold back from shooting his load in my mouth (what a sweety) only to have some of the pre-load in my mouth instead. I suppose what i love about that is his face when he holds back...kinda blushes.

Yes very hot thread. Love everything about sucking cock. Love to make a game out of seeing how many times I can back off at just the point of no return. Always bring such large loads.

Thumbs up Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

the feel of the cock as my mouth slides up and down on it and the pleasure my partner is receiving. the light gush of a slightly salty fluid flowing into my mouth and throat

emmmm! i love this thread, its sooooo horny!

i love sliding my toung over a gorgeous cock head, teasing my tounge into its crack, tasting a little pre come,

i love making my lover come in my mouth and drinking everything from his gorgeous cock and then maybe kiss sharing it between us before i let it all run over my body. i love going to sleep covered in come and waking up crazy horny with the divine smell

Well since I am new to the site and I have no adult experience to speak of I can only relate my 1 male/male encounter as an adolescent.

The turn on for me was the almost "taboo" aspect of looking at touching and tasting my friends cock. To this day every sensation of his cock in my mouth and the sounds he made as I pleasured him to orgasm are what I fantasize about the most. The taste of his semen the force in which he came in my mouth and then swallowing his cum was something I have wanted to try again with a very understanding "buddy". That's why I am here.