Register
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

The absolute irresistible force that pushes me to my knees to take his cock in my hand and feel the soft skin as I slide it back and forth until it is hard and emits that first drop of precum. I lick the drop off with the tip of my tongue and savor the feeling of that smooth skin, the taste and the smell as I take him in my mouth and slowly slide him in and out fucking him with my mouth. I use my tongue to caress the underside of his cock and completely lose myself. There is nothing but the cock as I lick, kiss, stoke and suck, worshiping the cock. Knowing that I am in complete submission, sometimes to a complete stranger, and not caring as long as I can put his cock in my mouth, make him cum and suck him dry.
    Krrptyc

I don't get off by just sucking a cock, but I do if I fuck the guy in the ass after giving him a bj, I love to stick my dick in his ass just before he comes, that way I can fill his asshole milking my dick... the best!

@Krrptyc

Exceptionally well-written & described! Fits my experience to a "T"!

The feel of a nice big hard cock in my mouth and trying to deep throat him and make him cum...

Best thing I liked (only sucked one so far) was the fact I know how it feels when I get sucked and want to make the guy feel all of the things I like to feel. Also like to feel the guys cock grow hard in my mouth and trying to swallow the whole thing down my throat as I love to be deep throated...

I love when I'm laying on my back with my head off the edge of the bed getting throat fucked and his balls are on my face when he buries his cock down my throat

Answer 1) Don't know if it's unusual as it's you. With a patient sucker attending to your needs and stopping before you reach climax, just as your cock starts to swell. Now relax, take a deep breath and start over. With practice longer sessions can happen.

Answer 2) Don't care at all as stated above. Question is how soon can you go again?
    Last edited by 1funguy; Jul 23, 2015 at 4:10 PM.
    Don't worry, be happy!

Knowing from experience the pleasure that I am giving, and being able to prolong his pleasure and my reward of a hot tasty load of cum to swallow! .... No two guys are the same, just as no two gals are the same ... some are so sweet and juicy and delicious that it almost makes you want to cry!

Cum, when I feel that cock jerk and it starts to fill my mouth with cum, I often fill my panties also.

I also absolutely love having balls and cock rubbed all over my face for long periods of time

For me it's the whole experience! I love the taste and feel of it, of course, but I also love the sounds he's making. Anything else about the situation just adds icing to the delicious cake.

I love watching their expression especially as I finish them off. It's a power trip sometimes

Maybe I have replied to this once before, but I would like to find someone to suck and suck me, I like the taste of my own cum and want to try anothers, hard to find people where I live.

My experience has only been a couple of times but they responded to cl posts so knowing what they were there for I immediately rubbed them through their pants very briefly, unzipped and pulled the cock out and started sucking. I loved taking a soft cock in my mouth, feeling it grow as I sucked it and ultimately taking the load.

Quote Originally Posted by Lances_63 View Post
    Okay, these posts have me so freaking hard and horny! But I have a maybe weird question... when I let a guy suck my cock, which has happened a few times, I cum within about two minutes. I can't help it. It feels so good to have a warm mouth on my cock and have someone want my cock and cream that I go right over the edge.

1) Is this unusual? Do a lot of guys cum so quickly?
    2) The guys have not seemed to mind. How do you all feel about having such a quick cummer?
    I've only given a couple times, not received from a guy. 2 things, 1 I get so worked up sucking a cock I don't think I could last with getting sucked. I'm ready to explode while I'm doing it. 2, the couple times I did it I really enjoyed taking the soft cock in my mouth and feeling it grow as I sucked it and I loved when he came. The middle seemed to take to long I felt like I was loosing interest.

The anticipation is so incredibly intense savoring a throbbing hard foreskin rubbing over my moist lips, instinctively passionately circling my tongue around his throbbing hard foreskin tenderly nibbling. Gentle fingers rustling my hair savoring his pulsing hard cock slowly thrusting down my throat tenderly caressing his sensitive balls. Hearing him moan with pleasure gyrating down my throat screaming uncontrollably in orgasmic ecstasy erupting his creamy juices in my mouth.. Especially arousing 69.

