Register
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I myself have only been with a couple of older men who's cocks were small and never very hard. I hope one day soon to enjoy a large.full, cut cock in my mouth. Too enjoy every inch, slowly taking it in, feeling every centimeter travel down my throat , just being able to adore another man. Thanks

I like the feel of his hard cock sliding into my mouth across my tongue. I like feeling his cock throb as I get him close. Love 69 as well.....

i love the way a soft cock feels when i first put it in my mouth and i start sucking it and it starts getting hard and it starts fuck my mouth and going down my throat and then i start feeling it pulsating in my mouth and i know it ready to give me a nice hot load of cum that is how it felt when i was 14 and i just starting suck cock and that is how it still feels today at 40 only one different at 14 i could only take a 5 to 5.5 down my throat and had a hard time swallow all the cum as it shot in my mouth today i can take a 9 inch cock down my throat and swallow every drop of cum

I'd love to find me a 9 inch cock!

I have only been a cocksucker for about a year and a few months.
    My favorite is an older guy that is really thick. He urges me on and tells me how to do it better. I can't get him all in because I gag. But feeling his cockhead swell and the pulsing of the cock when it is spurting. The cum is my reward. He always holds my head tight when he is cumming. He says in my mouth until he is totally soft.
    I feel so accepted when this happens. I feel wanted.

My fave part about sucking my boyfriends cock is when he cums in my mouth and the hardness of his cock in my mouth. And I love how the pleasure j give him makes him moan and scream...

Providing pleasure.

Having a hard cock in my mouth and being able to kiss it and lick it and see the cum ooze out.

i love the feeling of a cock in my mouth, and also the thought that i am giving pleasure to a guy by sucking him. Sadly i have never ben able to swallow cum yet

Grabbing the stiffness, feeling the hardness, stroking the entire length, squeezing it, milking it, leaking precum nonstop, groping and massaging balls while teasing his anus, the feel of the head smushed against my lips pressing them open as it pops in, the ridge of the head as it slides past my lips into my mouth, knowing his cock head in now inside my mouth leaking all that delicious precum into me – YUM, slowly taking every millimeter in letting it penetrate my mouth deeper, deeper, filling me up with its thickness, the scent, smell, mixed aroma as it heats up. I could go on and on and on…

It's a sense of power As the cock expands and starts shooting spurt after spurt of cum down your throat

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Grabbing the stiffness, feeling the hardness, stroking the entire length, squeezing it, milking it, leaking precum nonstop, groping and massaging balls while teasing his anus, the feel of the head smushed against my lips pressing them open as it pops in, the ridge of the head as it slides past my lips into my mouth, knowing his cock head in now inside my mouth leaking all that delicious precum into me – YUM, slowly taking every millimeter in letting it penetrate my mouth deeper, deeper, filling me up with its thickness, the scent, smell, mixed aroma as it heats up. I could go on and on and on…
    for the love of god keep going!

Sucking until cum explodes in my mouth

I love the taste of pre cum and I like to jack it off and suck at the same time till I feel him start shaking just before he cums in my mouth. Going balls deep sucking a nice hard cock.

I think some of the hottest things about sucking cock are in the lead-up. That point when the conversation with a man turns to sex and past experiences, and you divulge that you've sucked cock. And then the moment when you know he's going to let you do it. And then that first time you pull his cock out and start stroking it in anticipation of it filling up your mouth. But beyond those more cerebral elements, there is just nothing like the feel of a big hard cock in my mouth. I love everything about it, especially when he cums in my mouth. And the best turn on is if I'm with a woman and she is watching me and encouraging me.

I would do it if you did it with me.

Me too. Luv to gag on them cocks!

Limited experience real time,especially loved passionately circling my tongue around his throbbing hard foreskin tenderly nibbling. Rustling his fingers in my hair slowly gyrating down my throat savoring him moaning with orgasmic ecstasy spewing his creamy juices in my mouth.

I love the sensation of feeling it grow from flaccid to rigid. Then as it grows slick from my saliva, I like as the strokes in and out increase in speed as he becomes excited, Finally, I love when gasping for breath, he shoots into my mouth. I keep his sperm inside my mouth for long seconds while savouring the taste and texture. I enjoy this so much that just one man at a time is not enough for me and I almost always have several male partners at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    With me..All of it! I lvoe the feel and silky smooth texture of a sweet hard cock gliding wetly in and out of my mouth. I love the feel of the hardness between my moist lips. I love the way the man quivers under my mouth and the way his cock tenses and throbs on my tongue. I love how the blood courses thru those veins on his cock when I stroke my tongue up and down on them.
    I Esecially enjoy the moans and groans of the man as I bring him Right to the edge, then slow down so as to not make him cum right then; only to start sucking hot and hard all over again until he blows sweet, hot love-milk down the back of my throat.....
    I so adore sucking a hot cock to the point where I am Euphoric, and have cheated myself out of a good fucking because I got carried away with my suckings..lol.
    Cat
    (Is it gettin warm in here???) lol

I was about to write my reply when this lady said it all for me.
    Just perfect dear!

The feel and taste of a cock in my mouth I also like to take a guys balls into my mouth and the ultimate pleasure when he cums in my mouth and i get to taste and savor his cum before I swallow it.

Love feeling it getting harder in my mouth. Making him squirm from my mouth. Just hearing him gets me harder with every minute. And when he cums, the challenge of whether I can swallow his load or not.
    I have noticed though, i get so caught up in sucking him that after he cums, I almost need to be pryed off his cock. I guess I want to try and get him hard again and get more of his cum..

I luv to lick and slowly suck a soft cock feeling it grow but for me Every cock I've ever sucked I had one goal, to feel all that Hot, Thick CUM shooting into my mouth. I take all I can only swallowing while he is cumming so I don't spill a single drop. I sucked a friend for years who could feed me sometimes 3 to 4 loads in a day. The 3rd load would be just as Hot and Thick as the first. I'd have to swallow 2 or 3 times to keep from spilling any. For me the perfect ending was swallowing several huge gulps and having my mouth filled to the limit as he stopped cumming. Keeping his cock head in my mouth with his cum until it got so soft it slipped from my tite lips. Then I continue to slowly play with his cock and balls while savoring his Hot, Thick load still in my mouth. I luv cum in my mouth. I wish I never had to swallow it.

Yes I too Love a nice cock in my mouth be slammed down my throat till the Grand finally !!

Gonna be a detailed post...

I love feeling the heat of a guy's crotch in my face. Smelling his manly musky scent as I put his head in my mouth. Love feeling how hot and full of blood it is with my tongue. I like to jerk it and feel it throb in my hand while i tongue his head and enjoy the sweet flavors from his precum. It's so hot knowing that you're sucking and licking on this super sensitive part of his body and that if you work hard enough, you'll give him an incredible feeling as he feeds you a gooey treat as your reward.

The hottest part for me though is that as you pleasure him more and more, the flavor of his cock begins to get stronger and stronger. It starts with feeling his cock get hot and filled with blood. I'll lick his balls and around the sides to taste the salty flavor of his sweat as he gets hotter and hotter. As you keep going, you begin to taste his precum and get just a small preview of what's to come. By now you kind of have an idea of what the guy tastes like, but it's really nothing yet compared to the real stuff. I love as he gets harder and harder as I keep sampling his sweet and light tasting precum knowing that what I really want is going to be thick and creamy and rich in flavor, and that if I keep working I'm going to get it. The anticipation gives me such a rush as his cock starts to get huge and gives off a strong smell. You know that this really intense experience is about to happen. It almost makes me nervous.

Then it happens and it's such a strong experience. There are strong emotions of just being in the moment and forgetting everything else, the strong sensations of the guy feeling an orgasm, the strong taste of his sperm, the strong sensation of its texture in your mouth, the strong smell of it in your face, and the strong feeling of satisfaction that you got to taste such an intimate part of another person. And it all happens at once and in the blink of an eye, overwhelming you. Makes me so hot just thinking about it.

wow that was pretty detailed like i was there........it makes me more convinced to try it!

I agree all of the above. Feel of another cock in my hand. Teasing the head with my lips and tongue. And especially feeling the warm sensation as he cums in my mouth then the taste

Quote Originally Posted by kinkyuk View Post
    i like everything about it, hmmm its really nice and better than eating pussy i think
    I agree!!!

Wow this thread is so hot! I briefly kissed a cock during a MMF in my 20s and now in my early 50s have been thinking about it the last few years and am looking to take the plunge. I feel I am ready and reading these descriptions help fuel my desire to become a cocksucker.

I love taking a soft cock, feeling it swell in my mouth,tasting the precum and feeling the cum shoot down my throat while I deep thoat his cock