At times I do like a hard one in my mouth. Like licking the veins and cum.

I also like some nice pussy and a nice pair of tits to play with as well!

"I love when I'm laying on my back with my head off the edge of the bed getting throat fucked and his balls are on my face when he buries his cock down my throat"

Now that is hot. I had that happen once with a friend. We both did the same to each other and shot our loads on each others face (per agreement in advance). Still play that in my mind all the time.
    Last edited by Ridgid 6.5; Aug 16, 2015 at 1:29 PM.

I like it all too, but when the man climaxes is my favorite part. Some men have givin me warning and some not. I really like it when I'm sucking away and I suddenly feel that first burst or my mouth begin to fill with his liquid without warning.

I love the warmth, the intimacy, the lust. I love to lick, kiss, and swallow a man; just exactly the same way I like to receive it from him. I do tend to get so hot and hard that in no time, I am panting for his load in my mouth. There nothing nicer than holding a man with his hard cock pulsing in my mouth.

You just know how much pleasure you are giving him.. It is awesome.

I have been practicing with a dildo and I get the head right at the entrance to my throat and then I swallow and it slips right into my throat. I can breath through my nose and keep it there. Now I need a real cock to try it on.

no wonder guys make great cock suckers, they worship your dick, you'll never find enough women to wright 14 pages of post about the pleasures of sucking a dick, that's why if you want a great blow job, find a guy

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    Although it's been a while since I last sucked a cock, I still remember enjoying the exquisite sensation of having my throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate as it filled my mouth with warm semen. How about you guys?
    It has been a while for me as well, but what I really enjoy about it is well, for one, I like the way it feels as it spreads my mouth wider as it gets harder. I also get a thrill/turned on by the fact that I'm pleasing him. I like the way the feels as it reaches the back of my throat.
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

It's been a really long time for me and I've only sucked two different cocks in my life, but if memory serves me right I enjoyed every part of it. I loved the feeling of taking a soft or semi hard cock into my mouth and feeling it grow. I enjoyed the taste of pre cum as he became more excited. I enjoyed knowing that he was watching me do it. I loved sucking on his balls. I loved the fact that he was very verbal and liked to talk as I pleasured him and the best part of all was making another man cum, feeling his cock pulse in my mouth or hearing him tell me that he wanted to cum on my face. I enjoy receiving as much as the next guy, but I've always enjoyed giving head even more. Now that I'm single I can't wait to find a new friend with benefits so I can experience it again.

Swallowing!!

I'm a bisexual male who has literally sucked thousands of cocks. What I love most is holding a man's most private body part inside my mouth, knowing that he trust that my mouth is good enough to bring him to orgasm. IF the man is good looking, while I'm sucking his cock I like to try to imagine all the beautiful pussies and assholes his cock has been in before getting to my mouth. And I feel greatly honored that the man is allowing me to suck him off. (Photos are of me sucking cocks with a female friend)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nasty cocksuckers share a cock.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	38047Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sucking Cock.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	38048Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sucking cock together.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	38049Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sucking cock with Cheryl.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	38050Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sucks Nigger Cock.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	38051

Mostly l like the pleasure of having a cock in my mouth. There's a certain pleasure for me to know that I am a cocksucker. I like having the other guy know that I'm a cocksucker..that I'm HIS cocksucker.

I don't know, I didn't expect it to feel so wonderful in my mouth then when he cums and I just swallow and keep on sucking and letting my tongue and lips glide over the head then quickly engulf the whole cock into MTV throat, watching him shudder as he can barely take it since the head is so sensitive now the whole of his body just quivers in ecstasy as I swallow a couple of times and feel my throat close around the head of his cock.
    When he blows his l load in my mouth the thick hot fluid is just so yummy.
    I mean I get pleasure and give pleasure to another even more so it's just hard to pick my favorite thing about it.
    I do know my least favorite part and that's hiding that part of who I am.